Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Workout "Workout" - Part 2

"The key to a post workout recovery is very warm water and a pair of warm hands"

17
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I take you by the hand and lead you from the living room. We make a detour through the kitchen. I swing open the refrigerator door and grab a cold bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne on our way to the bathroom. Once there, I set the bottle on the counter and go about drawing a hot bath for you.

The water flows and steam starts to fill the room. I press you back against the door and with one hand raise your arms above your head and kiss you urgently. Your workout top is still bunched together above your beautiful breasts. I cup them in my hands, give them a firm squeeze and feel your nipples stiffen once more. I pull your sweat-soaked top up and over your head, leaving you completely naked and lead you to the large, soaker tub.

You step in and lower yourself into the warm, swirling water, leaning back against the side and luxuriating in the rising warmth. I squirt some bubble bath liquid into the tub and watch the soap churn into a white, fragrant froth around your body.

I take a seat behind you outside the tub and watch you sink deeper into the warm water. Your eyes close at the feel of my hands sliding up and down your front. My lips find your neck and I kiss and lick your soft skin. I see your hard, tan nipples poking up through the foam rising up your body. I can't help but reach down to rub them with the palms of my hands. My lips brush your ear and you feel my warm breath and hear a ragged growl with promises of all the ways I plan to take your body.

I lift the bottle of champagne and pop the cork. I reach around and bring it to your lips and give you a sip directly from the bottle. With a mischievous grin, I tip the bottle and trickle ice-cold champagne down your neck and over your breasts. You jump, the bubbles tickling your skin as it washes away the soapy foam. You take another sip from the bottle and before you can swallow I bring my lips down to yours for a kiss and feel the champagne flow sensuously into my mouth.

While you relax in the warm water I take a small plastic pitcher from the side of the tub and start pouring water over your head. I squeeze some of your favorite shampoo in the palm of my hand and start massaging it in, building up a lather. My fingertips then dig down to your scalp and start to massage in slow ovals. You close your eyes and enjoy the rhythmic stroking while the warm, soapy water sloshes up over your tits.

I rinse the shampoo out of your hair and help you to stand and step out of the tub, still covered in soap. I lead you to the shower and turn the water on. I strip off my pants and boxer briefs and join you in the small, tight space. While we wait for the water to heat up I press you back into the corner, the tile cool and slick against your back and ass cheeks. I lift your arms above your head and lean in to kiss you, tasting the champagne on your lips.

You feel my cock start to harden, my shaft pressed upward against your belly. You ache to run your fingertips up and down it but your hands are held fast above your head. I slide your body along the wall until we are under the coursing warm water. My mouth goes to your neck. I kiss and lick and nibble my way slowly down your body. I run my tongue across your armpit and then back over your beautiful, firm tits, sucking your nipples hard, each in turn.

I move further down your body, releasing your arms and sliding my hands down your sides to your hips. I’m on my knees kissing and licking your belly. My tongue flicks out to play with your belly button ring. Free now, your hands go to my head and rest there, aching to provide some guidance, some pressure to move my mouth where you want it to be - but you patiently await my next move. Such a good girl.

My hands slide back over your ass cheeks and I squeeze them. My mouth moves lower, kissing your mound directly above your swelling clit. My hands slide back around to the front and I use them to press outward on the sides of your pussy to spread your lips open for me. I can see the glistening of the juices between your lips as the warm water sluices down your belly and threatens to wash it away.

I open my mouth and extend the tip of my tongue to the bottom of your pussy and lick upward, gathering your sweetness and then swirling it around inside my mouth. I repeat this motion again and again and again, my tongue just barely grazing your clit with each stroke. You moan with need. I feel your fingers clench my wet hair tightly. You've had enough of this tease and you lean back hard against the slick tile and tilt your hips upward to meet my mouth.

With a chuckle, I give you what you need. I bring my mouth to your engorged clit and pull it into my mouth, applying delicious suction that sends shocks through your body. I suck and release. Suck and release, feeling your clit swell and harden further while turning a deeper shade of pink - a rich fuchsia actually. With my hands still spreading your pussy lips wide I use my tongue to draw tight circles around and around your clit while sliding one, then two fingers slickly into your pussy. The quick penetration catches you by surprise and you gasp and moan with the sensation, wanting more.

alexa_jhonees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexa_jhonees

My lips and tongue are all over your swollen pussy lips and clit now. Lapping and sucking and slurping while two fingers twist in and out of your cunt, my knuckles rubbing against the walls, and my fingers curving upward to seek out your G-spot. You pull my face tightly against your cunt. I spear my tongue into you as deeply as I can, my free hand gripping your ass tightly.

You feel your orgasm building but you ache for something more. You ache to feel my hard, thick cock inside you. You pull my face reluctantly away, look down into my eyes and moan,

“Fuck me. I need you inside me right now!”

I stand up slowly, kissing my way back up your body until I reach your face. I kiss you hard and you can taste your juices on my lips. With one, quick move, I spin us both around so that my back is now against the warm tile wall. With one more move I spin you around so that your ass is pressing against my crotch. I throw my arm across your chest, just above your tits, and pull you back hard into my body. With my other hand I reach down and lift one of your legs up slightly as I maneuver my hips underneath you.

You can feel the tip of my hard cock poking against your legs and ass as I seek out your waiting, hungry pussy. The head of my cock finally nestles in the opening and you try to sink down to pull me inside you but I hold your body up with hand and just slide my hips back and forth so you can feel the tip teasing your gaping hole

After teasing you for a while more I finally lower you down on my cock. With the warm water beating down on you from above you spread your legs wider and feel my cock slowly fill you. Stretch you. You sink lower and lower until I am completely embedded. You move your hips side-to-side and grind into me, my chin digging hard into your shoulder. I hold still, just enjoying the sensation of your warm, tight, pussy wrapped around my cock. My left hand moves back and forth across your tits, squeezing them and pulling at your nipples.

You push yourself up on your tiptoes and feel me slide out of you before dropping back down on my cock. I hold you tight to me. You slam up and drop down repeatedly, your body jolting with the impact. Bracing myself against the wall, I start to raise my hips to meet yours. Still holding your one leg up at an angle I push my cock deeper and deeper into you. It is hitting all the right spots inside you and you feel your orgasm building again.

I reach up above me and detach the showerhead from the wall mount and bring it down in front of us. I spin the dial until I get a steady, pulsing stream to emerge and aim it directly at your clit as I continue to fuck you. I feel your body jerk against mine when you feel the stream hit your swollen, aching clit. Your hands move down to your pussy and you spread your lips wider as I move the stream up and down and then side-to-side against your clit, driving you insane with lust. You bounce up and down on my cock. My hand slides up your body and firmly grasps your throat while I thrust upward into you, harder and harder.

The sublime feeling of being so deeply fucked, together with the stream of water on your clit pushes you over the edge once more and you cum hard, convulsing on my hard cock, your moans turning again into groans and unintelligible sounds of pure lust. You thrash back and forth against me within the steamy shower stall. It's all I can do to keep us both upright on the slick tile of the shower floor. Your pussy is aflame and all you want is to feel my hard, fat cock pounding up into you over and over and over again!

It becomes too much for me as well and I groan loudly. My body starts to spasm. I feel my balls tighten and I pump a second load of my cum deep within your swollen pussy. We lean, locked together and breathlessly panting against the shower wall as we recover from our efforts. After several moments I slide out of you and turn you around to face me. I place the shower head up in its wall mount and pull you to me. We feel the warm water rain down on us. I pull your face to mine and kiss you yet again, never being able to get enough of you.

Published 
Written by LikelyAlly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments