Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie with Zac

"A bored girlfriend gets a hard fuck."

59
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
905 words 905 words

Author's Notes

"I am so grateful that you have chosen to read my story. It is my greatest pleasure to share my first story. Thank you for taking the time to read. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Your support means the world to me, and I hope to continue writing stories that you will enjoy."

I need to attend this seminar for my employment and certification. My boyfriend Zac is supposed to accompany me but has a morning commitment so he will be late. I’m staring blankly at the stage, listening to the speaker without understanding anything.

My phone buzzed, and I received a chat from Zac.

“How’s the seminar going?” I read.

“Boring,” I responded.

I took a picture of my legs wearing a skirt and sent it to him.

“I love your skirt!” he replied.

“I know!” I said.

“Kisses to you. And if you hike that skirt up, I’ll give you lickings!” Zac responded.

“You’re making me wet!” I chat back as I feel the moisture between my legs.

“I love you wet. Now rub your legs together to feel your wetness more,” he commanded.

I instantly did what I was told. As my legs press each other, I can feel the heat and wetness in my pussy.

“Hmmm. It feels so good!” I replied.

As I held my head up, I saw Zac walking towards me and smiling.

“You’re late!” I scolded.

“I know. I’m sorry, baby!” He whispers while kissing me on the cheek.

After sitting, Zac started to caress my legs, his hands moving upward to my hips.

I know he wants to take off my underwear, so I pull my ass up a little to give him access. He pulls my panties quickly down as I lift my legs. After he succeeded, he put my panties inside his pocket.

His hands went back to my legs, starting to go upward, rubbing my pussy under the table. I spread my legs wider to give him more access.

“You’re so fucking wet already!” He leans on my ear and whispers.

He spreads my folds as he moves his fingers around me; I can't control my gasp as he digs in fast and hard.

“Mmm,” I'm trying to hold moans and bite my lips as I close my eyes and feel the sensation of his two long fingers in and out on my pussy.

I can feel that my pussy is dripping on his hands and my skirt. I know that this will mark my skirt in a way, but I don’t care.

I checked our seatmates, and their eyes were glued to the speaker in front. Thinking that he is finger-fucking me in a room full of people makes me thrilled.

As the sensation built up, I struggled to stay still and quiet. My whole body trembles as I release a wave of my pleasure juice.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

As I get back to my senses,

“Follow me,” I hear him whisper to me again.

We go out, and he guides me to the fire exit. As the door closes, Zac kisses me hard as he explores his tongue around my mouth. I gasped for air, but he didn’t let me. He took his two fingers into my mouth, and I started to lick and suck his semi-dried fingers clean and taste my own cum.

“Suck my cock, baby,” Zac said while holding my hair. I nodded and kneeled.

My hands are shaking as I unbuckle his belt and open his zipper. I heard the thud sound of his belt falling on the floor. I admire the view, looking at the tall, proud meat before my face.

I start to lick his cock head and wrap my hand on his cock body and stroke it. My tongue swirls from the top of his head, going to the body and down on his balls and then going back and forth.

I swallow his cock deep down in my throat as I gag. I focused on moving my lips, tongue, sucking gently up and down on his shaft. I am trying to gasp enough air to have a good rhythm.

“Ohh baby, get up,” Zac said hoarsely. He pulls my hair up, then puts his hands under my skirt, caresses, and smacks my bare ass while licking my lips.

He kisses me once again before he pushes me to face the wall. He pulls up my skirt at the back, and I felt Zac's cock poking my pussy entrance. He thrust his proud cock inside me fast, hard, and deep.

"I love your pussy," he said. I can feel his hot and heavy breath at the back of my ears.

Ahhh, I let my loud moan out as I got support from the cold wall.

He wraps his hand around me, putting it under my shirt as he grabs my bare breast; the other hand goes straight to my clit as he plays his fingers around. Zac is pounding his cock deep in me; every thrust is hard and deep. My body trembles as I feel the sensation on my pussy.

"Cum for me, baby!" He whispers while gently biting my ears and licking my neck.

"Aaahhh!" I moan so loud as I hit my climax and cum so hard. Zac is getting faster and deeper as he pins me on the wall. I can feel his muscles tense up, and then the hot load of cum shoots deep inside me.

He holds my shoulder as he turns me in front of me and kisses me deeply one last time before he pulls out my panty and helps me wear it.

"Let's have another round at home!" He said and winked.

Published 
Written by blackpearl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments