Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Stories

Seduction stories involve situations that entice and lead characters astray, often consenting to sexual acts through a state of uncontrollable arousal.

A seducer will be in control of a situation through persuasion. They will usually tease through a variation of alluring elements and will tempt to win the seduced over, for their own personal gain.

Acts of temptation are typically sought through heightened senses, which can include a wide variety of attractions, including visual and aural stimulation.

Trending Stories

No More Vanilla: Part Two, Kim’s Fulfillment

Kim meets Jules and he sees just how little teaching she needs.

The brand-new razor slid over Kim’s pussy lips with ease. She always liked her red pubic hair and left a little landing strip above, and totally understood why so many, including herself, liked a smooth vulva. Satisfied with the shearing, she shut down the shower. She wrapped herself in a towel and wiped off the mirror, seeing her wet, red hair and water dripping down the exposed portion of her sweet large breasts. “What...

All Stories

The Secrets Of Agnes Hall

With each new door opened, the secrets of the estate pushed all my buttons.

It was a dreary, grey, and rainy day as our car rolled up the long, winding driveway to Agnes Hall, looming just outside the city. It‘s a stretch to say the car drove us; Lockshire drove us, as he always did, with his usual unyielding focus. I was merely a passenger, though in his eyes, more than that—a decorative ornament, a mantle-piece brought to life for his use. My role was clear: to distract and entice, to lure his...

Hubby's Tales- The Matinee

I encourage my wife to seduce a complete stranger in the theater.

Theatre 1 It’s rare that Leeza and I have the same day off during the week, and even more unusual when that day is a beautiful warm summer day. We had no special plans for the day except to try a new little restaurant that her friends had told her about. It was in a developing part of town and we were anxious to see what new shops may also be there. I was waiting outside when she came out. Wow, she looked hot, a short whi...

Katrina

A Tony Harris Encounter

“Hey, Arsehole! What have you got on tonight?” Peter Smith asked, as I was making tea in the canteen at work. “I’m busy.” “Doing what?” “I’m framing a couple of my etchings.” “Ok. Fuck off! There’s a twenty first birthday party in Searsons tonight. Guaranteed wall to wall babes. Interested?” “Oh I don’t think that level of base shallowness appeals to me, Smithser.” “You what,now?” “Are you looking for someone to push your...

Surrendering Flames

Samantha's journey of self-discovery, surrender, and the increasingly intense desires that fuel her exploration.

Samantha had always been a devoted wife, the perfect picture of loyalty and love. Married for over two decades, she cherished her relationship with Ryan, her husband. They shared everything—except for one area that had become a gnawing void between them. For years now, her libido had dwindled to almost nothing. What once was passion and desire had eroded, replaced by excuses and guilt. Ryan never pressured her, but she co...

Joan Went Out Looking For A Night Of Erotic Excitement-Part Two.

Joan Seduced The Truck Driver, Now She Will Take On The Bar And Pool Hall.

Joan confidently walks through the bar and pool hall door with the truck driver beside her. The establishment is alive with excitement. Redneck couples drinking and dancing with the band playing, along with rousing games being played at the pool tables. Everything she wanted, this was a perfect place to achieve her erotic goals for the evening. All she was wearing was her short black dress, with a long vee-neck, front and...

Undercover Lover

When Detective Jade Rosemont goes undercover at an elite escort service, she'll risk everything to catch a killer – including her own identity."

Chapter 1: "The Assignment" Detective Jade Rosemont stood before the full-length mirror in her modest apartment, her dark eyes critically assessing her reflection. The woman staring back at her was a stranger – gone was the practical ponytail and sensible pantsuit. In their place, glossy black hair cascaded over bare shoulders, and a dress that left little to the imagination clung to every curve she'd previously kept hidd...

No More Vanilla: Part Two, Kim’s Fulfillment

Kim meets Jules and he sees just how little teaching she needs.

The brand-new razor slid over Kim’s pussy lips with ease. She always liked her red pubic hair and left a little landing strip above, and totally understood why so many, including herself, liked a smooth vulva. Satisfied with the shearing, she shut down the shower. She wrapped herself in a towel and wiped off the mirror, seeing her wet, red hair and water dripping down the exposed portion of her sweet large breasts. “What...

Joan Goes Out Looking For An Evening Of Erotic Excitement-Part One

Joan Is Dressed To Seduce, And Wants To Be Taken.

Joan woke up on Saturday morning rubbing her horny Pussy, with her naughty mind running wild, wondering how she was going to satisfy her horny body. She remembered the bar and pool hall on the county line she had visited a long time ago and how much she enjoyed teasing the patrons in the bar. The people that would be there were people from the country looking for a good time on their night out. As she thought about her la...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

From Mouse To Lioness

Lori took Mac's cock with both hands and guided the head into her hungry mouth.

Lori was twenty-four years old. She was a petite redhead head with blue eyes. She owned a small bakery in a small southern town. Since her husband John (high school boyfriend) was killed in Afghanistan, while serving in the Marines, she has been living alone for three years. Mac lived on a farm with his two little sisters. Mac and his sisters inherited the farm ten years ago when their mother passed away. Mac was thirty,...

The Haunting of Hallows Eve Manor

"In the depths of Hallows Eve Manor, masks fall away, and desires reign supreme."

Chapter 1: The Invitation Amelia's Arrival Amelia's heels clicked rhythmically on the cobblestone path leading to Hallows Eve Manor. The crisp October air nipped at her exposed skin, causing goosebumps on her arms. She tugged her velvet cloak tighter around her shoulders, the deep burgundy fabric contrasting beautifully with her pale skin. As she approached the imposing iron gates, a shiver ran down her spine that had not...

Joan Cleans House And Then Cleans Her Lust Filled Body

Joan Believes in Pleasure First, The Rest Can Wait.

Joan spent the whole morning cleaning the house; the harder she worked, the hotter she got, causing her to peel her clothes off until she was down to only her panties. Joan had extreme sexual desire running through her mind and sweaty body. She was trying to figure out how she would satisfy this strong sexual urge. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Joan answered the door without thinking or caring who was on the other side. Sh...

Dress Up - Part 2

"The kind of guy I would probably make out with if drunk at a Christmas party – if he weren’t married of course."

When James returned, he seemed preoccupied. A number of the others suggested he was still dealing with the loss of a family member. I knew different. He was simply paranoid that someone (mainly me) has discovered his little secret. He did seem especially funny towards me by looking at me after he made a joke, etc. I tried my best to act normally but knowing what I did about how he fantasized about me made it hard. There h...

Joan Seduced Strangers On Beach, Sent Video's To Cuckold Husband, Part Two.

Joan's Fucked Body, Spread Out On Bed, Anticipating Cuckold Husbands Arrival.

Joan gathered her belongings and headed home, still dressed in her revealing bathing suit she had been fucked in at the beach. She had finished her bottle of wine, and with that and the intense sexual atmosphere at the beach, she was anxious to get home and be ready for a very horny husband who would be home soon. Joan must have been driving aggressively with her mind and body in another world, thinking of what she had do...

Haitian Heartbreak: A Bittersweet Symphony of Love, Loss, and Legacy

A passionate love turns sour, leading to a Haitian escape that leaves an unexpected mark on the future.

Babs and Clean Willie's love affair began like a raging inferno, their passion so hot it scorched everyone who saw them together. Even the old preacher couldn't help but fan himself and loosen his collar when the young couple sauntered hand-in-hand. Clean Willie's sculpted body, honed from years of farm work, made Babs weak in the knees. His sun-bronzed skin glistened with a sheen of sweat as he hefted hay bales, muscles...

The Sublet

Two roommates explore emerging kinks

Tampa Suburbs – Friday Morning Carly is in a rush this morning. Having overslept, she does her best to put the final touches on her makeup before setting a purse on the table and grabbing coffee to go. With everything mixed just right, she twists the cap on and turns for the door. On the small kitchen table is an open laptop that belongs to Jessica, the graduate student who’s renting the spare bedroom upstairs. Carly, a t...