Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chatting With His Dad

"Two people pretending to be someone else. But one of those know both secrets."

241
53 Comments 53
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

As the soft glow of the computer screen lit up her face, Emily's fingers danced across the keyboard. It was late, well past her bedtime, but she couldn't help herself; she so missed her nighttime chats with her boyfriend, Jason. He was away at football camp, and she missed him terribly. Little did she know that her late-night conversation would take a turn she never could have anticipated.

Unbeknownst to Jason, his father, David, had put monitoring software on his son's laptop and had been reading their late-night conversations for months. He had been lurking in the chat room tonight, pretending to be a twenty-eight-year-old single guy named D1-4U. He'd seen Emily's cute messages in the chatroom and found himself perversely drawn to her.

Hiding behind his fake avatar and profile, he started to strike up a conversation, starting with some innocent questions about her favorite music or movies. As they chatted, he began to flirt more overtly, complimenting her on how smart and funny she was. Emily was both flattered and slightly uncomfortable, but the attention made her heart race. She wasn't sure whether to admit she had a boyfriend or not. And once D1-4U had said he was twenty-eight, she wanted to seem older than she was. Prepared to lie about her age, the guy never asked.

Emily hesitates for a moment, unsure how much she should reveal to this stranger. But then, she decides to play along, telling him about her love for art and her dreams of becoming a painter one day. He responds with encouragement, telling her he can see her successful in that field. The conversation continues to flow effortlessly, with him asking her more questions about herself and her life.

As they talk, Emily can't help but notice that D1 seems to be looking for specific information about her body. He asks her about her height and weight, and even about her chest size. It makes her feel uncomfortable, yet at the same time, she finds herself growing more aroused. She assumes older people are more comfortable talking like that. She's never experienced anything like this before, and it's both confusing and exciting. And she didn't want to give herself away. She knew older guys looked at her bust, and reluctantly told him she wore a 34DD bra.

D1's response is immediate. "Oh wow, that's huge! I've always had a thing for big breasts. You must feel so sexy with them." Emily thought about that. Most of the time, she DID feel sexy with them. She'd never thought of herself in that way before, but the idea of an older, hot guy desiring her this way was intoxicating.

He then asks if she has any pictures of herself, just so he can see what she looks like, clothed, of course. Emily hesitates, knowing that it's not a good idea to send pictures to strangers, but the desire to please him and the thrill of the attention is too strong to resist. She rummages through her phone and finds a picture of herself wearing a tight-fitting top, her chest spilling out over the fabric. She crops out her face and sends it to him, her heart pounding as she waits for his reaction.

When he sees the picture, David can't help but let out a low whistle. "Wow, Emily... you're even more beautiful than I imagined. Your body is amazing, and those breasts..." He trails off, clearly lost in thought. After a moment, he composes himself and tells her how much he appreciates her sending the picture. "It's not every day that a guy gets to see something so beautiful," he writes.

Emily blushes at his words, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. She's never been told she's beautiful before, not like that. It's intoxicating, and it makes her feel wanted in a way she's never experienced. She wants to believe him, wants to feel the way he makes her body feel. She decides to take a risk and asks him if he'd like to see more. "I have another picture," she types, her heart racing, "It's a little more... provocative."

David's response is immediate. "Oh yes, please send it." He can barely contain his excitement. He wonders if she's wearing anything revealing, like her favorite black lace bra or maybe even nothing at all. His imagination runs wild as he waits for her to send the next picture.

As Emily scrolls through her photo library, her fingers trembling slightly with anticipation, she comes across the picture he's referring to. It's one she took in the mirror just before going out with her boyfriend last weekend. She's wearing her favorite black lace bra and nothing else. She crops the picture to include her body from her bellybutton to her shoulders. Her heart races as she sends it to him, wondering what he'll think.

David's breath catches in his throat as he sees the photo. The bra makes her tits look huge. He can't believe how gorgeous Emily looks, and the fact that she's wearing the bra he's been fantasizing about only makes it better. He quickly types out a reply, telling her how much he appreciates her sending the picture and how incredibly sexy she looks.

"You are so hot! Guys at bars must hit on you all the time."

Of course, being under the drinking age, she had never even been to a bar. And, of course, David knows that.

"Thank you! I don't really drink, and yeah.. guys, look. I actually have a boyfriend, but older guys are way hotter!"

David smiles at her answer. "I probably shouldn't confess this... but if you were single, I would be all over you."

Emily giggles, feeling a thrill of excitement at the thought of being wanted by someone like D1. She wonders what it would be like to be with him, to feel his hands on her body, his lips on her skin. She's never felt this way about anyone before, and the more they talk, the more intoxicating the experience becomes.

"Can I tell you something, Emily? It's a little forward, but it's the truth."

Emily's heart skips a beat. She can feel the anticipation building inside her as she waits for him to continue. "Go ahead," she types, her fingers hovering over the keyboard.

"Your picture, umm... it made things pretty hard here."

Emily feels her heart skip a beat at his words. Her face flushes with heat, and her body tingles with anticipation. She's never been so bold, but something about David makes her feel different and want to be different.

"Really?" she types, unable to hide the excitement. "Hard... like how?" she innocently types. She thinks she knows exactly what he meant but wants to hear him say it.

David takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He doesn't want to come across as too aggressive, but he can't deny the way Emily's questions make him feel. "Um... yeah, really hard. Like, it's hard to think about anything else right now." He hesitates for a moment, then says, "Harder than I have been since my girlfriend left me."

Emily bites her lower lip, trying to contain her excitement. Her heart races with anticipation as she imagines what it must feel like to make someone feel that way.

"That's... really hot," she whispers, her fingers dancing across the keyboard. "I'm glad I could make you feel that way."

Pretending to be shy, he responds, "I probably shouldn't have told you that. But we are both adults here, right?"

Emily grins, feeling a thrill of excitement course through her. "Right..... So ummm... what do you think you should do about it?" she types, her fingers dancing across the keyboard. Her heart is racing, her breath coming faster. She's never been this bold, this daring, but something about David makes her feel different, makes her want to explore new territory.

David hesitates for a moment, taking in her words. He wants to tell her what he's thinking, but he's afraid it might scare her off. He doesn't want to lose this connection with her. "I don't know...," he types slowly. "Maybe I should take business into my own hands?"

Emily bites her lip, her heart racing with anticipation. "Maybe you should," she types, her fingers dancing across the keyboard. She can't believe she is having a conversation like this. Her boyfriend would die if he knew. But, no one knows. She is never going to actually meet this guy. So, if he wants to jerk off while they chat, who is she to stop him? Plus, it was hot picturing him doing it!

"Well, Emily..." David begins, "If I were to... explore that idea... what would you say if I wanted to see more of you? Maybe... chat on webcam sometime? We wouldn't even have to show our faces if you don't want to." He takes a deep breath, bracing himself for her response.

Emily feels a shiver of excitement run down her spine at his words. She can't believe she's actually considering this. Her heart races with anticipation and desire. "I... I don't know," she types slowly, feeling hesitant but completely turned on now. "It's just... I've never done anything like that before.

"I don't want to push you, Emily. You seem too fantastic to lose.. I guess I would settle for another picture... but without the bra. Wacha think? Feeling brave?"

Emily bites her lower lip, considering his words. She looks around her room, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. She's never been this daring before, but something about D1 makes her want to take this chance. Maybe it's how he's made her feel wanted and desired. Maybe it's just the anonymity of it all.

"Okay," she finally types. "I'll send you another picture... without the bra." Her heart is racing, her fingers trembling slightly as she types the words. She quickly takes off her shirt and bra, revealing her ample chest to the webcam. She takes a picture, hesitates for a moment, then presses the "send" button.

David's heart leaps into his throat when he sees the image appear in his messenger window. Emily looks absolutely stunning, her soft, full breasts framed by her pale, smooth skin. He can't believe how lucky he is to be talking to her, let alone seeing her like this. Seeing the actual tits he had been lusting over while she had dated his son for the last seven months. He takes a deep breath and types, "Wow... Emily... you're so beautiful..."

Emily bites her lip, feeling a thrill of excitement as she waits for his response. She can't help but wonder what he'll say next. Her heart is racing, her skin tingling with anticipation. She glances down at her chest, feeling self-conscious and incredibly turned on at the same time.

Starting to have his judgment clouded by lust, David starts to become more aggressive, "I can only think of one thing that would make those amazing tits look any sexier."

Emily feels a shiver of anticipation run down her spine. "What's that?" she whispers, her fingers moving faster over the keyboard.

"My cum sprayed all over them."

Emily gulps audibly, her heart hammering against her chest. The image flashes through her mind, sending a wave of heat through her body. She's never been this turned on before. "Oh god, that sounds... incredible." Her fingers fly across the keyboard as she types, the words coming out in a rush of desire. "I've never... I mean, I don't usually let guys do that."

David was now so hard it ached. "What do you let guys do? How many guys have you opened your legs for?"

Emily blushes at his question, feeling a mixture of shame and arousal. "Not many," she says quietly. "Just a couple... as a senior in high school." She hesitates, then adds, "I want to do more, but younger guys are lame." Her fingers tremble as she types, her heart racing with anticipation.

David takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He can't believe he's actually having this conversation with his son's big-titted girlfriend. His bio had placed him in a town about 200 miles away, just to be safe. "So if I were closer? Would you wanna meet up? We could see what those huge breasts would look like after I painted them," he asks, his fingers shaking.

Emily's heart skips a beat at his words. She can't believe she's even considering this. "I... I don't know," she types slowly. "It's just... I've never done anything like that before. It makes me nervous."

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

"Ok. Maybe we could plan something for another day. But for now, do you want to see the effect those tits have on me?"

Emily swallows nervously, her gaze flicking down to her chest. "Okay..." she types and whispers. "But... don't send anything too... I don't know... gross?"

David had intended to send her a picture of his 8-inch cock, rock hard. But, her comment about nothing so gross brought him back to reality. She was so young... So he stood, lowering her shorts, and used his cam to zoom in on his boxers bulging out obscenely. He could NOT believe he was about to send this to his son's girlfriend. If she knew it was him chatting and not a stranger from hours away, this would not have happened. But, now, it was too hot to stop. He wanted to see how far he could get her to go.

Emily gasps when she sees the image appear in her messenger window. David's crotch is clearly visible through his boxers, his erection straining against the fabric. Her heart races, her breath coming in quick, shallow gasps. "Oh my god..." she whispers.

Before she can respond, he writes again, "Too much? Your body is just so amazing. Damn, I wish I could have the same effect on you."

Emily bites her lip, feeling a mixture of desire and nervousness. She takes a deep breath, trying to steady her racing heart. "It's... it's really hot," she types, her fingers moving awkwardly over the keyboard. "But we shouldn't... I mean, we just met. I don't want you to think I am a slut."

"Is your boyfriend this big, Emily?"

Emily feels a pang of guilt at the mention of her boyfriend. "No," she types hesitantly. "He's not..." She trails off, remembering the last time they had sex. It had been awkward and unsatisfying. She can't help but wonder what it would be like to be with someone like D1, older and more experienced.

A follow-up image appears in her chat window; this time, there are no boxers, just a very big and very hard cock.

Emily gasps, her fingers trembling as she types, "Oh my god... that's... huge..." She feels a mixture of fear and desire welling up inside her. She'd never seen anything like that before, and the thought of having something so big inside her... it's both terrifying and thrilling.

"Emily, be honest.... are you wet right now?" David asks. "Is looking at this big cock, and imagining it inside you making you wet? Cuz that is what you are imagining right now, right?"

Emily bites her lip, feeling a warmth spreading between her legs. She's never been this turned on before, and the thought of having something that big inside her... it's like nothing she's ever imagined. "Yes," she whispers, her fingers flying over the keyboard. "Yes, I am."

She had heard about people having "cybersex." And it always seemed like it would be weird and gross, not like this. This was electric. Her body was on fire. The mystery behind this guy, her pretending to be older, all was making her crazy. Yes, she was most definitely wet, though she can't believe she admitted it to a guy she met less than two hours ago online.

David's words popped up on her screen, "Good, girl! It would be awesome to meet you. You seem like a really interesting and intelligent woman...Plus.....based on how you have me feeling right now, I would love to fuck you."

When she read "Good Girl," she felt an odd flutter deep inside. By the time she got to the end of his message, she was ready to submit to this man sexually.

She paused for a moment, trying to stay in character as an adult, "That sounds hot... "

"I think so too, Emily. But tonight, you can't leave me like this; I really need some relief, BAD!"

Emily's heart skips a beat at his words. She feels a sudden surge of power and desire course through her veins. "I can't promise anything," she types slowly, her fingers moving carefully across the keyboard, "but if you really want me to... if it means making you feel better... then I'll do my best. So umm... how can I help?"

"How often do you masturbate, Emily?"

Emily's heart skips a beat at the directness of his question. She's never been asked anything like that before. "Umm... I don't know," she types, trying to sound casual. "Maybe a few times a week?"

When David read that, and pictured her fingers in her pussy, he had to let go of his cock. It was too much, and he didn't want to cum yet. "I stroke at least once a day. I have to, or I get edgy."

Emily blushes at his words. She can't believe she's having this conversation with someone she's never met. She's never masturbated while talking to someone online before, but something about David makes her want to.

"I'm stroking it right now... because of you... I keep picturing rubbing it all over that huge tits."

Emily's heart thunders in her chest at his words. Her own hands begin to tremble as she imagines what it would be like to touch herself while talking to him. "Oh god... that feels so good..." she whispers, her fingers slipping between her legs. She's never been so turned on before, and it only gets worse as she listens to D1's words and images.

Without waiting for her response, David types, "I want to take my hard cock and slap your tits with it. Then, I want to slide it between them. Would you push them together so I can fuck your...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by rachelday801
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments