Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chamois 2

"Perceptions can be very deceiving and cause desparate action."

3
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Monday morning started early for Will as, someone in the weekend crowd usually dropped off a broken vehicle. Will was the go-to guy for engine work on specialty vehicles. On many of these he could listen to a rough sounding engine and know the problem. For Will repairs were only difficult on those of limited manufacture when finding parts became a challenge. Even so, Will really enjoyed working with specialty cars and owners willing to spend what it took to enjoy their hobbies. He had a working relationship with specialists around the region and they formed a network that solved problems together.

 *****

Jasmine’s shop was noisy and it wasn’t caused by extra traffic at least not, in the sense of customers.
The two people Jasmine employed, Franzine or Fran and Anthony or Toni were the source. The noise in the shop was in the office where Fran, Toni and Jasmine were viewing the video surveillance recording from the previous day. Jasmine had forgotten to shut off the machine and Toni noticed a recording was made. And Toni was a worse busy body than any old lady.

“Damn he’s hot I wish you had a camera in your bedroom.” Fran was impressed.

“You’re so naughty but, he does look delicious.” Toni chimed in.

“He’s not your type, remember?” Jasmine reminded.

Toni’s brother had been Will’s barber for years and Jasmine persuaded Toni to get a rundown on Will.

Her age had Jasmine a little concerned. She had not told Will that she was almost three years older. But Fran at 30 was three years older than Jasmine and also older than her guy. And Toni was in the mid-late thirties and worse than a woman about is age.

Fran was a master seamstress who complimented Jasmine's design talent and Toni was the artist with a flair for color. Toni made everything they created work well.

Jasmine really expected a call from Will Monday morning but, it didn’t happen. Monday afternoon Jasmine was meeting a buyer who, was flying in and would need a lift. Could it be that Will just needed to be reminded she was available or a hint that other guys could be interested?

*****

The throaty sound of Jasmine’s Porsche caused Will to glance up from his early afternoon project as she cruised by with a dignified appearing passenger. The guy was oblivious to Will’s operation and the cars parked in the front.

“He must be Jasmine’s regular squeeze,” Will told Air Buddy (AB which Will pronounced Abe), and went on about his work. He was far too busy to spend time analyzing anything of a personal nature. AB never disagreed with Will. He was the perfect friend and Monday brought more work than Will could accomplish. Will retired very late and was so tired he did not notice the blinking light on the answer machine.

Tuesday frustrated Will even though he managed to get three cars back on the road. Although only one new repair job showed, Tuesday again found Will up late. Will knew, if he got the parts he needed, he would be able to catch up by the week’s end.

*****

By Wednesday Jasmine was extremely perplexed. Will hadn't called and hadn’t even returned her call or sent a simple text message. Was he daft? Jasmine was accustomed to being pursued. She had never dealt with being ignored. This was a different experience or rather, non-experience.
Fran suggested another drive by might jolt him and get a response. Perhaps the buyer appeared too stuffy looking. “He may have thought it was your brother. Why don’t you take Toni for a ride. Will doesn’t know he sucks cock,” Fran snickered.

“Oh yeah? Well I’m probably better at it than you,” Toni sneered.

“You’ve had more practice,” Fran laughed.

“Oh goody! A cock sucking competition: “And in this corner we have Two Tongue Toni who blows in from Frisco. In the opposite corner is Frantic Fran, sucked in by her own mouth,” Jasmine’s humor was wasted.

“Toni put on your muscle shirt and let’s go for a ride,” Jasmine liked Fran’s idea.

*****

Wednesday afternoon Will was sitting on the tailgate of his pickup, eating a sandwich. Once again the sound of Jasmine’s Porsche caught his attention. A younger muscled up passenger glanced blankly at Will. Jasmine waived and gave Will a “Hi, look what I caught, smile."

Will grinned with his cheek full of sandwich and raised his pop can in a toast-type salute. “Wonder why she drives by my place,” Will said to AB, “I’m three blocks off the main drag and there’s no real traffic, this time of day.”

Will’s focus had been on work the whole week. He was worried he might have more than he could accomplish. He started early both Monday & Tuesday and only quit when exhaustion was causing mistakes. Wednesday arrived faster than Will could work but, parts arrived and things were going together better than usual. If everything went as well Thursday Will could look forward to a whole weekend he could call his own. He had to get three vehicles out in the next two days or burn midnight oil.

Wednesday evening Will noticed the blinking 5 on the answer machine meaning five new messages. ”Shit, who broke what, now?” Will said to AB.

The first two were telemarketers.

The third, was Jasmine: “It’s Monday 4 pm just thought I would check in to see how things were going. Call or message me when you get this, catch you later.”

Will wondered how he missed the blinking light, three days in a row.

The fourth was a click/buzz, no message.

The final and newest message was again Jasmine and she sounded perplexed, “Are you avoiding me? I know you have my number.” A long pause followed by, click!

“Well shit, I blew that one, AB,” Will suddenly remembered the guy in the suit riding with Jasmine on Monday. And the beefcake guy earlier that day. He thought it was strange she would drive by and call a couple hours later but, he resolved himself to the idea she had probably written him off.

*****

Thursday went better than Wednesday and Will was caught up before lunch. After a sandwich, a cup of coffee and a couple cookies Will decided to clean up the shop and put tools away.

The roll-up door on his shop was open and Will was sweeping when once more the Porsches’ sound caught his attention. Will was in the shadows at the back of the shop and the sun was directly behind. This afforded Will a good view and he knew from a car, it would be hard to see the back of the shop. Will turned and leaned against the bench to watch as Jasmine cruised by slowly.

A “golf-pro" appearing fellow was in the passenger seat and although Jasmine wore dark glasses, they didn’t disguise her slight turn toward Will. Her look in his direction didn't include a wave. Will concluded she could not see him.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

He was still wondering why she drove down this street.

*****

Jasmine’s business focus had not been good and she wandered about her shop. She would start work on one thing only to drop it and start something else.

By Wednesday they had fallen two days behind on scheduled projects. Fran and Toni could tell Jasmine was not able to concentrate and it was obvious Will was the problem. Fran and Toni decided they needed to help her solve the problem before it got any worse.

Fran is a gorgeous brunette with thick luscious lips, a perfect round ass and a bodacious rack. Fran is also a divorcee who found Mr. Right was really Mr. Wrong. Fran subsequently decided men are great for fucking but, made lousy long term lovers.

Toni is anal in more ways than one. Toni needs to have everything in its place, thinks business should click, hates interruptions unless of course, they are his. Toni is picky, prissy; constantly grooming and a professional pain in the ass. Toni knows Jasmine tries to keep him in his office with the door closed.

“I think we need to ramp up the pressure on Will.” Fran interrupted Jasmine’s thoughts.
“Maybe he’s mentally slow.” Toni suggested.

Fran scolded Toni, “No he’s not, he just needs to realize what he’s missing and I’ve got an idea. It’s bold but, if anything can wake him this should do it.” Fran's smirk always preceded suggesting raunchy ideas, “Remember Randy the golf-pro I’ve been seeing? Well," Fran stretched the well-word out, "He’s Randy in more ways than one and he wants to try something different.”

“I’m not doing any threesome with your golfer buddy.” Jasmine frowned.

“No, nothing like that! Uh well, kind of like that only you don’t get to have sex, that’s my job. Your job is to record the action so we want to keep it to enjoy later,” Fran giggled.

“Are you serious or sick? How’s that going to help me?” Jasmine was aware of Fran's very sexual nature.

“Ever done it? I mean record the action for a couple so, they could just be themselves?” Toni continued, “I have, it was major a thrill and I nearly got off three times before it was over,” Toni’s eyes widened.

Jasmine didn’t really want to think about Toni's strange habits, “You queer bastard, did you two cook this up as a joke?" Toni looked serious when Jasmine shot him a look, "Do you really think it’s a good idea? And how is this going to get Will’s attention? You certainly don’t plan to send him a copy of the action or, do you?” Jasmine was desperately trying to understand what Fran had in mind.
Fran smiled, "It could be like a documentary of a sexual experience. We can do the sound separately and put it on Will's answer machine. He can listen to it and if we set it up properly he will think…” Fran was quickly interrupted by Jasmine.

“I am getting laid and he is missing out! That's really risky!" Jasmine hesitated for a few seconds, "Ok, I'll do it."

*****

Early Thursday morning Toni's three cameras waited on tripods and Fran was wearing a prototype negligee designed for a client. The magic of morning light was perfect.
Randy arrived in his usual white shorts & shirt attire and he acquired a large bulge in the shorts when he saw Fran.
Jasmine hoped she could remember Toni's schooling on running the center camera. Toni could operate the other two and the sound system. The scripted action was posted like a list high on the wall behind the three cameras. If anyone lost track of timing or actions, there it was, in large letters, easy to see.

This was to a be short B type porno with the usual formalities of stripping, blowjob and cunnilingus opening the show. Things quickly heated up as did Fran when Randy operated in porn actor style using his tool to pry open Fran’s vagina. Randy's actions caused Fran to gasp & groan like she was working out at the gym. Randy held and rotated and only entered halfway. He was pulling up and pushing down causing Fran to spread her legs wide, raise her ass and beg Randy to go deeper. Randy obviously had plenty of experience. He was doing a squeeze and please routine nearly forcing Fran to lose focus. "More give me more, oh fuck, fuck me deeper!” Fran would have made an excellent porn star. She had the body, the moves, multiple orgasm abilities and an on camera presence and all were augmented by a sultry voice. 

The combination was affecting Jasmine who tried to man the camera and watch the action at the same time. This was an erotic first for Jasmine and her own wetness was becoming a problem. She was directly affected by the visuals and the sounds of raw sex. Her knees were weak, her pulse was rapid and she feared her breathing would be heard on the recording. She beyond anything she had experienced outside of actual sex.

Toni pointed to the camera which, stood like a sentinel, reminding her to track the action. Toni was not nearly as affected by the interaction between Fran and Randy.

To Jasmine, it seemed like an hour before the final cue came, along with Fran and Randy. Their action barely subsided when Toni moved a microphone from its stand to Jasmine’s lips and held up the cue card.

Jasmine was not faking when, she breathlessly read, “You!" breathing heavily, "Should have called me!”

*****

Thursday evening, Will did not need to retire early or late because Friday was open for the first time in weeks. He could work on his ride and install new the parts that arrived weeks ago.

The flashing light on the phone recorder made his heart sink. “Dang I'll bet someone’s broke something major and Friday is toast,” Will told AB and pushed the play button.

The message was something few people will ever experience. It started with a sound like someone dropped the phone causing Will to laugh say to AB, “Bet someone butt-dialed me and didn’t hear recorder message.”
Things really changed very quickly as Will’s attention was grabbed by lascivious sounds on the other end. Sounds of people having sex. This wasn't down & out, get it over with quickly, we got other things to do, sex. Nope! Oh, hell no! This was a get after it raunchy, verbally pornographic, hard-core, fuck me, suck me, lick me and do me every way you can. Intercourse in progress. Ala mode!

It grabbed Will’s total and undivided attention. It also gave him a hard-on when it went on so long that it nearly ran the answer machine out of memory.
It was the end of the message that shocked Will the most. Jasmine’s sweet and exhausted sounding voice came on: “You,” Will heard her breathe heavily, “Should have called me.” Click!

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments