Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Westward Ho

"Ride the love train to sextasy"

22
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

"Not quite the Orient Express," I think as I gaze out onto the busy platform. Instead of truffles and filet mignon, I see the railway staff loading sandwiches, poutine and donuts. I had arrived early to secure a window seat, but this is not air travel, so the carriage is hardly full. Glancing at the tablet next to me, it looks like I will be rereading Dune Messiah, seeing as the movie has put me in a spicy mood.

Just as the train is about to leave, a young lady boards and takes the seat opposite mine. At a glimpse, she has a neat figure, not overly distracting. She is slight, with brown hair to her shoulder, brushing on the straps of her short gingham dress. There is an air of Daisy Ridley to her. Maybe this is becoming more like the Orient Express. After having laid her considerable luggage on the empty seats next to her, she acknowledges me with a brief smile and seemingly settles in to check her messages as the train begins to move.

Having been on this trip before, I know it will be twenty hours before I can get off. From Toronto, the train rolls west and I am going back to my hometown after finishing my first year of college. It has been a long year, but after weeks of cramming, I am happy to be on holiday for a few months of fun. As the sun begins to set, the landscape broadens into the wide, open, prairie lands which will form the usual view from here.

My mind is somewhere amongst the sands of Arrakis when I hear a sigh across from me. "I don't know if I'm going to enjoy this trip..." she begins, looking pensive.

As deep as I am into the reading, I welcome some conversation with a friendly stranger. I put the tablet down and attempt to engage with her. She is certainly a tidy-looking girl, with a pert bosom, and a tight bum when she turned around to arrange her luggage. The dress she is wearing is stylish whilst not hiding much. "I thought it would be something new and different to hop on the train to get away from the city, but now I'm not sure. I feel a little conflicted."

I try to assure her, "Well once you get used to the rhythm, the miles fly by, and you can always get some sleep too. At worst, I could try to entertain you with my banter."

She brightens, "That's kind of you to offer. I might be in need of some cheering up, or help in forgetting myself."

Her warm manner and occasional smile quickly win me over. It turns out that her name is Lisette and she speaks with a bit of a French accent, probably from Quebec originally. She says she is heading to Winnipeg to stay with a friend. She has finished her studies and is still thinking about what to do next. Going to a new city might help. That is a long journey, whichever way you travel, hence her mood.

As the night settles and things become quiet on the train, we keep chatting. She is happy to talk and, luckily for me, has a wide knowledge of pop culture, but also seems a little distracted. I am reminded of the French girl, in the train dining scene in Spectre, with her easy charm and that sexy accent. Now I am not a secret agent, but if I could end up hooking up with her in a train compartment, it would be a fantasy. Most of the passengers in the carriage appear to have dozed off. There are none within listening distance as the conversation abruptly wanders onto what has been bothering her and, perhaps, why she is eager to leave the city behind for somewhere new.

"That slimeball cochon cheated on me," Lisette reveals, looking sombre, almost distraught. "I was so good to him and he stabbed me in the back." She absently spills out a few random details of the year-long relationship. "Everything was fine... We were going to have beautiful babies and, one day, live in Japan..."

Suddenly a flash of anger comes over her pretty, little face. "It was that bitch blonde girl. I thought she was my friend, but I should never have trusted her."

Then, fixing me with a look of determination, her tone is strong. "Get up. I want to root."

I am slightly taken aback, but she is not accepting a refusal and, said with a French accent, it sure sounds persuasive.

We stumble to the restroom. It is small, but roomier than airplane facilities.

Lisette is raging and it has transformed into her sexual energy. I can feel her unbridled need to avenge the betrayal. As soon as I fumble the door locked, she flashes me a wild grin, "I hope you are ready," before grabbing my face and firmly kissing me. Now I am in her hands and will have to follow her moves. My cock needs no second invitation and immediately springs to attention, straining at the pants as she reaches down to assess it. Pretty Lisette kneels and pulls my erection out. I am average size, but right now, feel so engorged and have never been harder, as her slim hand grips me and strokes slowly.

AMY_ROGER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMY_ROGER

She smiles at my pleasure and trails her tongue over the bell head to tease it. "I have been wanting to lick your pre-cum for hours. All that sitting and I was getting wet thinking about it."

My instant response, "and I have been dying to free your boobs from that tight dress."

Lisette complies by dropping the straps off her shoulders. A wonderful sight I thought would never happen. "You are gorgeous," slips from my lips as my hands caress her firm, perky chest. It is a ripe, delicious handful, which I hungrily massage, feeding my need for consummation.

She expertly sucks my hardness, taking her time going deep down on the shaft, letting me fully into her sweet mouth. Her tongue explores the ridge and slit of the head, seeking out my most sensitive points, before swirling around like she is enjoying a melting cone. She smiles slightly when she glances up from her craft. Her hand kneads and tugs down on my balls, making them ache to release their masculinity. All I can do is groan as my erection throbs to penetrate her.

As I start to peak, she senses the increase in tension in the tip. "Now it's your turn."

She pushes me down on the seat and throws her dress over my head. No bra and no panties. I have barely a moment to glimpse some light bush before her mound is in my face. There is a scent of musky wetness and desire, which thrills me. I grip her thighs and thrust my tongue at her juicy clit, eagerly flicking it with deliberate motions. Lisette's pleasure is obvious. Running my tongue along her lips, I can start to taste her excitement and it also gets an eager response, "Oui... oui... lick it."

It occurs to me that James Bond never did it in a cramped train bathroom. Certainly not on screen anyway. After this tasty entree, the sexy minx is gagging for it and I hear her words like music, "Give me your cock now."

Lisette climbs onto me, reverse cowgirl style, grabbing the sink for leverage. Hers is a snug pussy, which makes me feel massive. That cute bum starts to ride away, moving as she pleases. She feels incredible... so hot inside and so slippery as my cock slides in and out. Our connection forms a natural rhythm with the swaying of the train and the hum of the wheels on the tracks.

My fingers play with her boobs and roll over her pointy nipples firmly to her enjoyment. The pleasure keeps building as her tight pussy pumps away relentlessly on my stiffness. Then, I feel her body start to tense, leading to soft gasps as she shudders and climaxes. It feels so erotic to experience a woman's orgasm from inside as her pussy grips my cock tighter and the waves wash over us.

She turns her head wantonly as she eventually stands and leans towards the door, lifting her dress to show me her firm bottom and the plump mound between her parted legs. My hands trace the smooth contours of her cheeks before settling on her hips as I enter her. I relish the chance to take the initiative and go for it. My efforts to massage her g-spot appear to pay off as she gets even wetter. I steadily increase my momentum until, eventually, I cannot hold it. My erection begins pulsing.

Lisette urges, "Yes, dont hold back." I seem to erupt and gush warm lava deep inside her. As my mind spaces out, I lose count of how many times I pump into her. I need to drain every last drop.

When I can no longer give anything, we return to the carriage to recover. Lisette curls up in the seat next to me and, with her head on my shoulder, drifts off to sleep. The ride was better than I could ever have imagined.

Published 
Written by Ostarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments