Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation

15
19 Comments 19
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Everyone knows that sometimes temptation is a little too hard to resist. And this was definitely one of those times.

I've always been curious about females. Males bore me. Every inch of a woman's body fascinates me, though there are areas that I'm sure you can guess I pay a little more attention to sometimes.

Being a photographer, I get to take photos of all manner of things: landscapes, people, architectural things, sunsets, and I enjoy them all…mostly the people, and yes, mostly the females that I work with.

So when it came to working with fresh-faced young Izzy, I knew that I was going to be in for a treat. She was 20, slender, tall and blonde and had beautiful C-cups and by god she held herself magnificently. This was a woman who knew power, sex and money, though she didn't flaunt it. And she had chosen of all people, me, to do a photography shoot for pleasure with, promising me that her fee would be at least double without having seen any of my work before shooting. I couldn't believe my luck.

The plan was simple, she would be doing a shoot in a variety of different clothes and styles, act like she would at any day or event she had the clothes for, and I would make her look, well, like she was, natural, stunning and bloody perfect. That was the plan at least. Work and play should never meet.

When she walked into my studio, I knew within seconds that this was going to be the easiest shoot of my life; it wouldn't have surprised me if we had been there an extremely short length of time.

Izzy was dressed in her first outfit, dark blue jeans that were slightly baggy, beaten up Converse and an oversized jumper that would have fitted us both in there, wearing something unpretentious but completely effective to start the day off. There was little make-up on her face, a simple foundation and mascara combination was all that could be seen. Shooting the photos was as easy for her as it was to be beautiful. She found every position naturally and I found my part of the shoot to be simplicity itself.

The day went on in much the same manner, each different outfit showing another angle to her personality, the sass, the innocence, the power, the woman, the sister, the friend, the business woman and then came the final one that she wanted, the star. For this she wore a shimmering, sparkling floor length black gown, cut so it went over one shoulder and had a slit down the side on the opposite leg to the shoulder where the dress started. It accentuated her curves, clinging to her and fitting like a glove, little tiny specks and diamanté reflecting light from her thighs downwards.

It took me a few seconds to remember that I was supposed to be taking pictures of this stunning specimen of a human, not just to gawk at her like I hadn't ever seen anything as beautiful as her before. She was a dream, a vision, completely brilliant. I really hadn't ever met anyone like her in my time as a photographer. I still haven’t to this day.

I set about to do the photographs, capturing every angle of the beautiful woman before me, wishing the time I got to spend with her was longer than it would be.

After the shoot was finished, Izzy decided that she wanted to stay in the dress a little while longer, having had it specially made for her in New York at one of the finest shops. If I had spent as much money on the dress as she had, I would too. She leaned over my laptop as I plugged in the camera to view the pictures and she marveled at them, looking at how I had managed to capture the light in her eyes, all the tiny little details that people usually don’t notice when seeing my work.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons



As she leaned with her arms draped round me and her head on my shoulder I couldn't help but notice her perfume, something expensive but subtle. I turned my head a little and stopped talking, just enjoying how close she was to me.

Before I knew what was happening, her lips had met mine and mine were responding with more confidence than I knew I had. She pulled me to my feet and over to the bed that was in the studio (the bed for the happy sleeping couple shots) and I turned her so that she sat on the edge of it. I knelt before her, removed the first of her high heels and kissed from the foot of the revealed leg as high up as I could reach.

I pushed aside the material of her dress and did the same to the other leg, seeing the midnight colored lace panties that covered her mound. I told myself I should wait to reach that treasured and pleasurable area. I stood Izzy up and faced her, telling her how beautiful she was, not that she didn't already know, and kissed her deeply, my hands memorizing her shape, the feel of her breasts, the smoothness of her shoulders.

Her dress was soon on the floor, luckily the type of material that doesn't ever crease; we left it where it was. She soon lay before me wearing only her night-sky panties, having not needed a bra to go with her dress. I kissed up her stomach above her panties, kissing over the beautiful globes of her breasts to her slender neck just below her ear and back down, suckling on her nipples this time. I took pause for a moment to simply observe the beauty before me and sighed contentedly. Life could do this for me more often I thought.

I ran my tongue down to her panties, tracing it over them and down feeling all the bumps in the patterned lace, smelling her sweet scent and noticing dampness there as I felt the tingles in my sex begin to increase. I pushed the material aside and ran my finger along her mound. Her moans were the accompanying soundtrack to my life I could listen to forever. My fingers plunged inside to her warm wet pussy and her moans increased in volume and intensity. My tongue worked its way to her clit which had just appeared from its hood and traced tiny circles around it, being careful not to touch it just yet.

A third finger slipped into her pussy and her hands clung to the bed sheets making tight fists. She tasted so good. I felt her start to tighten around my fingers and clamped my mouth around her clit, tongue dancing on it, doing a jig almost. The words she was uttering started to increase in pitch, her voice going higher and higher, her gasps becoming more frequent just before she cried out.

I wandered over to get my camera and take more photos that she could have, a private album only the two of us would know about. Photographing her almost naked body and savoring every second whilst still tasting her on my lips. I realized the temperature of the room had dropped drastically as the day went on and threw one of her long t-shirts at her to put on. More photos followed and we agreed that another photo shoot was in order very soon, and she said that maybe she would bring her closest friend along next time for some friend shots.

I had never expected my meeting with Izzy Campbell to go this way, but I know one thing for certain, it remains my favorite day of shooting to this very second that you read this. Oh, and my personal laptop has a photo of her in the collage of my favorite images I have taken, right in the centre. Sometimes work and play meeting can be an excellent thing to happen, right? And the bed? The bed was rarely used again for fear it would taint the memory of Izzy for me.

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments