Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Indecent Proposal - Part I

"Amy catches the attention of a generous suitor"

23
9 Comments 9
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

 Amy loved strip clubs.  She loved the seductiveness of an environment that was purely sexual. She loved the strippers bodies, their dancing, and the way that they played to the men who honestly felt that they had a chance of bedding one of them at the end of the evening. 

Amy also loved taking Eric to these clubs. She enjoyed teasing him with her interest in the girls and flirting with them in a way that directed their interest towards him. She got a special kick out of watching him squirm when she would select an especially attractive woman and then pay her well to dance for him. Eric was always a little uncomfortable letting himself go and enjoying himself, even though Amy was giving him the green light to do so.  She knew that if there was a guy that actually did have a good chance of bedding one of these girls, it was probably Eric.  

On this particular Friday night, they found themselves back in the comfortable surroundings of Amy's favorite gentlemen's club.  Having obtained their required cocktail minimum, they took a seat in front of stage two, where a beautiful brunette named Michelle with long straight hair and mile long legs was just beginning her set.  She artfully spun and danced around her pole sporting a blue negligee and 5" spiked acrylic heels. She made teasing eye contact with the couple as they settled into their seats. 

Before they were comfortable, a distinguished looking man of about forty-five soon took a seat in the unoccupied chair to Amy's left.  He wore a very nice dark sport jacket and slacks, a crisp white dress shirt, black dress shoes and no tie. 

"Good evening." The gentleman man said before introducing himself as John. "If you don't mind me saying so, you are much more attractive than any of these dancers."

Amy blushed a little at his comment before replying that he was very kind but that she doubted that.  

"Hello, I'm Eric... Amy's husband," Eric interjected while offering John a handshake. 

"Well I hope I did not offend with my comment," John answered, "I meant it as a compliment of course. It's not often that you see a woman of such obvious class and beauty enjoying the entertainment in a club such as this."

"No offense taken," Amy replied quickly while offering her hand, "You are very kind."

With that, the threesome turned their eyes toward the stage as the lovely dancer continued her set. After a few additional turns on the pole, she gracefully removed her bra and let it drop to the floor before turning to give a peek-a-boo tease with both hands clasped over her breasts. Even shielded with her hands, you could tell that they were incredible.  John held up a twenty dollar bill and motioned her closer, which promoted Michelle's hands to be quickly removed.  

Dropping to her knees, Michelle slowly sauntered over in feline-like fashion and allowed John to tuck the bill into her waistband, before crawling onward toward Amy.  Amy held out a five dollar bill as Michelle sat up tall and straight in front of her.  Michelle accepted her offering by using both hands to press her tits firmly together in a clamping fashion, before planting a very long kiss on Amy's lips and rising to return to her pole.  

As Michelle leapt onto her pole and artfully inverted herself in gravity defying fashion, John's attention turned back to the couple. 

"I'd pay a $1,000 to see you up there instead of her." John smiled.  

"And I'd let you pay her $1,000 to get up there," Eric said with a laugh. 

Amy blushed again before replying that there was no way she could do something like that, and that the club probably wouldn't allow it even if she wanted to. 

"Well, maybe $2,000 would change your mind." John said flatly as he took Amy's hand and placed a roll of $100's into it. 

While Amy sat with her mouth agape, John motioned one of the bouncers over and told him that the lovely lady would like to dance, while casually slipping him a $100 dollar bill. The bouncer nodded and walked away.   Soon, the voice of the DJ resonated with the lineup changes for the various stages before crooning lowly "And now up on stage two, please give a warm welcome to our newest dancer in her maiden performance....Amy!"

Amy attempted to shrink into her chair, looking for a seam in the cushions that might just be large enough to hide her.  Her two gentlemen stood up alongside her chair and each offered her a hand up. Summoning all of her courage, she accepted their assistance, rose from her seat and strolled confidently to the stage, accompanied by the scattered applause of the few patrons who realized that a customer was about to perform. 

Amy gracefully ascended the stage steps one by one as she gazed out upon the room. Upon reaching the top, she marveled at the difference in perspective from her improved vantage point, while gliding across the stage toward the pole. Reaching out and feeling the cool smoothness of it in her hand, she took a slow turn while tipping back her head and allowing her long blonde hair to hang backward toward the floor.  

Unbeknownst to Eric, Amy had taken a few pole dancing classes for fun once at their local health club.  She had hoped to surprise him for a special occasion someday, but the opportunity had never presented itself... until now.  Amy reached back in her memory, searching for the moves she needed while continuing to slowly turn on the pole until she was ready. 

Stopping her motion with her backside facing Eric and John, Amy grasped the pole and looked back over her shoulder while using her free hand to slide her short black skirt up to reveal one of her butt cheeks.  The 5" spikes of her black Louboutin heels elongated her legs and the red soles teased her customer's senses. Your average stripper doesn't wear $800 heels, she thought to herself.  

Amy eased the other side of her dress up over her waist and exposed the view of her entire perfect ass with a hand on each hip. She swayed back and forth in rhythm with the music, her black G string still enticingly covering her vital areas. As the music picked up pace, she could hear the applause picking up as well. 

Turning around, Amy observed that the empty chairs around her table were now filling in quickly. She eased herself over to the edge of the stage in front of Eric, turned her back to him and slowly crouched lower with her hands on her spread knees and her back straight, until she was low enough for him to unzip her dress for her.  After he did so, she slowly rose and strolled back to her pole.

Amy grabbed the pole high with both hands and swayed her hips back and forth to the music. She continued on with this same motion as she slowly let her arms drop to her sides. With only her generous breasts able to resist gravity, her dress now lost its hold and fell from her body around her ankles.  Amy regained her grasp on the pole and expertly stepped out of the dress before kicking it aside with her foot and turning back toward her audience. 

Amy didn't expect to see nearly every customer from the other stages now gathered in standing room only fashion around hers. After an OMG moment to take it all in, she dropped to her knees and began a slow, seductive crawl around the perimeter of the stage as numerous hands tucked bills into her G string. She noticed that most of her contributors had a tendency to linger as long as they could for a quick feel of her hip or ass when she moved last them. The whole experience was quite exhilarating and Amy could feel the final bit of reservation now leaving her body. She loved this.  

Upon reaching the far end of the stage, Amy rose to her feet and turned her back on the crowd once more before reaching around, unclasping her black lace bra and removing it.  She gave a coy glance back over her right shoulder before rotating to face the crowd with her arms crossed over her breasts, her fingertips tucked teasingly under each armpit.  Slowly she withdrew each arm until the just palms of her hands were all that remained to cover herself.  And with that, she slid both slowly downward to each side of her groin to the roaring approval of the crowd. 

Amy now danced around the pole and stage in alternating fashion.  She pranced in her heels, crawled on her knees, and shook all of her various tools to maximize the money that was raining down onto her stage.  As the music came to an end, the DJ bellowed his obligatory comment to "Put your hands together for Amy!" while Amy scooped up her tips and returned to the back of the stage to dress again. 

After she was finished, Eric and John were waiting at the side of the stage and each extended a hand as they assisted her down the steps.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

 

"Well, that was worth every penny," John said with a smile. "What did you think about it?"

Amy could barely contain herself before replying "It was fantastic! I was a little afraid at first, but once I got comfortable with it and could see that every person in here was watching ME, I decided to just own it!"

"You were incredible baby!" Eric added.  "I can't believe the moves you have. It was like you've had a former life as a stripper or something!" 

Amy didn't see the point in ruining the Eric's perfectly good perception that she was a natural and not the benefactor of previous instruction, so she just smiled and left it at that.  

"Perhaps we should make ourselves comfortable in one of the side areas of the club for a drink to unwind a little?" John said.  "It's on me."

The couple agreed and the three of them moved to a very swanky booth and table area that was more dimly lit before summoning the waitress.  

Amy's could feel that her heart was still racing from her performance.  She didn't want it to end yet, but she knew that to press for more would be pushing the good graces of the club for allowing her the opportunity.  

Suddenly, she had an idea. 

"How would you like a table dance?" she asked Eric.

"Of course I would!" Eric replied.  "How much?"  

"$40" Amy replied. 

"40!" Eric answered.  "I thought that they are typically $20?"

"Do I look like a typical dancer?" Amy retorted.  "Or did you fail to notice that everyone in the club was fixated on me and that I am now up... twenty... four.. hundred... and thirty-five dollars?" As she finished counting her haul.   

"I'll give you $500 for five minutes," John interjected.  

"Done!" Amy snapped before Eric could respond.  "Sit back and enjoy his show."

With that, Amy took a long drink from her freshly delivered Tito's and soda, took a deep breath, and returned to action. 

John nestled back comfortably into his chair as the music for the stage dancers began perfectly in sync with Amy's private set. Turning her ass toward him, she slowly backed closer between his semi-spread knees and gyrated her hips while allowing him to put his hands on them. Amy threw her head back and gazed up into the darkness of the ceiling above them, then inched slowly backward until she could feel herself make contact against the surprisingly large bulge in John's slacks.  

Knowing that a proper table dance included much hotter action and much less clothing, Amy stood tall and allowed John to lower the zipper on the back of her dress, allowing it fall to the floor for the second time this evening. As she turned to face him, she felt the warm palms of his hands upon her hips and she leaned forward to welcome his unshaven face between her breasts.  

Amy whispered in John's ear that she would like some help with her bra. He reached around behind her with both hands and unclasped it, allowing it to fall to the floor as well.  

Amy's nipples stood erect and hard as she danced before John in only her G  string.  Deep inside her, an excitement was building.  Her stage performance had been incredible but there was something different about this.  Something more carnal.  The one on one aspect of it, the eye contact, and the ability to think as she danced were exhilarating.  Amy could see in both John's eyes as well as the tension in his pants what he was thinking.  He wanted to fuck her.  

Amy worked harder for him now.   She increased her body contact and let him run his hands over her body. Turning and grinding against his cock, she felt his hands wrap around and cup her breasts as she moved.  She stood and bent over for him, gazing back at him through her legs as she let him stare at her ass from close range.   John's hands were firm and warm as her touched her cheeks before following her G String up her crack with a hooked finger.  

Amy turned back to face him again before bending down to gather her clothing for the second time this evening.  

"Thank you." She said with a coy smile. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"I did," John quickly replied, "and I'd like to acquire your services for the rest of the evening." 

"I'm sorry, but that is against the house policy." Amy laughed.  

"I'm serious." He answered, reminding her that she was not actually an employee, and therefore free to do as she pleased.  

"You'd have to ask my husband." Amy teased. "He's my agent." 

"Excuse me, but I'd like to inquire about the possibility of retaining your wife's delightful companionship for the rest of the evening." John inquired. 

Eric quickly replied that his wife was not for sale, to which the gentleman said he was not looking to buy her, only to compensate her for her time this evening, say to the tune of $10,000?

"$10,000!!" Eric choked.  

"Yes. And my driver will take her anywhere she desires to go upon the completion of our arrangement," John added. 

Eric and Amy looked at each other with an awkward silence upon realizing that John was serious about his offer.  

"Can you give us a moment please?" Amy asked. 

"Of course," John replied before strolling over to the bar for a drink, "Take all of the time you need."

"I can't believe this," Amy began, "How did we get in this situation?"

"Because you dance way too sexy," Eric replied with a nervous smile. 

Amy continued her thoughts on the matter. "We obviously can't do this, right?  But $10,000, do you know what we could do with $10,000?"

"A lot," Eric answered.  "But I would be pretty jealous.  I don't know how I would feel about it afterwards."

Amy thought for a moment again before replying, "You're right.  Unless..."

"Unless what?" Eric answered with a peaked curiosity.  

Amy continued, "Unless perhaps you took the same opportunity for yourself this evening.  That way when we see each other in the morning everything is still even."

Eric pondered Amy's unexpected response for a moment.  

"And we'll be $10,000 richer.  We slept with other people before we met, right?  Well, we didn't make a cent for that." Amy added.  "It's just sex. There's no emotional attachment."

Eric started to feel Amy's increasing excitement about the possibilities that this evening held.  He could tell that she actually wanted to do this. "So do we tell each other about our nights when we see each tomorrow morning?" He asked.  

"Why don't we decide that when we meet for breakfast?" Amy teased with a wink, letting Eric know the decision had just been made."

"OK then," Eric answered.  "I'll see you at the Peppermill at 9:00 am."

Amy motioned to John, calling him back over from the bar.

"So have we made a decision?" John asked. 

"We have." Amy replied confidently.  "If you'd like to retrieve my coat and summon your driver, I am ready to go."

"Excellent," John replied while offering Amy his hand. "Most excellent."

And with that, Eric watched the two of them as they strode toward the exit while he settled back into a seat and turned his attention back toward the newly arriving dancer. 

"Now up on Stage One," the announcer crooned, "Alexis!"

To be continued..

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments