Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming up Short(s)

"Young man gives into a teasing older asian woman"

33
11 Comments 11
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

PauletteHill7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauletteHill7

 

Pulling away from the UT of Austin campus in my F-150, I was already dreading the drive home. I'd just visited my girlfriend Ali who was just settling into her college dorm. Ali is a tall, 5'6 112lb blond-haired blue-eyed ex-cheerleader. She was at every game I played in high school basketball. She became the love of my life two years ago when we were both Juniors and now, I was… leaving her on her own so that she could move up in the world. Ali was majoring in Chemistry/Biology and had her mindset on becoming a forensic scientist someday. I didn't blame her for her ambitions, just that we wouldn't be together.

I tried to keep my mind on the road as I drove the two and a half hours home. I was starting to regret my decision not to take Dad's money for college. He said he would "lend it to me". I didn't like his terms because I knew what he really wanted, he wanted me to take over the family "landscaping business". We have a family botanical nursery and Dad told me privately, he wanted me to take over the business soon. My older brother, Scott was also in the running for it, but he already started a family and had a business of his own, he was an electrician and worked for himself.

I was just nineteen and didn't have any prospects for college or the future. I figured I could concede and follow dad's direction, but it gave me no choice of my own. I had qualified to get into the same college as Ali but … I could take a student loan if I needed it.

Ali didn't need to stay at UTA the first summer. She wanted to take a couple of pre-requisite classes to bone-up on her math. I thought about "boning up" with Ali as I drove the interstate. Ali had such a slim model-like body. Small tits and small ass, but she was tight. Her pussy was incredibly tight. I felt my cock swell as I shifted lanes. I'd actually broken her cherry two years earlier. We both decided we would get our education completed before we became serious with each other. We had even talked about marriage, but not with a real date in mind.

My mind drifted and I wound up on the wrong interstate exit. "Shit! Get your mind together Marcus." I chewed myself until I got back on the right road. I needed to get to a job in a new development. I just needed to supervise the planting of a few trees that had been planted adjacent to a new golf course in an upscale neighborhood near a rec lake just east of Dallas.  I got there just as the trees were lifted from the truck.

The job didn't take long. Of course, there was more to be done in the neighborhood. Our Nursery was doing well with the contract we signed with the city council and the neighborhood. As I wiped laborers drove away, I grabbed a cold Gatorade from my cooler and sat on the back door of my truck. I wiped the sweat from my neck and eyes with my hand towel as I watched the sun begin to drop in the sky. "Another hot fucking day," I told myself.

Just then, I saw a truck pull up over the curb and stop near the greenbelt of a yard about three hundred feet from where I sat. Two men began throwing bags of something over a wrought iron fence. I could see a pergola and some pool accessories inside the yard. The men threw about thirty bags of something and then drove off. I decided to look closer and then saw a small woman dragging a bag from inside her fence to her landscape area near her pool. Her frame was tiny. I walked closer.

I got to the fence and noticed a very petite Asian woman with long braided black hair dressed in khaki shorts and a white t-shirt top. She had on some mule shoes and knew that was a no-no for someone working in their yard. She was trying to drag bags of mulch that was half her body weight.

"Hey, do you need some help?" I asked. She didn't hear me and I yelled this time.

The lady looked my way and said. "They were supposed to bring the bags inside."

"Ok, let me help you."

"Ok, sure," she smiled at me. She had such a small, but beautiful face. Her eyes slanted up slightly, which I found appealing. Her skin was a golden tan too. I lost my gaze and went to work when she introduced herself as "Hina."

"Did you say, Tina?"

"No, I'm Hina, I am Japanese."

"Oh, ok, I'm Marcus, uhhh Mark." I asked Hina where she wanted the mulch and she quickly directed me towards the edging of the in-ground pool. I hustled the bags, spread them out as need and opened each one. Hina thanked me and began spreading the red mulch with her tiny, gloved hands into and around her plants.

Hina was working so hard that I lifted each bag and helped pour the contents as she liked. This is when I noticed her shirt was riding up and her shorts were slipping down. Immediately, I saw her "whale tail." The top of her crimson red thong was exposed as she moved around the mulch on her knees. I was immediately aroused and so I made sure I was to the side and back of her whenever she was emptying a bag of mulch.

The whole job didn't take long, and the sun was almost set. In the end, Hina stood and thanked me. She asked me if I had time to have a cool drink inside. I shook my head but then thought about what else I had to do … nothing, so I walked with her in through the kitchen door. She removed her shoes, put on some house slippers, and gave me a pair as well. They were kind of small, so she let me walk inside with my socks.

Hina sat me down at the breakfast table that overlooked the pool. Hina handed me ice-lemonade and a small cloth towel that was very hot. She had me clean my face and neck with it. It actually felt good.

"This makes everything dirty come out, "she said in her slightly broken English. I thanked her and sipped at my lemonade as she drank hot tea.

"You have a beautiful home; you take such good care of it," I said as I looked around the kitchen, which was so neatly arranged. Hina thanked me and looked at me curiously as she sipped at her tea.  She asked me why I happened and I told her everything. Her eyes lit up when she found out I was part of a landscaping business. I told her where it was located and gave her a business card.

I asked Hina if she was married, and she said, "I am but he is married to his business." Hina told me her husband was in Houston. He owned some apartments there as well as here and traveled back and forth on weekends. I asked if he were American, and she said, no, he is older and "very Japanese." I wanted to know more but then she …

"Tell me about your girlfriend some more."

I paused, but then told Hina about Ali's and my history and how I hated leaving her at the university. Hina asked if I had any pictures, so I unthinkingly showed her my phone.

Hina said, "Very pretty face." Then she started a slide show of Ali, and said, "Oops, yes, nice body too!"

I pulled back my phone, I'd left a picture of Ali in her cheerleading uniform with her stretching forward without panties on to tease me. Her pussy was exposed to the camera.

"Sorry," I said with a blush.

"That's ok, very normal." We both laughed.

"Do you love her? She said as she lifted one foot on her wooden chair.

"Yes, of course!"

"Then, you let her go."

"How?" I stammered.

"Let her go to school, find her way, when she wants to come home she will want to."

"What if she doesn't?" I said nervously.

"Then, she not really care about you so much as you care her." I looked down to see inside Hina's shorts. I could almost see her panty. When she shifted a little, I did. I felt myself begin to harden again. I suddenly realized that Ali and I had not had sex in a month. It felt excruciating. I was needing it. The more I peeked into Hina's shorts, the more I wanted sex with Ali. I needed to break away from Hina and get home. I stood up to put my glass away in the sink and as I stepped back towards the table, I looked at the back of Hina's pants. Her red thong was really showing now and I could see the crack of her ass where the thin material Y'd at the top.

I told Hina I needed to go and she stopped me and put some cash in my hand that she had pulled from a kitchen drawer. I gave it back twice and said, "I just wanted to help out, no charge."

Hina smiled brightly and said, "I owe you, ok?'

"Ok, sure Hina," I said as I finished putting on my shoes and made my way out the door. I went to the rear gate and thought about Ali. That night, I was really tired. I fell asleep early and dreamed of Ali wearing shorts and a thong. She kept backing away from me and soon I caught her. My hands slipped around her and I pulled her ass towards me until my hard cock was pressing against her hot mound. Then I saw Hina's face. I woke up immediately. My hand was in my jockeys and my cock was hard. I hand pre-cum on my fingers. This was too much!

I peeled my underwear down and began pumping my cock. I needed to cum so bad. My thoughts raced to Ali in the pantiless cheerleader outfit and then to Hina's thong. As I pumped my eight inches harder, I shifted my fantasies to Hina being nude in front of me, inviting me into her bedroom, then I suddenly blew a long backlog of cum over my chest and onto my neck; then I shot twice more leaving a puddle of thick, white cum all over my stomach. It took several minutes to clean up the mess. Then I hand to get to work.

In the middle of the week, I spotted Hina at our nursery. She was dressed in a skirt this time. Her shapely tanned legs immediately got my cocks attention. She was someone I knew I wanted but would not have. She was so happy to see me and I helped her pick out some new plants that would match her home and backyard. She spent hundreds of dollars on plants she could not possibly carry to her house in her Toyota Camry. There were charges to deliver that I discussed with her but then, she asked if I could bring them, she would pay me. I asked if she also needed help planting them. She said, maybe but she wondered when I hand time. I told her Saturday afternoon. I had to see Ali Friday. Hina agreed and thanked me.

Friday came and I traveled to the University. This was a surprise to Ali as I was going to wait until the next three-day weekend another week away. I couldn't wait; I needed to see her. Ali wasn't in her room, in fact, I couldn't find her anywhere. It turned out she was with a group of five people at a coffee shop on campus. I found her there among her friends and when she saw me, she smiled weakly. The was another guy sitting right next to her. He introduced himself as Phil. Ali could see my jealousy rising as I counted seconds on my watch.

"Maybe this isn't a good time," I said in a dejected tone.

Ali just said, "No, we are just finishing up. Would you like some coffee or cake?"

"Uhh no, I'm fine."

Ali stood and everyone else parted ways. They all looked me over as they walked away. Ali came forward and grabbed my hand as we walked outside to the parking area of the campus. Guessing my feelings, Ali said, "He's another student, he has the same major. We are all just friends, Mark."

"Yeah, I know, I just saw him sitting with you and …."

"We aren't doing anything Mark." Ali had me sit in the grass close to her as she held my hand tightly.

"How do we keep this relationship going, Ali?" I asked earnestly.

"Trust me first. We are still a couple, even if we are apart."

"What about Phil?"

"He's a student and friend, that's all. Let's go to my room, my roommate, Cathy has a class soon." I walked with Ali in anticipation of sex. I started to smile as we climbed the stairs to the second floor. As soon as we met in the hallway, I noticed Phil standing by Ali's room holding a backpack. When he saw me, he looked down at the floor. That was all it took. I released my hand from Ali's and said I had to go. She tried to stop me, but I left in a jealous rage. Ali texted me several times during my drive home, but I ignored them until I got back to Dallas. As I got gas, I saw her texts. She said she was, "So sorry, please come back next weekend."

When I arrived at Hina's house the next day, I was still upset. I tried to smile as I rang Hina's front doorbell. She didn't answer. I went around the back and saw her cleaning her pool with a long net. She was barefoot, walking around the pool in ratted jean shorts and a red tank top. She stopped what she was doing as I smiled weakly at her. She smiled brightly back at me as she put the net down at the side of the pool. As she turned, I saw her nipples were poking through her tight tank top. Her tits were larger than Ali's and I was fascinated that a woman so petite had such nice tits. I asked if her husband was in Houston and she said, "Of course, he hates yard work."

Hina thanked me for coming early and I showed her the new plants in the back of my pick-up. Hina grabbed a wagon from her garage and we transported the plants and topsoil to her back yard. It was still early in the day, so we didn't hit the major heat until we were finishing the job. Hina invited me inside for lunch. I said, "Yes, sure." I had nothing else planned for the day.

Hina asked me if I wanted a beer and I said ok. We were both sweating and the ceiling fan with the air conditioner felt fantastic.

"You're not so happy today Marcus?"

"I'm ok, just ..."

"Tell me everything." I gazed at Hina in her shorts and sexy top and told her everything I'd just experienced. She nodded her head as I spoke. I don't know why, But I even told her the details about wanting sex with Ali in her room before Phil showed up. As I spoke, Hina shifted around in her chair, giving me a glimpse of her loose-fitting jean shorts. I could clearly see she was wearing bright red panties this time.

"So, you didn't get to do anything in her room with Ali?"

"No, not this time."

"How long was the last time?'

"About a month now."

"That's too long for young man." She smiled.

"I know." I wanted to change the subject but I somehow asked, "What about you and your husband, do you do it often?" Hina again lifted her barefoot to her chair, allowing me to see more inside her shorts. Now I saw her red panties were compressed and stretched between her pussy lips. Her labia was showing. "Damn!" I was getting hard in my jeans.

"We don't do much. He is older, anyway, he has a girlfriend in Houston."

"What? A girlfriend? Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not really, he is happy, I am ok. This is convenient marriage now. We are married for more than ten years now. This is common in our culture for men and women"

"How old are you?"

"Thirty-five."

"You look much younger; you must be kidding."

"Thank you but I am thirty-five. I know you are nineteen, right?"

"Yes, I'm younger."

"Tell me what you would do if I was Ali right now, sitting here. Tell me."

"You don't want to know."

"Why, is it X-rated? Are you angry with her?"

"Yes, … both."

"You look very excited." Hina said as he looked down at my bulge in my jeans." I moved my hand over my crotch to try to hide my embarrassment.

"It's ok," she smiled. "Very natural to be horny for your age," she continued.

"Nobody is here all day. What would you do if I was your girlfriend right now?"

"Uhhh. I don't want to embarrass you." Since we were sitting close to each other, Hina raised up her leg and pushed her toes into my crotch. She immediately nuzzled her toes against my balls.

"Tell me, please." I slid my hand to the back of Hina's heel and pulled her toes harder against my balls. I felt my excitement shoot through my body as Hina wiggled her toes. Soon her other foot joined in and I felt both her tiny feet massaging my engorged cock.

"I'd take off all her clothes and fuck her hard in the bedroom," I said with an excited voice. I could feel Hina's excitement with my words as she wiggled her toes harder against my balls. She then slid her toes against my cock, feeling the length of me.

"You are so big, Marcus. I know you want it."

"You want to make Ali do everything you want, suck, everything you say?" Hina's nipples now appeared like rocks inside her tight top and her breathing was labored as she continually stroked my cock with her toes.

"Yes, ohhhhh, I'd tie her and make her suck me and lick my cum, then I'd give her a hard fucking, ohhhhh fuck,  that feels so good, Hina."

"You want Ali's pussy right now, don't you?"

"No, I want yours."

"Wait," Hina stood and disappeared into the bedroom. She had something in her hand, I couldn't tell. She opened her hand; it was a thick, studded leather neck collar with a matching leash. She knelt in front of my crotch and said, "I am temporary Ali, do you like it?" I nervously looped the collar around her neck and fastened it. I then attached the leash clasp to the large silver D-ring. "I am yours now. This is my fantasy, do what you want."

I followed along excitedly pulling the leash until Hina's face was buried in my balls. She kissed me through the sweaty cotton. Then I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard, sucking her tongue and letting her suck mine. Then, I pulled her on all fours as she crawled to the bedroom. Once inside she said, "The closet." I pulled her again to the closet and she pointed to a wooden clothes rod and I had her stand and tied her hands to the top of the Clothing rod with the leash.

My hands went to her tits as I found her nipples. I rotated my thumbs through the fabric, making her moan and moan. Then I pulled her top up, exposing her long pink nipples, and went to work on them with my tongue. I bit them slightly, causing Hina to moan loudly. My excitement grew as I took control of this five-foot, one Asian woman that was subbing her body to me.

I unsnapped Hina's front pants button as I asked her, "Ali, have you been playing around on me?"

"I am a naughty girl," Hina said in a young voice. I pulled down her shorts, exposing her red thong. Her panties were wet. Then her panties came down, exposing her shaved mound. I sniffed her panties as I watched her eyes. I made her lick the wet crotch of her panty before I pinched her nipples hard.

"I'm sorry, I was naughty," she said over again. I slapped her sexy tanned, round ass as I roughly worked her nipples more. She moaned out loud. I spanked her a few slaps and then she said she would do whatever I want if I stopped. I started stripping, first my shirt, then my jeans and socks. Finally, my jockeys. My cock sprang out and Hina said, "So big, Marcus, so big for me." I immediately got on my knees and spread Hina's legs. I started eating her pussy and her moans followed. She tasted so wet and sweet; I knew I could easily spend an hour there. I pushed my thumb up her pussy as I licked, driving her crazy. Her legs shook as I ate her.

After making her cum once, I untied her hands. Then I led her to a leather recliner near the edge of the bed and sat there. I pulled her forward with the leash until she started licking my balls. Soon, she was making me moan with her slick caresses to my cock shaft. I pulled her head forward and said, "Really suck my cock, Ali."

Hina went to work sucking at my mushroom cock head and going down as much as she could. She was like a vacuum cleaner; she would make me squirt if I didn't stop her soon. I pulled her head back by her long-braided hair and pulled her up on my lap. I sucked her tongue again and she moaned in my mouth. I was sliding my cock over her pussy crack back and forth. Then she helped guide me in and she moaned loudly. She soon was all the way down on me and she felt great. She started moving up and down and I was feeling her with every stroke.

"Oh, Hina, your so fucking tight! Ohhhhh, keep going!"

She directed my hands to her tits and said, "Hard, do it hard." I pinched and kneaded her nipples and she moaned loudly. "So big, so Big, Marcus!" She said it over and over as she moaned. Finally, she begged to cum.

I told her to cum hard. I alternated between pinching and slapping her large tits until I bit down on her nipple as she spasmed another orgasm. She leaked her juices onto my lap in the leather recliner. I was soaked but I still had not cum.

I pulled her up with the leash and made her get on the edge of the bed. I ate her pussy until she was moaning again. I sucked her toes and slid my cock over her pussy at the same time. I told her to open her pussy with her hands. She did as I asked, and I pushed my cock into her hard. She yelled out as I assaulted her pussy with my cock. Then I began thrusting and she was moaning good again. I placed Hina's ankles over my shoulder and fucked her until she came again. Her face contorted as she spasmed and her body jerked as she completed her third orgasm.

Now it was my turn. I got Hina on the bed in the doggy position and had her spread her cheeks with her hands again and began fucking her doggie style. I fucked her hard and she made small moans for me. I noticed her fingers were sliding against her pussy as I fucked her. She moaned louder as I was ready to blow. I slapped her ass as I eyed her tiny asshole.

I was humping her hard now and she was telling me to cum. I did with a hard jolt. I came and came and came, filling Hina's pussy with my hot cream. I finally stopped and slid out of her. Hina had me sit on a towel on the recliner and she began licking my balls as she touched her own nipples. She took my cock in her mouth and softly sucked the last of my semen out of the tip of my cock. Then, her tongue licked my shaft, my balls and then moved to my nipples. Soon, we were kissing, and she said, "You need to cum more, I will help you."

I closed my eyes and Hina went to work sucking my cock again. It didn't take long before I was semi-hard. Then I felt her crawl up onto me again and she pulled me inside her again. I sucked her tits as she ground her pussy on me once more. Her moans increased and I felt her ready for another orgasm. She was grinding me so hard and telling me to fuck her that I felt my own orgasm begin to build. Hina came first and then as I got close, Hina got between my knees and sucked hard at my cock head. I came in her mouth and she looked me in the eyes as she swallowed my load.

The sex with Hina was so good, but I was relieved, having finally come after the long drought of no sex. Hina cleaned my cock and balls with a moist cloth and kissed me. She told me she loved it. After we dressed, I asked her if she and her husband had sex. She said not often but she always did what he wanted. She said it wasn't satisfying for her very much. But she was happy because He was a good provider.

Hina gave me some cash for the work I did. As I left, she asked if I wanted to see her again. I told her we would see, but I was interested. She smiled and said she might need some more extra landscaping help in the future, and she had my number. She also said good luck with Ali. It wouldn't be long now...

 

Published 
Written by jojo_dlls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments