Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Friday Night Event

"House wife taken by force by two young men"

13
6 Comments 6
28.9k Views 28.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The Friday Night Event
By DBarclay©

2007 had been a bad year for me. I had divorced my bastard of a husband moved away from his area to another part of Aus, rented a nice home, found a good job and life was now settling down and at 45 I even managed to get myself in shape, and on the odd occasion managed to get myself laid.

One Friday evening I arrived home from work, relaxed for a while, and decided a walk down to the local club for a drink or two might be a nice end to the week after dinner. After a quick shower, I dressed casually in a short skirt and light top and ambled down to the bar, A few hours later and a few beers downed, I was ready for the short walk home, said goodnight to all and ambled outside.

As I crossed the car park I noticed two hunky looking Samoan lads in their 20s who I had seen inside the bar and waved goodnight to them , They were standing by their van talking with the side door open , they waved me over to them , thinking they probably needed direction or something I walked over.

“Hi, do you need help?” I said.

Next thing I know I have a scarf around my mouth, my hand tied with another scarf in front of me, and being lifted, and thrown into the back of the van through the side door. I was lying on the floor with one of the lads alongside me and the other one was sitting behind the wheel. My mind was racing thinking they are not going to get rich from me, as I saw the lad sitting next to me going through my purse, there was less than $20 inside.

“Is this your address,” he asked, reading the content of my purse. While pulling down the scarf so I could speak.

“Yes! It’s just up the road,” I blurted out in a shaky voice.

“Would you like to invite us for supper?” the driver asked.

Trying to sound all confident, this is difficult being tied up, “Yes! What a nice idea I feel a big hungry myself and hate eating alone.” The scarf was put back around my mouth.

With that, the van moved out of the car park and I lay there thinking I may have done and said the wrong thing by telling them there was nobody in the house and inviting them, Still in my head I had the idea they were just going to rob me. Then I felt the hand sliding up my thigh and knowing my pussy was the goal, I lay there as this young lad stroked back and forth along my inner thigh and the edge of his hand pushing against my lips, Of course, what he didn’t know yet was I was getting wetter by the minute in anticipation.

Before he got any further we arrived at my house, they got the keys ready from my purse. I t was dark now and with nobody about, they pulled me roughly out of the van, opened my front door and pushed me inside still holding my arm.

They immediately both sat at the dining table, making me stand in front of them They just sat and stared at me and I stared back, My fear had eased a bit and in my mind I named them Mr. Big and Mr. Little. I tried to kick of my high heel shoes but Mr. Big ordered me to keep them on.

“You are Paula then! “Said Mr. Big as we walked over, took the scarf from my mouth, and put it over my eyes.

“That’s what my driving license said,” I replied, trying to sound a bit surly.

“Lift your skirt and show us your panties Paula!” Said Mr. Big, I just stood there not moving.

I heard a chair move and Mr. Big shouted “Do as you’re told bitch.”

I felt a hand going up my skirt and my panties being ripped from my body, now I was getting nervous again, trying to break the ice a bit I suggested I could get them something to eat and drink, I told them there was some beer in the refrigerator, and would they like some sandwiches or cake to go with it.

“Later perhaps,” said Mr. Big “but lift your skirt now and show us the prize!”

‘Hell with it’ I though, and with my wrist still tied, I lifted my skirt up slowly, the room went quiet as more of me came in view to their gaze, I heard a few low moan and murmurs coming from my audience they obviously appreciated my Brazilian pubic look and my smooth pussy lips, I heard the noise of the chairs moving as they came over to play with their prize. Mr. Big had his hand between my legs in a flash and was very roughly massaging my pussy until he had two fingers inside me, and pummeling in and out quite brutally, but for me, sexually fulfilling. In the meantime Mr. Small had come behind me with his arms circling me and was groping my breast again in a brutal manner, his hand went up my top grabbed my bra nearly breaking the straps and just pulled it off my breasts, his hand went straight for my nipples and at the same time kissing and biting my neck and back.

“What the fuck.” he suddenly called out, “get this top off, I want to see!”

Mr. Small took off the scarf around my wrist pulled my top off and undid my bra so I was left standing there in high heel and my skirt up around my waist, I reached up and pulled the blindfold off and rubbed my breasts from the pain when the bra was pulled off. They both just stared for a few seconds at my nipple rings as if they had never seen them before, perhaps they had not. Definitely large breast men, I though, as they grabbed one each and licked, pulled, sucked and twisted to their hearts content. As I lapped up every touch.

“Enough,” I said after a few minutes, feeling battered and bruised, I suggested we all had a drink. I could feel that I was getting more in control and went to refrigerator and pulled out a few beers and the lads sat back at the table drinking but still staring at me as I walked about the room picking up my tattered panties, top and bra and stashing them in a cupboard. Mr. Little turned his chair away from the table and ordered me too kneel on the floor in front of him while he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out, he grabbed me by the hair and forced my face down towards his crotch I grabbed his cock in my hand and immediately though Mr. Little was not the right name for him. It was not so much the length but the width of the thing, I could hardly get my hand around it.

I licked his cock from end to end and circled the head with my tongue tantalizing every inch of him as he got harder and harder I gradually took more and more in my mouth, and squeezed his balls at the same time, he had a tight grip on my head with his hand and was forcing the pace as he tried to get every inch into my mouth pulling my head on too him, I could hear his breathing getting more rapid as he got near to his climax, I tried to ease off a bit by slowing down but he was having none of that and thrust his hips forward and blasted his cum down my throat.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

I swallowed as fast as I could but it was still gushing down me, he let go of my head, looked at me and smiled as his cum was dripping out of my mouth and down on my chest, I just smiled back at him and rubbed his cum into my breast as he leaned back in the chair sated, I leaned in and cleaned his wilting cock with my mouth and at the same time noticed out of the corner of my eye Mr. Big dropping his trouser for more of the same I thought. He had other ideas.

Grabbing my arms he lifted me clear up in his arm and placed me lengthways on the table with my arse on the edge and my knees up in the air with my feet on the edge, then with the chair put back between my legs he sat down again with his face at perfect pussy height, put my legs over his shoulders, running his tongue along my inner thigh and biting me quite gently, pausing to lick my labia lips in a circular motion and then straight to feasting on my pussy with his tongue delving deep and hard, as soon as his tongue flicked my clit, and he was sucking it so hard, I had my first orgasm in his face , I was so wet his face must have been drenched..

“More,” I shouted out and circled his head with my legs pulling his head tighter into my pussy.

“Fuck you,” he called out as he pulled back eventually, “I can hardly breathe.”

“Well fuck me now then,” I shouted back.

Mr. Big stood up, my legs still raised to his shoulders he slapped my pussy hard with hand a few times and aimed his cock straight into my pussy, he went in an inch and just held there for a second, what a wonderful feeling I though, and then he pushed the whole length of his cock deep inside me with such force the table must have moved six inches, he pummeled me with such force I had to hold on the edge of the table to stay on it, then he reach forward with his arms and started pulling and twisting my nipples with a great deal of force giving me the pain I craved to add to the delicious sexual heaven I was in. I must have come two three times before I could see the expression on his face telling me he was getting close, the pace suddenly quickened even more and he explode inside of me just as another orgasm flowed through my whole being.

The sexual exhilaration for me had been fantastic, I felt exhausted, and needing a shower, Mr. Big pulled me up from the table and sat himself back down in the chair looking very pleased with him.

“I’m going for a shower.” I said. Both lads had grabbed a beer and did not answer.

After a hot shower I checked myself in the mirror and satisfied myself I was still in one piece put on a long T shirt, I didn’t bother with panties, I can’t afford to have more pairs ripped to shreds, but their sacrifice had been worthwhile, I thought to myself with a big grin on my face.

I returned to the room, found the Lads had found an apple pie in the Refrigerator, and was busy eating to regain their strength I hoped, or had I drained them that evening?

Mr. Big had got dressed while Mr. Little just had his T-shirt on with his very wide cock lying flaccid on this thigh, just looking at it make me feel horny again and I passed him to get to the refrigerator to get a can of coke I just could not resist lifting my T-shirt and sitting straddled across his lap

“Any life left down there,” I asked

“You’re Insatiable.” He replied

“Pretty much.” I came back with, but I could feel a stirring below me, I wiggled my bum on his cock until he suddenly pushed me off, stood up and dragged me to the back of the sofa.

“You have been a naughty girl.” l he said, “You need punishing.”

My T-shirt was pulled over my head and I was bent over the back of the sofa, my arse was high in the air and he slapped it three or four time and then he pulled my legs apart and proceeded to slap my pussy with his cock and dragging it the full length up and down a few times . My insides were aching to receive him deep inside, my juices were pumped up to full flow, as he grabbed my hips and thrust all the way in pushing the wind all out of me.

“Slow down.” I said, “I want it to last.”

He adjusted his pace to a much nicer steady rhythm which had me savoring each thrust, Leaning forward he had grabbed my breast and was pulling my and twisting my nipples giving me the pain I enjoyed during sex, and at the same time leaning over me and biting my neck and shoulder’s again to add to my pleasure.

I suddenly notice Mr. Big appear in front of the sofa having divested his trousers again and just wearing a T-shirt and sporting an erection that he obviously thought needed attention, he stood on the couch and fed his cock into my mouth, I could not help him with my hand as my legs were getting a bit wobbly with the action already in hand, and I was holding onto the sofa back very firmly, he held my held and fucked my mouth of course he hardly had to move as the action from the rear was pushing my face back and forth. His face was a picture of sexual satisfaction and mine must have been as well, as we stared at each other. A though flashed through my mind at this point, A forty five year old women, mother of four getting fucked silly by two twenty odd year old, this is the stuff of fantasy.

Both guys were now panting heavily as they approached their climax and I was feeling exhausted as well. Nevertheless, sexually very sated the tremors were still going through my body as Mr. Big exploded in my throat, this time I manage to take it down.

“Speed it up.” I called out to Mr. Little behind me, and ten seconds later he came, I managed to drain him with my internal muscles, his girth having made a fantastic fuck and I told him so, it’s good for their ego, I though.

I ran off to the bathroom for another cleanup, and on my return again dressed in my long T-shirt, the Lads were fully dressed and ready to leave, I looked at the clock, we had been at it for some 4 hours. Wow!

“I hope we didn’t hurt you, you won’t report us, will you. We will never bother you again.” said Mr. Big looking a bit panic-stricken.

“Well, if you both were to arrive here next Friday evening, tie me to the bed, and fuck me to the point of exhaustion, I think I could forgive you.” Two smiling faces told the story.

They both gave me a kiss and left the house, of course Mr. Little did whisper in my ear and say:

“You have fabulous tits” and had a last minute grope before he left.
Published 
Written by DBarclay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments