Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Star and a Quickie, Squirting on a Car Seat

"Star and her fuck buddy have a car sex quickie"

7
6 Comments 6
17.8k Views 17.8k
920 words 920 words

On one gloomy, rainy Saturday in October, Star decided to take a three-hour drive back home to relax for the weekend. During her time back home she paid a visit to her 101-year-old grandmother, whose mind was still sharp enough to ask her when she was going to get that special man. At 22-years-old and emotionally unavailable, Star just smiled and said: "Grandma, when I meet a man who is good enough to meet you, is the day I will settle down."

That was all her grandma needed to hear before turning the subject on to the latest church gossip. Church gossip was nothing new and every time, it quickly tuned Star out and her thoughts drifted off elsewhere. Her sweet and soft-spoken grandmothers' voice was so soothing it relaxed her a bit too much and as usual, her mind entered into an erotic state.

Sex was one area in her life that she approached with little restrictions. However, she could not remember the last time she got to experience an orgasm, it had been at least a half a year. It was with her fuck buddy Carter. Carter stood at about 6'2", he was chocolate complexioned and slim with long black hair. He was extremely sex-driven and was in the mood to drop his pants and fuck at a moments notice.

His soft, friendly hands and long soft kisses never failed to get Star in a relaxed and horny mood. He took her pleasure seriously and made sure she got off at least a few times before he did. She knew she would not have a free weekend again for awhile leaving her with two options; to either allow herself the pleasure she so well deserved by contacting her fuck buddy or to go home to her vibrator and engage in pleasing herself. Both had the potential of allowing her to experience quick, intense pleasure.

About an hour and a half went by and the way her mind and body was craving Carter, she knew which route she needed to take. She shot him a steamy text reading, "Hey Carter I am in town for the evening and my body is begging to feel you, get back to me ASAP."

In less than ten minutes Carter responded with, "Meet me at Walmart in one hour, I have a chill spot we can go to, I'll drive."

Star always wondered what car sex would be like, yet she never thought she would be able to find out. All she could think about was getting ready ASAP so she could judge for herself.

The short hour flew by and Star hopped in her 2010 Honda Accord with her mind on one thing. Her hands were sweating with excitement as her right foot pressed firmly on the gas pedal, reaching 90-mph. Pulling up into Walmarts' parking lot Carters matte black FordF150 stood out right away.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Star pulled up on the left side of him and put her car in park. He signaled, with his left hand for her to hurry and get in. She rushed to the passenger side. They gave each other warm smiles and exchanged hugs. Before any words were uttered, Carter sped out of the parking lot for the highway.

Star had no idea where they were going, but the thought of car sex and Carter was enough for her to be onboard. There was no music playing, and not a single word was spewed. Occasional eye contact was all the talking they did, and that was enough!

Approximately twelve minutes later Carter pulled into an abandoned lot and parked the pickup truck. There was nothing around them but grass fields as far as they could see. Not a car, not a house. What more perfect area! Star initiated the physical contact by lifting up Carters plain black t-shirt while staring deeply into his eyes. Followed by her snatching down her red skin-tight yoga pants which were already moist from her excitement, (yes she "forgot" her undies) she threw them to the back seat and he unsnapped his Wranglers and proceeded to undress.

Ninety-Eight pound Star was then picked up by Carter and placed on his bare soft skinned lap. This time was a little different. Instead of the usually prolonged kissing and back and forth teasing foreplay, they cut right to the chase. Carter quickly spread Stars pencil thin thighs apart, grabbed his 9-inch chocolate cock with his right hand and entered into Stars little pool of a vagina.

The thrill of the moment turned on Star so much! She began to bounce up and down his now soaking wet cock while clawing her fingers into his shoulders. Carter moaned, "Damn baby, I am feeling so good inside of you."

Hearing those words alone sent Star over the edge. She reacted to the flattery by releasing a load of juice from her pussy. Star was unapologetically bad at hiding her excitement. The juice shot out from her skenes gland like a water gun in the hands of an 8-year-old boy chasing his little sister.

The speed of their fucking increased two-fold. Carter was moaning while Star gasped as if she was taking her last breath. The intensity of their car sex lasted at a maximum of four minutes, and then Carter pulled out his rock hard penis and released all its excitement from it on Star's stomach. The two of them looked each other in the eyes and smiled. It was the most intense four minutes of their lives!

Published 
Written by NaughtyDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments