Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Risk, No Reward!

"I removed the condom without any resistance from him and then helped him to gently slide his thick shaft back in my wet tight pussy."

40
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

That Saturday was one of the dullest ones I had had in a long while.

Mostly, I was usually shuttling between my classes on weekdays and doing rounds at the hospital on Saturdays but that day, somehow, I had nothing to do. I revelled in it. I spent all day indoors. Lillian was home too but she had a young man over and I had been hearing the hottest, most erotic sounds from her bedroom all day. I had no slight idea of who she had brought home the previous night. I was cool about it. After all, we were both single and free to have any man we desired.

Normally, I would masturbate to the sounds of them fucking but my pussy had been all fucked out that week. With Wickie, my Netflix and chill buddy screwing me in freaky, unimaginable ways and fucking me for hours at a time non-stop, I had had enough. So, I just simply let their fuck noises lull me to sleep when I needed a nap.

I was awoken around past 8pm by Lillian. She was dressed in a short blue dress and a cute pair of heels. She nudged me and stood upright, watching me as I tried to clear the sleep from my eyes.

"We are going out." Then after a few seconds added, "and you are coming with us. You have been sleeping all day. You need to get out of the house."

I tossed in bed, not feeling the least bit interested in leaving the comfort of my sheets. She nudged me again, and this time, she pulled my duvet off my body. "Get up. Get out of the bed babe. Let's go do something fun."

Reluctantly I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom for a quick shower. About an hour later, we arrived at a nearby club just down the street. We sat at a corner table and ordered some drinks. Lillian and I had a few shots and some cocktails too. We were both tipsy but I was still feeling a bit bored. My best friend and her new catch were all over each other and watching this, I felt out of place. Until now, I didn't even know his name. It's none of my business, I thought to myself.

The music and happy people soon got me out of my funk. I woke up and left for the dance floor. I was having a good time dancing solo. In a matter of minutes, Lillian's new catch decided to join me on the dance floor and was moving happily towards me. I could see our table from the dance floor and it was crystal clear that Lillian was too drunk to come over and join us. I was really nervous when my best friend's new catch loosely wrapped his hands around my waist. I gyrated my hips to the music hoping that he would let go. His hands soon moved downwards, caressing my ass gently as he moved even closer to me. I looked up at him. Wow! he was handsome and he seemed capable; He was capable of handling me; based on the loud moans that Lillian was making earlier during the day. Damn! my pussy was aching for his cock. This was my only chance to have a taste of what Lillian had been experiencing all day long. I was feeling guilty but I was dying to feel his hard dick thrusting deep inside me. Should I allow my best friend's new catch to fuck me in this club? Oh yes!

When he bent his head towards me, I whispered in his ear "Maybe we should find somewhere private." He nodded excitedly and led me away from the dance floor. The club was fully packed and by this time, Lillian was totally buzzed and it was hard for her to realize that we were missing from the dance floor. We walked out through an inconspicuous door that led to an almost deserted back of the club.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

He pushed me gently against the wall and caressed my sides. "You are very beautiful. We were not formally introduced, I am Mike, but my friends call me Carter, what's your name?"

"What, does it matter?" I paused for a few seconds, "Well, I'm Miss Peter but my friends call me Rachel." I replied, pushing my chest forward so my boobs sensually rubbed against his chest. He groaned and I could feel his erection poking me. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. I slid them down gently to find his cock very excited for me. I looked at him and nodded in approval.

"Do you have protection?"

He dipped his hand into the pocket of his jeans and brought out a condom. As he slid it on, I turned around to face the wall and lifted my dress. As usual, I was not wearing anything underneath my mini-dress. Whenever I go out, I tend to wear mini outfits with no bra or panties. I really enjoy going out full commando. My legs spread wide apart and I felt his two fingers dig into my pussy from behind. He slide in and out and my pussy was soon dripping. He then removed his hands, gripped my waist, and pushed against my back so I was bent over.

He guided his dick into me and I groaned, pushing backward to take him in. Mike's moves were slow and deliberate. No matter how fast I moved against him to urge him to go faster, he kept his pace. At first, it was frustrating but his slow and steady movement too soon caused my stomach to knot in anticipation and when I brought down my own hand to massage my clit, my orgasm took over. My body quivered as the warmth of the climax spread throughout my extremities. He moaned in triumphed just as I did. I was dying to feel his raw monster cock fill my tight pussy. I wasn't thinking of the consequences of what I was about to do. I reached down and grabbed his cock, then slightly pulled away from him. His hard dick sprung out of my dripping cunt. I removed the condom without any resistance from him and then helped him gently slide his thick shaft back into my wet tight pussy. He did not stop me. He surely didn't care at all about the aftermath of this risky move.

He then began to pick up pace. I encouraged him, moving backward and meeting his thrusts faster. He rammed into me harder and harder and I had to hold onto the wall with both hands so he would not push me into it. His fingernails dug into the flesh of my ass and in a couple of minutes, I experienced another intense and explosive orgasm and he also came deep inside my squirting pussy with a really loud groan that pierced the night.

When he slipped out of me, I could feel our cum dripping down my thick thighs. I pulled down my dress and I took a moment to relax and cool off before I returned to the club. After a few minutes, I made a quick detour to the washrooms to wipe the dripping juices off my inner thighs. I walked confidently over to the dancefloor and continued moving my body. Afterward, I walked to our reserved table to check on my best friend. I was relieved to find out that Lillian was still asleep. I was also so excited because the night was still young. Instantly, my nasty mind was overwhelmed with wild and kinky thoughts. We just might enjoy another quickie before leaving here tonight. We just might enjoy a threesome when we go back home. Lillian won't mind sharing this hunk of a man with her best friend. Why not?

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments