Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Woman Of Intrigue

"He never knew what hit him."

11
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Cougar at the watering-hole

Scoping the scene, Quinn scanned the lounge as she entered. She spotted an empty table for two, and headed toward it. Many eyes followed her. She conveyed a sense that she was a woman of power and import.

Quinn certainly looked the part. Her attire was a black slit skirt, a low-cut white blouse, black heels, and a red belt. She found a seat at a tall table for two. A waitress came by and took her order.

“Whiskey sour,” she said.

The waitress, Emily, brought her the drink after several minutes. Quinn sipped as she watched people chat, come, and go. Most of the guys in the place were with a woman, or in a small group.

When she began to think she would strike out tonight, two twenty-something guys arrived. They sat at the table across from hers. The one facing her was cute — olive complexion, puppy-soft brown eyes, a few days’ worth of stubble, tousled brown hair that lay askew in back. He was with one of those lumberjack hipster types.

She glanced at Puppy-Eyes’ left hand — no ring. After they got settled, she tried to listen in on their conversation. They each ordered a beer and the waitress brought it to them.

Quinn finally determined Puppy-Eyes wasn’t gay. She caught the waitress’s eye.

“Can I get you anything else?” she asked.

“Yeah. Can you get that guy at that table — not the one with the bushy beard, the other one — another of whatever he’s drinking? Tell him it’s on me.”

Emily, who looked about twenty-five and had a nose ring, gave Quinn a knowing smile.

“Sure, no problem! I’ll put it on your tab.”

The waitress brought the drink to the object of Quinn’s affection, and pointed her out as the buyer. Both guys turned around to look at her, and she exchanged smiles and waves with her prospect. She waited until dreamboat had almost drained his other beer.

Some time later, the bearded guy got up and left, leaving dreamboat alone. Now was her chance! Quinn caught his eye and motioned to him.

He gave her a quizzical look, brow furrowed. She had to pass his table, and again motioned to him to follow. He gave her a questioning glance, and then got up.

Questions in the jungle

The man followed her through the lounge, past the kitchen entrance, and down a corridor. They went through a door and through a short, narrow hallway, then turned to go through another door. She opened it and they went inside a room. It was the “green room,” where bands hung out before shows.

She stopped, turned, and stood in front of him, hands on her hips. The room was small, and the walls were covered with graffiti and posters. There were a few dingy looking couches and a large coffee table covered with burns and stains.

“Uh… What’s going on? Why’d you bring me back here?”

“Not even going to say thank you for the beer?” she asked.

“Oh. Thanks for the beer,” he said with trepidation. “But, why’d you have me follow you here?"

“Is it really that hard to figure out?” Quinn replied seductively, pulling closer and running her finger along his chest.

“Shit.”

Quinn smiled, her body swaying back and forth like a cat.

“I noticed you when you came in,” she said. “It took a long time to get your attention. Why is that? You were facing me.”

“I… The bar’s crowded, and I was here to talk with my buddy. He’s having a hard time in his relationship.”

“Uh-huh. And how is that more important than noticing me?”

The guy didn’t seem to know what to say about that. He appeared to struggle to find an answer. But he could only shrug.

Quinn was a vice president at the bank headquarters a few blocks away. She always had people do her bidding, and she expected to get what she wanted. Some would call her controlling and manipulative.

“You know, I’m in a position of authority, and I expect people to do as I say. Furthermore, I expect prompt answers to my questions,” she said as she ran her finger down his neck. “Again, how is talking with your friend more important than noticing me?”

“I, er…” he said.

“You don’t think I’m coming on too strong, do you?” she asked, her finger now running down to his belly.

“I… er…”

“That’s OK. I’ve heard that I can be a bit forward. Even dominating.”

She gave his crotch a light squeeze. A nice hard-on had begun to form. Already it threatened to burst his zipper.

“How… how do you know about this room?” he asked.

She pressed her fingertip against his lips.

“That’s my secret,” she whispered.

Quinn took a quick lick at his earlobe. He offered no resistance, just a quick intake of breath. This was a good sign.

“You haven’t answered my question, and I want an answer. Why didn’t you notice me earlier?” she breathed in his ear. Her finger made its way to his crotch.

Her pussy was wet. No, seething with lust. Being in a place of sexual power always got her hot. She didn’t know why and didn’t care to.

Luring the prey

This sense of being a powerful woman coming on to a guy was like a drug. Men always seemed so fucking cocky, and when she came onto them, they became like putty in her hands. She’d done this many times. In these situations, she became someone else, acting a part. She’d told herself that someday she would stop.

But not right now.

She ran her finger up his thigh. The dim light in the room worked to her advantage. The guy hadn’t noticed how deftly she moved her hand from his belly down to his crotch. He drew another sharp intake of breath and jumped in surprise.

“I just…”

Quinn smiled and then said, “What’s the matter, honey? Haven’t you ever had a woman touch you before?”

“Sure, I just…”

“Just what?” she asked, pulling closer and pressing her full, round tits against him. “Just not very experienced? Are you a virgin?” she added, her face lighting up.

“I am! No! Yeah, I’m experienced. I’ve just never had anyone come on to me so strong.”

“Don’t you want me then?” she asked. She pulled away and stared at him angrily. “I’ll make it so you won’t be able to use your cock for a week if you deny me.”

“I do, but this…”

“What about this?”

Quinn kissed his neck, making him crane it to giver her easier access. She ran her tongue down the other side of his neck down to his partly exposed chest.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

“Uh,” he said.

Putting the squeeze on

“Wait,” he said, pulling away as much he could in his predicament. “This is too… I mean, this doesn’t happen to me. And I don’t even know your name. And you’re older — I mean, you look like an executive or something.”

“Correct on both counts. And I’m so sorry,” she said in mock sympathy. “I didn’t know you were so shy. Are you sure you’re not a virgin?” She was unbuttoning his jeans now. “And who needs a name? Tell you what,” she said as she reached down his pants. He was hard — deliciously so! She took his balls in her hand.

“I’ll give you a hint. My name ends with an ‘n.’ I’ll give you five guesses. Each time you miss, I’ll squeeze your balls harder.”

To her delight, he took her seriously.

“Ann?” A light squeeze.

“Jan?” More squeeze.

“Jen?” More pressure.

“Lauren?” Even more pressure!

“Ellen?”

“You lose,” she said, curling her lip in a snarl.

Instead of squeezing his balls, Quinn kissed him full and hard on the mouth, driving her tongue deep into his. She released his balls and opened his pants further. The lust had built up inside her so much it felt like her juices were boiling!

The sound of passionate, breathless kisses mixed with the faint sound of pulsing electronic music from the lounge. Tongues darted and flicked. She pulled his cock free. It was hard and thick. She felt every vein, felt the taut skin in her hand as she stroked it. The head was firm and swollen. A drop of pre-cum oozed at the tip.

Quinn took his hand with her free one, and slipped it under her slit skirt. He took in another sharp breath. She wasn’t wearing panties, and her pussy was shaved. It felt like a fucking swamp! His hand slid around her slick wetness. His fingers found the sheath within her drenched folds and delved inside.

“See what you’re doing to me, baby?” she asked breathlessly.

His cock felt good in her hand — fantastic. More pre-cum oozed from the fat, thick head on his dick, enough to provide a lubrication for her stroking. This will be even better, she thought. Then she moved his hand and dipped her fingers into her pussy. She used her juice as a lubricant.

“Oh, god,” he moaned as he realized what she’d done.

Her hand had moved back and forth on the shaft, the skin sliding around. The cougar positioned herself for the attack. Animals in the forest began to slink away quietly.

“Get down on the floor between the couches. Now.”

“I… er…” he began, but she grabbed him by the cock and pulled him along. She helped him onto his back, stood up, and straddled his face. Then she lifted her skirt. There was her wet, shaved snatch hovering over him.

“Do you want this, baby?” she asked as she gyrated above him. “Watch closely, and you’ll see how wet I am.”

She got down in a squatting position over his face. With both hands, she spread her cunt as wide as she could. The guy gawked at the view, silent, dumbstruck.

“Yes, you do. You know you want this. You want it bad, don’t you?”

She glanced at his cock.

“See? You want this! A man’s cock always gives him away.”

She stuck two fingers in her snatch and wriggled them. Then she pulled them out and flicked them at him, drops of her nectar splashing on him. The guy gasped.

Quinn couldn’t stand it anymore. She had to have that cock inside her. Her juices ran down her thighs!

Going in for the kill

Opening the slit in her skirt, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her hot cunt. She squatted, and let the skirt fall around the two them. His rod pistoned in and out of her hole as she thrust her hips up and down, riding him skillfully.

She pumped him hard, her hands on his chest. The heat was on as she breathed in his ear, whispering how good he felt, how wet she was. His cock made wet, sloppy sounds as she fucked him. Yes, she fucked him, she was the one in control. For the moment, she had what she wanted — he belonged to her.

Quinn looked him in the eye and panted, “I’m gonna make you cum so hard it’ll take you a week to recover! You’re gonna beg for mercy and collapse when I’m done with you.”

A few strokes later, she came, squirting her juices on him. The splashes were audible in the room with its concrete flooring. This proved to be too much for the guy.

“I’m gonna lose it!” the guy panted.

Quinn quickly turned around and swallowed his rod in one swift gulp. Then he spurted so much cum down her throat she couldn’t take it all. Some squirted out the side of her mouth, and some in her short, dark hair. Not wanting to miss any, she worked hard to swallow the rest. She ignored the long string of cum hanging lewdly from her chin.

He collapsed on the floor, spent. His cock slipped from her mouth with a wet pop, leaving a sloppy wet ring around her lips. She wiped up the string of cum with her finger, which she sucked dry. Then she smacked her ruby red lips.

“You did a hell of a job, baby,” she said, looking into his vacant face. “Gave me a nice energizing boost of cum, too. Mm!”

Gathering herself together, she noticed that some cum had landed on her expensive blouse, some on her skirt.

Marked

“Shit,” she said, looking at the stains on her clothing. “Cum stains. Well, it was worth it. I must say goodbye now, my dear. Before I tuck you back into your pants, here’s something to remember me by.”

With that she took one long, red fingernail and put a light scratch in the head of his cock. He winced. It was her signature move, a sort of “Kilroy was here.”

Quinn put his wilted dick inside his jeans, and then zipped and buttoned them. She gave his crotch a pat. Then she stood up and walked away, leaving him in a spent stupor.

He collapsed on the floor, spent. His cock slipped from her mouth with a wet pop, leaving a sloppy wet ring around her lips. She wiped up the string of cum with her finger, which she sucked dry. Then she smacked her ruby red lips.

“You did a hell of a job, baby,” she said, looking into his vacant face. “Gave me a nice energizing boost of cum, too. Mm!”

Gathering herself together, she noticed that some cum had landed on her expensive blouse, some on her skirt.

Marked

“Shit,” she said, looking at the stains on her clothing. “Well, it was worth it. I must say goodbye now, my dear. Before I tuck you back into your pants, here’s something to remember me by.”

With that she took one long, red fingernail and put a light scratch in the head of his cock. He winced. It was her signature move, a sort of “Kilroy was here.”

Quinn put his wilted dick inside his jeans, and then zipped and buttoned them. She gave his crotch a pat. Then she stood up and walked away, leaving him in a spent stupor.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments