Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Them In - Ch.1 The Merger

"Can twin brothers convince a career focused woman to be theirs?"

10
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 

Alexi rifled through her tote to check that she had brought her business cards and the portfolio containing the details of the merger between Redcon Inc and Ritter Global.  Satisfied that she hadn't forgotten anything, she grabbed a mint from the container she kept in her car's cupholder and popped it into her mouth while checking to see that her dress shirt was buttoned up all the way to the very top.  

It had been five years since her divorce from her ex-husband, and Alexi had absolutely zero interest in starting another relationship again.  With no distractions, she had decided to take advantage of her status as a single woman and devoted herself to advancing her career and pursuing hobbies that she never had the time or money to take on before. At only thirty years of age, Alexi found herself bored of repeatedly having to reject advances and invitations to dinners, coffees, clubs, sporting events and even a bachelor party at a strip club.  Not wanting to deal with further requests for a date, Alexi decided to tone down anything that made her feminine.  No makeup, no form-fitting shirts, no low cut tops, and always pants.  It was easier to change herself than to expect others to divert their eyes from her.  Now she was confident enough to have whomever she was speaking with hold eye contact with her and not let their gaze wander down.  As a result, she became very assertive in her work, earning praise for her work and disdain for her straightforwardness.  

Alexi exited her car and started making her way into the elevator to arrive at the conference room floor.  Stephanie, the executive secretary, was already in the room, setting the meeting agendas down around the table at each seat.  

"Morning Stephanie," Alexi said.  

"Alexi! I was just about to leave and bring in the refreshments.  Would you like anything in particular?" Stephanie chimed.  

"No thank you, but thanks for asking," Alexi said as she took out her portfolio, setting it in the seat that had her name card on it.  "How was your weekend?"

"Oh it was so fun! Johnny took me to the new bar downtown and we had a blast!" Stephanie exclaimed.  Alexi started to tune Stephanie out as Stephanie blabbered on about her exciting weekend.  Weekends for Alexi were never really exciting or filled with action.  Alexi liked to keep to herself and she found it easier to avoid both men and women altogether since the men would hit on her and women would always go on about how thirty is the time when a woman has to start settling down and planning their future and then try to set Alexi up with one of their friends.  Why does a woman need to wait for a man to arrive to start planning her future?  Why does a woman's future need to involve a husband and a child?  Alexi would always roll her eyes and scoff at such ideas, which in turn made her unpopular to be around.  

Noise gathered outside the conference room doors and soon enough, bodies started to enter the room.  Chit chat started to form but died down as the elevator ding was heard.  Out stepped the CEO and people that Alexi assumed were the executives and high-level management of Ritter Global.  As everyone moved around the oblong conference table, Alexi kept her seat facing more in the direction of the presentation screen, not interested in the many new people she would have to meet and introduce herself.  The CEO himself made his way to the front and cleared his throat.  

"Everyone," he began, "Thank you for attending this meeting today to finalize the details of our merger.  As you know, this merger has been in the works for a long time, and it is the goal from both sides to make this transition as smooth and uncomplicated as possible for everyone.  Now, some of you may have met before, but there are a few more people in here than in the last meeting, so we will go around the room and briefly introduce ourselves so we all have an idea who is in what role and what their responsibilities are.  Let's start with the Redcon folks."

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

One by one, each member stood up and introduced him/herself.  At Alexi's turn, she stood up and faced the members from Ritter Global.  

"Good morning, I am Alexi, but please call me Alex.  I am the director of purchasing, supply, and logistics.  I've been with the company for seven years now and I look forward to working with our new team members from Ritter.  Thank you." 

As Alexi finished her sentence and started to sit down, two tall men sitting furthest away caught her eye.  She did not look their way but weirdly felt their intense gaze on her.  She returned her attention to the people introducing themselves.  Soon enough, one of the tall men stood up to introduce himself.  

"Thank you for the warm welcome.  My name is Christian and I am the manager of our global transport team and warehouses.  I'm sure we will get to know each other and work together in no time at all."

The man had brown, slicked-back hair and a toned physique that, even under a suit, was evident. He had sharp cheekbones and a chiseled jawline. His aura oozed confidence and a go-with-the-flow vibe.  The man sitting next to him stood up and was almost an exact same replica of Christian but in a different colored suit.  The exact same aura surrounded him and Alexi couldn't help but feel slightly intrigued by the twins, and such handsome ones to say the least.  

"I am Colton and I am the manager of vendor and partner relations.  I think our two companies will benefit from this merger and it will be great to work closely together," he said as he looked towards Alexi's direction.

Alexi maintained her composure and managed to look unimpressed and bored, but the truth was that she thought the twins were quite captivating and were undoubtedly popular with women.  

"Alex, it seems that you will be working closely with Christian and Colton as they will be reporting to you and sharing the transport routes and vendors they use," said the CEO.

Alexi simply nodded her head at that and mentally braced herself for the multiple meetings she would have to endure with these hot twins who were probably very arrogant and cocky from, as she found most good looking men to be.

The meeting dragged on but eventually ended and Alexi left the meeting room as soon as she could to make her way to her car.  As she threw her tote into her car, a deep voice sounded behind her, sending shivers down her body.  

"Ms. Alexi, it was a pleasure for us to meet you today."

Alexi turned around and saw only the chests of two very tall, suited men. She took a step back and looked up.  

"Sure. And it's Alex by the way."

"Sorry about that, Alex.  I am Christian and this is my brother Colton.  I think we are to report to you.  Do you care to join us for a late lunch and we can talk about our respective departments?"

"No thank you, any business talk can wait for tomorrow.  Good evening gentlemen." Alexi turned around, got into her car and drove away.  

"This one seems interesting," Christian said, slightly amused.  

"Nothing better than a challenge, right?" Colton replied.  "I can't wait."

 

Published 
Written by nastymoaner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments