Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bike Ride Blow Job

"A post college hand job and blow job adventure"

17
7 Comments 7
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Two years after she graduated from college my wife, Regina, went on a Labor Day weekend bike ride. The rides all started and ended at a biking club located in a medium size town about 50 miles from where she had gone to college. The rides were through rural and farm areas with easy to moderate difficulty.

 

 

Regina had registered to do a 50 mile bike ride on Saturday and shorter rides on Sunday and Monday. The sign-in was at a school gym near the bike club. After she signed in and got a map of the route along with information about rest stops with fruit and water, she noticed a man who looked familiar.

 

She thought for a moment, and then remembered he was a biology instructor at her college. He was probably 20 years older than her. He was good-looking and very fit. She was certain he was married. Regina became somewhat aroused looking at him and thinking about what she would like to do with him.

 

Regina is effortlessly seductive and flirtatious. She is very attractive, her long lovely hair reaches below her shoulders, she has a great body, and her eyes are enticing and engaging.

 

She is very flirtatious (but acts as though she is unaware of what she is doing). It is an almost uncontrollable, irrepressible part of her personality. She has to flirt. She enjoys the attention guys give her and is always pleased and thrilled.

 

She approached the biology instructor and introduced herself. She told him she thought she remembered him from college. He told her she was correct and introduced himself. His name was John.

 

Regina asked, “Is your wife here with you for the bike rides?”

 

He replied, “No, she really doesn’t enjoy biking. I’m spending the weekend at the Holiday Inn near the Interstate.”

 

Regina quickly said, “I’m staying there also.” She knew she had him.

 

Regina said, “You look like you’re in great shape, you must bike on a regular basis.”

 

John liked the flattery. He answered, “I do exercise most days. You look like you work out regularly.”

 

Regina liked that he noticed. She said, “I try to go to the gym or bike every day.”

 

While Regina and John were discussing the bike ride, she knew he was enjoying talking to her. She noticed his eyes move to her tits which were pushing out against the tight sweatshirt and bra less t-shirt she was wearing. She was certain he was getting an erection talking to her and glancing at her lovely tits.

 

The idea of seducing an older man excited her. The idea of seducing a married man excited her. The idea of seducing an older good-looking married man excited her very much.

 

She knew if she could get them both into a situation of relative privacy she would touch his dick, let her hand linger and she would have him.

 

She gave him a flirtatious smile, made lingering eye contact with her beautiful brown eyes, and asked John if it would be okay if they rode together. He readily agreed. Part one of her plan was successful.

 

Regina told him, “I don’t go very fast. I just enjoy being out and looking at the scenery.”

 

John said, “Me too.”

 

Regina, sex lover that she is, had developed a plan. There were several rest stops at parks and farms along the route of the bike ride. Each of the stops had restrooms, water, and fruit. When Regina and John reached the second rest stop at a park she told him they should hang back when the other riders left the rest area. He said, “Okay.” Part two of her plan was successful.

 

There were picnic tables and benches with fruit and water in front of the restrooms in the park. There was a parking lot where the riders could leave their bikes. It was between the road and the restrooms. Behind the restrooms were more picnic table and benches in a small grove. The benches were secluded and could not be seen because of the restrooms.

 

As soon as the other riders were back on their bikes, and out of sight, Regina went to work.

 

John had no idea how much pleasure his dick would receive from Regina’s skilled jerk off hands and her eager and experienced cock sucking mouth. Regina stood in front of John, very close. She brushed her hand across his dick several times. It was already hard with anticipation. She knew it would be. She gently teased his erection with her fingers. He started squirming a little and let out a light sigh of pleasure. She then gave his dick some gentle squeezes, moved her hand then put it back on his stiff boner and squeezed.

 

She said, “Let’s move our bikes and go to one of the benches near the back of the park.”

 

They moved their bikes out of sight behind the restrooms.

 

They sat down next to each other on a bench. She leaned toward him, stuck her tongue in his mouth, and brushed her hand across his dick several times. She teased his erection with her fingers while they were excitedly tongue kissing. John began to feel her up through her sweat shirt. Regina rested her hand on his dick with just a little downward pressure. He let out a long sigh of pleasure. John was incredibly aroused as he was feeling Regina’s tits while having his dick played with, and tongue kissing very hard.

 

Regina stopped kissing and said, “I’d like to do something special for you. I call it 50-50. Are you interested?

 

John, hesitated for a moment, then said, “Sure…what is it?”

 

Regina responded, “It’s half blow job and half hand job, I’ll work on your erection with my mouth and my hands. Do you think you’d like that?”

 

John answered, “Of course I would.”

 

Regina was wearing an old sweat shirt over a tight t-shirt without a bra. She stood up in front of John. She took her sweat shirt off and dropped it on the ground. John was gawking at her luscious bra less t shirt tits. Regina’s aroused nipples were poking through her tight t-shirt.

 

Regina asked, “I think you like my tits. I saw you are staring at them this morning and you were touching them very nicely. Can I show them to you?”

 

John replied, “Oh, yes.”

 

Regina moved closer to him and lifted her t shirt to show John her lovely bare tits. She said teasingly, “Do you think you’d like to touch them again with your hands…and maybe your dick? Before John said anything she moved even closer to him so he could reach both of her tits easily. He massaged and kneaded them gently. John leaned forward and tongued and sucked Regina’s right nipple while softly squeezing her left tit.

 

Regina became very aroused and said, “Oh yes John, oh yes.”

 

She really enjoyed his tit massage and nipple sucking becoming increasingly excited.

 

She moved back a few steps and got down on the ground between his knees. She retrieved the sweatshirt she had dropped and knelt on it.

 

She rubbed his erection through his shorts then slid her hand into his underwear. She worked on his dick a little then stopped. She thought John was very excited and she thought he might shoot his load as soon as she touched his boner in his underwear.

 

She asked John to stand up. When he did, she grabbed both sides of his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. His erection sprang out. Regina looked at it as it stuck straight out. She said, “Wow, it’s so big and hard. Sit back down I think I’d like to work on that.”

 

After John’s sat back down, she held his dick it at the bottom of his shaft with one hand and squeezed it while gently rubbing the underside with the fingers of her other hand. Next she fingered his balls and rubbed them gently.

 

She leaned forward and slowly licked his balls, continuing all the way up his shaft with her tongue. When she got to his cock head she swirled her tongue around it a few times.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

 

Because she was leaning toward him to tongue his dick, her tits and hair were rubbing his thighs. This sensation added to the pleasure both of them were getting.

 

John looked down between his legs at Regina’s stunning naked dangling knockers, her beautiful face, and her lovely cock sucking mouth. Her hair was dark brown then and flowed down below her shoulders. John was staring at her and his stiff dick was pulsating.

 

She moved her head back and let her long hair hang down and brush against his erection. He loved the feel of her beautiful soft hair touching his dick. She wrapped some of her hair around his dick and gently stroked his boner with it. Then she let her hair touch his balls and massaged them lightly with her hair.

 

John moaned, “Ooohhh, oh yes.”

 

She stopped stroking his dick with her hair and licked his balls very slowly.

 

He yelled, “Yes, yes, lick them, lick my balls.”

 

She continued to lick his balls slowly and attentively. She squeezed the bottom of his shaft to make his hard dick even harder, keeping a little pressure on his shaft while she continued to tongue his balls.

 

His breathing was getting harder and harder, more intense.

 

John moaned and said, “Yes, yes, lick my balls, squeeze my dick.”

 

Regina locked her moist lips on the head of his cock just below the rim and moved her magnificent tongue all around the head. Her tongue swirled around and around his cock head. At the same time she slowly stroked his throbbing shaft lightly as if she were going to jerk him off into her mouth with her soft experienced fingers. She made some exaggerated slurping sounds while sucking on the rim of his engorged cock head.

 

She stopped and looked up at him. She had him begging.

 

He said, “No, no, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

 

Regina asked, “Does that feel good, would you like me to tongue kiss your dick again?”

 

John answered, “Oh yes, tongue it.”

 

She said, “I love your dick, it is so big and thick, it makes me hot to touch it. I want your cum in my mouth, I want to swallow your cum.”

 

She started going up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm wet mouth, doing some head bobbing and swirling her tongue as she went up and down. She licked up and down on his shaft maximizing the pleasure his dick was getting by using her experienced tongue perfectly.

 

She stopped again.

 

Next she put her fingers together and out straight. She put a hand on each side of his erection and moved her palms slowly in opposite directions, gently twisting and turning his swollen dick. He moaned with pleasure. A drop of pre cum seeped out of his cock head. She leaned forward and licked and swallowed the pre cum. He gasped with pleasure.

 

She returned to the slow two palm hand job twisting of his erection. More pre cum oozed out. Again she bent forward; this time she trapped his cock head tightly in her mouth for a second and sucked the pre cum into her mouth with her lips. He moaned with ecstasy. She looked at his dick, it was

 

pulsating and throbbing and looked like it was ready to explode. She blew gently on his engorged cock head several times.

 

He let out a long “Ooohhh.”

 

She ran her tongue all around his cock head, twirling and licking, twirling and licking and sucking and swallowing pre cum.

 

“Do you like this?” she said softly.

 

“Oh yes, I do,” he said loudly.

 

Again she gently twisted his erection with both palms. She leaned toward his dick.

 

Regina stopped and paused for a few seconds. Next she held his dick at the base with her left hand and made an “O” with the thumb and index finger of her right hand. She placed the “O” around John’s cock head and twisted slowly. She used a motion as if she were trying to unscrew a bottle top. She moved the “O” back and forth softly around his cock head. She stopped, waited a few seconds then leaned toward his erection.

 

Her mouth was just a few inches from his cock head. Regina said, “I’d like to put the whole thing in my mouth, if that’s okay.”

 

John answered, “Oh my god yes, yes it is…put it in your mouth”

 

“Will you can give me a mouthful of cum if I give you a blow job,” she said teasingly.

 

John didn’t answer. Instead he screamed with pleasure when Regina completely engulfed his dick with her warm moist mouth.

 

Regina stopped and looked up. She temptingly asked, “Is it really okay if I give you a blow job?”

 

John couldn’t endure much more teasing and quickly responded, “Give me a blow job, yes give me a blow job, make me cum.”

 

The next thing he knew she was slurping up and down on his dick. He was enjoying the incredible pleasure from her warm wet mouth and she was enjoying the feel of his hard dick in her mouth.

 

John couldn’t believe that he had left his motel room that morning to go on a bike ride and now he was sitting on a bench with a beautiful woman kneeling down between his legs sucking his dick for all she was worth giving him the best blow job he had ever had.

 

John yelled, “Oh my god yes, yes that is incredible, I have never felt anything like that.”

 

Regina wanted to both see his dick explode and taste his cum.

 

Regina stopped working on his dick and asked, “Are you ready to cum? Do you want to cum all over my lips and tongue and in my mouth? I want to taste your cum.”

 

He could barely speak, “Yes I want to cum, make me cum, make me cum, in your mouth.”

 

She wasn’t done teasing him. She said, “I want you to shoot a big load of cum in my mouth. Is that okay?”

 

John blurted, “Yes, yes I’ll cum in your mouth.”

 

She once again went up and down; up and down on his shaft with her warm moist mouth, cock sucking lips, and talented dick licking tongue.

 

He screamed with pleasure, “Ooohhh, my god that tongue, that tongue.”

 

She felt his dick twitch as his first big dick cream eruption spurted into her mouth. As soon as he started cumming, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue on her lower lip and did a sort of deep throat move on his cum gushing erection. She tried to get his whole dick into her mouth and get as much of his spurting cum down her throat as she could. She swallowed as much as she could, gulping several times.

 

John’s first big spurt had erupted several inches down her throat. He continued to cum for a while in a long continuous stream. She was enthralled by his nonstop flow of dick cream.

 

While John was spurting cum down her throat Regina came very hard. John had both of his hands gently resting on her shoulders as she had the orgasm. The feel of his gentle touch on her magnified the intensity of her pleasure. She had the biggest orgasm she had ever had. All that was going on amazed her. His dick was spurting cum into her mouth while he moaned in ecstasy. Regina felt slightly dizzy from the intensity of her huge orgasm and her complete sexual delight. Her orgasm was controlling her body. She was tingling and very wet between her legs. Her nipples were very erect.

 

Regina sucked and slurped and swallowed while breathing hard from her orgasm.

 

She gently squeezed his dick to get all of the cum out, swallowing every drop.

 

After she sucked John dry she encouraged him to finger fuck her cunt. John was eager to please her. He didn’t know she already had an orgasm with a mouthful of his cum. Regina sat next to John on the bench and spread her legs wide. John’s finger fucking led to her second satiating and sexually pleasing orgasm.

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments