Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Quickie

"An unexpected quickie with a classmate"

15
8 Comments 8
18.9k Views 18.9k
700 words 700 words
I have known T for nearly a year. We have class together at least once a month. We've worked on projects together and been group partners. I have always been attracted to this massive man. I have for months sat in class and imagined him on me, in me, his mouth, his hands. I really didn't think it was a possibility. He seemed like a big family man and I hesitated to even approach him.

Then, out of the blue in the middle of some texting about school, he got a bit flirty. I returned with flirty and then he got very flirty and then suddenly said "I'm game. Are you?" After picking myself up off the floor, I said yes. Then things got hot. We texted all sorts of naughty things, fantasies, desires. We talked about all our kinks. We even talked on the phone one day but then nothing.

For about two weeks I heard literally nothing out of him. I figured he had had second thoughts.I had second guessed it too. Was it really a good idea to be fucking one of my classmates? Probably not.

On school weekends I usually travelled and checked into the hotel before going to class. I got there about an hour early. Good. There was time to take my bags up, grab a bottle of water, relax a little bit.

He was sitting in the lobby.

I actually didn't see him at first. I went straight to the counter and gave the lady my name. She pointed at him and said he was looking for me. At that point he walked over, holding papers, saying something about me proofing something. I said I'd be happy to, thinking "What the hell is he doing? Seriously?"

When the elevator doors closed he said, "I've been hard for an hour."

Oh. I explained to him that I hadn't heard from him in a couple weeks and I figured it was off. He said he had to stop thinking about it or he was going to bust.

I opened the door and walked into the room, set my stuff down and said...

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

"Seriously? You really want to do this? It won't be awkward? We can be professional in class?"

He assured me he would and excused himself to the bathroom.

I wandered around the room a bit, kicking off my shoes, drinking some water. I heard him come out of the bathroom, naked, completely naked. I was speechless. He said, "We have twenty minutes. Let's take some pressure off now then take our time tonight."

He laid down on the bed and all I could do is pull my top off, push my pants off and crawl up the bed to his cock. I typically take great pleasure in sucking a man to his full potential. I actually like finding him a little soft and then feeling it grow in my mouth. It is a huge turn on. But T was fully erect, hard as a rock, waiting for me. Holy fuck.

I might have been allowed three or four minutes sucking him when he pulled me up and told me to get on that cock. I was so turned on that I came the second I lowered myself down on him. He was absolutely floored.

"Did you just cum?!"

All I could do is shake my head. I thought he was annoyed or something until he said, "That's awesome!"

Of course, I was just getting started. I rode him so hard, moaning and screaming that I'm sure I scared the neighbors.

He told me he was cumming, asked if I wanted it. I said I did so he pulled out and I went back to his cock with my mouth. "Every drop," he said. And I did. Every drop and so turned on by it I came too, hard, running down my legs.

Ten minutes later we were in class, as if nothing had happened. I think my heart stopped pounding about an hour later. Damn, that was nexpected but good, so good. By the way, I have no idea what was said in class the first few hours, no idea at all.

Published 
Written by saucywildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments