Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passionate Morning Quickie

"Upon waking up, friends with benefits enjoy a fiery sex session"

13
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"All feedback is welcome. This is my first story."

We’d spent all night exploring each other’s bodies before eventually dozing off with my head pressed to his chest and his arms encasing me. The blurred experience of burning touch had left us both sated and exhausted. Despite this, after only a few hours of sleep, I began to awaken to the rays of the sun. Shifting positions, I snuggle closer becoming the little spoon. With my ass pressed against him, I grind my hips until he begins to stir. A pleased moan escapes his lips as he slowly kisses from the base of my ear down to my shoulder. He begins to palm my tits leisurely, squeezing them as he returns the friction in our pelvic areas. My mouth waters as I feel him harden against me. 

Slowly his hands travel down my sides–ever so lightly digging his nails into my skin as I gasp at the delicious prickles. Before I know it, his finger finds my core thoroughly moistened with my juices. He hums in approval, tracing my folds before pushing deep inside of me. I gasp at his entry, and as soon as I adjust to the fullness of his thick finger, he somehow manages to thrust his digits even further inside me. He strokes the inside of my walls methodically for a few moments before quickly pulling out his finger, leaving me craving its return. I beg him repeatedly to please fill me again, to please play with me, to please just touch me. 

Grinning, he wraps his left hand around my neck and whispers, “Anything for such a good girl,” and enters me once more, this time with two fingers. As he rotates his fingers, I’m completely overwhelmed with pleasure before he withdraws again, recommencing my desperation for sensation. “You can’t cum yet–not until I tell you to,” he demands. Magnetic energy clouds the air as our mouths hover mere inches apart, and we breathe each other’s breaths. He curls his fingers inside me as my begging continues, and my nails dig into his back–urgent and needy. I’m unsure what convinces him of my need for release, but this time he permits me to cum, and the pent-up desire shatters in an orgasm. 

It takes me a few moments to collect myself, but once I regain my faculties, I start kissing down his chest. When I’ve made my way to his hips, I begin to suck all around the base of his cock before slowly licking up the length and gently sliding back his foreskin. Next, I circle the head clockwise, scooping my tongue over the edge before switching directions and giving the same attention to the other side. I accent the circular motions with a few tongue flicks across his frenulum. 

Next, I slowly inch my way down his thick cock, opening my mouth wide enough so I can sweep my tongue back and forth, glazing him with my saliva. Once I’ve gotten him at the back of my throat, I hold him there. After a few seconds, my throat muscles relax, allowing me to push him past my epiglottis and fully deepthroat him. Mouth wholly filled with cock, I use my tongue to lick his balls simultaneously, lapping at them as guttural moans escape his lips. I momentarily release him, desperate for air, before swallowing him again. This time he entangles his hands in my hair and pushes my head down on his cock until I have every last inch of him down my throat and my lips press to his body. Holding me there, he begins to pump his hips, slowly fucking my face until I begin to choke, unable to hold my breath for another second. Gasping for air, I can’t stop a huge grin from spreading across my face. Nothing turns me on more than knowing I’ve done an excellent job eliciting his pleasure. Proof of my enjoyment lies in how wet I’ve become–my juices escape my pussy lips and run down my inner thighs, coating them in a subtle sheen.

Alexa27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa27

Not yet done, I move my lips to his balls. I gently trace circles with my tongue around one before moving to the other and giving it the same treatment. While continuing to lavish his balls, I begin to stroke the length of his cock with one hand, positioning my thumb just right so it grazes his head each time I move my wrist up and down. I continue working my mouth and hand at a steady pace to the tune of his gentle moans while I shift my weight underneath me, trying to alleviate how painfully horny I’ve become. My squirming is to no avail, and I only become more desperately wanton. 

Trying to make him feel as needy as I do, I change my technique and place the tip of his cock in my mouth and both hands on his shaft, one right above the other. I begin circling his head with my tongue while rotating my hands towards each other. Bobbing up and down, I ensure my saliva coats his member entirely. This motion does it for him because he urgently grunts, “I need you right now,” and flips me over, so I’m lying flat on my stomach. In one swift motion, he enters me from behind. My pussy spasms as the sense of fullness sends electric currents through my body, overwhelming me in the best way. Languidly thrusting inside me, he creates a rhythmic pace causing my pleasure to crescendo. 

Then with a sudden change in intensity, he leans down, stomach pressed to my back. Grabbing me by the neck, he quietly orders in my ear, “You’re such a well-behaved, good girl for me. You cum when I tell you to, and I want you to cum again for me now.” Those words alone make me cum, following directions and doing my best to demonstrate that I am the good girl he deems me to be. As he releases my neck and presses his hands against the bed, I quiver, unable to regain my senses. Desperate to ground myself in reality, I grasp his arms and run my hands up and down his taut muscles, eeking out, “My pussy belongs to you.” 

Grinding our hips together at a frenetic pace, I turn my head to the side to make eye contact. The intensity between us builds as he intently inspects me. He takes internal notes of my reactions, storing the information on how to maximize my pleasure. His examination of me turns me on even more than I thought possible. 

Even though he’s already inside me and my hands remain clasped to his arms, I’m desperate for more physical contact. I rub my feet against his feet, stroking his insoles with my toes, and release a delighted moan. It’s all I can do to stop myself from cumming again; I know I don’t yet have his permission. Fucking me as fast as he can, he hits my G-spot with every thrust. He announces, “I’m gonna fill you with my cum.”

I beg back, desire seeping through my body and pure need apparent in my voice, “Yes, please, I need to be completely full of you. I need to cum right now.” Granting my request, he urges me to cum for him repeatedly. Euphoria floods our bodies while we orgasm for what seems to be an impossibly long time, his cum gushing inside me.

Staring into each other’s eyes, we pant for breath. Although I’m still shaking, he smooths back my hair with his palm and tucks a stray lock behind my ears. “I love it when I leave you shaking and totally satisfied. It’s what you deserve.” Not quite able to internalize that message but still grateful for the concept, I place a chaste kiss on his lips and each of his cheeks. He returns the favor by gently kissing the center of my forehead. We fall asleep in each other’s arms--my head nestled into his chest, the morning rays showering us in ethereal light.

Published 
Written by elm926
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments