Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Sister in Law part 3

"A quick encounter with my sister in law"

33
6 Comments 6
23.2k Views 23.2k
969 words 969 words
I went to a wedding for a family friend of my wife's family, all of my in laws were there and of course, my special sister-in-law was there as well. Sara wore a short black dress with a bit of cleavage hanging out at the top. Sara looked amazing. Her body was perfectly sun kissed, as it was summer.

She sat next to me during the ceremony and the only thing that was on my mind was rubbing my hands up her thighs. My dick was getting hard from just thinking about what I wanted to do to her in that dress. Thankfully, it was not a long ceremony and it only lasted about twenty minutes. I don't know what I have done if I had to sat there any longer next to her.

We all got up and went to the bar area for cocktail hour and I just could not take my eyes off of my sister-in-law. Her legs were just killing me, I wanted to rub them, kiss them and follow them up to her pink pussy. I also thought about if she was wearing any panties or not, I so badly wanted to find out. I just barely made it through cocktail hour when they started to sit everyone for dinner.

Of course, our whole family was at the same table and Sara just had to pick the seat next me. My dick started to get hard again. I was thinking with the long tablecloth I might be able to rub her legs, but at the same time, I couldn't risk it. After about fifteen minutes, I got up to go to the bathroom. I excused myself, and Sara then shot up and said, "I have to go to, show me where it is."

I nodded and we both walked towards the door and exited the room. As we were walking and Sara asked me how I liked her dress. I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "Amazing. I want to fuck you in that dress."

Sara giggled and winked at me. We got into the main entrance of the build and started walking down the hallway where the bathrooms were. As we approached the bathrooms I saw a door that said closet on it, and I looked over my shoulder and didn't see anyone so I grab Sara's hand and opened the closet door and said, "Come here!"

I pushed Sara in the closet and up against the wall, I slid my hand up her dress to remove her panties but she didn't have any on and I looked at her and said, "Hmm you are a good little slut aren't you?"

She just giggled and shook her head yes, as she unzipped my pant and took out my hard cock and guided it to her wet pussy, my dick slid right into her.

SamanthaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaC

Sara was biting her lip trying to keep her moans in. We knew we didn't have much time so I was going in and out of her as fast as I could. Sara pulled down the top of her dress to expose her perfectly round breast. I bent down a little to suck on her nipple. I knew it wasn't going to take me long to cum and she knew it. Sara started to play with her clit and I could feel her hand on my cock as I was going in and out of her

Sara mumbled, "This is so hot, I wonder if we are going to get caught with your cock in me?"

I could tell she was getting close to coming but I knew I was closer. I started to fuck her as hard as I could while we were both standing. I suddenly felt the rush of my cum shooting out of my cock. I felt one large shot of cum shoot into her pussy, then another and then a final third shot of cum into her. It felt so good, I started to slowly go in and out of her as she continued to play with her own clit. Very shortly after, she clenched her legs together. I felt the extra rush of wetness on my cock.

I pulled out of her and put my cock back into my pants and as Sara fixed her dress as she said, "That was so fucking hot that we could have gotten caught, don't you think?"

I nodded in agreement as I opened the door to the closet and peeked out. I didn't see anyone so we rush out of the closet and started to walk back to the ballroom where dinner was. I don't know how long it took us but I knew we could not go to the bathroom now as that would take too long and people would start to get curious we were.

We got back to the table, it was so hot to know that no one there knew that I just fucked my sister-in-law and that my cum was in her pussy right now.

We went through dinner no problem and then the music started and we got up on the dance floor. As we were dancing Sara came over to me and whispered in my ear, "Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom to clean up, your cum is dripping out of me and down my leg."

Sara walked off the dance floor and I just watched her walk away just imagining how hot it would be to see my cum dripping out of her. I wanted to fuck her again but I knew I couldn't, I didn't want to just do another quickie, I wanted to take hours with her and touch every inch of her body and make her cum over and over again.

Published 
Written by biggy09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments