Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trick Or Treat Or Something Sweet

"Mr. Randall gets a Suprise on Halloween."

19
17 Comments 17
14.2k Views 14.2k
539 words 539 words

 

There is a knock on the door, it is too early in the morning for trick or treaters on this cold Halloween day. I get up from the sofa, forgetting I am wearing only my boxers. Upon opening the door, a soft gasp emanates from my lips as I drink in the sight before me. There stands Sondra, my neighbor’s eighteen year old daughter who has been teasing me every chance she gets.

“Trick or treat or something sweet, Mr. Randall.”

Sondra’s red hair reaches her shoulders and comes to rest at the top of her perky breasts. There is a trickle of ice cream dripping from her right nipple and down her smooth alabaster skin. Sondra spreads the ice cream from the cone she is holding just below her breasts and down to the deepest innie I have ever seen. The only piece of clothing she has on is a black lace thong.

Not waiting for a reply, Sondra smiles and pushes me inside. Closing and locking the door behind her, Sondra heads to the kitchen with me close behind. Still speechless, I watch as Sondra hops up on the counter and parts her knees.

"Come here stud, have something sweet." Sondra swirls her tongue over the ice cream in the cone as I move toward her.

My mind is telling me how wrong this is, but I'm under this beauties spell. Moving between her parted legs, Sondra spreads the ice cream all around her breasts as I lick my way up from the top of her thong to those perky breasts.

Sondra lays back on the countertop, I pull her thong to one side and dive in for my sweet treat. I slowly trace very light circles around her clitoris with my tongue in a slow, rhythmic movement.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

"Oooooohhhh, Mr. Randall."

Sondra moves her hips, rubbing her bare pussy against my mouth as I flick my tongue gently on the hood of her clitoris. Teasing her even more, I go back to tracing circles around Sondra's clitoris then flick my tongue gently on the hood of her clitoris.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!

I push two fingers in her wet pussy, stimulating her G-Spot while sucking her clit.

Sondra is thrashing about, gripping my hair with her fingers as she orgasms.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Sondra's sweet tangy juice flows forth and I drink up every delicious drop.

"Honey, did you enjoy Sondra's sweet treat? I sure did!"

"Yes he did, Mrs. Randall."

Looking up, there is my wife standing there wearing her birthday suit. Her inner thighs slick with her pussy juice.

"It's okay honey, now let's get you out of those boxers and continue this in the shower."

The three of us walked hand in hand to the master bathroom.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments