Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roads To Santiago

"A group of pilgrims share some unholy tales on the road"

13
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Perhaps no Saint is so roundly cursed as St. James is on the Roads to Santiago. He was certainly receiving a volley of expletives from Mariona T. as she shouldered her bag for the final two hours of the day. Her feet ached. Her shoulders were sore. She felt like a woman twice her age.

It was day eight of their pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. Every day, they walked for five or six hours before crashing into a hostel at about three in the afternoon. The scenery had been varied, but today’s march had been little but wide expanses of flat farmland.

“Look, if you think about the distance and the time all the way, it’ll just feel longer,” Francisco said. Mariona rolled her eyes, annoyed that he was both unsympathetic and right. He was just that kind of friend. Behind them, her brother Benyamin and his best friend Pablo were deep in conversation about something or other. The boys were all good friends, but Mariona wished she had at least one other girl on the trip. 

“Suppose we tell stories to pass the time?” Francisco said.

“Ok. What kind of stories?”

“True stories. Tell me something about you I don’t know.”

This was not easy. She’d known Francisco as long as she could remember. They’d been classmates together.

“I’m not sure I have anything new to tell you.”

“What about sex?”

Mariona laughed.

“I don’t know what you mean. I am as pure as the driven snow.”

“Ha! Yeah, right! Come on, spill the beans.”

She giggled, then said,

“Ok, but you have to tell me a story about sex too.”

“You’re on. Hey, Ben, Pablo. We’ve got a game on!”

The other two hurried up.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. We’re all going to tell a true story from our sex lives. To take our minds off the road.”

Benyamin laughed.

“Good idea! Though I’m not sure I need to hear your story, Mariona!”

“Oh, don’t be an old bishop. I’ve done it and I know you have too. We aren’t thirteen anymore.”

“Ok, I’ll start,” said Francisco,

“Alba, from class…”

“Really?”

“Yep. It was at her house, at her nineteenth birthday party. We’d made out a few times the weeks leading up to it. So, it wasn’t a total bolt from the blue. We’d had a bit to drink, to be honest. She took my hand and led me upstairs…”

Mariona pictured Alba. She had long black hair that she wore in a ponytail. She was tall, like Francisco. She had quite large breasts and some fat around the belly. Alba was vivacious and fun to be around, and Mariona supposed she would be fun in bed as well.

“She closed and locked the door. She was on me straight away. She tugged at my belt almost frantically.

"‘Get them off,' she said urgently, ‘We need to make this quick.’

"I felt her grab my cock through my underwear. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her, then lifted her shirt up. She’s quite well endowed, as you know!”

“She is!” Mariona giggled.

“We got Alba’s top off. I was hard now, believe me. I hoped she might give me a blowjob, but she didn’t. She pulled her trousers down and jumped onto the bed, then and she spread her legs right there and then. There wasn’t really any foreplay at all. She wanted me as we were. So, I took off the rest of my clothes. I can’t understand people who don’t get naked for sex. It’s part of the fun!”

“Yep, with you on that!” Mariona put in.

“I went up to Alba and got onto the bed between her legs. Her pussy was quite wet already, I could see. I couldn’t get straight into her without kissing her boobs first. I had wanted to get my hands on those breasts for years! All the guys did. I covered them with kisses, and they tasted just as good as I’d imagined! I didn’t want to leave off them in fact! Alba pushed me up.

"‘Get inside me, please!’ she said.

I" wasn’t sure she wasn’t a virgin, but she didn’t say anything about it being her first time, and it turned out she wasn’t one. I had brought a condom, luckily, and I put it on. Ah, it felt good in there! Her vagina was wet, and she did something with her muscles that gripped my cock in a luscious squeeze. I could feel at once I wasn’t going to last long. I began to pump Alba and she was soon breathing hard. She made me kiss her as I thrust, and I enjoyed feeling my chest bump against her breasts. Alba’s bed squeaked as we got more physical. She told me we needed to hurry it up, she needed to be downstairs keeping an eye on the party.

"I increased my stroke, and her pussy squeezed my dick lovingly. Her hands were all over my back and she started to gasp, ‘Oh, I’m going to come. Oh shit! Oh, that is so good! Oh, I’m going to come. Oh shit!’

"Her bed was really creaking now. I think I heard footsteps outside the door, someone going to the bathroom, I guess, and I’m sure they stopped and were listening. Alba was too into it to notice.

"‘Harder’ she murmured, ‘Faster!’

"I obliged, and the smack of her tits on my chest and the warmth of her pussy and her smell as I leaned close to kiss her neck and the squeak of her bed got me going. I thrust about ten times, I think, and then my load shot out. I came hard, I felt it pour out of me. It felt amazing, the best orgasm I’ve ever had. The condom was like a bag of milk! When it was over, we both burst out laughing! It was so unexpected and so fun! A classic quickie!”

“So, did you do it again?” Pablo asked.

“Yes, when everyone had gone home!”

“I never knew Alba was so naughty!” Mariona chuckled, “Ok…who’s next?”

The sun was scudding fast across the sky, and still the landscape they were walking through was endless crop field.

“I’ll go next, said Pablo, “I had a trip to the beach with an unexpected result once!”

The others laughed.

“I went there with my neighbour Ricardo and his girlfriend, Emma. We played volleyball and just hung out. Anyway, another friend of theirs happened to walk by. A black girl. Really pretty. Very dark skin, with dreadlocks in her hair. And she saw them and came and joined us. Her name was Becca. We made a foursome for volleyball and then we went for a swim. Becca was hot as hell in her bikini. I couldn’t take my eyes off her long dark legs, her muscular thighs. Her tight belly. When we came out of the water, we just lay about until the sun went down. I wanted to ask Becca for her number, but I couldn’t do it in front of the others. Luckily, they read the mood! Ricardo and Emma got up and left, leaving me and this stunner together.

"Becca lay down beside me on the sand. I took her hand. She didn’t complain. I put my arm around her shoulder. She didn’t protest. I leaned in and we kissed. My first interracial kiss! I wasn’t wearing a shirt and she was in her bikini, so I got hard quickly. We made out on the beach, and she put one of her legs between mine and that just turned me on even more.

"We made out for ages, and the sun went down, and it was almost just us on the beach. I was bursting my shorts; I was so hard. Becca, who hadn’t said a word in ages, reached down and slipped her hand into my swim shorts! She fondled me down there with her hand, pulling and tugging as we made out. I reached for her bikini trunks, but she said no. Don’t know why. Boyfriend, maybe. Whatever, she wouldn’t let me touch her. She let go of my dick, then she yanked my trunks down. I was naked, right there on the beach! I was suddenly worried in case a dog or a policeman or my mum came along and found us. Becca knelt above me. She licked the top of my shaft with her tongue again and again. I’d had a blowjob before, but Becca really licked it, like it was an ice cream or something. Becca put it in her mouth, and it felt so, so fucking good. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"My dick got wetter and wetter as her saliva moistened it. I tell you; my penis was trembling. Becca left off the gentle stuff and went hard. She sucked it hard and firmly. I felt the sea breeze on my naked body, felt the sand on my ass. Felt her suck and squeeze my dick between her pursed lips. Becca sucked me hard, and at last cum burst out. It was like a water pistol! I came with serious fucking force, let me tell you. My jizz shot out of me and onto the roof of Becca’s mouth. I cried out aloud.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

"I was dizzy, but I remember watching her get up on her knees, arch her neck back theatrically and swallow my cum. Her belly was stretched tight, her breasts were jutted out and my semen was running down her throat. It was the most erotic moment of my life.”

“Ha! Wonderful! Sex on the beach!” Francisco chuckled.

“Right, your turn. Ben and Mariona.”

Mariona had been trying to decide which story to tell. She was, however, glad when her brother stepped in.

“Well, since your stories have been naughty quickies, I’ll tell you one of mine!” he said decisively. Mariona smiled inwardly. Her brother was, generally, quite a shy and private guy, especially about this stuff. It was fun to hear him opening up.

“Mariona, remember when I went to DBK festival two years ago?”

“Yes. I was so jealous!”

“Well, I went there with three friends, Laia and Albert, who were…are… a couple. And Enric. I was sharing a tent with Enric, so I didn’t expect to get any action. But I ended up in a totally different tent! I met Carlota in the queue for burgers and we got talking. Carlota was petite, only like five foot four. I towered over her. She was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. And she asked me if I’d like to come to the main stage with her.

"After the show, she never exactly invited me to her tent. It was more like she never told me to go back to mine! I followed her and she let me in. We smoked a joint and sat cross legged on the floor, shooting the breeze. There was another sleeping bag on the floor, so she obviously had a tent mate. But who that was or where they were, I never knew.

"I made my move and she responded enthusiastically. We moved over and sat close together, and we kissed. We could hear the sounds of the festival outside and people moving about outside our tent.

"Carlota…didn’t undress. I think she’d have disappointed you two,” with a nod, Benjamin indicated Mariona and Francisco.

“But she exposed enough to let me in, and I slipped my hand under her shirt. Her body was warm and smooth, and it was kind of hot doing it blind. It was like, oh, her ribs start here, I can trace my fingers along the bone. Where’s her belly button? Let’s find a breast. Oh, a mole! I never saw Carlota naked, but I have very vivid memories of touching her skin and exploring her body without sight. It was hot!

"I made love to her as well as I could, and she obviously had fun because she…made all the appropriate squeals. Carlota was so small, I felt like I was fucking a dwarf, but, well, dwarves get laid too of course, or there’d be no new dwarves…”

Everyone laughed at this.

“Eventually, nature took its course and I…”

Benjamin hesitated, unable to speak the word in the presence of his sister.

“Came? Orgasmed?” Pablo supplied. Benjamin nodded, looking down.

Everyone laughed at his discomfiture. Benjamin didn’t realise it, but his cheeks had taken on the rosy complexion of the sky as the sun began to lose her power and sink towards the horizon.

“Your turn, Mariona!”

Mariona took a deep breath.

“Well, I’ve had a couple of boyfriends. But I’m going to tell you about my first one-night stand!”

All the boys smiled.

“Your first one-night stand? So there have been a few?” Francisco said teasingly. Mariona smiled coyly but ducked the question.

“It was totally out of the blue. It was a beautiful day, and I’d been out shopping. One minute I was sitting in a café, reading my book, minding my own business. The next, I was being chatted up by a guy! He was tall and blonde, though kind of skinny. He came and sat at the next table and struck up a conversation. His name was Gary, and he was British. Luckily his Spanish was pretty good. He’d come over for one of those Club 18-30 holidays, but he told me he was kind of tired of partying and had broken away from the group for a quiet couple of days. I remember he said,

“If you ever want to feel your age, try partying with a bunch of people eight years younger than you!”

"We laughed a lot together. I was very attracted to him, and he began to make his moves as the sun went down. He stroked my arm, and I leant in close, practically begging him to kiss me. He did, at last, and Gary was an excellent kisser, the best I’d had. He took his time with his tongue. He pinched my lips between his. He explored my mouth tenderly, and when he pulled away, he looked into my eyes with real warmth.

"Boys, you’ve all had sex droughts, I’m sure?”

Mariona’s companions all grunted.

“Well, at this point, I hadn’t had sex for six months. So, I put on my best charms to seduce Gary.

"I was living away from home, and it was the simplest thing to bring a guy home. The only problem was that my bed, in the college dormitory, was tiny. It was barely big enough for one, never mind two.

"So, I pulled my top off while he took off his trousers, still standing. It wasn’t awkward at all. We both knew exactly what we wanted. Gary made sure to kiss my breasts when they were bare, and when he sucked on my nipples it really did it for me. Telling you this is making me horny!”

“Me too!” said Pablo, blushing. There was, unmistakably, a lump in his trousers. Mariona continued.

“Gary had a big penis. Not huge, but more than big enough. I put some lube on my hands and gave him a wet, cool hand job. For ten minutes, I massaged his cock from top to bottom. When he was good and warmed up, I got on my back and…parted the red sea.”

Francisco and Pablo laughed out loud at this. Benjamin looked awkward but forced a smile.

“Gary was my first non-Spaniard and, this sounds silly, but I had an idea that it might be completely different with a foreigner. It was almost a relief to find that a British cock could massage my clitoris and penetrate me just as effectively as a native of the peninsula.   

"The bed was so small though! When we wanted to change positions, we had to be seriously careful or one of us would fall out. Eventually, we decided that the best thing was for Gary to get out of bed and let me move into position, then he’d join me. So having started in missionary, he had to get off the bed, let me make way for him to lie on his back, then I’d remount to ride his cock.

"Gary did a good job holding off. He built me up to orgasm and, when I had orgasmed, he kept going, trying to give me another one. Eventually, I had two and he was still going, thrusting hard and fast and forcefully. Gary really nailed me…looking back, it’s a wonder we didn’t break the bed!

"At last, I told him to stand up. He’d earned his reward. I got off the bed and crouched down to waist height and then…gave him a knee trembler!”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” Francisco asked slyly.

“We get it, sis!” Benyamin cried, laughing.

“Look! Here we are!”

Their stories had carried them the whole way to the hostel, and all were amazed to find how supple and loose and energetic they felt, their minds having been thoroughly distracted from the hardship of the road.

That night, all four were ensconced in their own private beds in the hostel, and each retreated into their own memories.

Benyamin recalled his night with Carlota and his palm grew moist as he recalled exploring her torso, squeezing her unseen breasts, her body warm and sensuous and sweet smelling.

Pablo saw again the image of Becca knelt above his hard cock and swallowing his cum by the moonlight. He jerked himself quickly to orgasm.

Mariona reached into her pyjamas and rubbed her clit, picturing Gary’s large penis in her mind’s eye and wishing it was there for her that night.

And Francisco thought only of Mariona. He imagined Mariona naked, fondling his cock with her hands and slowly bending her knees, smiling up at him and preparing to make Francisco’s legs tremble as not even ten hours of pilgrimage could.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments