Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night out at the Bar - Part 1

"Who's the lucky one going to be?"

4
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
855 words 855 words
As I get out of my car and walk up to the bar, I notice that there are quite a few more people than usual hanging around. I see the sign on the wall saying it's ladies night and drinks are half off for all ladies. I figure that this must be my lucky night.

I pull open the door and I notice absolutely gorgeous women everywhere. Groups of them hanging together at the tables while men throw down cheesy pickup lines, one right after the other. There is a sweet scent in the air that crosses between the smell of alcohol and perfume. The bar is dimly lit like usual and Jim, the bartender, is hard at work.

As I scan the area, I notice a couple of younger girls sitting at the bar having margaritas. I run my hand through my hair and check my breath before starting to walk over; but then out of my peripherals, I notice a woman drinking alone that is also checking out the scene. She looks a little older than most, but none the less sexy with a black dress and black heels to match. I stop for a second and reassess my game plan.

She hasn't noticed me yet, so I start walking towards her and sit down next to her. She looks over at me and gives me a smile, then goes back to people watching. I order a beer and look over at her. She has beautiful brown hair that curls down to her upper back. Her eyes match her hair color, but in a way that shines like a star on a warm summer night, yet I see a profoundness that I find deeply attractive.

"Interesting crowd tonight," I say. She looks at me and I see her eyes drop a little as she scope me out.

"Yes it is. Which one is going to be the lucky one?"

"Whoever wants to get lucky, shall get lucky." I stare into her eyes and hold her for a second then start to laugh. She starts to laugh with me as well.

"That's pretty deep. I'm sure it will work on blonde girl one and two over there."

"I an pretty certain it has worked already," I say, as I toss her a wink.

"You have no idea." She gives me a little smile then gets up and heads towards the dance floor. I smile and finish my beer and get up to follow her. She starts to dance by herself in the middle of the floor as the beat from the system blares on.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

I walk up behind her and grab her by the waist and start to dance. She looks back just slightly with a smile and pushes back against me. Her hands come up and behind her to grab me by the hair, as she runs her fingers through.

I think to myself that there's no need to be bashful, so I lean in and start kissing her neck as her head rest against my shoulder. My hands start to explore her body as she continues to paw through my hair. I move my right hand down her side to where the dress cuts off and feeling her bare thigh. I move my hand back up, but under her dress to where I find the most beautiful thing. She's not wearing any panties and she is wet already. I move my finger tip up and through her juicy lips, softly pushing over her clit and up to her mound where there's a little bit of trimmed hair. She begins to moan and dig her ass into my erect cock. I move my finger tip down again between her lips and penetrate her just enough to get the end of my finger covered in her juices. She is grinding her ass into me as we start to hump each other with passion, melding our bodies together.

I pull my finger out and slide it into her mouth and let her suck on it ever so seductively. She turns around and gives me a come and get me grin and starts walking towards the exit. I walk over to the bar and close my tab as fast as I can. I look over and she is already gone. 'Shit, come on Jim!' I scream in my head. After I finally close the tab out, I start to walk fast towards the door. When I finally get outside, the night breeze hits me and I stop and look around. She is nowhere to be found. I can't believe it! I kick myself a thousand times and swear off using a card at a bar. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see the sexiest woman in a black dress and eyes that dug into me from afar, standing near the edge of the bar. I look over and she grins at me, blows me a kiss, then turns and heads down the alley, sliding her hand across the wall until all I see is her fingers as they escape into the night.

Published 
Written by ManInRed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments