Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night I Shared You

11
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It's a Friday night and I'm in a club and I text you to come join me as I have a surprise for you. You arrive soon after and we have a few drinks and I introduce you to three of my friends. You're wearing a flared black dress and I notice that you're not wearing a bra. I like that and smile at you in appreciation and approval. 

We're standing at the bar facing the bartenders and my friends are behind us. I touch your waist and I ask if I could take off your panties. You're uncomfortable with the idea but I make you lean your stomach against the bar while I lean my back against it beside you.
Stealthily, I move my hand under your dress. You're shocked to feel my hand on your thigh. Your eyes dart around to see if anyone is watching but no one is paying attention to us. I slowly glide my fingers over the smooth panties, making sure I don't apply too much pressure.

You look around, trying to maintain your composure while I slowly move my hand inside your panties to feel if you're wet. You are! Lovely! I stick a finger inside. I touch your clit and your eyes start to roll. You're enjoying it yet, at the same time, you're afraid anyone will notice.

I continue to rub and put another finger in. This time you yelp softly at the roughness and also the full feeling in your pussy. I slowly finger you while I nuzzle up to your ear and whisper, "I want you to come."

You grab my arm and squeeze it but you don't ask me to stop.

You close your eyes and rest your forehead on my shoulder as you're getting close and I keep on fingering you and you suddenly bite my shoulder and then whisper, "You're making me cum - in public!"

Right after you said that, I feel your knees buckle and you shudder as you cum, quietly but forcibly. You let go of my arm but I still keep my fingers in your pussy for a while before I slowly withdraw and lick them. I paint my lips with your juices, grab you by the hair and kiss you deeply, our tongues doing their usual dance.

I can tell you're very turned on and I lead you to a room at the back of the club that isn't used when the club is open. We kiss again and we're both turned on. I fondle your tits with one hand while I shut the door with the other. I tell you to get on your knees and, without hesitating, you do so while I pull out my cock.

You immediately start sucking me. I hold your hair and pull you closer and you gag on my erection. I don't stop. My cock needs to be in your mouth right now. After a few minutes, I stand you up and we move to a small table and I lean on its edge while you get back on your knees, continuing to suck me with your back towards the door.

We hear a knock.

You start to turn but I grab your head, forcing you to continue sucking. I say, "Come in and close the door."

I look down to watch you and you're looking up at me with my cock in your mouth.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

You look amazing and I guess you're nervous about getting caught but also excited as you like being watched.

Soon, my friend is standing behind you and I tell you to turn. As you do, you see his cock is already out of his pants. He doesn't say a word and neither do you but we know what is expected.

You take him into your mouth, sucking on him while I get on my knees and take off your dress. I lay down so I can eat your pussy. As I position my face under your lips, I smell your pussy juices and I stick my tongue in to taste your dripping cunt.

I continue lapping you and fondling your tits, pinching your nipples, while you suck my friend you met barely thirty minutes ago. My friend grabs your head but he's much gentler than I. He just holds your head in place, letting you do all the work bobbing on his cock. I lick and lick, then put a finger in your pussy and, within minutes, you're coming again while you moan with his cock in your mouth.

The orgasm rocks you and you stop for air. I take the opportunity to get my friend to lean on the table where I was earlier and you stand in just your heels. I ask you to bend over and rest your palms on his thighs, your mouth just inches away from his cock. You yelp as I spank your ass hard. Without giving you any time to recover, I shove my cock all the way in you and stay there, letting you get familiar with the sensation.

I withdraw achingly slowly and then shove it back with a hard thrust. I do this a few times untill I slowly build a rhythm. I say, "What are you waiting for? That dick isn't gonna suck itself."

You smile and get back to sucking my friend. He says, "Oh, you have talent for sucking cock."

You reply, "I practice on Ash all the time."

We turn you around, allowing him to fuck you while you suck me. We continue alternating until we are both close to cumming. In between gasps for air, you tell us to come wherever we want.

We get you on your knees again and you alternate between us, sucking and jerking until we are close to exploding. We jerk ourselves while you sit on your heels, rubbing your clit with one hand and the other on your tits. I love watching you play with yourself and it pushes me over the top.

You open your mouth and I cum in it but you dont swallow, you let it dribble off your tongue and chin, down onto your breasts. You jerk my friend and he lets our a load moan as he covers your tits with his cum. Spurt after spurt hits your boobs and some is still falling off your chin.

We stand back, looking at you with all that cum over your body and you have a look on your face that tells us just how much you enjoy it.

Published 
Written by HollyGoLightly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments