Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Satisfied Client

"Cynthia paints a picture for her client to close the sale."

14
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
“Isn’t this a great bedroom?” Cynthia asked her client as he looked around the furnished room.

“It is quite nice,” he responded, but she felt no warmth in his voice.

“Look at this bathroom,” she instructed with a broad smile. “It’s quite roomy and has a walk-in shower that will hold you and your girlfriend at the same time. Just imagine how much fun that would be.”

“My girlfriend?” he asked gruffly.

She turned to him and smiled brightly. “Oh come on, Warren. I know damned well that you didn’t divorce your wife of 30 years because you were tired of her cooking. You’ve got a sweet thing on the side that wanted you full time and you were too deeply in lust to walk away from her.”

“You’re making some pretty big assumptions,” he replied.

Stepping up close to him, she ran her hand along his silk necktie and looked up into his eyes. “I don’t think so. I’m a real estate agent and it’s my job to understand people. I’m especially good with men and I think I understand you pretty well.”

“What do you think you know?” he asked as he took in her blonde hair and big brown eyes.

“It’s not just think … it’s know. You are a very handsome man, in very good shape and have been successful in business. You make a lot of money. A woman half your age would drool over you and happily keep your bed warm. She would provide you with all those sexual things that your wife was never interested in doing,” Cynthia told him, knowing that she was correct.

Cynthia was 35 years old and had been involved in real estate sales for only two years, but she knew how to pick her clients and how to close a sale. She preferred to work with older men, especially those that were ending their first marriages. She knew from experience that all successful men from age 50 and up were interested in pleasures of the flesh and the excesses that their bloated salaries brought them.

Warren Hammond was simply the next client on her list that was going to be sold a great place in which to enjoy his renewed sex life, and bask in the surroundings that he had only dreamed of for many years. The furnishings would be masculine and comfortable, each piece offering a new place to drape his naked companion. He, of course, wouldn’t be able to imagine the final picture of his new home. It would be her job to paint the picture in his head of the pleasures awaiting him.

The condo that she was showing today would cost her client about $650,000 with another $30,000 in furnishings. She preferred to use this furnished model because men seemed to have so little ability to envision how an empty room might appear when finished. After slipping the builder’s agent a crisp hundred dollar bill, she knew that she wouldn’t be interrupted while she pointed out the possibilities to her client. She had to establish the proper view in his mind.

She had a good friend in the furniture business. When she closed the sale on the property, her client would be led by the hand to the friend’s store and sold the proper furnishings to make his lady friends swoon. Most men knew nothing about how to decorate a home. She would be only too willing to give them a hand … and take a cut on the sale from her friend.

Cynthia released his tie and stepped in front of the large mirror over the granite double basins in the bathroom. Can’t you just see her standing in front of this mirror putting on her lipstick, wearing only panties and a bra? You would have plenty of time to admire her body and maybe delay your leaving for the office.”

She took a lipstick from her purse and looked at him in the mirror as she applied it to her lips. “I’ve almost got him,” she thought to herself as she leaned toward the mirror to emphasize her very shapely ass. There was no way she could miss seeing his eyes drop down to see exactly what she wanted him to see.

“My imagination isn’t very good, Cynthia,” he said slowly.

“Do I need to help you clear up the vision?” she asked, still watching his eyes in the mirror.

His hand moved to his chin as he stroked it, still looking at her backside. “I think maybe you do.”

Cynthia stepped back from the countertop. She put her lipstick down, watching his eyes as she began to unbutton her blouse. “I think that it would be within the purview of my job to make certain that you can visualize the benefits of this place.”

“Oh, I totally agree,” he mumbled as he watched her from behind.

She removed her blouse, pitching it onto the cold granite, as she watched his eyes center on her lovely breasts, now covered only by a lacy, lavender bra. Once she had given him a long look, she moved her hand to the back of her skirt and began to slowly pull the zipper down. She pulled the skirt down over her rounded hips, stepping out of it and placing it on the countertop with her blouse. Now she could see that his eyes were glued to her shapely butt, clad only in a matching lacy, lavender thong.

As she leaned back over the counter once again, she asked, “Does this give you a better idea of the treat you have in store in this place?”

“It certainly does,” he muttered.

“Does she wear thongs?” Cynthia asked, not missing the lump in his trousers.

“She will,” he responded quietly.

“Can’t you just imagine how you would walk up behind her and pull her against your chest?” she asked.

When he didn’t move or respond she said, “What would you do if you found her like this?”

The man moved without thinking, stepping up behind her and putting his hands against the bare skin of her belly. He moved the hair away from her neck, pressed his lips against her skin and gently kissed her there. “I would kiss her neck and tell her how beautiful she was,” he said very softly. “Then I’d take her breasts in my hands and squeeze them,” he said as his hands followed his vocal instructions.

Cynthia make a soft moan before she told him, “I know that she’ll enjoy your hands on her breasts as much as she’ll enjoy feeling your hard cock pressed against her ass.” She pushed her bottom against him, making certain that she knew how hard he was before she said, “I’m thinking that your vision is improving a bit.”

“It certainly is clearing up,” he answered. “Is there more for me to see?”

Turning around, she gave him a big smile saying, “You’d better believe it.” Putting her hands on his chest she pushed him back a step before walking to the entrance of the walk-in shower. Reaching inside she turned on the water and turned back to her client. “Think about this,” she said as she unhooked her bra and tossed it in his direction.

As he reached out and caught the lacy bra, he almost missed seeing her strip off her panties, drop them on the floor and step inside the shower.

He took one step toward the shower opening when he heard her say, “Imagine coming in to take your morning shower and finding her waiting for you inside.”

When he reached the shower he found her inside with her hands against the wall and her feet spread apart with water running down her back and over her shapely ass.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

“Would this be a good morning welcome?” she asked.

It took 30 seconds for him to strip off his suit, socks, shoes and underwear and be standing behind her with his stiff shaft hovering over the wet pussy that she was offering.

“If I was her, this is how I would greet you in the morning,” she said over her shoulder. “Isn’t this the way a man should start his day?”

He growled as he put his cock to her wet opening and buried himself inside her. His hands grasped her full breasts and squeezed as he began thrusting in and out of her sex.

“This is the way she’ll fuck you in the morning, Warren,” she told him as she pushed herself back against his thrusts. As he slammed into her over and over she cried out, “She’ll want your big, hard cock every morning before she sends you off to work.”

He growled loudly once again as he emptied his balls inside her, giving her two more deep thrusts before he collapsed against her wet body.

Waiting until she felt him relax, Cynthia turned around and stroked his cum-soaked cock. “If it was me,” she whispered into his ear, “I’d probably drop down on my knees and take your cum in my mouth, but I’m probably older and enjoy different things.”

When his eyes finally focused, she stepped around him, turned off the water and handed him a towel. As he took it from her hand she said, “If it was me, I’d go into the kitchen to fix you some breakfast while you shaved.”

The client dried off his face, but when he looked up, Cynthia was gone. Stepping out of the shower, he dried off before he walked into the bedroom looking for her. Not finding her there he wrapped the towel around his waist and went to look for her.

When he found her, she was standing in the kitchen with her towel tied just above her breasts and just barely covering her sex. As he stepped inside the kitchen she smiled and said, “And what would my big man want for breakfast?” Before he could answer she offered, “Coffee, tea or me?” With the word ‘me’ she dropped the towel, standing before him totally naked.

She heard him moan softly as he stood ten feet away taking in her naked beauty. She slowly walked toward him, giving him her sexiest smile. “If it was me, I wouldn’t want you to leave me to go to work. I’d do everything I could to get you to stay and satisfy my need for your big cock.”

When she reached him she pulled the towel from around his waist and wrapped her fingers around his member. “I’ll bet a man like you could fuck me all day long,” she said in a whisper as she sensed him growing hard in her hand. “I’d give you your cell phone and have you call the office to say that you would be late today,” she said as she began to stroke him.

When he was fully erect, Cynthia dropped to her knees and took his shaft into her mouth. She moaned as she took him deep into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head. Pulling her head back she looked up at her client and said, “Is this what she’ll do for you, Warren?”

Knowing that he was too old to reach another orgasm so soon, she continued to tease him for another ten minutes before she pushed him onto a kitchen chair and straddled him. Taking all of him inside her wetness in one move, she watched his eyes close and his mouth open in a soundless moan. Sliding slowly up and down his shaft, Cynthia whispered into his ear, “Isn’t this where you want to live, Warren? Isn’t this what you want?”

“I’ll put $200,000 down and finance the rest,” he said before he took one of her nipples into his mouth.

~~~

Two hours later Cynthia walked into her own luxury condo and was greeted by her friend Kim.

“Your gentleman friend from Boston called about two hours ago and said that he would be in town tonight. He wants to see you,” Kim told her.

Kicking off her shoes, Cynthia almost shouted, “Didn’t you tell him that I’m not in the business anymore?”

“I’m sorry,” her friend said honestly. “I just remembered that he was one of your favorites and that he paid you well for your services.”

“Oh yes,” Cynthia replied. “He paid me about $5,000 a night, but I’m not a hooker any longer. I spent less than two hours with a man this afternoon and will make about $20,000 for my effort.”

“$20, 000,” her friend exclaimed. “What did you have to do for that?”

“I sold him the home of his dreams,” she said with a sly smile. “Of course, I had to help him see his dreams clearly, but the result of it was a big payday, a happy client and a legitimate job for me.”

“But you made a lot of money as an expensive call girl,” her friend responded. “And all you had to do was spread your legs and open your mouth.”

“That’s true, Kimmy,” she answered her friend, “But a high class prostitute has a very limited life. You can be too old at 28 unless you have special skills. I saw that a long time ago and decided that I needed to find a legal way to make that kind of money. And now I no longer have to worry about being picked up by some piece of shit cop that wants me to suck his dick every day or send me to jail. Now when I suck cock the pay is considerable and legal.”

“You don’t miss the game?” her friend asked.

“Are you kidding me?” she replied. “In the last three months I’ve sold about $4,000, 000 in real estate and have made a lot of money for myself. I’ll pay taxes on it, but I’m now in a respected profession.”

“A respected profession of whores?” her friend asked.

Cynthia laughed as she pulled a bottle of wine from her climate controlled cabinet. “I don’t know what benefits the other agents offer their clients, but mine always sign on the dotted line.”

After she opened the bottle of wine and was pouring the second glass, her cell phone rang.

Not recognizing the number calling her, she answered, “This is Cynthia. May I help you?”

“Hi Cynthia,” said the deep male voice. “My name is Jonathan Grace. Your name was given to me by my friend Warren Hammond. He told me that you helped him to find the perfect place after his divorce. Since I’m in a similar situation, I thought that I’d call and see if you could help me like you helped Warren.”

Cynthia looked at her friend, giving her a bright smile. “I feel certain that I can help you, Jonathan,” she replied in her soft, sexy voice. “Helping men to find the perfect home is my specialty. Would you be free for dinner tomorrow? I’d like to hear about what interests you.”

After they had agreed on a time and place to meet, Cynthia disconnected her call, picked up her glass and touched it to the one held by her friend. “One happy customer referred me to another, soon to be, happy customer,” she said with a smile. “In the old business I was known as Sin. In this business I’m known as Cynthia. Much of the work is the same, but in this business you can receive awards for achieving the same results … making the customer happy.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments