Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Lesbian Experiment

"Honey watched in horror as her clitoris grew into a cock and the doctor sucked on it"

1
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
717 words 717 words

Dr Isobel Harris was a scientist and into doing weird and wonderful experiments. She and her colleague, Nita, had kidnapped a sexy blonde from her home and brought her back to her laboratory. They stripped her naked and strapped her feet down to the chair with her legs apart. 

The blonde awoke and began to cry in fear as she gazed around at the lab. "Please, let me go. What do you want from me?!" she cried. 

Dr Harris ignored her and inserted green tubes into the skin of her arms, the sides of her breasts, and into her vagina that had a speculum over it to increase blood flow to the breasts and vagina. Serum from a machine was running down the tubes to her vagina teasing the blonde's clitoris and engorging the woman's nipples that had a needle in them covering over by suction cups.

She gasped out with pleasure as her breathing increased. 

Nita, the assistant, was monitoring the subject's heartrate scribbling notes down on a pad. "Heart rate is increasing," she said. 

Dr Harris was a redhead in a low cut black top that showed off her huge breasts. "Turn it up to 180," she commanded. 

She nodded and turned up the machine and placed an anal sex toy into the woman's vagina and anus.

The blonde's clitoris began to engorge getting bigger and bigger. 

"Doctor, the patient's heart rate and pressure are dangerously high," Nita warned.

"Please, stop, I will come," the blonde said, breathlessly. She watched in sheer horror as her clitoris grew and grew into a large cock of a man. "Please, help me. Let me come, please," she panted heavily as her pussy and anus were so wet as the sex toy moved in and out of both holes. 

"Time for phase 2. Direct stimulation," Dr Harris said. The doctor turned off the machine and then leaned down and took the blonde woman's cock into her mouth and moved her head up and down on it deeply. 

Nita took off the suction cups and then began kissing the woman's huge nipples. 

"I'm coming!" the blonde woman cried. Her body went into spasms as she orgasmed into the doctor's mouth. 

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

Dr Harris stood back up and unzipped her top and her huge breasts flopped out. 

The blonde woman''s cock came back to life.

"Nita, unstrap the girl," she commanded.

The brunette nodded and unstrapped the blonde woman's feet. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Honey," she replied.

"Well, honey, how do you feel?" 

"Horny, I feel very horny," her eyes gazed down at the rocked dick attached to her now. "Why have I got a dick?"

"It's an experiment of mine that I made," the sexy doctor replied. She stepped out of her skirt and underwear and stood before her naked. "Do you want to fuck me or what?" 

Honey stood up and her clitoris turned penis throbbed with horniness. She wanted to fuck the sexy doctor. She kissed the doctor passionately and leaned her back on the examining chair and began flicking her tongue across the doctor's wet pussy. 

Dr Harris gasped in absolute pleasure with her legs spread out wide. "Fuck me, little mouse!" she cried. 

She removed her lips with her cock to the doctor's pussy and inserted it inside. Honey moved back and forth hard, moaning and groaning out with pure pleasure. Honey gasped out loud as her breathing increased. "I'm coming! I'm Coming! Oh, god, I'm coming!" she cried. Her body quivered moving back and forth with the dick inside the doctor still. 

Dr cried as she orgasmed as well. "Nita, darling, your turn," she purred. 

Honey stood back up and shook her head. "Please, no more," she said. 

"No, no, I didn't turn your clitoris into a dick just to fuck me, love. I made it so you could pleasure yourself and others," she grinned. "Aren't you turned on by Nita? She's very beautiful."

Nita took her clothes off and walked towards Honey and pressed her naked body against hers and felt the cock come to life. She grinned and bent down and took Honey's perky cock into her mouth and mouth back and forth. 

After five minutes, Honey took Nita roughly from behind. Their breathing was hot and heavy. They came together crying out in ecstasy.

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments