Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep End of the Pool

"A trucker meets up for a wet and fun time."

6
3 Comments 3
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
It was so hot a fat pig would melt from the outside air temperature. I was almost at the end of the Ohio Turnpike, heading east with a load of beer out of Detroit going to a Washington, DC suburban beer distributor.

I'd unloaded on Thursday morning in central Michigan, then headed to Detroit to pick up my beer load. As always, the delays getting unloaded, the deadhead to the next loading point, the delay getting loaded had eaten a huge hole in my day. By the time I escaped Detroit and made it to eastern Ohio, it had gotten dark.

To make the deal even sweeter, my A/C had taken a dump. The only cool came from my 2/60 A/C. That's two windows cranked down, 60 MPH. It was better than nothing, but not by a lot. I was glad I'd taken the chance to get a shower the night before. Still, I was hot and sticky from the humidity and temp, still above 80F.

The plan was to get off the Ohio Pike, go east on I-76, hit a truck stop about five miles east and shove some groceries down my neck. If I had time I'd grab another shower and hustle along. I had to make the delivery by 2PM on Friday. It was either that or babysit that load all weekend and face a highly pissed off customer first thing Monday morning. That load of barley pops was going to make it to the unloading dock on Friday.

I made it to the truck stop, backed my rig into a space, went inside and ordered my usual- a huge bowl of home made vegetable beef soup, a grilled cheese, and a huge sweet iced tea. This was a chain stop, but back in the day each one had their hallmark dish, and theirs was the veggie/beef soup. I'd chase every drop of the hot broth, doing everything but licking the bowl. Yeah, it was THAT good.

I went back out to my rig, an old cab over Mack. It was what they called a one stack Mack with a shack on the back, which meant it was a sleeper model. I climbed on board, feeling much closer to being a human being again after the meal I'd just Houdini'd and made disappear. Things were going according to plan when I screwed up and turned on my CB radio.

"Anyone got a copy on my 'lil radidio?" That female voice came through my external speaker, a siren call to a lost sailor adrift on the blacktop.

"Why, yes I do have a copy on you, 'lil darlin'. Do you always sound this good or are you just sugarin' me up?"

We chattered a few seconds, and I got her off onto another channel where there was less traffic (and competition), and learned she and a girlfriend were across the interstate at another truck stop. They were just out screwing around, and she was supposed to be meeting a guy. He was a no show, so they were killing time teasing truck drivers on the CB.

We hit it off pretty well, so I fired up my diesel and proceeded across the overpass to the west side of I-76. I got parked and asked her to turn on a signal light for a few blinks. She did, and I rolled out of my rig and went to say hello. She was the driver, and was very cute to say the least. Long dark brown hair, a nice little rack, and a good shape to look at. Other details escaped view as it was quite dark by now, the lighting in the area being deficient.

Her companion was much less attractive, don't ya know. She had long hair too, and a gigantic pair of boobs. My stars, that girl looked like she'd been hit in the back with a pair of Cruise Missiles. From there on down lets just say there was plenty of her. My old buddy had told me once "There ain't no ugly women, old son, just some of them oughta stayed at home." That would be a big ten-four, good buddy.

What the hell, I ain't looking for a room mate. I turn on what little charm I have and spread it about evenly toward them both. About that time, the CB crackled and a guy came on. It was the drivers buddy, the one she was supposed to be meeting. He had been delayed, but had now arrived and started scouting the channels, heard us before we finished talking and had slunk in and parked, none of us the wiser.

I was glad that I'd kept the conversation on the up and up, so he didn't have much reason to break out in hostility toward me for raiding his hen house. He came over, we shook hands, and everything was kewl.

I was relegated to keeping time with plus size Sadie, an experience I'd had before. For whatever reason, if there was a stable of race horses around, I'd get run over by a plow horse. The big girls came to me quicker than a squirrel can climb an oak tree after acorns. I chose to take that as a compliment. I figured they thought I looked like a man who can handle the job. Truth be told, I ain't afraid of a big girl.

So, there we are, hanging out in the dark shooting the breeze, not much forward progress being made. There was a motel next door to the truck stop, and it had a pool. I was still hotter than hell so I came up with the brilliant idea of sneaking into that pool. The pool area was closed for the night, no one at all being in the area.

The girls, Sharon and Beth, looked at each other and giggled. Both of them nodded agreement and the other guy (Dave) wasn't about to wuss out. So, high ho, off we go, as we all slipped through the dark headed toward the cement pond.

The girls were wearing loose tops, apparently with no bra. Shorts and sandals finished their ensemble. Us guys both had on pullover tee shirts and shorts. We didn't have to worry about not having swimming trunks.

There was some dim lighting in the pool area- not much, but enough to inject an element of excitement and danger to us if the motel called the cops. We'd be busted for trespassing I guess, and that would not help me get my beer to DC. There were dim underwater lights which would highlight us from below.

We kept our voices low and slipped inside the wooden privacy fence. I led the way, quickly finding the steps at the shallow end of the pool. I waded right into the cool water and did it ever feel so fine. I quickly stepped deeper and ducked my head under, loving the coolness. Check off another goal, shower no longer absolutely necessary.

Sharon, the hotty one, and Beth followed and ol' Dave brought up the rear. They all got in up to their necks and the loose tops weren't loose any more. Their nipples stood out plainly, the cool water perking those puppies right up. We talked and giggled, walked about and enjoyed the water.

I suggested we go for broke and skinny dip. The girls giggled again and Beth covered her face with her hands. There were no takers, so to show them I was serious, I reached down and undid my shorts, slid the zipper down and skinned my shorts and boxers off with one fluid move.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

The shorts made a wet 'thwap' as I flopped them onto the concrete pool skirt.

My cock was at about half mast from all the cavorting around. The cool water caressed my balls as I stood there. The lights below made the shadow of my cock look like a submerged log in the water. I got tickled and had to almost slap myself to keep from laughing out loud.

We kept circulating around and finally Sharon had a chance to whisper something to me. "I really want to be with you. I don't know how to get rid of Dave, though."

I thought for a little and said, "Leave that to me. In a little, I'll suggest we better go. Tell Dave you have to get Beth home. When you leave, go back across the interstate. I'll follow and we'll get back together, ok?" Her smile told me all I needed to know.

I backed up to the pool side, my butt against the wall. Beth came over slowly, her boobs arriving shortly before the rest of her. She walked right up to me, her nipples hard against my chest. She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. What was I supposed to do, tell her I'd taken a vow of chastity? I had no choice so I gave it my best, our tongues tangoing, her arms around my neck.

She tasted good, I have to say. Her lips were full and she knew how to kiss. Her tongue was a wicked sprite on the hunt. That kiss woke my cock up fully and it stood out proud as the Fourth of July. She backed away a little and took her arms from around my neck. She put them underwater, and I reached and grabbed her ass and pulled her close. My cock slipped between her legs in the cool water.

I was surprised a little when I felt her fingers comb through my pubic hair. Beth wasn't shy, not even close. I was pretty sure Sharon hadn't told her of our big scheme for later, and she was going for the brass ring. Her hand wrapped around my swollen cock and squeezed it hard. Her other hand was caressing my balls, raking my sack with her nails. She could have given lessons on how to do that. Ask any guy: there isn't much better in this life than a good nut scratch, except when a female is doing the scratching. THAT, my friend, is a lot better.

Beth started to stroke my cock slowly, that firm grip never letting up. I reached up to her nipples, rubbed them with my thumbs, pinched them hard. Beth sighed and I knew she was up for a little pain stimulation. Her eyes closed as I rolled them roughly between thumb and forefingers. I pinched them again and her lips parted, her pink tongue showing as she was lost in the sensations from her nipples, what she was doing to my cock.

I dropped a hand and put it between her legs. Her full bush felt like some underwater kelp as my fingers toyed with it. I traced along her crease, felt her warmth, found her opening. I put two fingers into her slickness, deep and rough. Her pussy swallowed them eagerly, so I added another. They were starting to feel a little snug inside her but I knew she could take more, a lot more.

I withdrew my fingers and traced upward, feeling the firm nub of her clit beneath its covering folds. I pushed upward on them, exposing it to the cool water, a sensation I knew she'd enjoy. It was prominent, standing out now like a miniature pink cock. I caressed it lightly, not wanting to be too rough with the little man in the boat.

I went back to rubbing her fat clit through her folds and I could feel her thighs starting to rhythmically tremble. Her tummy was also clenching and relaxing and I knew it wouldn't be long. I leaned in and kissed her hard, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth, crushing my lips on hers. She started to moan and the trembling became ever more intense and quicker.

Finally she ripped her lips from mine and gasped loudly, then started to moan deep in her throat. I knew I'd taken her to her happy place and that always gives me a thrill. As she trembled, I slipped two fingers inside again and pinched them against her outer lips with my thumb, letting her know her cunt was in my bear trap.
What can I say, I'm a giver....

Beth and I had forgotten Sharon and Dave. When I started paying attention they didn't look as if they were enjoying things nearly as much as Beth and I were. Beth had my cock in her hand again, and she had a bear trap too. She was stroking my cock slowly but hard. Her fist banged against my groin with every stroke. I like it a little rough too, so I lay back and let her do her thing.

Soon enough she had me going off the falls, drowning in an orgasmic Niagara, fighting to find my breath. She didn't let up when my cock started to spasm, shooting ribbons of cream into the water. She lightened her pressure but kept stroking until my cock started to lose its spine and grow limp.

After regaining my composer, I headed toward my shorts and boxers. I suggested we better get out of Dodge, as I figured we'd used up about a month's worth of luck by not being busted. I worked my wet clothes back on my shanks and got buttoned and zipped. We slipped away through the way we'd entered, the wooden gate in the privacy fence.

Dave had to stop off by his truck for a minute, so I escorted Sharon and Beth to their car. As they got in and shut the door, Sharon found a matchbook and scribbled something on it and handed it to me. "Call me," she whispered. Dave came along and any chance of further conversation disappeared. We all agreed it'd been great, it'd been fun, it'd been great fun. It damned sure had been for me. If Beth knew how to work her pussy as well as her hand, I wanted a ticket to that rodeo!

I fired up my Mack, expecting to meet Sharon again in a few minutes. I hit the road headed across the overpass when the girls hit the entrance ramp to I-76 instead of following me as we'd planned. "What the fuck," I whispered to myself. The plan was blown, but that was alright because I'd burned hours I didn't have to burn on my little adventure.

I did a flipflop in the parking lot, hit the ramp to I-76 west and headed back onto the last leg of the eastbound Ohio Pike. Then the Pennsylvania Turnpike waited for me, with it's increasingly hilly and curvy terrain. I'd jump off at Breezewood, Pa, grab I-70 east and blaze through Maryland to the DC beltway. Down around to the bottom, exit off, find the address, get unloaded, get paid.

There would be no sleep for the old road dog that night, what little was left of it. The sky was lightening in the east as I mashed the fuel pedal and listened to my diesel start eating white lines. I'd get no sleep, but had my memories of the deep end of the pool to keep me alert.

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments