Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chamois

"The simplest thing can lead to an adventure and chamois did just that."

3
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Barely making it to work on time is not the best way to start a day. This is especially true on a Saturday when and where, the auto parts store is a popular destination. Saturday mornings are usually a hubbub for Will at the local parts store where Will works part time. His friend who owns the store pays him well to work Saturdays and he gets discounts on parts. It allowed his friend to take the weekends off.

The do it yourself crowd gets up early and this particular Saturday they were waiting at the door with broken parts, lists and a couple of battery cores. When the onslaught settled down Will and his fellow employees told jokes and argued sports in a steady banter between customers.

Will had moved to restocking items in the cleaning aisle when he looked up and saw a well constructed young woman heading his direction. “Oh boy, here comes some guy’s wife wanting something and she has no idea what it is.” Will thought, this would be another “My hubby/boyfriend wants a…” Then the struggle would start.

“Hi, what can we help you find?” He pretended interest.

“I’m looking for Chamois, two large ones that are not blemished.” Jasmine’s electric blue eyes and sexy smile made Will decide to show her the exact location.

“Over in the next aisle.” Will led her around the corner and pointed to them.

She pulled the largest ones off their hook and started checking them carefully. “These two will work.” Smiling again, she handed them to Will who wondered why she would need two; however he did not immediately comment.

At the register Will placed the two chamois in a bag and quipped “You must have a couple pretty large cars to wash today.”

She again smiled, “No, I’m doing some sewing; making myself a pair of shorts for bike riding and I wanted to try this material.”

Will’s eyes widened and before he thought, he said “Boy, I would sure like to see those.” He then felt the blood rush to his face.

“Sure, when I get done I’ll model them just, for you.” With that Jasmine was out the door, aboard her bike and headed down the street.

Will stared in disbelief; he wasn’t sure what had just happened but, he was sure this wasn’t an ordinary day. He knew the other guys would never believe him so he didn’t even try. On weekdays he turned wrenches in his own shop located a few blocks away from the parts store.

The following week went by at a normal pace and once again Will headed for his Saturday job only this day he decided to get there before the early crowd. The store was close and Will often walked to work. Just as he crossed the parking lot something flashed by him so fast he flinched and nearly ducked. It was a girl on a bike who made a wide circle with one long sexy leg down and came right back toward him.

“She’s naked!” Will thought before he saw the bright red sash drop to her side as she came to a halt directly in front of him.

The sash secured the naked appearing shorts at her waist which fluttered in the breeze as she swiveled off the bike in one smooth cat-like motion.

It was Jasmine doing a mini pirouette and asking, “What do you think?”

“Uh, oh that would be classified information.” He’d never seen anything quite like that at least, not outside of a girly magazine.

“Well, here’s my card, I do sewing and alterations and I’m available for lunch, most days.” Jasmine tucked the card into his shirt pocket and was gone before he could respond.

Work that day once again, seemed slightly out of time and Will couldn’t help but wonder what was on this girl’s mind. He certainly knew what was on his, a longer, closer view of those shorts but, it was a busy day and he needed to stay focused.

After Will closed the store that night he retrieved the card from his pocket. At the top it said “Sewing – Alterations-- Creations” with “ALL THAT’S JAS” centered and Jasmines phone number below but, no address. Will concluded she was just having fun with him, but perhaps, he would call, next week. She sure did seem to be quite friendly.

Sundays Will reserved for his own cars and he had a key to the store if, he needed parts.

Engrossed under the hood, in old coveralls, Will hadn’t shaved that morning, his hair tussled and a coffee mug was balanced on the fender. Things were moving right along and he was making progress on the hot rod he had owned since high school.

"So, did you lose my card?" Jasmine’s sweet voice startled Will and caused him to bump his head and drop his wrench which rattled its way down through the engine compartment and clink on the floor.

“Ouch!” Will rubbed the bump on his head as Jasmine’s long sexy leg swept under the car and slid the wrench out. “Looks like you need an assistant and its Sunday, you’re supposed to relax.”

Will’s sheepish grin was accentuated by a splotch of grease on his cheek. He wiped the sweat off his brow, “Yeah, I suppose but, this is the only time I have for my stuff”.

“You didn’t answer my first question, do you need another card?” She held one up.

“Uh, no I didn’t want to seem well, you know, pushy.” Will was lying and she knew it.

“I heard you were awfully shy but, I think I can get you over that”, Jasmine’s tongue moved from the corner of her mouth and disappeared as she playfully bit her lower lip, smiled a very seductive smile and her blue eyes iced him.

“Who told you I’m shy?” Will wasn’t on any social web sites so; someone must be talking to her.

“My research tells me you are 24, don’t have a wife or a girl friend and it appears not a boyfriend either if, you know what I mean.” She continued, “It’s obvious you need some help with the social graces so, why don’t we start with dinner? Grab a shower and I’ll pick you up around six.”

Jasmine was, once again, gone before Will could fully process what was happening.

Will showered, shaved, combed his hair, brushed his teeth twice, put on his best jeans & western shirt and the cool new boots that hurt his feet. In this process it had occurred to him Jasmine was picking him up resulting in mental questions.

Questions Will vocalized when no one was around, were directed to Air Buddy, an imaginary friend he had invented years ago, who Will talked when, he was really talking to himself. “This seems backward, how did I get into this? Oh yeah, why did I tell her, I wanted, to see those shorts?” Air Buddy was silent as usual.

The throaty sound of a Porsche 997 Turbo broke Will’s concentration and caused him to lean and peer out his front window. Will recognized Jasmine as the beautiful blue eyed, blonde pilot. I’m way outclassed, he thought, suddenly feeling his stomach was knotting and as he headed out the front door he was thinking, he hoped this would get over quickly.

“You have to open your own door” Jasmine teased, “Say, you do clean up rather well”.

Will pretended not to notice the low cut blouse or, Jasmine’s cleavage, or Jasmine’s over the knee skirt and bare feet. It all seemed strange until Will noticed pair of classy shoes wedged between the seats. She would put them on before they entered the restaurant.

Jasmine smelled absolutely delicious and it was a perfume Will had never experienced tantalizing his nose. He leaned back slightly, inhaled and Jasmine noticed, “Do you like it?” It was as if, she could read his mind as she flipped her wrist under Will’s nose, “I ordered it from a shop in France ”.

“Very sweet” Will slightly relaxed.

Dinner went well partially, because the restaurant she chose was not too upper-crusty. Jasmine did most of the talking which, was in the form of questions. Will wondered if she had been to law school so to be safe, he answered as briefly as possible.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile



Jasmine had insisted it was going to be her treat which seemed odd to Will yet, nearly everything he had done that day, was unusual.

Will was unaware the food was mediocre, he didn’t know if there was a waiter or a waitress, his attention was on Jasmine.

As he was sliding back into the Porsche, two beers heavier, Will thought “I think I can make it home without this being a disaster.”

Almost before that thought was complete Jasmine dropped a new venture on him.

“Would you like to see my shop?”

“You don’t need to give me a tour, I really…” He wanted to beg off.

“I love to show off my work especially, the designs we are drawing for a supplier of women’s clothing.” Jasmine cut him off before he could come up with an excuse then she raised an eyebrow “Can you keep a secret?”

“So far, it doesn’t seem like I’ve been able to keep many from you.” Will lamented.

Jasmine ignored his remark, “You guys are probably not really interested anyway but, you can pretend.”
Will looked around to see who the other guy was and not finding him, reluctantly agreed.

Jasmine’s shop was large; Will had imagined a small one room operation. It included several sewing machines, drawings on easels, partially finished apparel on forms & manikins work tables and an amazing lighting system. Formerly a large ranch style home over half of the living space had been converted into a business. Not needing all the living space a six bedroom house afforded, Jasmine told him about converting it and other things he would not remember.

It was fun to stare at her ass and get sneak peeks at her tits and just when he least expected, she spun around. “I think its time for the de-briefing”; Jasmine took Will’s hand and led him down a hallway to an un-marked door Will had not noticed.

“This is my room where, I intend to find out about that classified information, you have.” She led him through the door.

Remembering the comment he made that started this whole thing. “Oh yeah, me and my big mouth, I’ll never learn.” Will blushed.

As the door closed Jasmine un-buttoned the side of her skirt and it fell to the floor.

Will stared in amazement as there, within reach was the ultra-tight, short-short chamois shorts, complete with red sash and a very slight but obvious, camel toe. Next off came the blouse revealing a chamois bra with sexy nipple impressions.

“Now big guy, we are all alone so you can tell me just what that information is, I can keep it secret.” Jasmine pushed her firm breasts against Will’s chest, put an arm around his neck and her lips caressed his.
Jasmine broke off the kiss, half-closed one eye and stared at Will’s boots. “I can tell those boots are hurting your feet, would you like help slipping them off?”

When she bent to help remove Will’s boots, the bra suddenly seemed to have a wardrobe failure.
It became obvious it was intentional when Will saw the untied laces dangling freely at her sides.

“I think we can both get a lot more comfortable now.” Jasmine popped the snap buttons on Will’s western shirt and had it off before he could protest. Once again, Jasmine’s cat-like moves were so quick Will was half naked before he could even get his hands up. However, he did manage to observe the chamois shorts doing an admirable job of soaking up wetness as evidenced by the damp, darker color creeping upward and outward.

“Better get these off before they need to be wrung out.” Jasmine slowly removed the shorts with Will observing in awestruck silence, the tiniest panties he had ever seen.

Pushing Will backward onto the bed Jasmine almost whispered, “Now we’ll get down to the part of the de-briefing I really like.” She un-buckled his belt, dragged his pants over the edge of the bed and quickly stomped them to the floor surprising him, at how deftly they were removed.
Whisking Will’s underwear off, Jasmine proceeded to cup his balls with one hand and hold his now erect shaft with the other. “What do we have here? It looks like this needs further inspection. Hmm, it is rather swollen, don’t you think?”

“Well, I guess.” Will blushed his larger than average man tool, close to eight inches and thick was being handled and he wasn't exactly sure how to react.

“I think it is just about the perfect size for me.” She smiled and took it into her mouth.

Will hadn’t experienced such intensity, at least, never so quickly. In a few minutes she managed to pull his trigger, his gun was going off and his thoughts went from “Oh wow!” to “Oh no!” to “I’m going to be drained and embarrassed.”

“That’s exactly what I had in mind” Jasmine didn’t even look surprised, “Now we can get to the more serious entertainment.” And almost before he could catch his breath Jasmine was all over Will kissing, rubbing, massaging and actually directing him about how to fondle her. She guided Will’s fingers to her wet pussy and took control to inserting one slightly while slightly gushing, as she squeezed his exploring hand between her thighs.

“Yes, now you’re getting the hang of it but, I want more” Jasmine opened her legs, “Hope you are ready, dessert is being served.” She pulled his head down between her legs.

Will began kissing & tonguing her pussy finding a sweet vanilla-like taste tantalizing his senses.

“That’s from the same French shop, a special taste, I hope you like.” She cooed.

“It is delicious!” Will garbled; he was getting into this.

He was amazed at the smoothness of her shaved pussy and the tightness of her vagina. However, his tongue could not seem to open her gate no matter how hard he pushed. When he backed off for just a moment, once more, Jasmine’s quick movements reversed her position and she started stroking Will’s cock which, again rose for the occasion; she climbed on top of Will cowgirl style “I want show you something I’d bet you’ve never experienced.”

Raising her beautiful ass above while spreading her pussy lips, Jasmine firmly held and slowly inserted his cock working it in while, gradually sliding up and down until he was completely engulfed. Her pubic bone bumped his as she slowly rocked forward and back.

“I learned this from an ancient Oriental book.” Jasmine’s seductive smile hypnotized Will while he felt his cock being gripped, grasped and pulled almost, as if, by invisible hands.

Jasmine began to coo, make purring sounds and gasp, all in cycles. She repeated them several times over as her wetness began flowing down around his manhood.

Finally, there came some sensations Will could never have imagined, much less, describe. Although he tried to focus on her face, the stimulations were coming from Jasmine’s undulating pelvis. So he cupped and massaged her breasts in a vain attempt to get some control on the tempo.

Jasmine’s pace gradually increased and Will could see her blue eyes were glazed. She seemed to be in another world as she drove her pelvis down his shaft with a determined energy.

“Cum, uh, with, uh , me!” Jasmine exhaled each word individually; causing a reaction from Will that made him think he was going to lose consciousness.

He realized, he should breathe but he wanted the feeling to go on as long as possible.

Now it seemed all of his strength and even his very being was being drawn out.

Jasmine’s release was even more unrestrained. It appeared to be out-of body experience. She was apparently in the grip of multiple orgasms. Ultimately tensing like a lightning bolt struck she seemed consumed by a convulsive reaction. A copious mixture streamed from their coupling, mixing with their sweat and flowing freely to a Synchronized collapse leaving them entwined in recovery mode.

Finally Jasmine lifted her head and broke the silence. “That’s the first time I have ever made it across the divide on a first date.”

“Do you always, uh, I mean…”

“Hell no, what kind of girl do you think I am?” Jasmine cut him short with an acted out frown.

“Right now, pretty near perfect” Will grinned, “I just can’t figure out why you aren’t taken.”

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments