Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First visit

5
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
792 words 792 words
It's the first time I've visited you and you have the house all to yourself. I knock on the door and you answer wearing only some sexy lingerie and heels. I greet you with a kiss and we shut the door. As it's closed I shove you against the wall and kiss you hard.

I grab your wrists and bring them together above your head and hold them against the wall with one hand. With the other I cup your tits, squeezing as I kiss you. My hand moves down your body and rubs your pussy through your sexy panties. You thrust your hips forward into my hand and squirm on the wall. My tongue probes your mouth, as my finger rubs harder on your pussy.

I release your wrists and grab your hair and push you to your knees. You unzip my pants and pull my hardening cock out. I pull your face closer to my cock and you take me into your mouth. I guide you with my hand over my thick shaft, bobbing your head, making you take my cock further and further into your mouth. 

I push you so far you gag on my thick shaft. I hold you there for just a second before releasing the pressure on your head.

I keep my hand in your hair but let you please me how you want to. You lick me from balls to the tip of my cock, then suck one of my balls into your mouth. While you jerk on my cock, you take my shaft into your mouth again and lick the head.

I am so hard. I need your pussy. I pull you by your hair to the couch and bend you over it. I pull your panties aside and spit on my cock, rubbing it around for a second before I stick my cock into your tight wet pussy. You moan as I fill you with my thick cock. I fuck you hard. Still pulling on your hair, I use it to stick my cock as hard and fast into you as I can. With my free hand I smack your ass leaving a hand print.

You scream, "Yes!"

I do it again and again until you are screaming my name. I let go of your hair and grab your neck, squeezing just a little, still fucking as hard as I can.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

You are screaming my name and telling me to fuck you harder. I comply, as hard and as fast as I can. I can't hold it in any longer and pull out of you. You spin around drop to your knees and get my cock into your mouth just in time for me to explode. You suck me dry and swallow every last drop while looking me in the eye.

You stand up and grab my hand and lead me to the bedroom and push me onto the bed. Straddling my body you kneel down so your pussy is just above my face. Your spread your legs till your soaking panties are on my lips and and tell me to please you. I kiss and lick your pussy through your panties, pressing my tongue hard into you. You start to ride my face, pressing on my mouth a little. You pause and lean back long enough to pull your panties aside before continuing to ride my face.

You get off and your juices are all over my face. Laying you down on your back, I pull your panties down your smooth legs and as soon as they are off you point to your pussy. I kneel between your legs and suck your clit into my mouth and start to suck on it. You reach down and grab the back of my head, pushing my tongue harder into your pussy. I pull back enough to wet a finger and slide it into you. I continue to suck on your clit and fuck you with my finger. As you press my head into your clit, I insert another finger into you and curl them inside of you, hitting the g-spot. I suck harder and faster. As I fuck you with my fingers, your pussy pulses, so I fuck you harder with my fingers. Your pussy clenches my fingers so hard I cannot move them as you orgasm all over them. Your body spasms in your orgasm, shaking and writhing on the bed till your orgasm subsides.

You sit up and I kiss you. Pulling you close I take off your bra to play with your beautiful tits and hard nipples. Wwe kiss and fondle each other sitting on your bed. I pinch your nipples and you play with my balls to stimulate myself again.

Published 
Written by fucknasty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments