Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe the Chameleon II

"A man's encounter with a mysterious woman"

1
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
James wasn't crazy about his job, but the whole time he was washing dishes in that downtown diner he was beaming. His first encounter with the enigmatic, legendary Chloe had left him weak in the knees and with a tenacious grin. He still couldn't wrap his head around his experience in that alley being more than just a dream. He was a gangly, toe-headed chap, and since childhood his insecurity with his frail body and unimpressive penis had been a burden, but when he compared himself to the rest of the crowd She had drawn, he felt like a real buck. He was healthy, at least, and his dick was basically average, which isn't that bad.

James waved at his manager walking out the door. He locked the door of the diner, deciding to have a late dinner before commencing his closing duties.

With a sigh, he sat on the stoop in the dark alley behind the eatery, setting down his bottle of milk and the plate with a turkey sandwich. He mulled over his supper absent-mindedly, his thoughts rolling around Chloe. He had no idea how She found him, or how She possibly found him suitable for Her tastes. Did She think he was different? He felt like he stood out above the rest of the crew She assembled. He shook his head with a chuckle, popping the last bite of sandwich into his mouth. This was someone who got off getting plowed by strange men in alleys, She probably didn't even want to be able to tell any of them apart.

A bump came from the dumpster next to him, and a soft meowl of an alley-cat. With a sigh, he kicked at the metal box, hoping to shoo the animal off. He heard something hop out, and when he looked up he was startled so hard he tumbled down the steps onto the floor of the alley.

It was Her! Even through the costume, there was no mistaking it. She hopped up to skillfully walk along the edge of the dumpster, looking down on James with an amused half-smile. Slack-jawed, it took James a moment to process what he was seeing; she was totally nude except for a hair-band with cat ears sticking out of it, and a collar with a bell. There was a long, wiry tail curling up from between her ass cheeks, and as her lithe, taut body wiggled along the dumpster, the tail swayed back and forth. Her body was decorated with paint; black whiskers painted on her cheeks, a cute pink nose, a bright, white belly painted from her throat to her thighs, and gray stripes across her arms, legs and back.

She hopped down, then started crawling towards James on all fours. Petrified, he was on his back as she slinked up to him, put her face right up to his, then bumped her forehead into his chin, rubbing against him.

She moved away from him towards the steps, and he stood up to follow her, mesmerized. Confused by all of this, he watched her crawl up to where he had been eating. She looked at him and mewed, pawing at the empty plate by the half-empty bottle of milk.

Half-certain, he walked slowly up to her. She didn't look afraid, or like she would run away, but just purred patiently as he picked up the milk and poured a generous helping into the dish.

Her grin widening, Chloe lowered her face to the dish, then stuck her tongue into the shallow milk, dragging it across the plate again and again.

His hands trembling, he reached out to the woman who seemed to be ignoring him. He gently touched his fingers to her shoulder, and she pushed up with her arms to press her body into his touch.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

She continued lapping as his hand dragged down her back, the whole way down her body twisting so that wherever he touched, she pushed her body into it. By the time he reached her hips, she had her ass in the air, her back arched obscenely as she continued to sip the milk.

A long-time cat-person, James pressed his fingertips in circles around Chloe's sacrum, prompting her to push even higher, well-toned legs lifting her knees off the ground as her ass went straight into the air, all the while she was committed to that saucer of milk. His mouth started twitching into a mad smile as he slowly wrapped his hand around the tail- a beautifully-crafted butt plug, supporting a flexible wire tale covered in exquisite black velvet. He gave it the gentlest tug, and Chloe gasped and gave out a pleading mrowl, wiggling her hips from side to side.

He couldn't take another moment. Frantically undoing his pants, he pushed his belt down to his thighs, revealing his rock-hard erection. Digging his fingertips into Chloe's muscular haunches, he kicked his hips forward and plowed the full length of his member into her already-slick cavity.

Chloe whimpered softly as she slurped the milk, working with his rhythm to pound her hips back against his, never lowering her hips. Pounding has hard and fast as his frame could handle, he grabbed her tail and gave it a steady tug, making Chloe dig her fingers into the concrete step to hold herself steady.

"Oh yeah, oh wow, holy... I can't... it's so... I... ah... ah! Ah!"

Just as his thrusts reached their crescendo, she violently twisted her whole body away from his dick until she was sitting right below him. He didn't even have time to react when one of Chloe's hands cupped his balls and started kneading while the other stroked up and down the top of James' cock, pressing the glans into Chloe's puckered lips.

James clutched his hair and threw his head back with a howl of ecstasy. A pearly squirt of his seed flung itself up Chloe's forehead, then another, then another. Thick, stringy slime became splattered across her eyes and dribbling down her cheeks. Panting, his mind a near-dead blank, James stared down at the mysterious woman, his mental capacity too drained to speak.

He watched her look down at her hand, to the little droplet of cum on her wrist. She gave James only a brief, pouting grin, before closing her eyes, sticking out her tongue, and dragging it along her arm, scooping up the droplet as her tongue slid up to her fingertips. She raised her hand again, dragging the side of her wrist down her forehead, gathering a scoop of cum before she repeated the motion, licking her wrist clean in a continuous drag. She repeated the motion again and again, over her eyes and her cheeks, until her face and wrist were both wiped clean.

She smiled at James with an impish twinkle in her eye, then turned back to the dumpster. Kicking off, she easily hopped onto the edge, then straight across the alley onto a fire escape in an incredible leap, before disappearing into a dark window, her wiry tail wagging all over behind her.

James stood, paralyzed, pants at his knees and his dick still twitching, for several minutes before he started laughing mirthfully and went in to close up the diner.
Published 
Written by SynovexH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors