Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Most Unexpected Affair

"From Babysitter to Babe"

25
13 Comments 13
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

With my bag over my shoulder, I walked down the aisle of Nordic Trax and treadmills toward the exit of the club. She was leaning back against the reception counter talking over her shoulder to one of the gym instructors.  As I walked up she turned to look at me and smiled.

“There you are,” the tawny blonde beamed at me. “I thought I would let you give me a ride home today.  I know you’re not busy, are you?”

I looked over my shoulder and started to walk past, not understanding that this thirty-ish hot honey was talking to me. Then she said the most unexpected thing.

“Daddyo, are you just going to ignore me? Are you kidding?”

A fine example of the classic Hollywood blonde, all bright blue eyes and wavy hair hanging long about the shoulders had those baby blues locked on me.  I glanced both ways and pointed my finger to my chest.

“No, you didn’t me mean me, did you?” Her voice was what came to me first, it seemed I had heard it before but I couldn't think where.  And how did you know to call me Daddyo?

“Oh my god, you’ve totally forgotten me, haven’t you? And you were my first kiss!”  It was absurd. She must have been mistaken.  I couldn’t think of any time or place I would have encountered this beauty before. But how weird was it that her voice was so familiar? 

Of course, I’d seen her at the gym.  What guy or gal wouldn't have noticed this glam goddess.  She wasn’t shy about clothing choices, favoring tight boy cut shorts sheathing her tight buns, always in the brightest colors, often with a bunny tail or kitten ears.  Not that you wouldn’t have noticed her form and figure which were fine and fabulous respectively.

“Why did you call me Daddyo?  Where did you hear that?” 

“Oh, this is so crazy. C’mon, it’s not out of your way,” the curvy blonde twisted my arm.  “I can’t believe you haven’t figured me out yet,” she said, her arm now wrapped around mine, walking me out the door and straight to my car. 

“Well, I’ve seen you around the gym, but really I’m at a loss,” I shrugged my shoulders and she leaned into me.  

We kept walking, her leading me on, then we were at my car and I popped the locks.  She opened the door and slid right in, while I walked over and entered the driver’s side.  

“I tell you what," the mysterious woman said, "let’s play a game.  You ask me a question and every time I answer yes you get a piece of my clothes.  What do you think?” she asked.  

Holy fuck, is what I think.  First, because I just couldn’t figure who she was, then because of what she’d just said.  

A mixture of wonder and joy spread across this gorgeous girl's face and she broke out a big beautiful smile that made something flicker in my memory.  It was like she’d just found something treasured that she’d lost. The smile turned into a sexy grin, then she licked her lips.  

“So I ask a question to figure out who you are and if you answer yes, you give me your clothes?” I asked, disbelieving what was happening in my car.

“You understand the rules.  No limit on questions, so start wherever,” she directed.

“All right you know that I’m called Daddyo, did I tell you?”

“No, I heard someone call you that,” the blonde hottie answered.

“Was it my daughter?” 

“Yes,” she said and pulled off a shoe.

“Shoes and socks come in pairs, that counts as one piece,” I corrected her

“Wait, how does that work?”

“Pair of panties, pair of socks, pair of shoes?”

She kicked the other shoe off.

“Okay, but bra and panties aren’t a pair, just for future reference.” 

“So you know my daughter, how about my son?”

“Yes,” she said and pulled off her socks.  This was starting to get interesting.  Her feet were naked and other parts could soon follow.  And we hadn’t left the parking lot yet. 

I just started driving in the direction of my place, not really thinking and not getting any direction otherwise.  It wouldn’t be a long ride so I thought quick.

“Did you go to school with them?”

“No, they went to the same school but after I did,” her body lounged in the bucket seat.  I did a quick inventory of her clothes: the tight booty-cut shorts, a workout bra, and a big hoodie. So three more questions and she'd be naked, unless she was wearing the 'future referenced' bra and panties at which point, who cares?

We were getting to my neighborhood now, and I turned toward it.  We’d be driving onto my street in a few minutes, and she still hadn’t said a thing about where she lived. 

“Have you ridden in my car before?” I asked, thinking that would be impossible, that I would certainly remember such an attractive passenger as her.  Wondering how many other women I wasn’t related to might have ridden in my car.  Because we certainly weren’t related, that much I knew.

“Not this car but yes, in your car.  It was a long time ago,” she pulled the hoodie over her head and revealed a bright purple sports bra with her nipples poking at the tightly stretched fabric. 

A tattoo of a dolphin and a navel ring adorned a strip of tanned tummy between the shorts and her top. She let her legs drift open showing a slightly damp looking camel toe at the center of her brief bottoms. The thin spandex fabric of her outfit left no doubt that she was wearing nothing else.

My next correct question would show either her beautiful boobs or her sweet hot hoochie.  Things were definitely leading in a good direction, and I was following willingly.  

She was a local and had gone to my kid's school but older than my kids.  She’d ridden in my car, but not in a carpool, so hmm.

“I noticed that you haven’t given any directions to your place, do you live near me?” I asked.

“Now you’re thinking, and yes,“ she replied and pulled the purple bra top over her head, letting her bouncy breasts free.  They were full, round and ripe, with just the right size nipples to reach out and tweak. Things had gone from hot to steamy. 

If I didn’t stop the car and get this sumptuous sex kitty onto a living room couch soon, things were going to get messy.  I turned onto my street, then asked her,

“Did you ever babysit for me?”

“Bingo!” she shouted, then pushed her knees to the roof and slid her spandex shorts off her bottom, then past her knees.  With a little flip of her foot, the shorts flopped on the floor and as she sat back into the bucket seat her pretty naked pussy came into view. Her ripe wet kittykat lay there unfolding like the petals of a flower, her lovely labia glistened with her excitement. 

“There’s a bonus blow job right now,” she purred at me, “if you remember the nickname you gave me, Daddyo.” 

“Then I win the bonus round, Little Lindy,” I winked at her, now sure of who she was.  “Are you the  pretty senior at Chuck Yeager High that babysat my kids and the single mom that just bought the house down the street this past summer?”   

I cruised past my house up to the cul-de-sac. There was no car in her driveway but I still parked at the curb. A fortunate incident had landed this wicked, wanton woman wonderfully nude in the front seat of my car.  For all that I could tell, she had quite definitely planned her little affair to end up in my lap.  

U_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
U_Dream

“I was pretty sure it was you. You’re the best looking man my step-mom ever met, she told me that one night.  She also said you were a hot kisser,” the blonde related, as she started to put her things back in her bag.

“Hey, why are you packing up? Did I win your clothes or what? For every yes answer I get a piece of your clothes, you said that,” I complained.

“Oh, you want souvenirs? Daddyo, I’ve got you back now, you can have whatever you want,” my blue-eyed babe offered, then pulled her workout clothes back out of her bag and laid them on the console. 

“Wanna go inside and get a drink and play with me?" she went on. 

“I’m guessing you don’t mean backgammon or poker, so yes to all three,” I said.  I was out the driver's door and over to her side of the car as she opened hers and started to climb out.  At first, she tried to hop onto me but I slipped under her at the waist and caught her in a fireman’s carry.  My time being a gym-rat had me in great shape and I easily held the hot naked blonde over my shoulder.

Her ass hung next to my face, cheek to cheek. My arm was locked around her thigh, my hands holding tight close to her pussy.  We were standing on her front lawn at the end of my block, and me carrying her nude wiggling body.  

“Hey,” she yelled. “My ass is hanging out naked, can we get moving?”

“You mean like this?” I said and swung around in a circle twice, letting anyone peeping from a nearby house get a great view. "And because you were whining."

Her porch had a chair and I abruptly dropped her to her feet, sat myself down then quickly threw her over my knee. In seconds, my hand rained down on her naked ass, spanking one cheek then the other, left, right, left, five hard smacks.

Her bum was pinked with my palm-prints and she glared back up at me.  A tear was running down one cheek but her eyes were bright with fire.  

“I like that. I’d like some more.” she dared me.  

I let her up from my lap and we went inside, my hand seeking and caressing her burning behind.  My fingers moved on their own to her thigh gap to find that sweet shaven coochie.  Warm and soft and smooth, I stroked my way along her slippery slit.  

“Oh, ooh, yeah. You can keep those fingers moving, uhm hmm.”

We were soon through the door and into the living room of the house.  I headed for the long, inviting leather couch across the room and sat down.  Lindy shut the door behind her, strutted that fine body over to me, and grabbed me around the neck.  She settled in next to me, an aroma of musk and sex surrounding her.

“It’s great that you still work out, you toss me around like a little girl,” I was looking at the most amazing temptress ever, coming from out of nowhere into my life like a summer storm.  She pushed her lips onto mine. Her naked body pressed against me, begging the attention of my hands which responded without hesitation. 

“I hate to be obvious and so cliche but baby you’ve grown!  Grr-ahh-oww, you are no little girl anymore.  And really this is the only way I want to think of you,” I commented.  “Naked and hanging around my neck.”

“We could make a habit of that if you want. I’m so pumped up that we finally bumped into each other,” and she meant it.  Twice already she'd admitted to a plan to get me here. Of course, she had ridden in my car.  But where had I driven her? 

“You remember my sixteenth birthday?  Everybody was kissing me, one for each year and somehow you were number sixteen.  After the party, you and my parents and your wife went downstairs and had another party,” the buxom blonde related.  

“I remember you were all dazzled because you had just gotten a really hard kiss from a girlfriend,” And now I was really remembering the party, specifically the after-party with Trixie and Sean our neighbors, step-mom, and dad of Lindy. My wife and Trixie had both gotten naked and started the playing, then Sean and I came in to help things along. 

We had a few such parties with the couple; Trixie had been the wild one, always sexy and salacious, with steamy suggestions and sultry looks.  Sean running the video while his wife seduced us both.  The summer days at our pool, with the kids all at camp and Sean at work leaving me alone lounging around with the wife and Trixie topless or sometimes just nude. 

Trixie’s passions had thrown some wild seed into the family garden where it thrived. Now the mousy little girl with glasses, our kid's former babysitter, a marvelously morphed and fabulously feminine female, was nude on her living room couch with me.    

The blonde bombshell’s hands swiftly swept my warmup pants down to my knees, my loose boxers hanging halfway down my ass.  Right away her hand was in them, finding, then feeling around, then grabbing my big boy. It only took one stroke, very softly upward and I caught my breath, this was fucking happening, right now, right here.  The mind boggled.  

Her mouth was bobbing over the head of my cock, drawing lipstick lines and fiery paths of pleasure as I watched her taking me in.  Her soft blond hair hung over my groin, soft and warm and silky.  She was an incredible erotic dream out of my past and she wanted to be whatever slut I wanted her to be. 

My hands were roaming all over her nude body, seeking and finding erotic paths to follow.  One moved to the nexus of her womanhood, stroking along her soft, slick slit.  The other found its way to her bountiful breasts ready and waiting to be petted.    

“Oh, ooh, yeah,” she hummed over my cock. Her tongue was twirling round my shaft, she worked it like a large lollypop. 

Taking her time, drawing little lip gloss lines, and then popping her mouth down over my big boy. Oh and hmmm, oh. Yeah, my little Lindy, suck me in and ooh, yeah, that’s it.  Just up and down like that, yep, I like that. Up and oh, yah, and back down so, oh, slow. Yeah.

My cock was being stroked and sucked and then another hand started working on my balls and things were getting pretty crazy in my head and I thought, Fuck, this is happening!  And I want to fuck this girl! And oh, ooh, what she is doing to my cock. I love Lindy!

And oh, things are getting so hot and so good, oh. Yes, yes.  It’s like a cork holding back a dam breaking and then oh, then work it baby, oh, work that hand just like that and oh, yeah. That’s it. Just like that, okay, uhm, oh uhm.  Oh, baby. 

Oh, and oh, I’m coming and oh, baby, thank you, baby. 

Lindy swallowed the first blast then pulled back and let me splash all over her face.  Then she was lapping at my jerking johnson, spouting come on her lips and cheeks.  I fell down beside her on the couch and cozied up into her naked body.  It was warm and sexy and I didn't want it to end.  

“So, neighbor, wanna tell me why this all came about?” I asked.  My cock was still throbbing from being inside her mouth, I couldn't wait to slide it into her warm and ready love glove.

“I car-jacked you, then stripped naked in the car, then brought you to my home and you gave me a special Daddyo facial," she went on, "then you spanked me, which I didn't see coming so that's a thing now. I always need to get fucked after I get spanked.”  

"Oh, I am completely fine with the how, that was amazing. Maybe I shouldn't ask, but why today? And why me?"

“Daddyo, you've been on my mind a long time, ever since I heard my step-mom's stories," again she turned those brilliant blue eyes on me.  A sly grin curled her lips. "And I was horny after my workout and you were leaving and things happened and I am so glad that they did."

She bounced up from the couch, "Now, how about that drink? Then you can play with my hot naked pussy.” 

How could I say no to that invitation?

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments