Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Emily-Jane

"Emily-Jane reluctantly learns how pleasurable her body can be..."

57
30 Comments 30
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I slowly exhale. Lips pursed directing the long cool draft hat escapes my mouth. Delighted by the result, I quietly fill my lungs and repeat the process. This time, I allow my head to bob slightly up and down.

Again, the result is instantaneous and so pleasing to the eye.

Just one more, I decide, maybe a little harder. I blow again, slowly releasing the longest coolest stream yet.

I watch in fascination as the delicate brown-tinged ring of flesh quivers in response. I watch as her body tightens, her back arching as my cool breath moves from her anus to her cunt.

I giggle as she groans.

I kneel and shuffle back to survey my prey. Naked as the day she was born, Emily-Jane is stripped bare and prone before me.

Her slender, elegant wrists are bound to the headboard with silken ropes. Her refined upper-class face is hard against the mattress and her legs, those long muscular legs, are folded beneath her.

Another length of that deep, rich red rope is wrapped around equally elegant ankles and slipped between the bed slats to ensure that she remains bent forward. Her sweet, taut ass is raised to the ceiling.

Emily-Jane is slowly coming to a boil. Her well-defined muscles are quivering from the stress of her position. A thin sheen of perspiration coats her fine aristocratic flawless body which is beautifully proportioned and toned by countless hours in the gym and pool.

Pale flawless skin, barring several distinct red handprints on those sweet firm ass cheeks. I had spanked her hard. Just half a dozen blows, three per cheek but they were delivered with vigour by a keen amateur tennis player with a sizzling forehand.

The secret is twofold, vary the timing. Keep her waiting, wait until she relaxes and then swing. Maybe two, close together and then make her wait, minutes, multiple minutes before the next blow. The second secret is all in the wrist action.

Slowly I move forward again, gently reaching forward until my hand is between her thighs. Thighs already slick with her honey. I drag a finger across her inner thigh, letting my long purple nail graze the skin.

A long drawn out groan is my reward. I pause to lick the finger clean. Emily-Jane is fastidious in her personal habits and her cum has a sweet fruity hint to it.

I want more. My finger glides along her bare swollen cunt lips.

Emily-Jane has amazing cunt lips, always swollen, always looking like she’s ready to be fucked. Emily-Jane’s cunt lips are a major cause of her guilt about enjoying her body and its needs.

I repeat the action, only more firmly and her lips part like an overripe peach. A stream of thick fragrant girl cum flows from her depths and she groans loudly into the mattress.

I watch her thighs struggling to squeeze together as she fights for release.

I kneel back. I slow my breath and freeze my movements. Emily-Jane knows what I want, and she forces her body to be still.

Wickedly I wait another full minute. I choose not to speak, and Emily-Jane knows that she must not.

When I’m satisfied that she’s settled, I move again. This time my tongue grazes her anus. It dances around her ring before flicking across her opening. Her anus puckers against my tongue, I feel the muscles quiver against the tip of my tongue.

A strong earthy aroma assails my nose and tangy richness coats my tongue. I massage her ring with my tongue. Darting, probing little movements that caress her darkest cavity.

Forbidden to speak, Emily-Jane whimpers into the mattress. I take a quick peek; her mouth is dribbling almost as much as her cunt.

I use the side of my hand to rub her cunt. The side of my finger parts those slick swollen lips in a sawing motion. Cum flows everywhere. My hand, her thighs, the bedsheets. Those black satin sheets that cost so much money on-line. Everything is covered with tangy thick cum.

“Oh Emily-Jane, your cunt is on fire,” I whisper.

Emily-Jane just whimpers in response, although a distinct shudder shakes her body.

“Emily-Jane does your cunt need relief?” I whisper.

Forbidden to speak, she rocks her body, every sinew now begging for release. But nothing comes that easily. Instead, I turn and scoop up a handful of crushed ice.

I had slipped this into the room after Emily-Jane was bound, she has no idea I have it. With one smooth motion, I slap a full handful of the icy crush between her thighs.

Her smooth-shaven mound, those swollen pink lips, even that quivering brown-tinged ring, they all get hit by my icy surprise.

Emily-Jane screams into the mattress, her body, now rigid, fights against its bindings.

I start to massage those cold crystals into her swollen folds.

Goosebumps cover her pale skin as cold meltwater runs down her thighs diluting her cum in the process. No to worry, there’s plenty more where that came from, I giggle to myself.

Emily-Jane starts shaking her ass from side to side, her moans become distressed.

“Emily-Jane, are you alright,” I whisper. “You may speak,” I add.

“Pee, I need to pee, I’m sorry Beth.” Her first words since dinner.

She expects me to untie her, but I surprise her and myself. Quickly I leave the room and return with an old towel.

Folding it over several times I hold the wadded cloth between her thighs

“Emily-Jane, pee. Pee now,” I order.

“Nooooo,” she moans into the mattress, shaking her head.

I place the towel upon the bed and scoop up a little more ice. This time I ice her belly and her cunt as she shakes against the ropes.

Sitting back, I watch and wait.

Soon I am rewarded, several small drips of pee fall and moisten the towel.

“You cannot win Emily-Jane,” I whisper.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

Again, a few more drops, larger drops that darken the towel.

“That’s it. Pee!” I urge again. There is a distinct tingle in my cunt as I watch my lover struggle.

More drops that rapidly become a flow as Emily-Jane surrenders to her needs. I hold the towel a few inches below my lover’s cunt. I watch as her flow becomes a torrent that rapidly soaks the cloth. I can feel the warmth as I inhale the aroma.

As quickly as it started her stream stops, petering out with a few drips. I can hear her sobbing into the mattress, a mix of relief and shame. A pastor’s daughter should never behave like this.

I move from the bed to discard the towel in the bathroom.

On returning I find that the warmth of the pee has removed all traces of the crushed ice and I feel her arousal building again as my fingers trail between her folds and up over the ridges of her ass.

Soon, she is warm and relaxed again and the air is once again scented with Emily-Jane’s fragrant cum. I can feel her push back against my hand, desperate for pressure against her cunt and clit.

I keep my hand in place between her slick folds. I let my fingers slip deep inside her. I don’t think she realises that I’m harvesting her thick, slick cum, but I am and I’m putting it to good use, slowly coating her ass with that all-organic lubricant.

I gaze down upon my work. A swollen slick cunt with dark engorged lips and above shiny in its coating of cum Emily-Jane’s ring, glistening like the North Star.

I’ve settled to the constant groans and whimpers of Emily-Jane as I’ve slowly finger fucked her gloriously tight and needy cunt but now, I whisper again, “Emily-Jane, you want more?” I question.

A deep throaty groan is all the response I get and so I move on. My spare hand slips between the folds of the comforter and produces a large silver butt plug.

Cool metal with a red bejewelled end, it has a solid heft to it. I slip the cool curved tip between my own molten folds.

A deep needy growl escapes my lips as my throbbing cunt coats the phallus in warm slick cum. Happy with my work I reluctantly withdraw the plug from my cunt, maybe letting the blunt tip caress my swollen clit a moment longer.

My fingers have been dancing a trail of delight between Emily-Jane’s cunt and ass. Now they move clear, allowing the plug access to her cute puckered ring. A slow constant pressure forces the plug into Emily-Jane.

I watch in fascination as her brown-tinged ring stretches ever wider to accept the intrusion. The brown tinge becomes a definite pink.

Emily-Jane is taking long slow breaths between little whimpering shrieks. I take pity and scooping a large glob of stringy cum from my cunt lips I smear it around the metal phallus as the widest part of the head slips through the now bright pink ring.

I expected her ring to ping shut in relief but it oh so slowly contracts around the metal shaft. Then again, it’s not the first time she’s been pleasured this way.

Moving slightly up the bed I slip my hands beneath Emily-Jane’s body. Emily-Jane has amazing breasts, 34DD with large nubby nipples. Honestly, I cannot fathom how that can be when the rest of her figure is so lithe, but fuck, they are fun to play with so I’m not complaining.

I quickly cup them, well as much of them as I can and use my thumbs to grip and stroke her nipples. Slowly I stretch and squeeze her amazing nubs, feeling them swell and harden between my fingers.

Emily-Jane starts to rhythmically sigh as her pleasure builds. Eventually, I release her nubs and gently stroke the small of her back, I pretend I can’t see her rubbing her swollen nubs against the mattress. Although her groaning and the pink flush building up her neck are a certain giveaway.

I pause to trail a finger through my throbbing cunt again. It glistens in the lamplight as I lick it clean. My cum is so much more spicey than Emily-Jane’s.

It’s time to finish her. I return my fingers to her slick warm cunt and start to slowly finger fuck her. One finger, then two. Scissoring my fingers to stretch her wide.

She rocks against my hand in desperate need. She pushes for more as she rubs her taut nipples against those black satin sheets. My hand is in her hot wet cunt the other hand grips the plug and starts to tug.

I watch her ass stretch as the head starts to reappear. Emily-Jane groans. I groan with her and release the plug. Her ass quickly swallows it. Again, I grip the plug with slick cum coated fingers and start to tug. This time the plug reaches its widest point, stretching Emily-Jane’s ass to its fullest.

I’m rubbing her cunt lips. They get wetter and slicker but I never touch her clit. I let her ass swallow the plug again, as she bucks her hips in need.

“Ready to cum Emily-Jane,” I whisper.

Without waiting for her answer, I move my hand to caress her clit. Like her nipples, it’s solid and nubby. My fingers squeeze and press against it, Emily-Jane starts to scream as her body shakes in its release.

Now the plug comes out. A swift tug and it emerges with a loud pop. Her ass shows no sign of closing soon.

I need do no more. Emily-Jane is riding the waves of pleasure now. Cum after cum shakes her body. I watch her cunt squirting its release and still her ass gapes open.

I tug the rope, slipping the knot to free her legs and then I turn to my own needs. One hand grips my tiny tits whilst the other slaps my cunt. Two swift slaps that catch my slick lips and clit and I’m screaming my own release.

Eventually, I sink down beside my lover. We embrace, we kiss, we rejoice in our oneness.

Maybe soon, Emily-Jane will accept pleasure without guilt and willingly accept her needs.

But until then, I am happy to show her the way.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments