Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stu’s Run In With The Law

"Stu gets pulled over for speeding and that’s just the beginning."

4
17 Comments 17
13.7k Views 13.7k
735 words 735 words

 

Driving on a two lane country road with no street lights and being pitch black outside, I pulled the zipper down and reached in my boxers, pulling out my cock.

Lost in erotic thoughts of the nude dancers at “The Landing Strip” and vigorously stroking my cock, I noticed flashing lights in the rearview mirror. I pulled over and a motorcycle pulled up behind as I came to a stop. The officer was standing next to the car before I could finish covering up.

”Good evening Sir, I stopped you for driving thirty miles an hour over the speed limit. I’m going to have to ask you to step out, I’m arresting you for indecent exposure.”

“But officer, I can explain.”

“I bet you can, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

She then turned me around, pushed me against the car and slapped the cuffs on my wrists. She spun me around and wrapped her hand around my cock. “What’s your name, Sir?” She asked, as her hand stroked the hard shaft while pulling down the zipper of her jacket. 

Looking at her name tag, I replied, “Stu, Officer Manning.”

”Well Stu, it looks like that big baton of yours is in desperate need of some relief.”

Before I could say anything, she was on her knees, her tongue swirled all around the large circumcised head. I watched her suck the head into her mouth. Officer Manning then swallowed my cock down to the base, her tongue licked the blood engorged shaft and her hand coaxed the nut sac to release its man fluid.

I watched her head bobbing up, then down as she pumped her hand up with a twisting motion on the throbbing shaft. Already aroused from watching the nude dancers, it didn’t take long for the first shot of cum to fill her mouth. Officer Manning squeezed the throbbing shaft, letting my cock slip from her mouth. She touched the tip of the head to her breast, loosened her grip and let two loads bathe her supple flesh. Aiming my cock at her other breast, two more loads exploded and covered her other breast. 

Rising to her feet, she quickly removed the cuffs and said, “I want that baton in my pussy, now.”

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

I unbuckled the belt to her holster, letting it drop to the ground as she undid the belt to her trousers. I yanked her trousers down around her ankles and saw that she chose to go commando. She placed her hands on the car, sticking her butt out. I stepped up, as she spread her legs apart and in one hard thrust, buried my baton up to the hilt in her sopping wet pussy.

“Fill me with more of that delicious cum, stud.”

I grabbed a handful of her hair as we fucked like it would be our last time. Our grunting and moaning was carried by the gentle breeze. We both felt my impending orgasm and she cried out, “Fill ‘er up, stud!” It didn’t take long and my man fluid filled her to overflowing.

She came after several more thrusts of my baton as I pulled her to me. I stepped back, letting my baton slip from her pussy and pulled up her trousers. She zipped up her jacket and pressed it against her skin as I handed the holster to her. Looking at me, she commented, “You better put that baton away stud.” 

I quickly tucked my now flaccid cock back in my trousers, pulled her to me and kissed her full on the lips. Our tongues intertwined, the kiss became ever more passionate, but time was not on our side.

Officer Manning stepped back, straightened herself out and asked, “Same time next Friday, Stu?”

“I’ll be here, Kate.” Standing there, I watched as my wife sped off into the night to finish her shift and then got in my car.

 

 

The above story is a work of Fiction. The names, characters, places and events are the products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments