Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lose the Loose Shorts - Part 2

"Jane takes teasing Rachel to the next base."

7
2 Comments 2
23.5k Views 23.5k
848 words 848 words
I could feel Jane’s hand move from my shoulder, to below my waist. “If you make a fuss out of this, I will make sure you never find your shorts again. Mhm… just imagine… little Rachel, all alone in her slutty shirt and thongs… or do the thongs even stay?”

Jane’s teasing was perhaps enough to make me wet for the whole of the day. I was glad that my panties weren’t too tight. The idea of having a wet spot so obvious to her did not work to my favor.

But apparently, my luck was not to my favor. Jane’s hand moved to the front of my panties and rubbed the material against my wet pussy, forming a dark patch in front.

“I knew it. You are wet. Just imagine if James finds you like this.” She chuckled before pulling me closer to her. Her hand now moved to the back of my panties. She gently rubbed the smooth curve of my ass cheeks. “Ahh…such smoothness.”

She giggled as she suddenly stopped, moving her hand to the waistband of my thongs. She suddenly yanked it up. “If you like your thongs so much, you should probably ensure that you never lose them.”

She laughed wildly as I could feel the soft cotton push against my loose folds, wedging between them. I could feel the rear part of my panties enter the partition in my smooth cheeks and kiss against my pink pucker. As kinky it was, getting a wedgie in the middle of the entire class with nothing but a desk covering me, the wedgie did indeed feel uncomfortable.

“Jane…please…”

“Please what?” Jane taunted me as she pulled up my thongs higher to a point where it wouldn’t budge anymore. I felt a mild ache in my loins and in my crack as the cloth strained against me.

“Please make it tighter?”

Jane continued teasing. This time she moved her hand away from my waistband, much to my short lived delight. I felt a finger prodding against my asshole, with only a sheer cloth of a thong separating it from penetrating me.

“No please… make them looser,” I whimpered.

“Oh I will make you a loser. You will lose your anal virginity today, if you haven’t lost it already.”

She patted my ass cheeks gently at those words. Her hand returned to the waist band. This time she gently pulled my panties down as much as she could.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

It wasn’t much really. It exposed the top half of my ass and made the cloth looser over my pussy.

Her hand now moved into the front of my thong, over my pussy, and gently rubbed against it. But as all good things have an end, so did this. The class ended. I pouted in disappointment.

“Oh don’t you worry poor baby, I will make sure you get something by the end of the day,” Jane said before standing up and exiting it.

Her casualness surprised me as now anyone from my left could see just how unclothed I was. What was the worst was when she went up to James and told him in his ear, “Why don’t you give Rachel a hand with her packing? She appears to be a little… flustered today.”

I could sense James’ eyes on me as he nodded to Jane before starting to approach me. I cussed under my breath and quickly pulled my thong back up. He was about two feet away from the desk as I grabbed the shorts and covered myself up. I wasn’t exactly wearing them but they did a good job at hiding my indecency.

“It’s okay, James. I am fine. Really.”

“Well… but just in case…. Why are you clutching the handkerchief so tightly? Let me put that in the bag for you?”

My face blushed a deep red as I realized that the so called ‘handkerchief’ was actually my shorts.

“No its okay… I will meet you later… I have after class project work anyway.”

James smiled. “Oh okay, I will stay and help you out too… no rejecting.”

My heart did a somersault. I loved how he was such a gentleman at times. I nodded my head and looked at Jane. The evil bitch was smiling at me, enjoying the scene unfolding before her. I gave her a pleaful look, to which she rolled her eyes and called for James.

“Hey James, why don’t you come on out? There is something I need to tell you… about your crush.”

I winced at that last word. James had a crush on someone else? And Jane wouldn’t tell me? That sniveling bitch is going to get it from me later.

As James left, I quickly slipped on my shorts again, before packing and leaving the room.

Little did I know that that night would be one I would never forget.

To be continued in part 3.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Comments and votes will motivate me to write more here.

Published 
Written by RachelJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments