Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie's Defloration - Part 2

"Dazed, deflowered & delighted, the Last Virgin discovers a dastardly deception"

33
8 Comments 8
30.8k Views 30.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
It took a good half hour of trembling and shaking while Darren cuddled me on the sofa before I felt calm enough to even try and stand up. My whole body and brain were reeling from the shock, pain and pleasure of my first real, penetrative sex.

Well, the first I had any memory of. My actual defloration had apparently taken place late the previous evening but I had been too drunk to remember anything about it at all.

Eventually nature demanded that I pay a visit to the bathroom so Darren, my new lover helped me to my feet. I was very unsteady; my knees were still shaky, my tummy was tight and my vulva very sore.

My upper thighs and pubic hair were wet and sticky too; there was far more mess and soreness than had been there when I had woken that morning to discover I was no longer a virgin but that wasn’t uppermost in my mind.

At first Darren and I were awkward and embarrassed with each other. Both of us looked absurd and ashamed. Though still gorgeous, Darren was wearing only his shirt and socks, his long, dark, flaccid penis dangling ridiculously between his strong hairy legs. I looked no better, standing only in my rumpled, over-tight skirt; my top, bra and knickers having been cast aside long ago.

I was very aware of my naked, oversized boobs and rather flabby tummy but there was no way to conceal my shame. Besides, I told myself, fact that Darren had fancied me enough to come back and take me a second time must mean he didn’t find my chubby body entirely repulsive.

We pulled our clothes back on with some difficulty and in near-silence. I felt messy and dirty under my used knickers and bra and I’m sure Darren felt the same. My smelly juices had been all over his lower belly and of course, on his flaccid cock.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I eventually said, eager to ease the discomfort in my bladder. “Would you like another drink?”

“Please,” he replied.

Glad of the escape I slipped into the downstairs toilet, sat down and released the pressure in my belly, the comforting hiss bringing with it considerable relief and giving me a chance to gather my thoughts.

What on earth did a girl say to the man who has just deflowered her? My entire sexual history had taken place over little more than the last twelve hours so I had no clue how to react or how to behave. My head, my body and my heart were all in a muddle, sending different messages at different times to different parts of me.

My head told me that I had just become another notch on Darren’s belt; that having conquered the ‘last virgin in the class’ he would do to me what he had done to his other victims and leave at the first practical opportunity.

My heart told me that to have made me feel so good, this wonderful boy must have deep feelings for me; that I must be something special – different from all those other girls and that it was alright for me to fall in love with him, marry him and have his babies.

After all, I might actually have one growing inside me already.

My body told me that it had been badly abused, my hymen torn, my vagina repeatedly and violently penetrated, my legs parted so wide that my hips ached and my boobs half bruised from too much fondling.

It also told me that it wanted to feel the same again and as soon as possible!

Taking a deep breath I pulled my knickers back up, my skirt down, adjusted my top over my boobs then went into the kitchen, emerging with a can of Coke and a bottle of beer.

When I returned to the lounge I found Darren fiddling with his smartphone. He put it back in his pocket as soon as he saw me, accepted the beer, popped it open and took a long draught.

The sight of his tall dark body and handsome face took my breath away but also shook any confidence I had gathered while in the toilet. A wave of emotion surged through me. I simply didn’t know what to say; what can a girl say to the boy who has just given her the first real sexual experience of her life?

I metaphorically slapped my own face and tried to listen to my brain rather than my heart.

Get real Deborah! You’re a short, overweight, gullible girl who dropped her knickers too easily.

He’s a drop-dead-gorgeous Don Juan who’s had everyone.

He’s fucked you but that’s as far as it’s going to go. There is simply no future in it

Even in my post-coital euphoria I wasn’t stupid enough to imagine Darren would see me as anything but another conquest. I knew I was never going to be his girlfriend but strangely, at that moment I didn’t really mind.

“How do you feel now?” he eventually asked when half the beer had disappeared.

“I’m not sure,” I replied honestly. “I ache all over and I’m very sore.”

“But did you enjoy it?” he asked as if really wanting to know.

“Very much,” I replied, trying to remain composed but feeling it slipping.

“The more you do it, the better it gets,” he smiled enthusiastically.

“I… I hope so,” I replied.

To my shame I realised that I really wanted to this find out – and that I really wanted Darren to be the boy who showed me.

“Did I… enjoy it like that last night?”

“I think so but you were too drunk to say much!” he grinned.

I smiled an embarrassed smile then asked in return.

“Was it… any good for you? Did YOU enjoy it?”

There was a moment of silence in which Darren seemed to be making up his mind. To my amazement, when he spoke there was no doubting the sincerity of his voice or the expression on his face.

“I loved it,” he said. “It was one of the best!”

I blushed and looked down at my feet.

“Don’t tease me!”

“It’s true,” he protested. “For a newbie Debs, you were amazing. The whole thing was amazing. You were so tight and so soft and...”

I smiled and a warm glow began to fill me. But Darren was just getting into his stride.

“You’re one of the best I’ve had! I really mean that Debs. You were great, and not just for a first-timer!”

I could scarcely believe my ears, of the feeling of pride his words were making swell in my chest.

“How the hell did you know to do that thing with your pussy? You know, squeezing my cock like that? Most experienced girls don’t do that but you did it naturally on your first time!”

I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about; I had just done whatever felt natural to a terrified girl enduring her first conscious fuck. But it seemed that what had felt natural to me had felt great to him and I glowed with pleasure at his words.

“Amazing! Simply amazing!”

There was an awkward pause as I watched Darren finish dressing. I had steeled myself not to cry; not to get upset when he made an excuse to leave, having used me for what he wanted. He had bagged the fat girl’s cherry; it was time to move on.

But he didn’t! Instead he began to busy himself, tidying up the last remaining evidence of the party. I watched amazed but he showed no sign of trying to escape. Quite the contrary, the two of us spent the over an hour cleaning, washing up and putting everything right that could be put right.

“Can’t have you grounded, Debs,” he smiled when I thanked him honestly for all his help.

There was a bit of damage to a table top and two stubborn food stains on carpets which we couldn’t shift but otherwise I seemed to have escaped the worst of my bad decision to hold the party.

The worst problem that remained was the new, large and strangely pink-tinged damp patch on the sofa cushion where Darren and I had just made love. No amount of scrubbing could get rid of it; indeed it seemed only to make the stain worse so I decided to turn the cushion over before Mum and Dad returned and hope for the best.

To my surprise even after the tidying, Darren seemed in no hurry to escape. I offered to cook him some dinner but in the end we ordered in pizza, and watched movies on line all evening, kissing, groping playfully and cuddling on the stained sofa.

Just before midnight the movie ended. Darren took my hand and led me upstairs to the king-sized bed in my parent’s room and put some music on their speakers.

Then, slowly and calmly, he stripped my chubby, sticky body naked, laid me on my back on the clean sheets and fucked me half senseless. The sheer sexual passion, the lust, force – even violence with which he penetrated me over and over again shook my chubby body both physically and emotionally until the world simply span around my helpless, compliant body and dazed brain.

Even now, years later and in a steady relationship, that copulation remains one of the best of my life.

It might even be the very best, though I would never admit it to anyone, especially Darren.

At one point I even made a very amateurish attempt at sucking his cock. It felt very strange and I could taste my own sexual juices on the smooth skin of his shaft which had made my tummy squirm. Darren was a good teacher, I had persevered and in the end it went much better than expected but, as Darren said, I needed a lot of practice.

In return, he had given my vulva some much less amateurish attention with his mouth and fingers which had finally brought me the shattering orgasm my inexperienced body couldn’t quite achieve though my nearly-virgin vagina.

Part way through our second time, he pulled out, turned me onto my front and entered me again from behind, his hips slapping hard against my chubby buttocks as his cock plunged deeper into my body than I had imagined possible.

The shock of this rear entry, the excitement of this new position along with the unbelievable sensations it sent pulsing through my body brought me closer to my very first vaginal orgasm than I was to get for several years.

It shocked me so much I was convinced I was going to faint, or at least wet the bed. Only years later and after much experimentation with my long term boyfriend did I understand about g-spots and really achieve the mind-altering orgasm I had glimpsed that night.

Afterwards Darren had tried to mount me again but after my orgasm I was too exhausted.

To my shame, I had fallen asleep.

We spent the rest of the night curled up together in Mum and Dad’s double bed.

***

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

“Aaahhhh! Aaahhhh!”

Darren Clarke’s hips slammed into my chubby buttocks over and over again; his muscular, athletic thighs driving his long, thick cock deep into my plump, newly-deflowered body.

I had woken as the morning sunlight spilled through the half-open curtains night to find Darren’s hands on my rather broad hips and his erect cock pressed against my buttocks. Without hesitation, I had rolled onto my back and he had mounted me quickly and easily once again. This time my legs had parted instinctively to receive my new lover and he had entered me smoothly and deeply.

In the darkness of the night, all had been touch, sound and smell; the repeated joining of two aroused, eager bodies. Now daylight flooded the room. Lying on my back on my parents’ bed and with my thighs spread obscenely wide underneath Darren’s long, strong, energetic body I couldn’t avoid seeing the over-generous flesh of my tummy and my large boobs wobbling horribly with every powerful thrust.

But Darren didn’t seem to care and at that moment I simply didn’t care either; the sensations radiating outwards from my over-sensitised vulva dominated my whole existence.

The pain of my broken hymen was still present but was fading with every stroke of Darren’s incredible cock and the new pleasures I was discovering were getting stronger and stronger.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

“Mmmmmm!”

“Fuck, Debbie! Oh fuck yeah!”

His pace was fast but steady as his thick cock penetrated deep into my eager but until-recently-inexperienced vagina. The once-unfamiliar sounds and smells of sex emanating from between my sticky, wet thighs filled the room. Whenever I had smelled them on my friends they had disgusted me but now, coming from my own body and Darren’s, things were very different.

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP!

My hands, which had been lovingly stroking my first and only lover’s strong arms and muscular chest, now flew to my sides and grasped the bed sheet as his pace and power increased.

“Mmmm! Darren! Mmmm! Oh yes!”

The warm glow that had appeared only slightly during our previous copulations was returning but this time it was stronger, moving faster and with growing intensity.

“Oh Deb-beeee!”

Darren was fucking me and fucking me well that Sunday morning as he had fucked me throughout the night; a night that had lacked sleep but which had been full of emotion, exertion, exploration and for me, liberation.

I was exhausted, bewildered but at the same time, elated.

Less than thirty-six hours ago I had been a drunk, overweight virgin.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Now, although I was still overweight, I was definitely sober and, as the large erect penis that was repeatedly penetrating my body could testify, I was most certainly no longer a virgin.

Darren Clarke had finally added my virginity to the long list of conquests on his belt. However much I knew that it was purely a physical thing, however much I knew this relationship would not outlast the weekend, however much I understood that now he had taken my cherry he would cast me aside as he had done with so many other girls, for now my body was his to do with whatever he pleased.

“Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!”

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP!

“MmmmmMMMMMoooohhhhyyyeeesssssSSSS!”

At that moment, whatever was pleasing Darren Clarke was pleasing me even more!

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP!

“OooooGGGGooooodddddDDDeeebbbiiieeeeYYYeeessss!”

“Oh Darren! Oh Darren! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP!

“OhhhhhmmmmyyyyyfffuuuccckkkinnnggggGGGoooddDDDD!”

And for the final time, Darren’s fit, athletic body went into spasm, his handsome face turned into a grimace and his body began to empty itself into mine.

“Ccccuuuummmmmmiiinngggg!”

His voice sounded half-choked but I already knew from the pulsing, throbbing pole buried deep in my body that my lover had reached yet another orgasm and was ejaculating what little semen his body might still hold against my cervix.

It didn’t last long; after such a night it couldn’t last long, deep down, I knew he wouldn’t stay long.

But that didn’t mean it wasn’t a wonderful experience.

***

By the time Darren actually did leave on Sunday morning we had made love four times; five if you count the one where I fell asleep on him.

I took the first two ‘morning after’ pills in front of him on Sunday morning and promised to take the next two the following day. I most certainly intended to; although I was completely under Darren’s sexual spell, I was by no means ready to have his baby!

We kissed our goodbye’s in the doorway, long and slowly before I waved him out of sight and went back into the house to tidy it and myself up. The sheets on Mum and Dad’s bed were horrible; rumpled and stained with Darren and my combined juices. I stripped the bed, put it all in the washer and prayed silently it would all be dry before they arrived home

My phone had buzzed throughout the previous evening and into the night but I had ignored it, completely enthralled by my exciting first lover. Chatting with my friends had seemed a poor second to being with Darren so mid-morning I was very surprised to hear a banging on the front door.

I ran to open it and found my best friend Izzy on the doorstep, her face was pink and she was very agitated.

“Is he still here?” she asked breathlessly as I let her into the house.

“Who?” I replied, unsure how far to let me best friend in on my new secret.

“Darren of course. Is he still here?”

“What do you mean?” I tried to bluff.

“Don’t be stupid Debs. I KNOW what happened yesterday. Everyone knows what happened yesterday!”

“What?”

“It’s all on WhatsApp. Haven’t you even looked at your phone? Darren’s finally fucked you! You’re busted! Everyone knows about it.”

“Oh my God!”

“The whole house smells of sex, Debbie. You smell of sex! For Christ’s sake what were you thinking of?”

Now I knew I had no choice but to come clean and tell Izzy everything. It wasn’t as if I didn’t know plenty of secrets about her.

“Who told everyone?” I asked first.

In reply, Izzy simply handed me her smartphone. Her WhatsApp screen was open. There were pages and pages of messages and they were all about one thing: my loss of virginity.

I scrolled back and back until I found the single message that had set it all off. A chill came over me; there it was, from Darren Clarke himself.

‘chubby cherry popped 16:47 this afternoon. seems I saved the best till last. mike you owe me one iPhone.’

“Oh my God!” I said, horrified.

“Is it true?” Izzy demanded.

I nodded.

“He left an hour ago.”

“Shit Debs! You’ve been at it since yesterday?”

I nodded again, ashamed. Then...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments