Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken

45
25 Comments 25
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

“Say that again.” His voice was quiet, dangerous.

“I said, if you were more of a man, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.” Her voice trembled slightly as she quietly repeated her accusation.

He moved quickly for a tall man. Before her senses could scream, ‘run,’ he was on her. One hand closed gently around her throat and she found herself backed up against his office door, her breath hitching.

“More of a man?” he repeated softly, as if testing the words for their truth, dark eyes alight with temper and something more primal. “Well, this man has his limits, and you have just crossed the line. I hope you’re prepared for the consequences.”

Too late, she saw through the fury to where the heat lurked. Afraid of what she had set in motion, she tried to backtrack.

“Okay, look, I‘m sorry, I just meant…” she began, but got no further before he crushed her against the door. She felt the latch click into place a split second before she heard the snick of the lock. Her pulse leaped as she realised what he meant to do, but before she could protest, his mouth had lowered to claim hers. His hand remained on her throat as he deepened the kiss, his tongue warring possessively with hers. He could feel her pulse beating erratically under his fingertips. He wanted her like this. Breathless and consumed. Taken.

His free hand shot underneath her skirt, seeking her wet heat. He ripped her panties aside and plunged two fingers straight into her. The shock of sudden penetration had her crying out and he swallowed her throaty moan with another kiss. He bit her bottom lip hard as his fingers drove her to a brutally fast climax, which soaked his hand as she clenched around him. He removed his fingers long enough to trace her juices over her lips. He watched her nostrils flare at the scent of her arousal, and her tongue traced her lips, savouring her sweet taste.

His head lowered again to nibble at her lips, the flavour of her igniting his lust. Once again, he dipped his fingers into her wet hole, slowly finger fucking her while he pressed his bulging crotch against her.

“Does this feel like a real man to you?” he growled, menacingly. “Will it feel real enough when it’s inside that tight little hole, fucking you against this very door?”

She groaned aloud at his dirty talk, the incessant pressure on her pussy making coherent thought difficult. His pace picked up again, two fingers steadily thrusting, his thumb now rubbing circles on her sensitive clit. Her body was one mass of nerve endings, screaming for release. Her hands came to his shoulders as she tried to hold on to her sanity, but relentlessly he drove her towards another peak. This time when she came, he stilled his fingers deep within her, enjoying her as she shuddered around him.

She whimpered as he slowly removed his fingers from her pussy, squelching wetness echoing obscenely in the quiet office.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

This time, he brought his fingers to his own lips, sucking each digit in long and deep, enjoying every last drop of her juices.

A second-hand taste was never enough.

Buttons scattered as he ripped her blouse down the middle and pulled the sleeves down to her elbows, trapping her arms. He flicked open the front hook of her bra and filled his hands with her soft, warm breasts. Mad to taste her now, he lowered his head and sucked one hardened nipple into his mouth. She cried out in ecstasy, fists clenching at the erotic torture.

Kneeling, he traced kisses over her belly, down and down, pulling her skirt with him, until he finally plunged his tongue into her saturated slit. He used both hands to hold her open, whilst his tongue fucked her pussy, his nose bumping her clit. He feasted on her until her incoherent moans became louder, at which point he pushed two fingers back inside her and lapped at her clit.

This one was a slow burner, but he was nothing if not a patient man. He kept his fingers pumping at a steady pace whilst his tongue tormented her clit, sucking it into his mouth. He could feel her hips start to move, trying to increase the pressure on her clit as she sought to come again. Her shoulders were braced against the wall as she opened her legs further, trying futilely to hump his fingers. Her feverish moans echoed around the room, wordless, mindless, as sensation took over.

He stopped just before she reached the point of no return. His breath was coming fast as he looked up at her, dazed and wanton against the door. This was what he had been waiting for, how he wanted her, and he unbuckled his trousers and shirt as he slowly got back to his feet. Nuzzling her neck, he inhaled the scent of her before stripping her blouse and bra off, lifting her up and impaling himself inside her. She threw her head back in a wordless snarl of ecstasy as he filled her, her legs clamping around his waist.

The sounds of flesh hitting flesh and flesh smacking against the door now warred for dominance with animalistic grunts in the quiet space. The air grew warm and thick with passion as they rutted against the door, mindless to everything but the approaching storm. She broke before he did, crying out as she clenched around him. He surrendered when he felt her come, holding her still as he emptied himself into her. Spent, her legs slid down his body until they both stood leaning against the door.

His forehead rested on hers as they fought for breath. When her eyes finally opened, she found him watching.

“Don’t question me again,” he warned quietly.

“It was worth it,” she laughed weakly, as his eyes fired.

She looked forward to the next time.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments