Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Train to Berlin

"Romance novel gets me in the mood to seduce two businessmen on the train to Berlin."

6
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

tumblr_ptx8jqSHqQ1t63wxuo1_500.jpg

I had taken the red-eye flight so many times between L.A. and Boston that when I finally had an opportunity to take a business trip to London and had to be in Berlin the following day for a meeting with the marketing director of our Germany office, I jumped at the chance to take the train and actually see the countryside.

I didn't want my boss to worry so typed out a quick text: "Hey Karen, I'll be in around 2:00 tomorrow, I'm taking the train. Let's plan on a late lunch."

I was surprised to get an immediate reply: "Sounds good Melissa. Be safe. And try not to work while traveling. We have a long afternoon ahead of us and I need some fresh ideas to run by the CMO."

I jokingly shared back: "Me? Never. Brought a good book and will get some sleep soon. Take care."

My girlfriend recommended this book by Susan Johnson, "Love Storm." I love reading historical fiction, especially the naughty kind, and this romance novel was said to have gotten her dripping wet on the subway back home. So much so that she was afraid the passengers could see her flushing.

As I found my seat facing the dining car, I passed two businessmen in suits that appeared as if they were right out of a GQ magazine ad. I politely smiled as I passed and one of them whispered something to his friend. I couldn't quite make it out other than it was in German.

I got comfortable, removing my sweater. Unfortunately, my seat was perfectly situated to be in direct line of sight of the two men in suits. I began wishing I hadn't chosen my short black leather skirt and white blouse as I would have to keep my legs crossed or tightly together for the entire thirteen-hour journey and was hoping to get some sleep.

After an hour or two, I reached a chapter of the book that really started to get me excited. This woman had been captured and the “bandits,” for lack of a better term, were having their way with the main character. I wanted so badly to slide my hand inside my skirt but was relegated to be content with a bit tighter squeeze of my thighs. Just as I thought I’d be able to find that perfect release, one of the men approached me.

“Excuse me miss. Would you like something from the bar? My friend and I are heading into the dining car to grab a couple of drinks. I’m Nick by the way, and my friend over there is Stephan.”

After getting over the initial shock of wondering if I had been overly zealous in my leg squeezing or occasional hand sliding inside my bra during the last few pages, a drink sounded pretty good to me, and a free one even better.

“I’m Melissa, and that would be lovely, thank you. Gin and tonic with a lime would be great. Would you mind if I had it here Nick? It’s a page turner,” I said indicating the book on my lap. “But maybe I can join you two later?”

“Oh sure, not a problem. Love Storm, hmm, sounds like quite the romance,” he chuckled. “Be back in a moment.”

As the men entered the dining car, I could just make out the bartender react to their request as the door swung shut. Wondering how much time I had before he returned, I contemplated fully masturbating quickly while no one was in my line of sight. My nipples were rock hard and my bra was doing little to hide my excitement as it pressed against my tight, thin blouse. I really wanted to pinch one. I continued where I had left off, getting more turned on by the minute.

I placed my sweater on my lap to hide my hand as it slid between the fabric of my blouse and skirt, and on top of my lycra and velvet front v-string panty. I pushed the fabric just a bit into my now soaking hole, letting out a soft moan of pleasure as I continued reading with lust.

“Your drink Melissa,” Nick interrupted, with a sly look on his face.

“Oh,” I stammered, trying to gain my composure. “Thank you so much.” As I was afraid it would be too obvious to slide my hand out of my skirt, I set the book down with my left hand and took the gin from him. “How much was it?”

Nick replied, “Don’t be ridiculous, it’s on me. Promise you’ll join us for a drink a bit later?”

His suit didn’t hide the fact he was well built and his pants couldn’t have been any tighter, especially around his well-toned ass as he walked back to his friend.

I hesitated a bit, then reluctantly replied, “Sure, say 11:00?”

“We’ll be here,” he shot back over his shoulder.

Relieved he didn’t seem to notice one of my hands was unable to take the drink from him, I threw back about half and set it to my side to finish this incredibly hot chapter. Not more than another few paragraphs into the book, I began to feel pleasurable bliss as I began to feel my pussy tingle and pulse a bit and I began to lose all inhibitions.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

As there were no other passengers in my car, I began to fantasize about giving the guys a good show. I felt as if I were dreaming, and it was getting harder to tell daydream from reality. I noticed Stephan leaning into Nick a bit to get a better view of me and realized my blouse was unbuttoned quite a bit more and my legs were no longer crossed. A rising feeling of ecstasy came over my body as the men’s glares bored into my soul. I finally ran a hand under my bra and began gently rolling my left nipple between my fingers.

“Fuck that feels good,” I murmured out loud as I began to feel more dampness escape from my now swollen lips.

My leather mini had crept up to my waist and my dark velvet panties were now exposed to the gentlemen, who had both taken their cocks out of their suit pants. I wanted to please them so badly, I began sucking on my thumb and removed one strap from my shoulder, sliding it down my arm enough to allow my 34C cup to cradle my breast. As I pinched my nipple hard and pulled enough to fully extend my nipple for good, I could see Nick turn to Stephan and say something.

I kicked off my four-inch heels and pulled my skirt off to get more comfortable. Placing my right foot on the tray table in front of me to give them a better view before I slid my now soaked panties down to my thighs. This left a trail of glistening juices down the inside of my leg, accentuating my well-toned muscle made possible by all those weeks in spinning class.

I was so hot, I took an ice cube from the gin and brushed it against the inside of my thigh, mingling the cool water with my flowing juices, and then running the cube up and gently massaging it into my sopping pussy. I began to think I wasn’t doing enough to excite my train comrades so removed my entire blouse and bra, leaving only my panties stretched around my calves.

I wanted to be filled up. Extending my index finger, I playfully called for them to join me as I stood up in the hallway and bent myself over the seat behind me. Now on my tiptoes and my tight ass high in the air, I fingered my ass hole, as if indicating where I wanted one of their stiff cocks.

They didn’t disappoint. But it wasn’t a dick I felt at first, but a warm, wet tongue sliding up my thighs and around the hole of my ass.

“Put it in me,” I begged. “Stick that tongue in my ass.”

“Your wish..,” Nick exclaimed.

The feeling from the drug, the leather seat across my breasts and the warm tongue darting in and out of my ass was electrifying. Just then, Stephan appeared in front of me, stroking his long, hard shaft in his hand, and squeezing the precum to the tip. He then smeared it around my lipstick glazed lips. The taste was heaven and I slowly wrapped my mouth around his tip, guiding his clear liquid around my tongue and gently sucking the first three inches into my mouth of his much longer cock.

I had never been spit roasted before, but I was about to experience it on a train car as it emerged from its underground tunnel. I could feel the head of Nick’s cock circle my pussy lips as if the train were causing him to sway back and forth, but finally, slowly, I felt his huge plum sized head enter my pussy. It stretched me so good, I told him to stop so I could enjoy the feeling.

“Mmm, right there. Leave it right there,” I purred, as I swallowed more of Stephan’s cock into my mouth, using my hand to caress his balls.

Just as I pushed back onto Nick’s cock, sliding so easily to the hilt, my eyes caught the gaze of the conductor entering from the far end of the car. So in extasy, when our eyes met, I decided to give him a wink and told him to take it out.

“Jerk off for me train boy,” I demanded.

Cutting him off midsentence before I could hear what he was replying he unzipped his fly and out popped a half-erect penis that didn’t take long to stand at full attention.

Nick’s cock was now thrashing in and out of me, bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

“Put it in my ass, I want it in my ass!” I yelled out as soon as I was done taking a deep breath with Stephan’s cock still rock hard in my hand.

Nick’s cock slid into my tight backdoor and my muscles clamped around it like a death grip. After what seemed like five minutes of nonstop fucking and sucking, I couldn’t take any more.

“Cum with me. Cum now!” As if trained for years, each cock began spewing hot jism all over my chest and back and even train boy filled a nearby cocktail napkin with his seed. I orgasmed hard and long, bringing me to my knees in a heap of satisfaction.

I could barely make out the words, “Thank you, boys. Who wants to try that again in the sleeper car after a quick nightcap?”

Published 
Written by JeffJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments