Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie's Year Ch. 03

"I tease his agreement for my future fantasies and fulfill a new addition to my list"

20
7 Comments 7
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words
In the weeks after blowing Kurt in the men's room at the club in front of several men, we had enjoyed some enthusiastic sex remembering and reliving the event. This was a pattern we had begun during his year, from the very beginning. His first had been the facial, and while I wasn't prepared the first time for having anything shooting at my face, I’d enjoyed the excitement, and when we’d talked the next morning, I’d told him I'd be up for trying it again. And we did it again. And again. It became a regular for us and played heavily into my first fantasy.

Truth be told, many of the things we’d done his year inspired my imagination. I was turned on by the subtle flashing, the shaved pussy, the facials, the toys and even the anal. Although that was painful at first even that became a regular, or at least semi-regular, addition to our sexual escapades. But showing off fed my desire and played into my fantasy of sucking his cock while being watched. There was more public activity on my list, for sure. I had also enjoyed our threesomes, both with the guys and the girls, and my imagination throbbed with things on my list. So much of what we did inspired me, made me think. I would remember something we’d done that I liked and thought, I'd really like it if... you know, like that. Taking what we’d done a step further, or combining two things, like something public with the facial.

But I wanted to bring it back home first, just him and me. Something from the blowjob night had fired me up; the way his face had pressed against my mouth, slick with his cum. We'd enjoyed some cum play during his year, as I mentioned, but mostly me fingering myself with my pussy filled, licking my fingers, and then that last time when he had bent me almost upside down on the bed and dripped my cum into my face right from my pussy. That was hot.

But now it was his turn.

So, two weeks after the nightclub event, he came home from work to find me in a randy and playful mood. I kissed him at the door and ground myself against him. I had taken a half day off to prepare for the night. I started my seduction.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight, baby," I intoned in my best sexy voice.

"Cool!" he chirped, echoing my enthusiastic responses to his own announcements. Of course I had assumed his participation. After some of the things he had made me do... although admittedly he’d only had to ‘make’ me do it the first time.

There were, based on our experience with Kurt's year of fun, two types of fantasy experiences. There are the ones you just spring on the other, assuming prior agreement and enthusiasm, and the other type that require some sort of discussion prior, the ones where your partner has a role to play that is critical to the outcome. Taking a facial requires no advance discussion, just direction and a willingness to do what you're told. Threesomes require discussion.

Tonight was not one that required a prior discussion.

We had dinner, talked about the day, the week, each other. We talk a lot. I cleaned up after dinner and he helped until I told him to go take a shower, and to stay naked after. I wanted him clean; I like him clean. Sure, a little musky and lived in is great, but after a full day, no thanks.

While he was in the shower, I finished the preparations. I had already attached the ties to the bedposts and hidden them under the covers. He'd bought them for one of his fantasies, so I knew how they worked. I stripped off the blankets and arranged the pillows. I checked the strap length and guessed how he would be positioned. I didn't want him too close to the headboard. I checked the toy bag and the lube. No, I wasn't going to fuck him in the ass. Not this night anyway.

No, tonight I would tease him and hint at some things on my list, see if I could get him excited about some of the stuff that might not include him. Of course I would do it while sucking and fucking him. Cloud his mind with lust. There were things on my list that needed prior discussion and his agreement. What better way to achieve that agreement than with my pussy sliding up and down his cock as he watches me put a butt plug in my ass? Devious for sure, but with a better than good chance of securing his commitment.

He came out of the shower all fresh and clean, wrapped in a towel. I held my hand up as I sat on the edge of the bed and drank in the vision of him. Wet tousled hair, sexy, dark, smoldering eyes, and his irresistible lopsided grin. Drops of water glistened on his broad shoulders and arms. His dark chest hair was trimmed neatly, tapering to a line that disappeared into his towel. The thumb of one hand was hooked casually in the towel as though he were wearing jeans. Fucking showoff. But it worked. He stood with one leg straight and the other cocked slightly at angle.

"Lose the towel," I told him. He lowered his head a little and dropped it, exposing his beautiful cock, shaved smooth, his balls hanging loose and low after the hot shower. I briefly considered hanging my head off the bed and having him lower those big globes into my mouth, but that would have to wait for another day. I stood.

"On the bed," I told him, "lie on your back." He dutifully complied. Good thing, too, after all the times he had directed me. I spread him out on the bed and secured his hands first, adjusted his position so that they were taut and then did the same with his ankles. I stepped back and admired my work. His body was positioned as a big sexy naked X across the sheets. I bit my lower lip and my pussy gushed a little.

"Very nice, Kurt. Comfortable?"

"Pretty much, yeah." His eyebrows lifted a little, making him cuter, less serious. "A little nervous, maybe."

"I can tell," I said, looking at his soft cock laying slightly to the right. "But I think I can fix that."

I began to slowly take my clothes off. I hadn't dressed especially for the occasion and I took my time, watching him watching me. I love that he likes to see me get naked. Blouse first, then shoes. I had worn nice matching underwear, a pink set, so I did my jeans next, pushing them slowly down my hips, shifting a little, alternating a little on one side, then the other. I turned so that he could watch my ass appear, displayed in my pink panties. I pushed the jeans down my legs and slipped my feet out. I wondered if there was a wet spot showing. It felt like there must be.

I walked to the side of the bed, leaned over his face and kissed him. He tasted like toothpaste and mouthwash, tinged with a hint of him. I let my tongue play in his mouth for a few minutes, softly exploring and teasing. I pulled up and looked him in the eye and then I dove to his chest and bit his nipple just a little hard. He groaned and his chest rose to meet me. I tugged on his nipple, then sucked, feeling it harden into a point between my lips. I teased it with my tongue and glanced down his body. Filling up nicely, good. I watched it throb and change position, I love seeing his cock come to life! I leaned over and tormented the other nipple the same way. When I was done, he was almost fully hard.

"There, not nervous anymore, huh?" I motioned to his cock with my eyes. "At least no symptoms, anyway."

"Fuck," he said, "you're too hot."

"Just you wait," I warned, "we'll see who gets hotter."

I stood and lifted a foot to the bed, pointing my knee to the side, showing him my panty-clad pussy. I stroked a finger over the silky material, feeling my heat and moisture. "Are you getting harder?" I slid my finger in the side, pulling the gusset across and showing him my shaved lips and moist slit. I held it aside with one hand and slipped two fingers inside me, I was slick and hot. "M-mm," I cooed, "you were right, I am hot." I pushed in deeper, curled my fingers as juices spilled out into my palm. "Fuck, I'm so wet." I'd been horny all day preparing for this. "You like?" I pulled my hand away slowly, extracting my fingers. I watched him as he watched my lips and open hole, my fingers sliding out wet and slick. I could smell myself.

I leaned over and put my fingers to his upper lip, letting him smell me, then taste me. "Don't worry," I told him, taking my fingers away and sucking them myself. "Plenty more where that came from."

I slipped my panties down, then reached behind to unhook the bra. I tossed it casually on his face. He shook his head and it fell off. "Oh, no," I told him, "that won't do." I picked up the panties and put my foot back up. I held his eyes as I pushed them into my cunt. When only a little lace was still showing I pulled them out and pressed them to his lips.

"Open." He did. I shoved my wet panties into his mouth and he groaned. I turned on the dirty talk, leaning down to whisper into his ear. "That’s it, baby. Suck my cunt juice from my panties. Do what I tell you and I'll give you a nice reward." Fuck, he did, too, making all sorts of sloppy, wet noises as he sucked my panties. My wonderful man-whore. I looked at his cock, it was hard, throbbing and leaking from the tip. Fuck I could stare at his hard cock for hours, tracing the veins under the skin with my eyes, watching it pulse and quiver. A living animal of pleasure and desire. I heard a growl in my throat.

I bent to his glorious wonder, licked the clear fluid from the head and shifted back up to his face. I pulled the panties out of his mouth and kissed him, my tongue coated with his pre-cum. He sucked my tongue and I breathed heavily into his mouth. I imagined him one day tied like this as I held his cum in my mouth and spilling it into his. I shivered in anticipation. First things first, but I should add that to my list. I went back to his cock but passed it for his smooth shaved balls. I hung my head between his legs and licked his smooth sack, feeling the firm bulbs dancing under my tongue. I took one into my mouth, sucking it inside, letting it roll around, pulling it with my lips. I heard him groan, and my tongue circled the globe. I thought back to the girl from our threesome. Time to start the tease.

I pulled off his balls with a wet pop and turned up to face him. One hand stroked his shaft. "You really inspired me, you know," I began. "So much of what we've done has fired my imagination, made me wonder." I licked my lips. "Remember that night when we had that girl? She licked your balls and sucked them while I sucked your cock." I hissed a breath into his face through my teeth. "She was fucking hot." I squeezed his cock, then stroked again. "That's on my list, you know. A girl."

"Two of you? For me?"

"No, baby, for me," I told him. "I want to pick up a girl and do her, have her do me. Just me and her." I went back to his balls, licked and sucked more. He groaned louder. I let his fat testicle slip from my mouth. "Is that okay, baby, if I meet a girl and we do it?" I was facing his feet, so I said it louder, making sure he could hear. I rubbed his cockhead on my face. "She would lick my pussy. And then I'd do her, too." I lifted my leg and positioned my pussy over his face, out of his reach. "She would lick my wet cunt, make me cum with her tongue." Slowly, I lowered my wet opening to his mouth, brushing it against his lips and nose. "Just me and her, together; enjoying hot girl sex." I worked up some saliva and licked my lips, and I took his cock into my mouth, slowly sliding down his shaft, taking him deeper, hearing him groan.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

I settled my hips lower and felt his tongue in my pussy. His cockhead pressed against the back of my mouth. I fought the gag, swallowed, my throat muscles massaging his spongy head. His tongue burrowed inside me.

Not too fast! I pulled off his cock and pressed my hips down, smothering his face and wriggling on his mouth. I knew he couldn't breathe and couldn't push me away either so I only held it there a moment. I lifted up and turned around, my face at his. He glistened from forehead to chin. I took a slow lick up his face, tasting myself.

"M-mm, pussy tastes good." I took another swipe up the other side, then licked his lips. "I know I don't really have to ask permission," I whispered teasingly, "it's my year, my list, my fantasies." I rubbed my face on his, making my cheeks wet with my own juices, and imagining another woman's pussy juice on my face. I shuddered. "But I want you to tell me it is okay, because it doesn't involve you." My voice was soft and heated, urgent.

"I don't know when. It'll just happen, maybe. I'll see a girl, and want her, and I'll call you and tell you I won't be home..." I kissed him, and groaned into his mouth. He groaned back and our tongues danced. I pulled my face away, reached down between us and gave his stiff shaft a gentle squeeze. "What do you say?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," he managed in a throaty whisper. "But I want to hear all about it."

"Good boy," I thanked him. I slid down his body, hands and hair and tongue trailing across his chest, slowly dropping back to his cock. I took a long lick up his shaft, from his balls to the tip, and licked the pre-cum he was drooling, smearing it on my lips. I was really enjoying the slow torment of him, and my clit felt as hard as his cock. I took him back into my mouth, feeling it fill me, hard and hot and smooth, thin skin over steel. I gave him a few pumps of my head before he grunted and then I pulled off wetly and moved off him. I climbed off the bed, grabbed the toys and scrambled back over his chest, straddling him facing his feet, my hands on his strong thighs, my pussy and ass pointing at his face.

"There's more, baby," I told him as I opened the lube. I coated my fingers, laying down on him, his cock between my breasts. "More fantasies that don't include you." I moved my slicked fingers behind me, knowing he would have a perfect close up view. I circled my crinkled butt hole, slicking the opening.

"Some with men. Strange men. Like at the club the other night," I continued and pushed a finger into my own ass. It felt divine, feeling my muscles gripping my slick digit. I pushed it slowly in and out. "But touching me this time. A lot." I added a second finger, lubing myself for the toy as I fingered my own ass in front of his eyes. "I want them to take me, all of them. To make me suck their cocks and fuck me. All of them." I heard a groan from him. I pulled my fingers out, added more lube, put them back in. I knew he was watching my tight ring stretch around my fingers, opening, accepting. "Is that okay, too? If I do that one night? Get gang fucked by strange men?" I pulled my fingers out and grabbed for the toy, a slim dildo he had bought during his year. I coated it with lube. He had fucked my ass with it more than once, but he’d never seen me do it, not like this. His hips twitched, pushing his cock up against my chest as he saw the toy at my ass.

"They'll have my mouth and my pussy," I said, pressing the tip of the toy to my ring. "And my ass," I added, and slid the slender toy inside. "Oh, I can imagine it now, feel it; they'll fuck my mouth and pussy, and then my pussy and my ass," I whispered loudly, "all my holes filled with cock. Fuck!" I pumped the toy in and out. My pussy was dripping and I could feel the juices cooling on my legs. "Can you imagine it? Can you see it?"

"I want to be there," he managed to protest weakly. "To help. Protect you. Oh, fuck that's hot."

"Yeah, a nice cock up my ass, just like you did to me last year. You fucked my ass, baby. You put this toy in my ass while you fucked my pussy."

"You liked it," he said, his voice beginning to strain. His cock pushed up between my tits again. God, he was so hard! "A lot."

"I fucking love your cock in my ass," I told him. I was sliding the dildo all the way in and out now. I shuffled back a little, moving my pussy closer to his mouth, sliding my body up his, feeling his swollen shaft slide up my chest and neck until it rested against my cheek, hot and throbbing. My nose rested against his balls. Fuck.

"I want to be one of the guys doing you," he offered, and I silenced his protests with my pussy.

"Not the first time, baby. We'll do it again. I promise I'll want you with me when I have other men." I didn't tell him the rest of that image, but the thought of it made my pussy gush on his tongue. "But I want this, I need it. Men who don't care about me, taking me for their pleasure. Be a good boy for me," I coaxed, "remember there's a reward if you're good." I pulled the toy out, let him see my open backdoor as he licked my cunt. I slipped it back in, then took it out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I leaned over his cock and angled it to my mouth, sucked him deep and hard, bobbing my head down, drooling on his shaft and balls. I stroked him, my hand following my lips, making a smooth, slick sheath of fingers and mouth. I fucked him with my face.

I pulled off, pulled my pussy from his face and scooted back down his body. I let the dildo slip out of my slicked ass and grabbed the vibrating butt plug. I lubed it and held it behind my ass, the tip circling my knot. He groaned as I pressed it in, watching my hole stretch around the bulb. It hurt like a cock, straining the muscles, making it burn. I took the pain, ate it like candy, waited for the reward. The muscle surrendered and it popped inside me. I pressed the button and my filled anus throbbed with gentle vibrations.

"Oh, that's so good in my ass, filled up, like a cock is inside me," I oozed. I lifted my shoulders on one hand, holding his ankle, and reached between my legs for his cock with the other. I aimed it at my hole, his shaft still slick in my hand, and rubbed the head across my opening and over my eager clit. I swooned as electricity shot through me.

"I'm going to do it, sweetie, but I want you to tell me it's okay, that you want this for me." I put his head at my opening, lowered myself until the head pressed me open slightly. Feeling the beginning of penetration, the promise of fullness, of being spread by cock. My pussy begged. So did he.

"Fuck me, you slut," he barked. "Fuck me; yes, fuck me like you'll fuck those guys, as long as you come home to me, fuck it, do it, fuck me now!"

I dropped my hips, crooning my delight as his cock slipped completely inside me, reverse cowgirl, butt plug vibrating inside my ass. He could see his cock in me, see the plug, watch my ass as I bounced up and down on his shaft. I fucked him. I fucked myself on him, free of tension, release liberating me, free to pursue my fantasy with his blessing. Images bombarded me; taking cocks in all my holes, a wanton and used slut, an object for their desire, an outlet for their passions. I barked and shouted and yipped and fucked myself until I came screaming on his cock, the powerful eruption coursing through my bones and tissues. I slowed, easing myself through it, but not stopping, feeling the fuck, experiencing every subtle motion and sensation.

When I finished I started up again. Reward time. Remembering his face as he had kissed me after his cum had dripped onto my face right from my pussy. Remembering, reliving. His face at mine, in the doorway as he pressed me against the wall, face still coated with his load. I fucked for him now, wanting his cum, wanting him to fill my cunt with his sticky hot lava. I heard his grunts increase, felt the tension in his legs as his hips pulsed up. So close, now. I took long, full strokes up his cock, felt his hips lift higher, pushing up into me. His cock swelled and stiffened and I rubbed his balls with one hand.

And then the bellow, the hard thrust and his cock spewed its lovely load into me, overheating my cunt and making his cock feel slick and juicy inside me. I rose upright, shuffling my hips forward and back as his spasms subsided. I inhaled deeply, checking my determination. This 'getting your fantasy' thing took more fortitude than you'd imagine. It was one thing to express your desire, quite another to take the action. I remembered the blank mental state I'd assumed at the club when I'd dragged Kurt to the men's room. Focus on the want. I looked over my shoulder at Kurt.

He had that weird satisfied smile he gets after cumming, that half-victorious-accomplishment and half-goofy-teenage-boy look. Oh, yeah. I'll change that look, right now.

"Ready for your reward?" I asked.

"Huh?" He blinked. "I thought..." Before he could finish I was off his cock, turned around to face him, squatting with my hand covering my gooey slit. I lowered myself to his mouth and moved my hand away, smeared my fingers onto his forehead.

"Here's your reward," I snarled with all the heat in me. "Fucking lick me out, lick your fucking cum out of my cunt!" The passion of the action took me and I shuddered as his tongue slipped between my spread lips. I breathed heavily through my mouth, looking down at his face as his tongue scooped gobs of his cum from my fucked pussy. Oh, the fucking wonderful delight! He tried for my clit and I adjusted back to get his lips on me. His eyes were closed, he was moaning and I moaned with him. I lifted a little, looked down between my spread thighs as he held his mouth open, tongue out the way I did for his facials, and a generous slimy glob bubbled out of my cunt into his mouth. Oh, fuck, he's swallowing his cum. Eating his cum from my cunt! I shuddered, giving the action thought as the realization swept me. I pressed back down, smearing his load on his lips, his face. I fucked his mouth, my clit bumping his nose, stimulating my orgasm to its inevitable climb, my arousal soaring past me, beyond me. Still his tongue was at my slit, scooping, licking, then his mouth closed on my opening and he sucked, and I came, screaming and howling as my man, my wonderful sexy man, finished eating his cum from my cunt.

Fuck!

I collapsed off to the side, one leg still draped over his chest. He turned his head, craned his neck and planted small soft kisses on the inside of my slick thighs. Fuck me, I thought, I am the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. I wanted to sleep, to drift into nothing, but I stirred myself enough to unleash one of his hands first, then fell onto the bed next to him and closed my eyes. Visions danced through my head as I felt him shuffle his weight, undoing himself from the restraints. As he settled his bulk next to me and took me into his arms, holding me to his chest, I imagined cocks in me, all my holes filled, screaming in coerced orgasm. Surrendering to passion. I saw a girl, saw her kissing me, saw myself looking down at her as she sucked my nipples. Saw her eyes flash hotly from between my legs. I saw her pussy, spread before me, open, waiting for my tongue and lips to taste her. Rapid-fire images of my other fantasies sped through my brain as I settled, and drifted, safe in his arms.

END PART 03

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments