Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Betting Gal: Allie

"Allie's innocent bet with Shannon does not go quite as she hoped."

20
3 Comments 3
27.6k Views 27.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
“The usual bet on tonight’s game?” Shannon asked as the Duke v. North Carolina basketball game tipped off.

Shannon and I have been placing the same bet on this game since we moved in together three years ago. Nothing special – loser has to clean up the apartment, cook all the meals, and wait on the other hand and foot for an entire day. In essence, the loser is not allowed to say no to the winner for 24 hours. Last year, when I won, Shannon had to wake up at 5am, go to the grocery store, and make me a gourmet breakfast. Next, I had her give me a mani-pedi and then wash my car. That night when we went out, I had her flirt with a bunch of guys she never would have approached and say ridiculous things. She had to tell one older guy she hated wearing panties. You should have seen his face! Priceless. So you get the idea – pretty tame stuff.

I went to UNC and Shannon went to Duke for undergrad. We moved in together when we both ended up in Houston for grad school and continued living together to save money after we finished and got jobs.

“Of course! Duke is so overrated this year!” I replied.

“Ha! You’re so full of shit, Allie! I’m so going to get you back for that bullshit you made me do last season,” Shannon shot back.

We sat down on the couch, me in my Carolina blue tank top, she in that hideous royal blue I’d learned to hate in my four years at Chapel Hill. The game was close the whole first half. I have to admit I was a little nervous but I was confident. Duke had some good players but this should be another win for me!

Less than half a minute to go, UNC was up by 2 and I was already plotting my day for Shannon – another fancy breakfast, making her take me out to lunch, maybe having her play designated driver for me while I get hammered. All of a sudden, Duke’s star player made a three-pointer at the buzzer giving them a one-point win. Shit.

“Oh! You’re so screwed! I’m going to make your life hell this weekend for that panty shit you made me do last year – don’t think I forgot,” she was yelling, “You better rest up. Saturday, you’re my bitch.”

“Ok, ok. Fine. A bet is a bet,” I replied.

Saturday came around and I expected the worst. I woke up early, expecting to be told to get in the kitchen and make Shannon a nice breakfast. She, of course, slept in. All part of her torture, I’m sure – making me get up and wait around for nothing. Around 2pm – still no orders. I had to know what was going on.

“Shan, what’s up? Did I get the day wrong? Where is your ‘day of horror’?” I laughed.

“Oh yeah, that. Um… I guess my plan is more of an evening thing. Which reminds me – you remember the number one rule for this bet, right?” She said with a mischievous smile.

“There is no such thing as ‘no’?”

“That’s right. Don’t forget that later. Now, when we go out later be ready to wear your sluttiest underwear. You may have to show them off a little bit.”

Damnit, payback is such a bitch. I never should have made her say all those embarrassing things last season! Around 5pm, I showered and got ready to go out. I shaved everything, as I was sure flashing my panties was going to be a part of the night. Let me shed a little light on this if it seems like I’m a little too okay with this. Shannon and I are what you might call playful, maybe even teases. Since living together, each of us has only brought home a couple guys.

We both had long distance relationships for most of grad school until they ended around the same time for the same reason – our boyfriends were assholes and cheated on us. She found out about hers first and ended it immediately. She then helped me see some similar patterns of behavior in my own boyfriend and I connected the dots. We swore off men for a bit, focused on getting great jobs and promised each other we would never be hurt again. So far, so good. When we go out, we flirt, we touch, and we definitely lead some guys on. It’s not hard. I’m not as hot as Shannon, but I’m not bad – 5’3”, 115lbs, with short blond hair.
Back to the night in question: I picked out a black bra and black panties and strolled out to show Shannon.

“Nope. That is sexy – I said slutty. You know what set I’m talking about. Get that cute little ass and those perky tits in that pink lace you never got to show off for Josh,” Shannon told me.

I was really hoping she’d forgotten those. She wasn’t playing around – I was getting nervous, to be honest. The bra was low cut, nearly see-through, and made my 34B breasts look bigger, while the panties were matching, pink tangas that made my ass look great. I returned to my room, pulled the tags off, and changed into them. Then I pulled on some tight jeans and a sequin striped tank top. It was now 7pm and time to get this night under way.

“Alright, are you… wait, have you showered or anything yet?” I asked her, ready to go.

“Oh I showered earlier. We just have to wait for a friend to pick us up.”

“Who?” I asked, a little confused. We usually kept these nights to ourselves so others didn’t judge.

“A guy I met online,” She replied, adding “Remember the rule!” when she saw the confused look on my face. Okay, something was off and my stomach was getting nervous butterflies. She had something planned. Shannon didn’t have trouble meeting men – they flocked to her. I sat down on the couch and played it cool.

“No problem, Shan!”

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. My heart skipped a beat.

“Why don’t you get that?” She said with a wicked smile.

I got up and answered the door. There was not one, but two guys standing there. To say they weren’t her type, or mine for that matter, was an understatement. Both were in their early 20s. The guy on the left was short, skinny, and not at all attractive. He had a buzz cut and a tattoo on his neck. His friend was not much taller but probably weighed twice as much – I’d say 5’10, 270lbs. He had shaggy, blond hair that looked unwashed and was wearing an Miami basketball jersey. The only word I could describe them as is trashy. I spun and glared at Shannon with a look of confusion. She winked.

“You must be Donny!” She said to skinny guy, “I didn’t know you were bringing a friend, how nice! I’m Shannon and this is Allie! Allie be polite and invite them in.”

“Uh, hi,” Donny muttered, “This is Joe. I brought him because I heard stories about these Craigslist hookups. Didn’t want to get jumped or nothing.”

Craigslist?! Hookups?! What the fuck is Shannon doing?!

“You boys want something to drink? We have vodka, wine, beer, whatever…” Shannon offered.

“Nah, we’re good. We don’t have a ton of time so maybe we can get just started,” Donny said.

“I think that’s a great idea Donny! Allie, why don’t you show the boys what you put on underneath that shirt just for them!” Shannon told me sternly, in a tone that surprised me and reminded me that “no” was not an option without having to say it.

I glared at her, looked sheepishly back at the guys and took a deep breath.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

Alright, Shannon. You win. This was humiliating but I was going to own it – she’ll get hers after the next game. I slowly pulled off the shirt and let it drop on the couch, giving them a little twirl so they could see my lace encased tits from all angles.

“Donnie, Joe, why don’t you have a seat? Allie, lose the jeans. Chop chop.” Shannon told us.

The guys sat on opposite ends of the couch. I decided to give them a show and sat down between them, leaned back and shimmied my jeans off. I stayed put, crossing my legs like it was the most natural thing in the world – sitting between two strangers in my sluttiest lingerie. I saw what I was doing to Donnie. His sweatpants were beginning to tent up a little in the front. This was strangely exciting. I may end up bringing someone home tonight when we go to the bar! I stood up and gave Shannon a look like we’re done here right? Let’s get these creeps out of here and hit the bar.

“Allie, bend over the arm of the couch on Donny’s side and see what he has hiding in those sweatpants,” commanded Shannon.

“What the fuck? N…”

“No? Were you about to say ‘no’?”

“Shannon, you can’t be seri…”

She just stared. “You agreed to this.” The way she said it implied I had explicitly agreed to touching a stranger’s penis in our living room. “Now get to it.”

I listened. I don’t know why. I could have stopped. I just didn’t. Maybe I didn’t want to yet. I leaned over the arm and Donny shifted so his crotch was right in front of my face. I pulled back the waistband of his pants and boxers at once. His dick popped out, already hard as a rock. It was about 7 inches long and somewhat thin – bigger than I expected. Still bent over, I started stroking him up and down and his breathing sped up. This will be easy. There is no way he’ll last two minutes like this. The second that thought crossed my mind, he put his hand on my head and pushed my mouth towards his cock. Shannon’s words ran through my mind, No is not an option. I opened my mouth and put the first two inches in my mouth and sped up my jerking.

“Holy shit, you weren’t kidding, Shannon. She is a pro.”

Shannon told him I was good at this? What the hell? After a few minutes, I realized that I hadn’t had a dick in my mouth in over a year! I suppose its like riding a bike… That thought was interrupted when Donny suddenly pulled me off his dick.

“Alright, girl. Saddle up. Time to get yours,” Donnie said, pulling me around the front of the couch. He unceremoniously yanked my lace panties down and pulled me on top of his lap. I barely had a second to process what was happening. As disgusted as I was with myself for blowing this piece of white trash, I was in a bit of a sexual haze. I straddled him and he pulled my bra down, not removing it but just freeing my tits over the tops of the cups. He sucked my right nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the hard little nub. It sent shock waves through me.

While he distracted me with his tongue, he lined up his dick and pushed me down onto it. All seven inches of it slid deeply inside me and I moaned involuntarily. I hated myself but I was minutes from cumming and needed to get off. I slowly rode him, grinding my clit against his pelvis. I felt the orgasm building when he felt it was time for him to take control. He pushed me off his dick and onto my back in the space on the couch between him and Joe. Donny flipped me over on my stomach and pulled me into a kneeling position. He immediately entered me again and began pounding away. I felt the wave of orgasm sweep over me and hit me with a crash. I cried out and buried my head into the cushion. Donny slowed down a bit as I came down. How had he not cum yet?

“Joe,” I heard Shannon’s voice, “you look a little uncomfortable. Why don’t you unzip those jeans so Allie can help you out?”

I saw Joe scramble to unbutton and unzip his oversized jeans, wasting absolutely no time. What he pulled out shocked me. I don’t even know how to describe his dick. Still getting fucked by Donny, I turned and looked at Shannon in disbelief. She returned the surprised look and looked a little overwhelmed with where all this had gone. Joe’s cock, for lack of a better comparison, looked like a can of Coke. It was short, but wider than any penis I’d ever seen, including in the porn videos I sometime used to help my vibrator sessions. I grabbed hold of it and my fingers got about half way around. It was rock hard and throbbing. I placed my mouth over the tip and jerked the shaft as best I could. I think the full scene in front of him finally caught up with Donny. I felt him shudder and ram himself deep inside me, holding my hips tight.

“Donny, no! Please don’t cum in me!” I yelled!

But it was too late or he didn’t care. Donny filled me with his seed like he didn’t even hear me. This snapped me out of whatever trance I was in for the last 20 minutes. I can’t believe I just let some guy I don’t know fuck me and blow his load inside my pussy. Okay, time to wave the white flag. Shannon would let this be the end of it, right? I let go of Joe’s fat dick and pulled away from Donny. I barely got Donny’s dick out of me before I felt Joe’s strong grasp grab me by the waist. He spun me on to my back and with shocking quickness, was on top of me holding my legs in the air.

“Joe, no! I’m done. I can’t take that thing. You’ll ruin my pussy.”

“Aw don’t be like that. Donny’s bigger than me.” Joe retorted.

Then he pushed the head of his saliva-coated cock into my cum-filled pussy. I was being split apart. I looked down and saw this monster entering me and was mesmerized. I stopped arguing and let it happen. He had two inches inside me and I felt my body betray me and explode in orgasm. He felt it and pushed the other half in, setting off another climax. My tight pussy was too much for Joe, who, judging by the look on his face was not used to fucking girls like me. I felt him tense and somehow his dick felt even wider as he, too, exploded inside me.

Like a spell was broken, we are all suddenly aware of what had just happened. I had two big loads in my, now beaten up cunt. Shannon was standing in the middle of the room chewing her nails, like she had just caused something she only meant to be a silly hand job in my underwear. Donny and Joe pulled their pants back on and walked towards the door, suddenly shy.

“Uh, thanks?” Joe muttered and they walked out the door.

I just picked up my clothes and ran to my room, not knowing what to say to Shannon. I didn’t even know what I felt. I just had some of the best sex of my entire life and other than feeling slutty, I was fine. Sure, I wasn’t exactly consenting at first but 3 orgasms later, I was on cloud nine. I hated Shannon for doing this to me but I also wanted to thank her. The next Duke-UNC game was a month away.

“You won’t get so lucky next game!” I yelled down the hall to my roommate as I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. “Now get the fuck in here and help me get all this cum out of my pussy!”

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments