Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finishing Her Education

"An unlocked door leads to a memorable sexual experience"

30
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My name is Graham and I am a sixty-seven-year-old builder from Southampton. I got a call from a woman who lives locally, who wanted her kitchen renovated. A few days later, I turned up at her door. As I rang her doorbell, I realised that I badly needed to pee, and I cursed myself for not going before.

Mrs Simmonds answered the door. She looked very austere in twinset and pearls, which made her look ten years older than her fifty years. She wore glasses, with thick frames, and her frizzy dark hair had flecks of grey in it. She looked to be what I would call a bluestocking, a throwback to the fifties. Tidy enough, but not bothered by her rather dowdy appearance.

She showed me into her kitchen, which looked as antiquated as she did. This after making me take my boots off to protect her carpets. The room was looking worse for wear and would clearly benefit from the major makeover I could give it. After discussing her ideas for a new kitchen, she left me to measure up. As I passed the downstairs bathroom, I thought that I better empty my full bladder, before I went back to the living room and as by that time I was desperate, I didn't lock the bathroom door.

I unzipped the fly of my jeans, took out my cock and pointed it at the toilet. My stream of piss poured into the bowl, making a satisfying splashing sound.

Seconds later, while I was still in mid-flow, the bathroom door opened and Mrs Simmonds appeared, standing in the bathroom doorway. There was not a lot I could do to hide my predicament. My old todger was in my hand, semi-erect as I pissed a long stream into her toilet as she took in the view of both me and my fat cock.

"Oh, you're in here," she said, her eyes focussed on my hard-on cock pissing.

Staying longer than seemed appropriate, she then excused herself and left.

Naturally, I felt embarrassed that the prim and proper woman I would be working for over the next couple of weeks had just seen my thick penis on day one.

As I'd be working there, I couldn't just scurry off. I had to face the music.

She had made me a cup of tea and when I had drunk half of it; I thought I'd better apologise.

"I should have asked your permission to use your loo. I'm sorry, I do hope I didn't embarrass you, Mrs Simmonds," I murmured.

"No, don't worry about it. You didn't embarrass me," she responded. "I was just a bit surprised, really. I didn't know you were in there."

"At my age, I have to go when I have to go," I explained.

"That's understandable Graham, but I feel I'm the one who should apologise," she added.

"To be honest, I was a bit taken aback by the size of your ..." the end of her sentence hung in the air.

"The size of my…" I replied.

"Well, if you must know, you have a very manly penis. I didn't think they got that big, and it rather took me aback," she confessed. " My husband is not so well-endowed as you are."

Sitting across from me, she looked a little flustered, but her tone was confessional.

"I'm afraid I've had rather a sheltered life when it comes to the opposite sex. In fact, the first time I saw my husband's penis, it was on our wedding night and I have never seen another one till now. So I suppose it was natural curiosity that made me look so closely at you. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy. I don't know what came over me," she explained.

"No, I should have asked to use your loo, and you weren't prying, but I can assure you there are a lot bigger ones than mine," I explained.

"Well, I can only compare your penis to my Adrian's and your one is so much bigger."

I was flattered about the compliment she had given me about the size of my cock, as any man would.

After our cup of tea, we talked about the job and we agreed a discount price.

As I left, once again I apologised for not locking the bathroom door.

"No, don't apologise, it proved to be very educational," she murmured, as she closed the door.

All weekend I relived the excitement of Mrs Simmonds catching me holding my cock and her reaction to it. I decided if I got the chance, I'd give her a better perusal of my equipment.

Monday passed without incident and I thought that the incident of me exposing my cock had been forgotten.

On Tuesday, she asked if I wanted a cuppa and I gladly agreed. As I sat across from her chatting. I was reliving my exposure incident with her in my mind and inevitably my cock started to harden. The bulge in the front of my jeans was growing to its full size, and I could see her eyes were transfixed by it.

"Graham! you look as if you're a bit agitated," she smiled.

"Sorry, I was thinking about you saying seeing me had been educational," I replied, taking my courage in my hands. "I was just wondering if you'd like to further your education?"

Her face went bright red, but she met my eyes.

"I'm married Graham, I don't think that would be a good idea," she scolded.

"Every day is a school day, Mrs Simmonds," I suggested. "Why don't we look on it as just a way to satisfy your curiosity? We are both adults."

She went very quiet, and I scolded myself for being too forward. Imagine me thinking that she would be up for seeing my old todger. The silence hung in the room.

"You can call me Kate," she said.

Then, after another few minutes' silence when you could have heard a pin drop.

"Yes, well, you know, I would like to do that, but on condition that I only look, there will be no monkey business," she warned.

"Of course, Kate, I'd be honoured to show you," I replied.

I stood up and walked over to where she was sitting. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge in my jeans.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded yes, so I undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my flies. As I don't wear underpants, my jeans fell around my ankles, exposing my hard cock to her avid gaze.

Quietly, I was in heaven, this staid wife was studying my cock in something approaching wonder.

I had shaved my cock and balls on Sunday, on the off-chance that she might want another look. My thick cock jutted out straight and my balls hung down heavily.

"Heaven's, you are a big boy!" she exclaimed as my cock met her gaze. "You are so much chunkier than my husband. You make him look tiny."

We both knew now she didn't have to rush as she examined my cock from all angles without touching it.

Jennifer_Louisee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennifer_Louisee

"You don't have any pubic hair?" Kate remarked.

"No, I shave it off. Christine, my wife, prefers the smooth look, and she tells me it makes my cock look even bigger." I answered.

"You do have a lot of flesh on show with your tummy, penis and scrotum all shaved," she observed. "And you are intact.".

At first, I didn't understand what she meant.

"Uncircumcised, you mean, yes, my foreskin is intact," I explained.

"Adrian had his removed as a child," she said.

"Being uncut allows me to be able to retract my foreskin like this," I demonstrated.

I took my hard cock in my left hand and pulled my foreskin back, exposing my purple knob and tight slit.

She moved her head from side to side, six inches from my cockhead.

"Your glans is wet, shiny and purple. My husband's is all dry and grey," Kate noted quietly.

"Yes, my foreskin always keeps the head slightly wet," I explained.

I continued to stroke my cock for her. It felt so good showing my cock off that by then I was hard with my veins bulging.

"Are you fully erect now?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm fully hard," I answered.

"Just how big is it?" she asked.

"Why don't we find out? Do you have a tape measure?" I asked.

"In my sewing basket," Kate replied, quickly retrieving it from her cupboard.

"If I hold one end here on my pubic bone and you run the tape along to the business end, you can tell me how long it is," I suggested.

Kate did as she was told and said shakily, "Six and a half inches long. Wow! you are huge."

"Now we need to measure my girth. That's the circumference halfway along the shaft," I instructed her.

She took the tape measure and carefully wrapped it around my blood engorged tool.

"Well, your penis is exactly six inches round. That is so impressive," she enthused. "You must be twice the size of my husband. Your penis looks so heavy and mean."

"Not too scary, I hope?" I asked.

"Not scary, just robust and manly," she replied.

She looked serious for a moment, as if she was worried.

"Now, you know I'm going to have to disappoint you. I am a married woman, so anything more is clearly out of the question," Kate apologised.

Standing half-naked and erect in front of her, I was feeling really horny, so I pushed my luck.

"I fully understand. We are both married," I said, wanking my fat cock in front of her. "But would it be Ok if I finish myself off for you?"

"Orgasm, you mean?" she enquired, looking nervous. "I suppose I have helped get you in this state, but you'll have to see to yourself."

"No, you just watch me show off for you," I suggested.

I didn't need any more encouragement.

I stripped off my shirt and, now naked, I stroked my cock in front of her. Although I was really sexed up, I wanted to give her a good long show.

The room began to smell of my fat old todger, I slowed my pace and used my less preferred right hand to masturbate with so that it would take me longer to cum.

Kate looked both embarrassed and excited as she watched me stroke my fat cock.

"Are you about to orgasm? You look so full," she asked.

"Not just yet, it takes me a bit longer at my age," I answered.

After ten long minutes of masturbating for her, though, we both knew it was time for me to finish.

She went to the sideboard and returned with a box of man-sized tissues.

"Best use these. Take as many as you need," she said.

I took two and laid them out on her table. Then she stood up next to me for the finale.

"I must confess, I am a bit curious to see how much semen your big penis and testicles can ejaculate," she cooed.

That was too much for me. All this matter-of-fact sex talk had me so horny. I could feel my spunk building and with an animal roar, I pumped five strings of cum over the length of the tissues. The room stank of my spunk.

"Oh! Good Show, such a lot of mess but you've done well to keep it on the tissues," she commented on my efforts. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Thoroughly, it's wonderful to have such an appreciative audience," I replied when I'd recovered.

"You didn't disappoint. That is such a lot of semen and it has such a manly scent. Do you always ejaculate that much?" Kate asked.

"No, not always. Your interest and kindness helped a lot," I honestly replied.

"No wonder I never got pregnant with Adrian, you can ejaculate five times as much as him," she complained.

I felt proud of the amount of spunk on the tissues, much more than I usually shot off, but I knew she had a lot to do with it.

"I'll dispose of the evidence for you," she said, carefully folding up the two spunk covered tissues, trying not to get any of my man juice on her fingers. She took another tissue and wiped the last drip of cum off my cockhead.

When she returned from the kitchen, I was dressed again.

"Well, you certainly have helped finish my education. You have kept yourself lean and fit and you looked so nice doing that for me," she confided. "You have a fine cork."

I didn't know what she meant, cork?

"Oh," I laughed. "I think you mean cock!"

She blushed, "Silly me, yes, cock," she croaked. "I really don't have any experience in this."

"Makes it all the more worthwhile, " I reassured her.

"You won't be embarrassed, doing up my kitchen for me after your demonstration?" Kate asked.

"No, as I said, we are both grownups and I have a job to do, but it was a delight showing off for you. Now, I better get back to work," I answered.

It was clear to me she was only interested in satisfying her curiosity about my larger penis and that any more suggestions would only embarrass and upset her. So I decided to leave it at that and get on with my work.

Two weeks later, she had a nice new kitchen, and she transferred the money for the bill into my account.

"Thanks Graham, my new kitchen is just what I wanted," she admitted. "And thank-you for not taking advantage of my curiosity when you showed me your chunky penis and what it can do. You certainly finished my education in style," she smiled.

"It was my pleasure," I honestly replied.

Before I packed up and left, she kissed me on the cheek.

Looking back, my giving that sweet woman my one man sex show was a memory I will always cherish.

Published 
Written by OAPenis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments