Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferry Couple 8 - Michelle the Neighbour

"Phil seduces the neighbour"

5
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Autumn was now fast approaching, and the kids were back at school. I only knew this because in the next flat lived a single mum, Michelle, who had a little boy who was at school. We often bumped into her on the landing or even in the shops, and we did speak, but not in great detail, but we did know each other’s names.

Helene had asked me if I fancied her, and I did admit that I did, but it wasn’t likely that anything would happen, because of her son, but things were about to change.

It doesn’t happen very often but sometimes I get to work from home and this particular day was one of those days. Although well into September today was already surprisingly warm.

I heard Michelle leave her flat on the school run, as I was getting ready to start work, as Helene was long gone for her day at the office.

A while later there was a knock at my door, and on answering it, there was a delivery man who asked if I would take a parcel in for Michelle, to which I agreed.

It was half an hour or more before I heard Michelle return, but I let her have few minutes before I took the parcel.

I knocked on her door and heard her shout, “Coming!” When she opened the door, I was stunned. “Oh hi, Phil. Is that for me?” I guessed she asked as I hadn't spoken, but I was so taken aback by her appearance.

“Er, yes it is,” I mumbled. As I did, there was a noise from the kitchen.

“Oh, I better get that. Come on in Phil,” she said as she ran to the kitchen.

I entered and before I shut the front door managed to take in Michelle’s outfit. She was wearing light blue shorts, they weren't denim but looked it, which hardly covered her bum. Her midriff was bare. The top was a knitted white top which exposed her upper chest and also clearly showed her nipples and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were small, so I guess she didn't need to wear one. Her hair was blonde, medium length and in a ponytail. She was barefoot.

I walked down the hall and entered the kitchen where she was moving from the cooker to the sink sorting out a pan that had boiled over.

“Your brave doing the school run dressed like that,” I said.

“Why?” she replied, but then quickly added. “Oh, because of my short shorts?”

“Well yes they are short, but you have gorgeous legs, so why not show them off,” I replied and added. “I was thinking more about your nipples showing through your top.”

“Oh, shit do they?”

“Yes, they do. It doesn't bother me but might get the teachers excited, and the other mums jealous.”

Michelle looked down. “Oh yes, they do don't they? Sorry.”

“No need to apologise to me, I love seeing a woman dressed like that,” I said, and Michelle giggled.

Her hands were still in the sink as I stepped closer to her.

“You need to be careful though as someone might come up behind you and be tempted to do this.” My arms encircled her and landed on her boobs.

“Phil!” she started to say. “What are you doi...” she stopped speaking as my hands moved over her nipples and instead of finishing her sentence, she moaned. 

“What are you doing Phil?” she continued eventually. “We cant do this.”

“Why not? Your nipples tell me they are enjoying it.”

Michelle moaned as my fingers moved over her nipples again.

“But what about Helene?”

I continued to rub her nipples, and she didn’t remove my hands or move away.

“Helene knows I fancy you and we have an open relationship, and we both have other lovers.”

Michelle continued moaning and tilted her head upwards, so she was looking at the ceiling. Well, she would have, had her eyes been open.

“God that feels so good, but we shouldn’t. Are you sure Helene wouldn’t mind?”

“No, she wouldn’t. Call her on my phone if you like and ask her.”

“I cant do that. How can I say ‘Hi Helene, its Michelle. Can I have sex with your boyfriend?’”

“I guess it would be a bit odd,” I replied.

Michelle’s nipples were rock hard by this time; she clearly loved the sensation. I lowered one hand to her arse and caressed her. I then moved my hand slowly up to her waist and slipped my fingers inside her shorts. Her skin was soft and warm. My fingers slipped lower, and her moans got louder. I reached her briefs, my hand moved inside and then moved forward over her hip.

I felt her shiver, with excitement as I got nearer to her sweet honeypot. My fingers found hair. Not much but there was some pussy hair.

She made no attempt to stop me, and I felt she was very close to surrendering to me and her feelings.

My fingers halted. I didn’t want to go on before she agreed.

“So Michelle,” I started. “Do you want this or do I go back to my flat?”

She was quiet for a moment, so I rubbed her nipple a few more times, and she moaned again.

Finally, she spoke again.

“I want it,” she said quietly. 

“Pardon?” I said, “I cant hear you.”

“I want it," she said louder.

“What do you want?”

“I want you.” She knew I wanted more, so she went on. “I want sex with you, Phil. Please.”

“That’s better,” I replied. “How could I say no, as you asked so nicely.”

My fingers slipped lower through her pussy hair till I reached her lips.

“Oh my god," she moaned. “Its been so long since I felt like this.”

“Nice feelings, I hope?” I said as my fingers found her wetness.

“Oh yes. Take me, Phil.”

“That will be my pleasure.”

 As I finished speaking, I inserted the first finger into her juicy pussy, quickly followed by a second. I moved them deep inside her. I pulled them out and drove them back in several times, already taking her to the brink of orgasm. I then pulled my fingers out if her pussy and her shorts.

“Turn around,” I told her.

She slowly turned round to face me looking slightly embarrassed. When she was facing me, I raised my fingers and put them in my mouth.

“Tasty,” I said.

She looked straight into my eyes, and despite her embarrassment, her eyes were full of lust.

I moved my hands to the bottom of her see-through top.

“Lift your arms,” I ordered her, she complied.

I raised the top over her head, exposing her tits, for the first time. As I knew, they were small, but a little larger than Helene’s and the nipples were very prominent.

“Beautiful,” I said.

I dropped her top on the kitchen floor, and then put my hands on the waistband of her shorts. She continued to look into my eyes and didn't say a word, as my hands slid her shorts over her hips and down her legs. This left her in just her white briefs, which I also removed. Her bush was blonde and trimmed very short. I prefer a smooth pussy, but this suited her.

“You are stunning Michelle.”

“Thank you, Phil.” I ran my hands softly up and down her body, and she closed her eyes again and moaned.

“Let’s take this to your bedroom.” 

Again she didn't speak, but she stepped over the pile of her clothes and led the way. I was still clothed of course, so as soon as we got into the bedroom, I started to undress. Michelle turned to face me, still not sure what was happening.

When I was down to just my boxers, I spoke again.

“It's your job to remove these.”

She stepped closer and finally spoke.

“I'm still not sure we should be doing this, but I can't stop now.”

She then hooked her fingers into the waistband and slowly pulled my boxers down. When my cock popped out, she looked at it, then up to my eyes, and she finally smiled.

“It’s yours to play with, Michelle,” I told her.

With that she leant forward, opened her mouth, and took my cock into her mouth, there was no licking or kissing, she took my cock straight in and started sucking me. I guessed, quite rightly as it turned out, that it had been a while since she had been with a man and she was desperate to play with a cock.

Her lack of practice though hadn’t affected her ability, and I was soon moaning. She looked up at me, her eyes wide open, enjoying herself. She took me as far as she could into her mouth, sucking and twisting my cock with one hand and I became worried I would cum too soon to satisfy her.
She seemed to sense this and sat back.

“I want you inside me, before you cum,” she said.

I laid on the bed and invited Michelle to mount me.

She straddled my body and lowered herself till she touched my cock. At first, she moved so that my cock rubbed along her slit which was so wet that her juices soaked my body.

“Let's do this,” I told her.

I reached down and put my hand round my cock. Michelle sat up; I raised my cock to a vertical position.

Michelle looked down at my cock then at me and smiled. She put her hand over mine and lowered herself until my cock touched the entrance to her wet pussy.

She took a big breath then lowered herself on to my cock. Her face turned from a smile to a look of satisfaction, and she then gasped and closed her eyes.

I rested my hands on her hips while I watched my cock disappear inside her. When it was all the way in Michelle opened her eyes, smiled broadly at me and then started to ride me. I raised my hand to her small tits and pinched her nipples, and she moaned.

Her ponytail bounced up and down as she did and she was having the time of her life.

“Enjoying it?” I asked her.

“God its wonderful Phil. Its been so long.”

I moved one hand down her body till it reached her trimmed bush and then on to her slit.  I used my fingers to open the upper parts of her lips to find her clit, and when I did, she almost hit the ceiling.

“Oh my god. Yes, yes.”

I continued to rub her clit as I wanted her to cum quick and it wasn’t long before she did. Her orgasm while strong was quiet, maybe she remembered when her son was young, and she and her husband had to be quiet when having sex. 

She continued to cum for some time until I stopped fingering her clit. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead and her chest, and I found that very sexy.

She rested with me still inside her. The smile was still there and broadened as she looked at me.

“You enjoyed that didn’t you?” I said.

“Oh yes. It was wonderful.” She reached forward and ran her hand through my short hair. She then bent down and kissed me. It was a very loving kiss.

“You haven’t cum yet, have you?”

“Not yet but there is plenty of time for that, you gorgeous creature.” We kissed again.

She started to ride me again, but slower, and was now running her hands over my chest.

I spoke again. “Do you want me to cum?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Where do you want me to cum?”

“That’s not easy to answer, Phil. Its been so long since a man came inside me, I would love that, but we have only just met, so to speak, and you have other lovers, so I should play safe.”

She was slowly picking up speed as we talked.

“Are you saying that I better pull out then?”

“I don’t know what I'm saying really. We haven’t used a condom, so maybe its too late to be careful anyway.”

I nodded, but then went on, “You need to make your mind up soon, cus you are speeding up, and I might not last much longer!”

With that, she increased the speed more.

“Oh really. You shouldn’t have told me that.” She smiled cheekily. 

She was obviously feeling that sense of power a woman gets knowing she is in control of a man’s orgasm.

She was now bouncing up and down as fast as she could, and I was moaning heavily, and it was Michelle who spoke again.

“Oh damn it Phil, just cum inside me.”

“Are you sure?” I managed to say as my breathing got heavier.

“Yes, yes, yes. Cum in me, please.” She replied, almost sounding desperate for me.

Her plea for me to cum inside her took me over the edge, and my first load blasted inside her. 

“Oh yes that’s wonderful, Phil” then the second blast hit her, “I love it.”

I couldn’t respond as my breathing was so heavy. A third and fourth blast coated her cunt with more of my cum.

She had stopped bouncing up and down on me and now leaned forward and kissed me, even though I couldn’t respond.

“Awww, that was amazing. Thank you.”

“Thank you, Michelle. Yes, it was amazing. I love your smile; it's like the cat that got the cream!”

Michelle smiled more, “I think I did get the cream, your cream, Phil.”

“Yes, you did,” I replied. “ I have to say; you are a beautiful woman.”

“Awww, thank you, Phil.” She leant in and kissed me.

“I love your small tits, your gorgeous nipples, your beautiful face, your lovely hair, your slender legs, your beautifully close trimmed pussy and your very wet cunt.”

“You're lovely too Phil. I love your hairy  chest, in particular, and of course your wonderful cock.”

Shortly after my cock slipped out of Michelle’s cunt and she laid down on top of me, and we cuddled.

After a few minutes, Michelle sighed.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yes and no.” She responded, “That was wonderful, but I am still not sure we should have done it. I am worried about Helene, despite what you said. I also realise that we can't carry on. You have your life, and I have my son, so this cant be a regular thing.”

“I do understand, but it's not as bad as that. Come round tonight and let’s all chat about it. I know what you are thinking now ‘I cant do that and face Helene.’ Yes, you can, and if you don’t, we will come round to you, after I have told her what we have just done.”

“Will you tell her?”
“Yes, we have a ‘no secrets’ policy and tell each other everything.”

“Wow. Well if you're sure, yes I will pop round. My son is with his dad tonight, so I’m free.”

Not long after that we got up, cleaned up and got dressed. 

Michelle had that lovely post-sex glow to her as I kissed her and returned to our flat.

As soon as Helen got home that night I ‘confessed’ to her.

“You will never guess what I did today?”

“No. What?”

“I did Michelle, next door.”

“You mean you fucked her?” Helene spoke with a shocked look on her face.

“Yep.”

“Oh wow. Well done my love. Was she good?”

“Very good.”

I told Helene about the parcel delivery, how things developed and that I was expecting Michelle to call round later.

We were still talking about it and preparing dinner when there was a knock at the door. We both looked at each other.

“You go, Helene.”

So Helene went to the door.

“Hi, Michelle.” I heard Helene say. The response from Michelle was quiet and subdued.

“Hi, Helene. Can I come in please?”

“Yes, of course.”

I heard the footsteps coming down the hall. Michelle saw me in the kitchen, so she entered, looking very awkward.

SquirtJessy21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtJessy21

“Hi, Michelle,” I said.

“Hi, Phil.” She replied, after which there was an awkward silence until Helene spoke.

“Michelle, before anything is said, I know what happened.” With that Helene went up to Michelle and hugged her. Helene carried on speaking, “Its fine Michelle, I don’t mind, in fact, I’m glad you and Phil fucked.”

Michelle started to cry.

“I have been so worried about what you would think, even though Phil said you wouldn’t mind.”

“Don’t cry, Michelle, its fine,” Helene replied and used her fingers to wipe the tears from Michelle’s face. “Come on, stop crying and let's go and talk.”

The two girls went into the lounge, leaving me in the kitchen. I gave them a couple of minutes before I put my head round the door.

“Michelle, would you like to stay for dinner? There is plenty.” I asked.

“Okay, Phil that would be lovely thank you.” She sounded a bit brighter now.

 “Good. Drinks ladies?”

They both responded ‘yes’, so I went off to get wine.

When I returned with the drinks, the two of them were getting on well. Helene was explaining how our relationship works and Michelle was taking it all in, nodding and saying ‘wow’ a lot. 

Michelle went on to explain, that it had been over two years since she last had sex, just before her husband moved out
When we sat down to eat, Michelle spoke.

“I feel much better now, about what we did Phil. Sorry I was so anxious earlier.”

“No need to apologise, it's understandable.”

“So Michelle,” Helene started. “would you like Phil to fuck you again?”

“Er, yes I would if that's okay?”

“Of course it's okay. After dinner, I will tidy up, and you two can go to the bedroom.”

“That would be great.” Michelle replied. “oh, by the way, Phil, that package you brought round this morning, you will never guess what it was?”

“No, no idea.”

“It was a new vibrator! I may not need that as much now.”

We all laughed at that.

Once we had finished and cleared the table, I took Michelle by the hand and was about to lead her to the bedroom, when Helene spoke.

“Before you go, I would love to watch you two kiss, a proper kiss.”

So I turned to Michelle, and we kissed, and my tongue quickly found its way to hers. My hands fell to her arse and caressed her. I then raised one hand to squeeze a breast, all still while our lips and tongues were locked together.

When we eventually broke apart, it was Helene who spoke first.

“Mmmm, that was hot.”

“Yes, it was.” Replied Michelle. “ even hotter knowing you were watching, Helene.”

“Off you go then you two and have fun. I will pop in and see how you're doing later.”

As soon as we got to the bedroom, Michelle stripped. It seemed she wanted to get down to it straight away. I quickly followed her. Once naked, we got on the bed and started kissing, and not just mouth to mouth. We kissed all over each other's bodies, as well as stroking, fingering, licking and sucking.

Earlier that day it had been just sex, but now we had time for foreplay, and we made the most of it.

I then started kissing down her body, past her breasts to her tummy, which I kissed and poked my tongue in her belly button, which tickled and Michelle giggled.

I then kissed lower and reached her trimmed pussy and then through that till I found her slit. She moaned as I arrived there and more as my tongue moved along her slit, in long slow strokes up and down.

She was already wet and got wetter as I continued. I then used my fingers to open her slit so I could see her clit, and when my tongue connected with that she moaned loud, arching her back, which of course, put my tongue in greater contact with her clit making her moan even more.

I loved her juices, which were copious. However it was time to change, I twisted so my cock was above her head and my head was between her legs, resting on the bed with my tongue still buried in her gorgeous pussy. I was n’t sure what she would do, with my cock pointing at her face, but I wasn’t disappointed when she took my cock in her hand and pulled it down to her mouth.

Her mouth was already wide open, and my cock went straight in. Her tongue licked the head of my cock which made me moan, and I was delighted when I heard Michelle,  as well, despite her mouth being full.

As she was licking me, her hand was wanking me, slowly, which was delightful. 

I decided it was time to move things along, so I started to push my cock further into her mouth. When it was well back in her mouth, and I heard her moan in discomfort, I raised my midriff, so my cock came almost out of her mouth before I thrust into her again. This time, although my cock went in as far, she didn’t moan, so I continued to fuck her mouth steadily. She was still able to hold my cock and wank me, and the feelings both actions gave me were amazing, and I am sure they were for her as well.

When I paused my fucking action for a while, Michelle wanked me faster, so it seemed she wanted my cum in her mouth, and although I was desperate to fuck her cunt, we had all night, hopefully, so I decided to go with what she seemed to want.
So I continued to fuck her mouth, and faster, and her wanking increased in speed too. She also raised her other hand to my balls and gently caressed them, which is something I have always loved, and I knew when she started that, I wouldn’t last long.

I took my tongue off her slit to speak. 

“That’s so good Michelle; I won't be long in cumming if you keep that up.” I wanted to warn her just in case she didn’t want my cum in her mouth.

Her reply was a long moan, so I assumed she did want me to cum in her mouth. She continued to suck and wank me and fondle my balls, and I could feel my spunk boiling up.

“Oh yes, Michelle, I hope you like spunk, I'm nearly there.”

She wanked and sucked even faster, and seconds later my first blast hit the back of her throat, followed rapidly by another. She almost gagged on it and pulled my cock out, so the head was only just inside her mouth.  The third blast then hit her. After that, some more dribbled into her mouth.

I pulled my cock out and rolled over, while I came down and got my breath back. Michelle moved and turned so she could kiss me.

“Mmmm,” I said, tasting my cum on her lips. 

“That was amazing Phil. I wasn’t expecting so much cum.”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“Loved it. You won’t believe this, but that’s the first time I have swallowed cum.”

“Wow. Well done.”

We lay cuddling and kissing each other and looking into each other's eyes. 

“I still want to fuck you, you know?”

“Good, that’s what I want too. That’s what I need!”

“Give me a while to recover.”

With that Michelle reached down with one hand and held my small cock and started to caress me, with the hope, I assumed, that I would be back to full fucking size sooner. My cock was still wet with my cum, so Michelle wiped that up with her fingers, raised her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, before kissing me again.

Her fingers then found their way back down below, to resume their task of making me hard again. While she was doing that, I started to play with her delightful nipples, which were instantly hard.

It was very loving, the way we lay there on the bed enjoying each other's bodies, a big difference to this morning, which was fast, hard, fucking.

No words while as we lay side by side, and before long my cock started responding to Michelle’s fingers.

“Promising.” She said, smiling at me.

“Very.” I replied. “you know, Michelle, you have come so far, since, just this morning.”

“Thanks, Phil. It's all your doing.”

“Not really, it was always there; it just needed letting out.”

“Maybe.”

“So are you ready for another new experience?” I enquired.

“Oh my god. What now?” She replied.

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good.” I waited a moment while looking at Michelle, who looked a bit tentative. “Are you sure you trust me?”

“Yes, Phil. Let’s do it.”

I left another slight pause for effect.

“Helene,” I called out, and Michelle gasped.

A few seconds later the door opened, and Helene came in.

“Having fun you two?”

“Yes thank you,” Michelle replied.

“Helene.” I went on. “Would you like to stay and watch us fuck?” 

Michelle’s mouth was wide open.

“I would love that, thank you for asking.” Helene entered the room further and sat in a chair she has by the table where she does her make up.

I spoke to Michelle. “Forget she is there.”

“I will try.” Was Michelle’s worried reply.

We carried on playing with each other as we had been for quite a while until I said.

“I think I’m ready now.”

“Good.” Said Michelle.

“Let's try a new position.”

“That’s fine with me.”

“Get on your knees, Michelle.”

Michelle responded straight away and was soon on her knees on the bed with her head down and arse in the air. I moved up behind her and glanced over at Helene.

“Fuck her, Phil.” She said to the question I hadn’t even asked.

I held on to Michelle’s hips, lined myself up and pushed straight in, all the way in.

“Awwwwww.” Responded Michelle.

I wasn’t going to take my time and started to fuck her straight away, with long, hard thrusts. Each thrust made her body rock on the bed, as I bottomed out in her wet cunt, and each thrust was met with grunts of various kinds from Michelle.

We all knew this would be over quickly, but that didn’t stop it being enjoyable. I reached my hand round and found Michelle’s clit to play with, and she came almost instantly. Even so, she managed to speak to me.

“Cum in me Phil, please.”

“I will, very soon,” I replied.

I glanced over to Helene who was smiling while fingering herself. She nodded. I plunged into Michelle twice more and then came deep inside her.

“Oh yes Phil,” she cried out, “that’s wonderful.”

I was drained but stayed inside her for a while. When I pulled out, I sat back on my knees. Helene came over and kissed me.

“That was great to see.” She said. Then she turned to Michelle and asked her if she enjoyed it.

“Oh yes, I did. Its always great when a man cums inside you, and it's been so long since one has.”

Helene bent down and kissed Michelle on the forehead.

“I am going to run you a bath Michelle so that you can relax.”

“Bless you, Helene. That would be wonderful.”

So Helene went off to run a bath, while Michelle and I, kissed and cuddled each other. Once it was ready, Helene came back in, took Michelle by the hand and lead her to the bathroom.

While Michelle relaxed, Helene came back to the bedroom, 
undressed and put on a very short, flimsy dressing gown, before going back to see Michelle.

I left the two women to it, but Helene told me later what happened.

Helene knelt down next to the bath.

“I loved watching you and Phil fuck, Michelle.”

“I still can't believe I have just fucked a man in front of his girlfriend!”

“Well you did, and I’m glad you did.” 

Michelle was laying in the bath with her eyes closed and they were both for a while.

It was Helene who spoke next.

“You have a wonderful body, Michelle.”

“Thank you, Helene. Yours looks great too.”

“Thank you.”

, She opened her eyes and looked down at her boobs.

“I know what you mean.” replied Helene, “I think mine other's even smaller than yours!” They both laughed.

A little later Helene offered to wash Michelle. Although she was surprised by the offer, Michelle agreed. So Helene took a face cloth and started by washing Michelle’s face, then moving down over her shoulders and down her arms. She washed her very tenderly and slowly. Michelle continued to keep her eyes closed.
Helene then moved down to wash Michelle’s feet, lifting them out of the water, one by one and washing them gently and lovingly. After the feet, she washed up her legs, her slender calf’s, her knees and then her delightful thighs. As Helene reached the top of her thighs, she continued over Michelle’s narrow hips, and then her flat stomach.

“Just two places left to wash then!”

Michelle kept her eyes closed but moaned in agreement.
Helene started washing Michelle’s tits, and the nipples hardened instantly, but all Helene did was wash them, she did not attempt to use her hands to fondle them. 

Once she finished washing Michelle’s tits, her hand holding the washcloth slid down her torso. Michelle knew where the cloth was going and she raised her midriff, so her pussy was in view. 

Helene continued to move the cloth lower, over Michelle’s trimmed bush, until she found her slit. Helene then washed Michelle’s pussy, moving the cloth down and then back up, several times. This action made Michelle moan more.
Helene eased off after a minute; she didn’t want to push Michelle somewhere she didn’t want to go. 

When she stopped and put the cloth down, Michelle opened her eyes.

“Thank you, Helene. That was wonderful.”

“You are very welcome,” Helene replied.

“I’d like to do that to you, sometime, Helene.”

Helene was surprised at that reply so decided to push things a bit.

“Why not now? I could do with a bath.”

“Okay, jump in.”

Helene slipped off her robe, revealing her body to Michelle for the first time, and gasped when she saw the piercings.

“Oh wow, Helene, I love your pierced nipples.”

“Thank you. There are more down below as you will find out soon enough.”

Helene stepped into the bath and sat down between Michelle’s legs with her back towards the other woman. Michelle reached around and carefully washed Helene’s body, including her pierced nipples and down to her stomach. When she was done, she spoke.

“Stand up, Helene.”

Helene stood, still with her back to Michelle, who then started washing her bum and legs. Helene then turned to face Michelle and opened her legs slightly. Michelle wasn’t fazed and moved the cloth straight to Helene’s pussy and washed her thoroughly. 

While doing that she saw and felt the piercings in Helene’s labia.

While being washed Helene looked down at Michelle, savouring the experience.

Michelle put the cloth down. “All done.” She said to Helene.

“Thank you, Michelle.” Helene bent down and kissed Michelle on the lips.

 It was longer than a ‘friends’ kiss, but there were no tongues or grinding of lips together, it was just a loving kiss.

Helene then sat back down in the bath.

“I guess you like women, as well as men?” Michelle asked.

“Yes, I do.”

“I have never been with another woman.”

“I don’t want to pressurise you Michelle, and if you don’t want it, that’s fine, just tell me. Come let's dry each other and go and rejoin Phil.”

So the girls dried each other off and came and joined me in the lounge wearing just bath towels tied, round their body’s. 

“I have been thinking, while waiting for you two, Michelle, can you get a babysitter next Wednesday, so we can all go out together?”

“Probably, yes. That would be lovely.”

Michelle confirmed the next day that the next Wednesday was sorted. We didn’t tell her at that stage where we were going to, but I was hoping that she would at least like the music at ‘Whatever’. I was hoping I would get to fuck her again, and Helene was hoping to make progress to, but we would have to see what would happen.

To be continued in ‘Ferry Couple, the Neighbour and Emily’.

Published 
Written by Lukewarm61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors