Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Stories

Seduction stories involve situations that entice and lead characters astray, often consenting to sexual acts through a state of uncontrollable arousal.

A seducer will be in control of a situation through persuasion. They will usually tease through a variation of alluring elements and will tempt to win the seduced over, for their own personal gain.

Acts of temptation are typically sought through heightened senses, which can include a wide variety of attractions, including visual and aural stimulation.

Popular Stories

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 11 Part Two

Angel has a nasty phone conversation with Barry, meets with Daddy, and then enjoys a pleasant afternoon with a Gulf War veteran.

I woke up earlier than usual, most likely because I slept so well. The sun began its daily spectacular light show as it climbed above the horizon. I slipped into my favorite terry cloth robe and tied it loosely at the waist, then headed downstairs to brew...

All Stories

Only One Bed, Part 4: Zoya and Liam Play in the Ocean

When she catches Liam with an erection, Zoya offers a hand.

Zoya looked up from her book as Liam flopped onto the towel next to her. Despite Emma’s dismissiveness, he really had filled out nicely. Not as tall or broad as Nolan, granted, but Zoya wouldn’t kick him out of her bed. Her eyes roamed down past his chest...

How Dreams Are Ended

A widow succumbs to a young man's advances.

Emilia needed no reminders that only the two of them were left of the Ferreira family who had been the founding members of the business, Ferreira Ceramica. It had become a niche business making, decorating, and selling the output of a small Galician potte...

The Forbidden Fruit: A Temptation Explored

A mature teacher lays the seeds of temptation for her student while enjoying a meal with her husband.

Wendy had taught English at the university for more than twenty years now. As it was Friday night, she sat across from her husband Tom in the dimly lit steak house—much the same as every week preceding this one. She sipped her wine and glanced around the...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 16 Part Two

Angel treats Mitch with a Saturday night of passion and lust.

Holding my curling iron in one hand, I turned to see his options. Both neckties were striped; in his right hand, Mitch had a gray, black, and white tie draped over his other, a gray and light pink tie. I pointed to the more colorful choice. "I think a lit...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 15 Part Two

The guests arrive and the girls claim their play toys.

"I'll get the door," I said. "Good evening, gentlemen; welcome to Cancun," I greeted them as I opened the door. All three were dressed in business suits, and the fourth I recognized was Simon, the bellhop who had carried my bags up earlier in the day. "I'...

Joan's Continued Journey To Satisfy Her Lust Filled Desires.

Joan Takes The Train Into The City, Dressed To Seduce And Be Taken

Joan woke up in the morning, from a vivid exciting dream. In the dream, she wore a classy dress, that attracted everyone's attention as she passed, which ended with her being roughly taken by several strangers. Joan could not shake the story from her mind...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 14 Part Two

Angel and Nile’s share an incredible night 27 stories above the street.

We walked back past the flickering fireplace and between two marble columns, "This is my bedroom." I looked into the master bedroom from the doorway. A king-size bed with matching nightstands was the centerpiece across from the door. One chair was tucked...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 14 Part One

Angel enjoys a lovely meal with Niles

The early evening sky was aglow with subtle hues of lavender and blue, and the air had a frosty chill as I steered the Benz into the entrance of the underground parking lot at the Grand Hotel thirty minutes before I was to meet Mr. Sebastian in the lobby....

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 13 Part Two

Angel spends the morning at home, then goes shopping for virginal white lingerie

The sound of a gas engine running woke me again, but this time, bright sunlight was streaming through my bedroom windows. Stretching my muscles before I flipped the comforter off my naked body, I slipped out of bed. As I walked toward the window, I glance...

An English Country Lady Wants More

Auntie Gwen proved something of a surprise!

I'd fulfilled a lifelong ambition and moved to the county of Suffolk, in the southeast of England, the place of my forebears. My pension as a senior aircraft engineer, and my share of the house I shared with Barbara, just about ran to a broken down cottag...

Score 27 27
8
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Extreme Lust-filled Desires.

Joan Goes Deep In The Park Alone, Looking For Sexual Satisfaction..

Joan woke up in the morning, all alone in her bed. Her mind was still possessed by the gang bang fucking she had received at the club over the weekend. Joan's hand was buried deep between her thighs, rubbing her swollen clit, her heart beating faster as s...