Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Part Time Job

"Working late sometimes has its advantages..."

31
8 Comments 8
31.4k Views 31.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story

A story from the past…

When we were first married, Nora was a nurse at a local doctor’s office. But when we started having children, things changed. She decided to be a stay at home mom.

About ten years ago when our kids were all out of the house and off to college for a year, Nora decided to go back to work. She had been out of the workforce for over twenty years but it was more about her having a lot of free time with the kids at school and her being bored. Making herself a few extra dollars wasn’t a bad idea either.

She wasn’t interested in going back to nursing so she looked around the area for local jobs. She wanted something part-time, close to the house, and something where she could make her own hours. She liked her free time too and wanted to keep as much of it as she could.

Nora’s plan was to begin her job search in early spring so she could have something as soon as the kids went off to school again in late July.

Much to my surprise, she found something quickly.

She found a part-time position at a local electrical parts warehouse in a town not too far from the house. The parts warehouse had an attached building in the back of it where the clerical staff and salespeople had their offices. It was a family-owned business. She was going to be working in the clerical area mostly but would help in other areas as they needed her. The people were nice and friendly and they liked Nora right away. And she liked them.  

They wanted her to start right away, and although it wasn’t exactly as she had planned it, she started the job. The kids didn’t mind much as they were older and were out of the house more with their friends anyway. So it was working out.  

Nora is a brunette about five feet three inches tall. She has an average build with a nice chest and a nice round ass. The dress code was extremely casual at this place and she would alternate wearing jeans or shorts, or summer dresses with flip flops; whatever she felt like wearing. She loved the place.

Nora is a smart woman, and she’s quick with math and picking up things. So the clerical part of the job was easy for her. The owners were happy with her work ethic and were very lenient with her as far as time off. But if she didn’t work, she didn’t get paid, so it wasn’t a big deal to them.

The staff of the place consisted of Bill, the owner, his wife Cathy, two sons, Will and James, and Will’s wife Jane.  The sons were in sales and Jane was an assistant in the warehouse. The other eight workers made up the drivers and warehouse workers. During the summer the warehouse hired a little extra help. This was usually one or two college students home for summer break. This summer they hired only one.

Jason was a local kid and college junior and was working in the warehouse and parts area. This was his third summer working at the warehouse. He was black and was six feet three inches tall and was athletic looking. Nora said he was a very respectful kid and a good worker. He played athletics in high school but wasn’t playing in college. He still went to the gym regularly and was well built.

She would sometimes need to work with Jason when parts and items came in from shipments for inventory. And because our kids were close in age with him she felt it was easy to talk to him. Many times, she would come home and tell me about the kid and how nice he was.

Nora called me unexpectedly one Thursday and explained that she would be working late that night because they were going to be doing a special inventory that she had forgotten about. We had initially made plans to go out with friends that night for a casual dinner. It was summer and we did that a lot. We usually went to a waterside café or dinner place.

She said she would call her friend and explain, and for me to get myself dinner and not to worry about her. She would pick something up on the way home.

Nora was dressed in a light pink summer dress and pink slip-on sandals. She had a lightweight summer bra on and a pair of pink panties underneath. It was a very warm day and the night was going to be the same. We were going to be at an outside café so she dressed for the evening.

Every time she wore that bra her nipples would stand up almost instantly if she started to get a chill. I used to joke with her and call it the “vunder bra”. It was an inside joke between us. She only wore it because we were initially going out to dinner.  

The inventory was going to be done by Jane, Nora, and Jason, who would be doing the heavy lifting if any was needed. Jane and Jason had done inventory counts in the past. This was Nora’s first special inventory count.

Jane had explained she would be doing the majority of the count and would be leaving right after. Afterward, Nora and Jason would complete it. She explained that it wouldn’t be too much more after she left. The two of them would be done in about thirty minutes.

Nora didn’t mind so they began. Jason was dressed in a college tee shirt and gym shorts as he was going to be doing the dirty work and had known from past inventory counts. The count encompassed the whole warehouse. Nora had never been in some of these areas of the facility.

Once Jane had completed the majority of the inventory, with Nora following her and writing numbers and parts numbers on pages and pages on her clipboard, they took a break.

Jane explained what needed to be done after she left and they all got some water from the fridge and sat down for a few minutes in Jane's office. Jane’s office was a large room. Besides her large desk, it had a small bridge table with four chairs and a black faux leather couch and love seat. Nora was sitting at the table facing the couch and love seat. Jason was sitting in the love seat.

Jane then said goodnight and left.

Nora and Jason continued with the inventory. Every so often Jason would need to use a ladder to count parts on some of the higher shelves. One of those times, he was on the ladder with Nora at the foot of it. Because of where Jason was standing on the ladder, Nora’s eye level was even with the bulge in his shorts.

While he was counting, she stared at his bulge from the side of the ladder. She could see how it protruded out and down the side of his left leg. She saw the outline of his cock. Nora started to daydream about it. Jason glanced down and saw her gazing at his manhood. He conveniently turned his cock toward her and yelled out, ”Forty-two pieces for part number three-two-four-one-two!”

Daisy_Mun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Daisy_Mun

Startled, she blurted out, “Oh! Oh okay. Got it.”.

About twenty minutes later the inventory was completed. They walked back to Jane’s office to get some water and for Nora to complete a few more forms. They took the same seats they had earlier; Nora at the table and Jason in the love seat.

Jane’s office was freezing. The air conditioning was blasting. It didn’t take long for Nora’s nipples to get hard and start to protrude through her light pink dress. Once Jason noticed this it was his turn to stare and he could not stop it. He tried to look away but his eyes kept being drawn back. Eventually, he stopped trying.

As he continued to stare, his cock started getting hard and it was clearly noticeable through his gym shorts. At first, he tried to hide it and, as he attempted to, Nora nervously blushed and giggled as she saw it but kept looking down at the paperwork and then at Jason’s bulge.

Nora stood up and walked in front of the table and said, “Okay, Jason, we’re done here. Let’s get out of here,” and turned her back to him to hide her still-erect nipples. Jason didn’t need any more stimulation.

Jason stood up, his now-erect cock straining through his gym shorts and sticking straight out, and rushed toward Nora. With her back to him, he lifted her dress from behind and plunged his right hand and arm down and under the back of her panties and up towards her pussy. His left arm came across Nora’s chest.

Simultaneously his right hand started furiously rubbing her clit while his left forearm was moving side to side across her swollen nipples! Nora gasped loudly. She had no time to defend herself and, in no time flat, she started to orgasm and squirt, losing all her defensive faculties!

Jason, with his left arm still across Nora’s breasts and his right arm down through her panties and the crack of her ass, carried her over to the couch. Jason was still frantically rubbing her clit. Nora was moaning louder and desperately trying to tell Jason to stop.

All she could get out between her squeals and moans was, “Ssstop, ssstop, ohhh, please, uhhh, ooooh.” He placed Nora face down over one of the arms of the couch, raised her dress and tore her pink panties off. He immediately started licking and sucking her dripping slit and all around her asshole.

Jason pulled off his tee shirt and pulled down his stretched-out shorts to finally unleash his ten-inch cock. His genital area was completely hairless which made his huge cock look even bigger. He continued eating Nora while stroking his massive cock. Nora continued moaning and turned her head to look back at Jason. The sight of this ‘kid’ and his magnificent naked body having his way with her made her pussy quiver and squirt like a fountain!

Jason stood up and rubbed the bulbous head of his cock up and down Nora’s slit. Then he pushed forward. Slowly at first, and as Nora’s pussy engulfed all of his ten inches, he increased the pounding.

Jason was like an insatiable sex machine. With each of Jason’s thrusts Nora whimpered louder. She had given up any resistance and raised her ass to meet his thrusts, one after the other. This kid was like a stallion and his cock glistened with Nora’s white foam.

She shook her head from side to side as she moaned Jason’s name again and again, “Jason, no, Jason, you shouldn’t, oohhh, ohhh!"

After what seemed like forever, Jason pulled out his cock and he exploded his hot jism onto Nora’s back and on part of her dress, which was bunched up on her back. He grunted loudly.

Then as he stood there naked, his ten-inch cock still hard despite just climaxing, he started crying…

“I’m so sorry, Nora. I don’t know what happened. You’re so beautiful, and, er, um, I, uh, ever since we met, I couldn’t stop thinking about you, and how beautiful and hot you are. I don’t know what came over me. Please forgive me. I’m so so sorry”.

Nora was both confused and bewildered as she turned around and sat on the couch. Her hair was mussed and disheveled; her dress was wrinkled and stained, she didn’t know where her shoes were and her panties were gone. She was trying to understand what just happened.

Nora had just orgasmed multiple times in the span of twenty minutes. When she sat on the couch, Jason was standing in front of her, crying and begging her for forgiveness. His semi-hard cock was not far from her face and bounced up and down with every one of his sobs. She was mesmerized by the size and thickness of it.

Nora said, “Jason, calm down, okay? Take it easy.” And, as if she was hypnotized by his bobbing member and not able to stop herself, she grabbed hold of Jason’s cock and began to suck on it. Once she got the head in her mouth, she was able to get half of it down her throat. She sucked and sucked. Jason was hard as a rock again. He grunted and moaned. 

She didn’t want to stop sucking on this young man’s cock. It wasn’t long before Jason exploded again, this time in Nora’s mouth. Her eyes widened as she sucked and swallowed his juice.

They both cleaned up and got dressed. They left without saying another word.

When Nora got home she did her usual thing. She first showered. Then she started eating the takeout she brought home for dinner. As this was a later than normal work night because of the inventory, I had already eaten and just hung with her while she ate.

We were talking and as usual she was telling me about her day, then about the inventory, and then she began telling me every detail about what happened with Jason… I listened to her intently and did not say a word. She told me the story, not to get me angry or belittle me, but because we were always honest about everything.

My cock was as hard as granite as she described her orgasms and how helpless she felt when Jason was eating and fucking her. I could still see the excitement in her eyes as she described the length and girth of Jason’s cock with her hands.

I couldn’t control myself and we fucked right there in the kitchen…right after I ate Nora’s pussy and asshole.

Afterward, I asked her if she wanted to have sex with Jason again. She hesitated a little and said she didn’t know and it was totally up to me. I couldn’t help see the sparkle in her eyes when I asked the question.

I said it would be okay on one condition…that I was able to watch. Nora’s eyes widened and she had a smile from ear to ear!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ejd1711
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments