Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging The Bus Driver

"The new bus driver promises to make the bus ride home from school very interesting!"

6
19 Comments 19
20.6k Views 20.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Pamela had been riding the school bus from her home, about fifteen miles outside of Sweetwater, Tennessee for several years. She had lived in the area since she was born and while it was great as a young child - she was a bit of a tomboy back then and could keep up with any other kid, boy or girl - now that she was getting older, she was finding the small town life a bit of a bore.

Although she only lived about twenty-five minutes from the school, by the time the route had taken her home, with all the little side roads the route had, it took considerably longer. But that was fine with Pam, as she liked Tom. He was a kind old man that she had grown fond of as almost a grandpa type - in fact she called him Pops as kind of an affectionate pet name.

Pam was just starting her senior year at Sweetwater High School when one day she boarded the bus as usual. She was always the first one on the bus every morning and the last one off so she could have a little time both directions to just sit and chat with Pops - her favorite part of the trip. She could do without all the chatter from the other kids; a full bus annoyed her. But when it was just her and Pops, she had a good time.

As she and Pops drove to pick up the other kids, he gave her the news that he would be retiring in a couple weeks and she would have a new bus driver. The news made her sad - she loved Pops and she loved riding his bus. No one was going to be able to replace him! But she knew he was getting up there in years and they weren’t going to let him drive a school bus forever. So she put on a happy face for him and at least sounded excited for him.

Those two weeks seemed to race by and it wasn’t long before she had taken her last bus ride with Pops. When they reached her stop on that final trip of the final day, Pam gave Pops a sweet kiss on the cheek and told him to stop by from time to time so they could keep in touch. She was relieved that Pops wasn’t leaving the area… she would still bump into him in town on occasion, which made her feel better.

Pops gave her a medal - his good driver medal, that he had gotten a few years back for driving years without an accident. It was special to him, but he wanted his favorite passenger to have it. Pam’s eyes teared up and took it happily. She would miss her Pops.

Pops retired on a Friday so Pam had the weekend to wait to see who would be her new driver. She wondered if she would be able to talk with this new driver like she did with Pops. She knew that some bus drivers didn’t want any talking on the bus because it was distracting. She would have to check this new driver out and see what he was like.

Monday morning came and while Pam was sad that she knew her friend Pops wouldn’t be coming to pick her up, she was interested in seeing who would. She got to the end of her driveway where the bus would come and pick her up and she waited. Her father had carved a seat out of the stump of an old oak tree at the end of the driveway where she could sit and wait for the bus.

Shortly, she heard the bus coming and she stood up and gathered her things. The bus pulled up and the door folded open. There, sitting in the driver’s seat was Pam’s new bus driver, Dave. Pam noticed right off that Dave was cute, tall and well-built. He was about thirty years old, eight years younger than her father and very handsome. Pam immediately felt a tingle in her young pussy as she boarded the bus and got a better look at him.

She took a seat a couple rows back and on the same side as him so she could watch him in the rear-view mirror. She still didn’t know if he would allow her to talk to him while he drove, and frankly, she was too shy and self-conscience at first to talk to him even if he did.

She didn’t want to sound childish and immature; she was, after all, eighteen years old now and she wanted to act and sound more mature than some smitten little  “tween” girl! Pam knew that men would not usually get in trouble for having sex with her, which removed inhibitions she might have otherwise had.

Pam was not a virgin - that little “obstacle” had been cleared two summers ago by a neighbor boy who fortunately for both of them was her same age. She had hopes of flirting with Dave if he would be open to it, but she had to feel him out first and see what he was like. She watched him in the mirror and whenever he would look up she quickly looked away like she was watching the scenery go by. But she knew that she wasn’t always quick enough; he caught her a few times looking at him.

Pam had lost her tomboyish look now that she was getting older. She let her hair grow to its current mid-back length, and she had filled out some too, developing a more lady-like, and quite appealing, figure. She had begun wearing a little makeup, still trying to find her look, with mascara, lip gloss, and just a hint of blue eye shadow her usual choice.

She remembered when she first came to school wearing makeup; how Pops had complimented her and told her how “grownup” and pretty she looked. He joked and said that if he had been forty years younger he might have made a play for her. She giggled at his remark and told him playfully that she liked older men anyway and might make a play for him!

But Pops was gone now and in his place was the very attractive and, she hoped, more open and responsive Dave. She hoped he would find her attractive as well and not look at her like a child or be afraid he would get in trouble for “taking advantage” of one of his charges.

She would soon find out. Pam planned to make her move that Friday afternoon on the return trip. She had carefully formulated the most sensible and believable story she could, involving heavy traffic, a late start and other delays to explain to her parents the reason why she was so late getting home from school. She made sure that she took her birth control pills religiously for a few days prior to that Friday; a baby was not part of this plan! She was pretty good about taking them already, but “pretty good” wasn’t good enough in this case.

On the day she was to put her plan into action, she dressed in her usual school clothes with a couple exceptions. Rather than wear her usual tights under her dress, she opted for panties and socks to make the actual seduction easier and the sex less cumbersome. She made sure she packed her makeup in her backpack too, so she could slip into the bathroom right after school and get herself made up for him.

As soon as the last bell of the day sounded and school was over, she rushed into the nearest restroom and got right to work. She raised her skirt, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and quickly pulled them off. The cool of the bathroom air hit her naked, young ass giving her a devilish thrill and making her even hornier. Next, she reached behind her back, unfastened her bra and stuffed it and the panties into her backpack. 

Once her outfit was the way she wanted it, she went to the counter and began putting on her makeup. She finished quickly - she didn’t want to miss the bus - and when she was ready she gave one last critical look at herself and then rushed off the catch the bus home. Carrying her backpack with her schoolwork plus her bra, panties, and makeup, she moved up to the seat directly behind Dave. She normally sat a couple rows back so he was surprised when she moved up as kids got off the bus along the route.

Finally, they were the only two left on the bus and she had moved to the seat behind Dave.

“Hi, Pam. It sure is a nice day out, isn’t it?”

“Hi, Dave. It really is a nice day, but can you pull over, please?”

“Why? Is something wrong? Are you sick?” As he spoke, he looked up into the rear-view mirror that enabled him to see the interior of the bus.

“No, I’m fine. I just want to show you something,” She was smiling sweetly at him in the mirror, her green eyes wide open.

Always willing to oblige a pretty girl and worried there might be something wrong with the bus, Dave pulled over onto the wide shoulder of the road. As he concentrated on maneuvering the bus to a safe stop, Pam unbuttoned her blouse but held it in place with her hands. She wanted her display to him to be sudden and memorable.

With the bus safely parked off the roadway, Dave turned sideways in his seat to see what Pam wanted to show him. She got to her feet, stepped forward to face him and give him a good view then bent over, pulling her blouse open to show off her breasts. They weren’t very big, only a C cup, but they had pretty pink nipples that were already standing erect and proud and Pam was proud of them. She was five foot four inches tall, just the right height to thrust her tender young tits into his face where he could reach and fondle them or even suck them if he wanted to, as she earnestly hoped he would.

And he did want to. But he was a bit wary; after all, he had only known Pam for a few short weeks. And even though she was eighteen years old and no longer “jailbait” he also knew that if word got out that he was fucking one of the students riding his bus, his days as a bus driver would be over. And there wasn’t much else Dave was qualified to do in the small town of Sweetwater.

After quickly glancing in both directions for approaching traffic, he reached up and took one of her beautiful breasts in either hand. “Very nice, Pam. You know, you are a really beautiful and sexy young woman.”

“Thank you. I’m glad you think so, but I hope you’re interested in more than just copping a feel of my titties. There are other things we could do if you want to,” she said with a coy smile.

“Oh?” he asked. “Like what for instance?”

Pam smiled and parted his legs, getting down on her knees between them. She placed her hands on the tops of his thighs and slowly slid them up his legs, watching his facial expression as she did. She reached his crotch and she could feel the bulge that had begun growing there. She wrapped her small hand around the large protuberance.

“Ooooh, what have we here? Looks like someone wants to come out and play!” she said giggling. She reached up and unzipped his pants, eager to see what was causing such a bulge and to feel his cock in her hands and her mouth.

Dave stopped her though. “Wait a minute, we can’t do anything here on the side of the road like this. Somebody could come along and see the school bus and stop, thinking we’re in trouble or broke down or something.”

“There’s an old farmhouse about two miles up ahead on the right-hand side of the road. It’s been abandoned for years - nobody works there anymore. You can pull off the road and behind the barn so anyone driving by won’t see us,” she said. So far, things were going exactly as Pam had planned, and the unattended farm was an important part of her program.

As Dave pulled back onto the highway and drove the short distance to the farm, Pam knelt on the floor beside him, her hand inside his pants and around his cock. It was fully erect and she loved the feel of the hard, throbbing member. To her delight he was a good-sized man too; his cock felt big enough to give her mouth and pussy a really good time but not big enough to hurt her too much. She was looking forward to feeling it stretch her young tight twat.

“Right up here,” she told him, and Dave turned the big bus into the weedy driveway and pulled to a stop behind the huge red barn. He saw that, just as Pam had told him, the bus was completely hidden from the highway behind the old barn.

He turned in his seat again, hoping the pretty young woman would pick up where she left off and continue with what she had started to do, but Pam stood up and held out her hand. “Why don’t we go into the barn. There’s more room in there and it will be more comfortable,” she suggested. Dave wasn’t sure what she had in mind but if she wanted to do it in an old abandoned barn, he was up for it. He took her hand and let her lead the way.

She took him inside the neglected but still usable barn and then she started up the ladder to the hayloft. “Just where are you taking me, young lady?” he asked. He didn’t mind the view of her white panties, but he was curious about what she had in mind.

She looked down the ladder at him and giggled “Come and see for yourself!” His head cleared the hayloft and he saw what she had been planning. There was a nice, thick pile of hay with a blanket, a couple old pillows, as well as an old metal trunk that she kept them in to keep out the mice and bugs.

“This is where I come a lot to think and be alone. I only live about a half mile from here through the woods, although it’s another two miles by road. So I come here when I need some alone time - at home, there’s no place I can get away and be by myself,” she explained.

“I see. Looks pretty comfortable!” he said.

“Oh, it’s wonderful!” she said, flopping down on the blanket. “Come on and try it!” she said patting the blanket next to her. Dave laid down next to Pam and she immediately rolled over to get on top of him kissing him and making out.

Dave responded in kind, putting his arms around the young girl and returning her kiss with equal enthusiasm. He liked the taste of her sweet lip gloss and the feel of her pressing down on him. Pam was herself wriggling around on Dave’s exceptionally hard cock, letting it roll over and massage her pussy and toy with her eager clit.

“Mmmmm…” Pam moaned into his mouth as they kissed and she felt his hardness where she most wanted it. They kissed like that for a few moments before Pam broke the kiss, sitting up straddling his hips. She hiked her skirt up out of the way then settled back down on him rubbing her panty-clad pussy on his hard cock through his jeans. She unbuttoned her white blouse and removed it, tossing it to the side of the blanket.

She looked down at Dave as he took in the sight of her, licking his lips as he gingerly touched, then caressed, then grabbed her young firm tits. Pam giggled at his first tentative touch. “It’s okay, Dave, you can touch them.” she coaxed him. Then she purred as his touch became a soft caress. Seeing that she was accepting and enjoying his touch, Dave got bolder and her purring became moans of desire as he sank strong fingers into the creamy pliable flesh.

He pulled her down to his mouth, taking one hard nipple into his hot hungry mouth and licking and sucking on it. Pam propped herself up with her elbows, running her fingers through his hair as he suckled her. Pam’s hips began to grind on their own against his cock, her pussy wanting to share in the glorious feelings her tits were enjoying.

JulietaWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaWolff

Both Pam and Dave were enjoying what they were doing but Pam knew that they couldn’t take too long and she was craving his cock in a bad way. She got up off him suddenly, “Making out is fun, but we don’t have a lot of time and I want to see it!” she said with a wicked grin.

Dave knew she was right so as she finished getting undressed, he took off his shirt. Since all Pam had to shed was her skirt and shoes, she was ready in a flash. “Here let me do it, you just lay back and get ready!” she said.

Pam removed his shoes and socks and unfastened his belt and the top button of his pants. Hooking her fingers over the waistband of both his pants and his boxers beneath, she started to pull them both down. He rose up a little to let her accomplish what she wanted and Pam finished pulling them the rest of the way down and then off, tossing them onto the growing pile of clothes.

Completely naked now, his erect cock stood up like a flagpole and Dave lay in the middle of the blanket, more than willing to let the pretty teenager have her way with him. So far, her way had been highly enjoyable, and he was sure it would get much better.
Pam was sure it was going to get a whole lot better.

She had been planning this almost from that first day she met Dave and she had masturbated to fantasies of him several times in her bed. She was thrilled to find that his cock was even better than what she had imagined and excited that she was going to get to feel it inside her soon. It was slightly longer and thicker than her favorite pink dildo and she knew it would feel even better in her pussy than her plastic toy did. She was just as eager to get it into her mouth.

Pam enjoyed sucking cock and had given her share of blowjobs - in fact, she was very proud of her oral skills and had earned a bit of a following because of them. She was anxious to add Dave to her list of conquests and welcome him to the Pam’s Blowjob Club. His cock was bigger than most of the boys she had sucked off and she viewed it as a challenge of her abilities. She wanted to experience a cock that size in both her holes! With her forearms resting on his thighs, she rose up and held the hard cylinder gently in her fingers.

Pam fully expected to feel his cock in her mouth and in her pussy. But first things first, she wanted to taste him before things got too far along. She used her talented tongue to lick around the pink mushroom shaped cockhead and under the ridge, paying special attention to the slit in the end.

Opening her mouth wide and lowering her head, she was able to engulf most of the shaft. Practice with her dildo had taught her how to do this, but Dave’s real, warm cock felt so much better, as it glided in and out between her lips all the way until it was pressing against the back of her mouth with every stroke. Practice on the other boys had shown her just what felt good to them so she knew how to lick the underside of a cock and make its owner moan.

That’s exactly what Dave was doing. “Oh, Pam, you are really good at that. I won’t cum for a while yet, but when I do, do you want me to cum in your mouth?” he asked.

She raised her face from his lap to answer. “I don’t want you to cum anywhere right away. When you do, I want you to cum in my pussy and I want to cum with you. I want us to cum together,” she said. Pam made it clear that she was in charge and Dave was having too much fun already to want to argue.

“That sounds good to me!” he said. He leaned back to enjoy more of what her mouth was doing for him.

After a few minutes of slowly sucking him and experimenting with his cock in different ways, she took it out of her mouth and held it between her breasts.

Dave immensely enjoyed everything that she was doing to him. Little had he dreamed that morning that Pam, whom he had only known for such a short time, would have such a wonderful surprise for him in the afternoon. Her tongue licking the head of his cock and her lips caressing the shaft had been far better than he could ever have fantasized.

Even the sight of her pig-tailed head rising and falling above his lap as he felt his cock enveloped by the warm wetness of her mouth was beyond his most erotic imagination. He just hoped he wouldn’t suddenly wake up and discover he had been dreaming.

If it was a dream, it was his best one he’d ever had. And it was a dream he didn’t ever want to wake from. But this was no dream. Pam was very real and what she was doing was also very real. After a few minutes of incredible pleasure from the young girl’s warm, wet mouth, Pam took his cock out and began massaging it and her breasts together.

One of the reasons Dave liked warm weather was that, as he sat in his driver’s seat, he could look down the blouses of the young women like Pam as they climbed up the steps, bent over by the weight of their backpacks. That was a nice “perk” to the job, but now he was seeing Pam’s young, firm breasts, creamy-white and luscious as he had always imagined, completely naked in all their glory. Not only was he seeing them, he was feeling them surrounding his stiff cock.

Pam started off by squeezing his shaft between them and slowly stroking up and down, her tongue fondling the tip of his cock at every chance. She had seen this in the porn movies that her dad and her girlfriend’s dads had and she always wanted to try it, but the boys she knew were never really suited for it. Now that she had a man’s cock to play with she wanted to see how it felt. It was fun, but as she was holding her breasts with her fingers on their rigid nipples, she thought of something that would be even better.

Holding his cock with one hand and one luscious globe with the other, she rubbed the head over one nipple then the other. The juices from her pussy, which had been a trickle, seemed to pour out as connections were established between her clit and her nipples. On other days, and especially nights, she had fingered her clit to make her pussy wet enough to accommodate her dildo. But today she knew there would be a real, live cock filling her pussy to overflowing.

“Enough playing around. We can’t stay here all day so if you want to fuck let’s fuck,” Dave said. Pam and Dave traded places with Pam laying on her back on the blanket and spreading her legs. Dave moved between her spread legs and readied himself to enter the young girl. Pam’s fingers spread open her glistening, pink pussy, ready to receive the huge, hard cock she was lusting for.

Dave was eager to provide that cock. With his knees between her legs and his hands at her shoulders, he leaned over her. Guiding his cock with her hand, Pam aimed the tip of his cock at the delightful target she was presenting to him.

“Oooo, that feels good already,” she murmured when she felt the tip of his cock nudge the dripping hole that was yearning for it. It felt even better when he rubbed against her wetness to cover the tip with her lubricating pussy juices. “Ahhh,” she sighed, ecstatically, when she felt the head of his cock slowly wedging into her.

Supporting most of his weight with his arms and the rest on his knees between her legs, he tried to keep most of his weight off the young girl so she could breathe. But he let her feel enough that it helped to arouse her. Dave eased the first inch of his large cock into the tight hole that wanted it so much.

To give Dave more room, she spread her legs wider, Inviting him to get closer and deeper inside her. He moved his hands up so they were on either side of her face and plunged almost two more inches into her. Although they had just started, Pam knew the cock going into her pussy was the best and the biggest she had ever entertained. From the exquisite pleasure of feeling the opening being stretched as it had never been stretched before, she moaned aloud.

“Oh, God, that feels good, what you’re doing,” she whispered. I’ve wanted this so much. Let’s take our time and make it last.“ There was really no need to whisper but it seemed more intimate to do so.

“I’ve been wanting this too, honey. You feel so fucking tight and warm,” Dave answered, with some truth. “And I want it to last too.” Moving slowly, he backed his cock out till only the head was still inside, paused, and thrust it back, burrowing even deeper and sending thrills coursing through Pam’s body and his own. Once again, she whispered to him how great he was making her feel.

It only got better and better for the two of them as Dave drove his steel hard cock repeatedly into her tight pussy, going in deeper with every stroke until his curly dirty blonde hairs were mingling with her darker brunette ones. He curled his arms under hers, putting his weight on his forearms and she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pam’s legs wrapped themselves reflexively around the bus driver’s hips and held on tightly. Hardly any of his weight was on her and she would be able to move around freely under him.

With the first long, full stroke of his cock into her, she did move freely, fucking her pussy back to meet him, sighing happily as his cock was once more solidly embedded in her. Pam met his second stroke, and his third, feeling her level of pleasure slowly building. She thought of it as a mountain of ecstasy, which would steadily grow within her until the volcano of her climax exploded.

Dave felt his pleasure building too. With every stroke into her, he could feel the walls of her pussy gripping his cock and releasing it as he pulled back. Pam was a very beautiful woman and he was thoroughly enjoying fucking her. She had the tightest and wettest pussy he had felt in a long time and he moaned as he sank into it welcoming depths.

“Oh fuck Pam, you feel sooo damn good! That’s it girl, fuck yourself on my hard cock!” he groaned. His words excited her and turned her on even more. He fervently hoped that this would be just the first of many sessions they would have together here in the old barn or other places, and he wanted to ensure that by giving her the best orgasm possible before reaching his own climax.

The man and woman moaned a duet of bliss as they fucked for a long time in the hayloft of that old barn. The strokes of Dave’s cock were straight into Pam’s welcoming pussy, with only a minimum of contact with her clit. He knew, and he wanted to teach her, that such limited contact would give them both a long, happy period of coupling until the time arrived when they would be ready to cum, and that time hadn’t arrived yet.

Besides flexing her legs she had wrapped around Dave’s hips, pulling her pussy forward to meet the thrusts of his cock, Pam was rocking from side to side on the blanket. It was lumpy with hard and soft spots; she knew it was not as good as a bed would have been, but there was plenty of room for her to be as active as she needed. Her movements let his cock slide into her at a slightly different angle with every stroke, adding to her mountain of pleasure until she knew the volcano was close to exploding.

Dave was going to ignite that volcano.

Keeping most of his weight off of Pam so she wouldn’t be crushed beneath him, Dave slid farther up on her body. From the new position, his cock, both plunging into her pussy and being drawn back out, now massaged her needy clit with its entire length. His strokes were faster too, driving in harder and just as deeply.

Pam could feel new, intensified pleasure coursing through her body from the greater contact with her clit and the stronger thrusts. She let him know how good it was by fucking back harder and faster to meet him and by urging him to continue.

“Ooooo! Yeah!” she murmured. “Oh, God, yes! Like that! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!”

Eagerly, Dave did as she asked, his own pleasure increasing with every stroke of his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He could feel his climax building and he knew he couldn’t hold back much longer. Pam was on the verge of cumming too, he could tell, from the way her body was thrashing under him and the way her head was tossing back and forth as she moaned ecstatically.

“Yes! Yes! I’m cumming!” she cried out joyously as her volcano began exploding, far mightier than it ever had before. Her fingers gripped Dave’s shoulders and her legs squeezed his hips, plastering her pussy against him. “Uh! Uh! Uh!” Pam whimpered from the intense pleasure as his big cock continued driving harder and faster into her pussy.

When she climaxed, Pam howled ecstatically and incoherently. Her back arched and her fingernails dug into Dave’s shoulders. After her orgasm, she happily collapsed back onto the old blanket as her muscles completely relaxed. More satisfied than she had ever been, Pam lay under the man who had brought her to that marvelous state.

He continued fucking her but not for very long. The pain in his shoulders from Pam’s fingernails was smothered by the incredible pleasure Dave felt welling up in his groin. From all throughout his body it collected and exploded out his cock. Seconds after hearing the orgasmic cry from Pam, he matched it with his own as he climaxed, ejaculating heavily into Pam’s sopping and still quivering pussy. Three times his cum spurted before he was finished and sprawled on top of his partner.

They lay for several minutes as if in some kind of post-sexual stupor, resting from the tremendously enjoyable sex they had just shared. Pam recovered first and whispered into the ear of the man on top of her: “That was wonderful, Dave. Both of us cumming together like that. It was the best I’ve ever had.” Pam smiled up at the man who had just given her such a great time.

“Me too. I mean, it was the best I’ve ever had. You are really hot, Pam; did you know that?” He smiled back at the beautiful young woman who had just given him such a great time.

“Really Dave? I’m glad. I like hearing that from you. Do you live near here?”

“Not too far. Why?”

“Well, I was thinking maybe I could go to your place the next time, on a Saturday or Sunday, and we could use your bed instead of this hayloft. That is if it’s okay with you.”

“It’s more than okay; it’s a great idea. With more time and more room on my bed, there’s a lot of really fun things I’d like to do with you. I know you’ll like them too.”

Pam smiled, thinking about the great sex they had just enjoyed and the even greater sex that lay ahead of them.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments