Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driver

"You never know what your next fare will be like...."

46
8 Comments 8
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

As an App-based driver, I never knew what my next fare might entail. On this particular day, I was sent to a corporate building in the heart of the city where I made contact with a very smartly dressed woman in business attire. Her hair was tightly pulled back and her eyes concealed by sunglasses. Her attire and demeanor made it very clear she was not one to be taken lightly.

“Take me to someplace quiet," she said in a monotone voice after taking a hard look at me.

I could tell she was tossing things around in her mind as we made our way to a quiet park not too far away. This park was usually quiet and rarely had many visitors.

As we pulled to a stop, she looked around and seemed to finally make up her mind. “In my job, I rarely have time for any type of relationships. Instead, I prefer quick and intense moments. Are you man enough for that?”

Curious, I answered that, “it depends on what you have in mind.”

“You’ll have pleasure like you’ve never known but you have to follow my rules. First, you do as I say without question. Second, it ends when I say. Can you follow those rules?”

Looking over my shoulder, I said, “If it means what I think it means, then yes, I’ll follow your lead."

“Come around and open my door." Her voice had a raspy tone to it.

While taking a quick glance around to ensure we’re alone, I walked around to her door, After opening it, I was quickly taken back. She had turned in my direction and it was obvious that she had hiked up her skirt and had removed her thong. I was looking at a cleanly shaved, glistening pussy.

“Open your pants and show me your cock.” Her eyes were extremely focused on my hands. Once my pants were sliding down my legs, she drew one of her hands between her thighs. I watched as her fingers found her slit and parted the full lips.

Having been born with a cock that I’ve never felt embarrassed to exhibit, I took it in my hand and pointed it in her direction.

She slid forward so that she was able to spread her thighs further. I could see her fingers circling her clit in an ever faster speed.

I could feel her breath as she leant forward to get a closer look at my swollen cock.

Off in the distance I can hear voices getting nearer.

Just as I am about to say something, I feel my cock enveloped deep into her throat. My hips rock forward as I feel her fingers snake around my testicles. A finger began rubbing between the sack and rectum. This was simply not a blowjob in the proverbial sense of the word. It was an oral fuck. Me slamming my hips forward without resistance, and she sliding up to meet each thrust. 

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

I could see people moving about in the tree line. Closer and closer they were getting.

Getting out of the back seat, she tells me, “I hear them too. Do what you’re here to do - quickly!”

I watch as she hikes her skirt up over her hips and lays across the trunk lid. I’ve never seen a more perfectly heart-shaped ass in my life.

She spat out, “Are you a man or a boy. Do what God intended you to do. FUCK ME!”

I stepped up behind her and pointed my erect cock directly where it was intended. I pushed forward with no fanfare until I felt my balls against her lips.

Again, I heard people getting closer and the our urgency took center stage.

I grabbed ahold of her perfect hips and began to piston in and out of her. The tightness was something that I’d never experienced and it seemed to be milking me. I could feel the muscles squeeze and release and while still holding me.

Her breath was rapid and shallow. A mantra of “harder, harder” escaped her throat.

I could feel her body beginning to quake as her orgasm erupted. She gave a low scream into the trunk lid.

Her orgasm caused her pussy muscles to clamp down even tighter on my cock. It sent an immediate electrical pulse to my brain. My only desire at that moment was to seed her.

I began slamming into her with everything I had. Her hips were being crushed between my hips and the car. Her hips were to become badly bruised and my car dented, but neither mattered at the moment.

I began to feel my balls tighten and my mind became extremely focused on the pleasure I was feeling. Again and again I plummeted into her hole.

I again felt her body begin to envelope in an orgasm. This time she was not to be alone. Rope after rope of seed jettisoned deep inside of her. Four, five, six times is flew. I have never had so much to give.

I looked up to see the group of people only a hundred yards away and looking our way. I quickly pulled out and saw my seed gushing out of her enflamed pussy onto the ground and thighs.

She grabbed her panties from the backseat and the last thing I saw while running around to the front of the car, was her stuffing them inside of her abused pussy.

Once we were both inside, she told me to return her to where I picked her up. Both of us exhausted from the tryst, we didn’t say anything along the route.

As I pulled to the curb of her building, I looked down at my phone. It said that her profile was invalid. I looked up just in time to see her out the door as it quickly closed.

On the back seat was two $100.00 bills and a freshly soiled pair of panties.

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments