Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Office Game of Endurance

"A game that leads to a wild, hard-to-control masturbation session"

8
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The moment I see you across the room, my heart speeds up and I get a moist feeling between my legs. Images of our first encounter fly through my mind as I thought more imaginative things we would be doing had this meeting never been scheduled. Catching my eyes, you wink over everyone around us, a sly smile accompanying such a hot look.

I feel like laughing, knowing you’re doing it all to throw me off kilter. Deciding to join your game, I glace around quickly before pulling the front of my blouse down, showing you a hint of black lace that stands out from my creamy, ivory skin. I watch as your eyebrows lift at the challenge; your gaze getting hotter as it slowly descends over my body. I can feel my cheeks start to flush as my arousal begins to wet my sheer, red panties.

Recognizing that you are winning, I drop my pen. Bending down ever so slowly, I flash the swell of my D cup tits for your eyes. Knowing that won’t be enough, bent over I check to make sure none pay attention to me as I “fumble” with my pen, turning as I try to retrieve it. With my ass to you, I wiggle it enticingly, causing my skirt to rise enough for you to see the dark red stain of my desire.

Picking up the pen, I turn to find your gaze glazed with want as your pants show an impressive starts of a tent. Knowing I now have the lead, you resort to more wordy phrases. Feeling the vibrations from my phone, I know the message is from you. Pulling it from my hidden, skirt pocket, I find that it is a very enticing message.

"Baby, ur putting on a show and all I can think about is tearing those clothes from you. I want to suck your hard, perky nipples into my warm mouth, suckle them as my fingers run down to your weeping cunt. I want to slide first one finger into your hot juices, my thumb playing with you clit as I gradually begin to finger-fuck you. But I promise not to stop there. Soon more and more fingers will join the rest, until I find my hand fully embedded in your tight sheath. Allowing it to move deep inside you, I can’t wait to feel you orgasm over it, covering my hand with your squirting juices. As you still quiver under me, I will pull my hand free and begin to lick and suck it clean as your glazed eyes stare up at me. But I promise we are still far from finished, though the rest is better in experience."

Your hot words make me feel all hot and flustered, I want you so badly. Still enjoying our game, I slip the phone away, watching as your eyes follow my hand. At first it appears that it will go back to my pocket, but with a quick switch in direction, I deposit my phone down the front of my panties. Your eyes heat as you recognize what I have done, should you send anything more, you would be doing me the favor of vibrating my clit. Smiling at you, it is my turn to wink.

Our boss walks in and you seem to grow serious, but I still want the game to go on. So with some fancy maneuvering, I place myself next to our boss, but also closer to you. As we are asked to take our seats, I know I did perfectly as you slide into the seat beside me. Covering a smile with my hand, my other hand moves below the table. Your eyes flicker my way, and you now realize what I am up to. You never thought I would go so far with the game, but I can be a sore loser.

My hand brushes over the tent in your trousers. Such a feather light touch and you are instantly going tense. You’re bound to give us up, so try to seem more at ease. Making eye contact with our boss, I begin to unbutton your pants, watching out of the corner of my eye as sweat begins to bead your forehead. Oh, you picked such a fun game. I find myself wishing I could rub my body against yours, relishing in flesh on flesh contact. Such thoughts bring me to realize that this is turning me on. Something forbidden and in front of people who could easily call us out on it. I rub my thighs together, hoping to find some control, but instead I find that your hand as gotten back into the game.

It’s like a brand against my smooth thigh as it slowly travels under my skirt, hiking it up as it goes. I bite my lip to fight a whimper, you notice which brings a victorious smile to your lips, but it isn’t over yet.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

Slipping my hand below the waistband of your boxers, I find your blazing, hot meat. My hand wraps around it snuggly, loving its hard feel. A grunt escapes your lips as I give a squeezing stroke over your cock.

Instantly, your hand stills its ascent upward as every eye turns to you. Clearing your throat, I watch as you go about explaining some hidden thing you noticed. Your teeth are gritted throughout your telling, and I know you can’t help it, since I haven’t stopped playing with your enticingly hard cock. When finished, the boss seems satisfied with your speech and relaxes back in his chair, you however have gone even tenser, well except for your hand. It once again has continued its journey.

Smiling as I always do, I work my hardest to not let on to what we are doing, or more specifically what you are doing as your fingers begin to rub my sex through the thin material of my underwear. My lip-biting going more vigorously as your tempo speeds up. To match your assault, I join in your speed, moving my wrist so my arm seemed to stay in place.

I do my best to stop my orgasm but I can’t. I began to shake slightly as it consumes me, my lips pursing with what little control I have. No sound escapes me, and I am sure I will succeed in going unnoticed, that is until you slip two fingers deep into my cunt, causing yet another shattering orgasm that has me throwing my head back and my free hand flying to my mouth to cover any sound that may try to escape.

When I finally gain control, I find everyone’s eyes on me. Each gaze is filled with worry. I know enough to play off it, claiming a headache and a start to a bloody nose. One of our co-workers is happy to give me some Kleenexes so we can continue the meeting. Keeping pretense, I use them, making sure to only use my free hand to apply them to my “bloody” nose. Once all seems to be taken care of, the boss continues in his monotone voice as my full hand goes back to playing. It moves lower down your shaft to play gently with your balls.

You appear caught off guard by my move; that’s the only way to explain your hissing intake of air, causing eyes to peer at you all over again. With a shaky laugh, you are capable of blowing them off with a simple, “It’s a paper cut, do continue.”

I want to laugh, you are really good at this, but that won’t stop me. My hand goes back to squeezing and pumping your shaft. I really want to lick and suck on it, but I know that will have to wait for later tonight. Well, that is, unless you want a quickie in the bathroom. It’s a tempting thought, but since we are playing with fire already, maybe another day.

I start rubbing my thumb through your beading pre-cum, moving it to coat your shaft. My pumping doesn’t slow in the slightest, in fact, it increases in speed. Your teeth clank lightly together as you fight your orgasm, but you know it won’t happen as your body knots completely up and your cum is shot into my awaiting hand. Breathing heavily, you work to find your control, some eyes seek yours and show concern, though nothing is said this time.

As the meeting finishes and everyone files out, you turn to me with a smile on your lips. Leaning in, you whisper into my ear, “Oh such wonderful fun. Even more so with the thought of discovery. Though, what I really want is to drag you home with me, where I can strip you down thoroughly and place my tongue where my fingers have been. I wish to indulge in your nectar until your cumming all over my wanting tongue. You will be moaning and begging me to fill and stretch you with my throbbing cock. And since you left me hornier than ever, I expect you to be in my bed in under ten minutes.”

My only answer was to lift my cum soaked hand to my lips and begin licking and sucking off all his juices. Slowly, one finger at a time as my eyes lit with lust and a soft moan of desire left my lips. Your breathing coming more rapidly, knowing that once you found me in your bed, our fun would be just beginning.

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments