Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Ditch Bitch

"James discovers it pays to be patient....sometimes."

12
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The sun has me caught in it’s shimmering haze on this lazy day in July. It’s too hot to even consider doing anything that involves movement of any kind. The blinding rays are bouncing off the hotel’s oval swimming pool and hitting my eyes like a laser. My body is finally gaining a darker shade of brown after four days.

It’s turning into a really great holiday. I’ve always got on well with Lee, he’s going to be my best man when I get married next month. We decided to come away as a last hurrah for me, after all, won’t be able to do this once I’ve got that ring on my finger. We decided to leave it late to book something just a few days before going,, looking for a bargain. We found a last minute deal to Ibiza at a great price. Two days later we were on the flight.

Everything had been perfect, tanning by day and hitting the bars and clubs by night, I hadn’t enjoyed myself so much in years, staying out until 6am. Drinking and dancing. The hotel we were allocated is also a pleasant surprise, decent sized rooms with a large bath and separate shower and a large balcony. It had been pristine when we first got here, but two lads on holiday soon change that. The room looks a bit of a tip now.

Yes, this is the life. I could quite easily become accustomed to it. I’m enjoying watching a beautiful girl sunning herself on the other side of the pool. Sadly she does have a boyfriend, a tall moody looking guy. I’ve worked out from their accents that they’re Italian. They have been here since we arrived and seem to spend a lot of time arguing, he storms off tempestuously on a regular basis. I take my opportunity to admire her fantastic body whenever he goes off. Lee is ogling her too, telling me what he would like to do to her if he got half a chance. He wishes.

After another night of partying I feel weary the next afternoon as I collapse onto my sunlounger. Lee has gone off to find some girl he made a hopeless attempt at chatting up last night so it’s just me. I notice the Italian couple are not in their usual position, instead they are my side of the pool just to my left. They are talking loudly as ever, hand gestures animating their talk. I take the chance to take in her body when he goes off to the pool bar. She is more than just pretty, she is breathtaking. I marvel at her slim body, it’s just perfect and I’m so thankful that the hotel allows topless bathing. Her breasts are high and firm, not too big, but certainly not tiny, the rest of her body is just as delicious. She knows I’m staring but seems to like it, smiling sexily back at me. All too soon the boyfriend is back.

The next day I’m here in the same spot but the couple are absent, as is my friend, Lee. He is still trying to get in the same girl’s pants, he really is trying hard, but getting nowhere fast. I stick my headphones on and close my eyes, leaving the world behind, enjoying the tunes. I must have drifted off as when I open my eyes the Italian’s have arrived and are directly opposite me, they see more pensive than ever today, the conversation gets very heated and I can hear them even with the music on. She turns her back to him lying on her side, ignoring him. The guy tries his best to make up for what he’s said, but she’s having none of it.

After half an hour or so of trying, she still has her back to him. He reaches the tipping point and shouts angrily at her back, waving his arms like a windmill, she doesn’t bat an eyelid which makes him even angrier. He stands up and pushes his face inches from hers and spits out what must be some kind of insult and storms off in a huff. I presume he’s going back to the room, but I see him walking quickly through the bar, and out of the complex.

She looks upset with him, eyes filled with tears which slowly trickle down her cheeks. She gently wipes them away. I cannot fathom how stupid he is, here is a really beautiful girl and he treats her like dirt. She composes herself and lies back flat on the bed, catching the late afternoon rays. I take my headphones off my ears and lower them around my neck, music is one thing, but checking out a pretty girl is a priority.

Her body is a dream, those lovely breasts are going chestnut brown now, as are her slim legs, I wish that I had been born with olive skin. I do tan, but nowhere near as well as her. Slowly she raises herself from the lounger to grasp her suntan lotion. She squeezes a large blob of the lotion and gently massages into her skin, she looks me deliberately in the eyes as she squeezes out another pool and gently covers her breasts, smoothing the cream in with sensuous circular motions, eyes boring into me, never leaving my gaze. I feel my cock beginning to grow inside my shorts, oh how I wish it was my hands touching her.

She turns her attention to those shapely legs, greasing up her inner thighs and moving down to her lower legs and feet, and what lovely feet they are, petite and painted a black cherry colour. Her hands work their way back up and massage her inner thighs again. One hand continues it’s motion upwards, brushing her fingers over the crotch of her bikini bottoms, allowing them to rest there for a few seconds before moving it away again. She is still looking at me, knowing she is making me hard, I bet she can see the bulge in my shorts. The gaze is broken as she lies back down. I’m partly relieved as I think I would have been fully erect in seconds.

I slowly cool down again, but I can’t stop ogling her luscious frame, the things I could do to her if I ever got half a chance. I can see that her eyes are now closed and her legs are slightly further apart. Her hand snakes down to her bikini bottoms and pinches the material, adjusting the position of them. As she moves her hand away a shock runs through me and my cock is pulsing immediately, deliberately or not the movement has exposed an area of skin close to her pussy lips, I stare greedily, wishing I could see her lips, this is such a tease. It definitely was deliberate as she moves the material back a minute later. I’m bone hard now, needing to let off some steam. I try and think of the most random things to take my mind off sex and what I have just seen. It takes a while but I’m just semi erect now. I decide to lie on my front until it has finally shrunk.

I must have nodded off again, did I just imagine something touching my hand? Was I dreaming? It’s better than a dream, I look up to see her staring down at me, looking elegant in her clingy polka dot beach dress., she is smiling sweetly.

“Parli Italiano?” she has a soft, low voice.

I shake my head, telling her that I’m English.

“Non so molto di Inglese. Sorry I only know a little English.”

An awkward silence grows between us.

“Il mio nome e Carla”

I grasp that she is Carla. I grin and hold out my hand and introduce myself as James.

Her hand is so soft in mine, she doesn’t let go of my handshake, a look of intent on her face. She tilts her head to the side in the general direction of the hotel building and raises an eyebrow, then a beaming smile. I nod vigorously in agreement as she leads me by the hand towards the complex.

AmyKanne70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyKanne70

I must be still dreaming.

Everybody around the pool looks at us, knowing I’m not her partner. I hear the giggles and wolf whistles behind us. Carla seems oblivious, only one thing on her mind. Inside the building we enter the lift to the seventh floor. Before the doors of the lift are even closed she is all over me, kissing my lips with real forcefulness, her hand is inside my shorts, grasping for my cock.

The lift bell rings to tell us we’ve reached our destination. Carla blatantly still has her hand inside my shorts, guiding me by the dick to her room. A mercifully short walk down the corridor and we reach room 704. Carla quickly swipes the card and lets us in.

We don’t even make it to the bed, the door has barely closed before she pulls my shorts down and grips my throbbing penis tightly by the base, whilst stimulating my helmet with the other hand, her mouth covers mine, her tongue feels electric.

Desperate to get inside her I push Carla roughly against the wall, kissing and biting her neck as I grasp the hem of her dress and push the clingy material up and over her body and then clean off. Her bikini bottoms are side tied ones which I quickly undo and throw aside. I savour the sight of her pussy for the first time and It’s beautiful. She is clean shaven except for a tiny landing strip above her sex. I delve two fingers deep inside her. She’s already moist and my digits penetrate her with ease. It seems to be working, Carla is gasping and sighing grasping my bum, fondling my cheeks, pushing me closer in towards her.

I struggle to pull off my tee shirt and cast aside my shorts and flip flops in record time. We are both now completely naked, each liking what we see in each other. We kiss ferociously, our tongues intertwined, her stud clashes with my teeth such is the passion between us. I touch the soft skin of her breasts and brush the nipples with the back of my hand, this has Carla catching her breath, taken by the sensations she’s feeling. Her hands are stroking my bulbous cock hard now, looking deep into my eyes, flashing me her beautiful smile.

Gently, Carla leaves a trail of little kisses all the way down my torso until her head is level with my rock hard dick. Softly arching out her tongue she traces all along my length allowing the stud to come into contact with my skin.

“Oh god, that’s so good, Carla.”

I realise she won’t understand, but I bet she can tell my the look on my face. That I’m loving it. She devours my length, sucking me in deep to the back of her mouth, I can feel that stud rubbing against the base of my dick, it only adds to the pleasure. I clasp her pretty face in my hands, urging her so take all of me, I want to be in her throat. She seems to get the hint, taking me in incredibly deep now, my sac is slapping hard against her mouth. I can feel that my orgasm won’t be far away, but I don’t want to come in her mouth. I want a greater prize.

I prize her head off my penis, she looks crestfallen, as if she’s done something wrong. A long lingering kiss on those pouty lips helps to reassure her. I want Carla so badly it hurts. I grasp her wrists and push her forcefully against the wall once again, groping at her body wildly. She responds and I know she wants this as much as I do.
 
I sweep her up in my arms and carry her slim body over to the double bed in the corner, placing her down gently before spreading those tanned legs wide and kissing my way up from her knees until my tongue is hovering over her sex. I take a moment to take in her perfect pussy before I spread her wide, she is swimming in juice. I admire the contrast of her dark labia against the shocking pink of her tunnel. I blow delicately over her clit before licking it hard, using the full length of my tongue, slowly at first, but adding extra pressure as she gasps louder. Her hands keep me locked in place as she bucks her hips, pushing her wetness deeper onto my face. I don’t miss a beat as her climax approaches and then rips through her lithe body, I still keep licking away manically, trying to cope with the deluge of juice she is producing. I’m licking with the lightness of a feather as her orgasm subsides.

I work my way back to her mouth, my reward is a deliciously deep French kiss. Her hands are now clawing at my manhood, her eyes pleading with me to fuck her. I get her on all fours and spread those golden legs. Her hands grasp the headboard in readiness. I nudge my cock against her lips and push in, loving the feeling of her wet, tight pussy. She is so lubricated that she takes my length with ease. I quickly settle into a steady rhythm, fucking her deep with delicious strokes. Carla is loving it, making the right sort of appreciative grunts as I give her what she craves.

My hands reach underneath her to caress her perfectly shaped breasts, quickly finding her stubby nipples and circling them with my fingertips. Carla is holding onto the headboard with just one hand now, her other hand has found it’s was to her protruding clit and is stroking it hard, her digits are a blur. Shea is groaning heavily now, saying words I don’t understand. We are communicating through the international language of sex. A second orgasm arrives and it’s more intense than the one earlier, seeming to last an eternity before she quietens. I’m fucking her so hard that the bed is creaking loudly and her grip is too much for the headboard as it snaps away from the frame of the bed. Neither of us care now, she just grips the edge of the bed instead, this is wild sex at it’s best.

I can feel my come rising quickly from my sac, and the ecstatic feeling that comes as orgasm fast approaches. My cock grows even harder as I fill her with my seed, I Haven’t jerked off since we got here so this is huge wad. I feel the relief of release as I pull out of her and coat her arse cheeks with the last spurt before collapsing into a final sultry kiss, I wish it could go on forever, but Carla has other ideas, pointing to the garish clock on the wall and running her finger across her throat.

I get the message, quickly dressing, one final kiss between us, she is grinning from ear to ear. I leave her to clean herself up before bolting out of the door. I reach the end of the corridor and turn towards the lift, bumping straight into the moody boyfriend. He looks at me with disdain and pushes past as if I didn’t exist. I smile to myself, thinking about what I’d just done with his girl. I hope she had time to clean up the lake of sperm I had just released inside her. I wonder how Carla will explain the headboard?

I go back to my room in a daze, a triumphant daze. Lee is already there, he’s been blown out by the girl he’s been chasing. He asks what I’ve been up to.

“Oh you know, just been doing my bit for Anglo-Italian relations, Lee.”

Two hours later I’m in the reception area trying to arrange a boat trip for the next day. As I browse the leaflets the lift pings and the doors slowly part. It’s Carla and the moron, plus all of their bags and suitcases, hurrying towards the hotel exit, hoping to find a waiting taxi. She trails behind him, looking back over her shoulder to blow me a kiss and give me my last ever glance of that mesmerising smile.

Published 
Written by Sleepyhead707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments