Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the love of a jewel

"All for her, for the love of a jewel....."

2
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Twenty-seven year old Jewel flexed her toes in the sand, her pink nail polish shining back at her in the midday sun. ‘It’s perfect here,’ she thought and wished she just stop time, even if for a little while. As a paralegal to a high power law firm in Chicago, Jewel was never able to rest or truly relax. She was known for her commitment to detail and flawless briefs on cases, which was both a blessing and a curse. Jewel was moved up in the firm at an almost unheard of pace, and now she was the chief paralegal that the top two attorneys used for all the major cases they handled. And they handled a lot.

The firm of Casey & Casey was known all through the Illinois and tri-state area as being one of the best, and as their reputation grew, so did their caseload. No longer handling smaller individual clientele, the top attorneys that she worked with defended some of the biggest corporations in the area. Now Jewel handled multi- million dollar cases on a regular basis. No pressure there. Jewel had the money, but not generally the time to enjoy it. When she wasn’t getting asked to stay late to wrap up the details for what might be useful in the courtroom the next day, Jewel was hitting the gym. It was a welcome stress reliever, and it kept her looking her best. Being around some of the top paid executives in the world on a normal basis was a bit intimidating at times. Luckily, her inner goddess came to the rescue in times of stress, and she always kept up with the best of them, both with her wit and her keen intellect.

There was one particular client though that inner goddess found she could not even stand up to very well. He was CEO for Beck Oil Company, out of Princeton. Oh, that man. Every time she saw his deep, dark, chocolate eyes she got weak in the knees. It wasn’t fair really, Jewel would have to concentrate even harder on what she was doing when sitting in the same room with him for negotiations. She could feel his eyes on her sometimes, like they were baring into her soul. Even his name was romantic and sexy, Dmitri Apparre. Jewel was curious about his name enough to look up the meaning of his last, and she found out it meant “sexy” in Italian. Go figure. She still chided herself for letting her mind wander so much about the man. Still, she did notice that there was not a ring on his well-manicured finger. This vacation was peculiar all unto itself, since Jewel was not actually the one who brought it about.

Mike Russell, one of her favorite attorneys to work with due to his compassionate tendencies, came to her office one day with his customary ham and cheese bagel she so loved and an envelope. “I have some great news for you, Jewel!” he exclaimed rather enthusiastically for so early in the morning.

Jewel eyed him with that look, the one that meant, ‘Yeah right, what work do you need me to do for you now?’

He wrinkled his nose back at her in response. “No, really Jewel. I mean it. This was left on my desk from one of our clients, we’re not sure who. They apparently decided that you did very well following through with them in such detail on a case they had with us that they booked you a vacation. Jewel, you’re going to Emerald Isle, along the Southern Outer Banks in North Carolina!”

So here Jewel was, her feet enjoying the feel of the warm sands of Emerald Isle. Her vacation accomodations were spectacular; she had a beachfront cottage equipped with a full kitchen and even a luxurious bathing area, with a shower that contained knobs she still had yet to figure out what they did. This was day two of her vacation, which was a week long. Jewel couldn’t remember the last time she had a whole week to herself to do whatever she wanted. Mostly, she sunbathed and played in the ocean, allowing herself to just “be”.

Her eyes opened, taking in a sunset scene like none she had ever held before - a sunset fit for kings. She didn’t remember dozing off, how did that happen? Lazily, she pulled herself up to a sitting position, and silently sipped on her lemonade as she watched the colors fade from brilliant to the more hushed, quiet tones of evening. Jewel sighed from sheer contentment, then gathered up her towel and headed back to her cottage just down the path.

As Jewel opened the door, an amazing scent caught her attention. She sniffed the air, then her eyes went to the small, elegant kitchen table. On it was fresh baked bread, with various jellies laid around it beautifully. It was tantalizing. There was also a gorgeous bouquet of flowers - lilies, daisies, irises, and she didn’t even know what else. Jewel smiled, a smile that radiated across her whole face. Never had something so wonderfully romantic been done for her. As she came to the table and began figuring out which jelly to try with her bread first, a note within the flowers caught her eye. Eagerly, she opened it, her eyes scanning the words, dying to know who might have done such a thing. All the note said was, “Beauty, for such a beauty as yourself, and bread fit for a goddess.” The words seemed to seep down into her very soul, causing her breath to catch in her throat.

Jewel ate and pondered, and tried to read a novel she’d brought with her. However hard she tried, her mind couldn’t stop thinking about who left the note, and who was behind this very pleasant vacation surprise. She meandered into the bathroom, and decided she wanted a bath instead of a shower. As her hand went to the faucet to turn on the water, she saw rose petals that decorated the bottom of the tub, beautifully arranged in red and pink. Jewel’s mind thought back, and she was certain that the petals had not been in there before, she would have noticed. She definitely had an eye for detail.

The water flowed into the bath, over the petals, and the sweet fragrance filled the entire bathroom. Jewel slipped into the water, relaxing in the warm rose scented water, her fingers idly playing with the petals. Whoever is behind this, she mused, knows how to treat a woman like a princess. Her head back against the contours of the bath, she felt completely at peace, entirely content.

Time passed. A few minutes, an hour. She didn’t know and didn’t care, for once in her life. A knock came at the door. Hastily, she wrapped herself in a robe hanging in the closet, and went to answer. A woman from the leasing office for the cottage was there, with a package in her hand. “Someone dropped this off for you, miss. He said to get it to you as soon as possible.”

“Oh! Did you happen to catch a name, perhaps? Or what he looked like?”

“No, miss, he did not come in himself, but rather sent his driver in to hand off the package. I’m sorry,” she said in a comforting tone, seeing the disappointed look in Jewel’s face. “Perhaps you will find out in time about this mystery man of yours. I envy you for sure!”

“Yes, perhaps I will, I sure hope so!” Jewel took the package, thanked the woman and closed the door, leaning against it. She went to the hearth, sitting down to open it, curiosity brewing. She untied the silk bow, then opened it to find… a gorgeous negligee, blue, with white ribbon along its length. A note inside said, “To match your lovely eyes. Perhaps someday I will get the pleasure of seeing you in this.”

Jewel flushed, at the thought that whoever sent this had her in mind specifically when they picked it out. She imagined her mystery man perusing through lingerie, trying to find just the right piece. A shiver went down her spine. Her feet seemed to be walking of their own accord; she didn’t remember getting up. But she found herself in the bedroom, trying on the new, rather spectacular nightwear.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Of course it fit beautifully to her form. Whoever did this knew her, and knew her body in a way that made her blush again.

Pulling the covers back, Jewel climbed into bed, falling asleep with her head full of dreams about the man behind the entire fantasy of a vacation.

The next morning, Jewel went along the shore front, watching others as they played in the water, or walked along the sand. She made her way to the front office to inquire about any events that might be under way in the small town. Jewel was surprised to find out that there would be a masquerade party that very evening. The man at the counter told her where to find a shop that might have a costume to wear. Intrigued by the idea, Jewel walked the half mile or so toward town, ambling along, taking in the scenery and people. The shop was small but quaint, like many that were strewn out along the town’s shore front. Jewel perused many costumes, trying to find just the right one. She finally settled on a blue costume, one that was very similar in color to the gift she’d received the previous evening. Jewel smiled to herself. Maybe her mind was drifting toward the idea of pleasing her mystery man. At any rate, she bought it. The costume was beautiful and resembled a peacock, and it came with a matching eye mask.

Afternoon faded into evening. Jewel had spent the better half of the afternoon exploring the other beachfront stores, buying little trinket souvenirs of her rather different vacation. The other, she had gone to the beach again, luxuriating in the sun, which was warm, but not too intense. She had showered, and was readying herself for the masquerade. It was a warm evening, and the festivities were to be held outside along the beach. Jewel was excited. She couldn’t remember how long it had been since she’d gone to a party, and this would be her first masquerade.

The air felt soft and warm against her skin as Jewel stepped out of her cottage, ready at last. Her skin glowed, and she looked amazing in her costume, which set off her soft curves. Her long, honey colored hair flowed down her back, cascading behind her. She headed down the beach, toward the colored lights and music of the party, watching how the reflections danced in patterns over the water. Her heart quickened as she got into the midst of all the people, dancing, moving, talking. Would this be the night? Was one of these people hidden behind a mask her mystery man?

Jewel wandered over to one of the tables and picked up some little sandwiches and a glass of wine. Merlot, one of her favorites. She found an empty spot on a nearby bench, took off her mask, and watched everyone, eating absentmindedly. Suddenly, she felt something, a very light touch, on the back of her neck. She turned around, and nothing. Perhaps it was her overactive imagination, especially tonight of all nights, when her senses seemed to be on edge and in overdrive. She felt tingles all over her body. ‘Calm down Jewel,’ she told herself.

There it was again, this time a definite touch, caressing slowly along her neck and shoulder, just brushing it. She turned, slowly this time, perhaps by some fear that if she turned quickly the feeling would disappear as before. A man stood behind her, dressed as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera, one of her favorite musicals of all time. She looked at him, trying to ascertain the man behind the mask. He took her hand, led her out toward the edge of the lights and the people, and began to dance with her slowly, in a sensual, erotic way. The song played in the background, something soft and mellow, she wasn’t paying attention. How he could slowly dance with her, so close, was all her mind allowed her to think about.

Jewel was lost in that moment in time, caught up in trying to figure out who this person was that had such skill and grace. He kissed along her neck, and sent shivers all along her spine as she felt his tongue slide lightly along her skin, and his hands grip a little tighter along her hips. After some time had passed, just being, feeling the close proximity of his body next to hers, Jewel heard him whisper in her ear, “I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long, Jewel. Come with me.” At that moment, Jewel thought her heart would stop beating. The realization of who this man was coursed through her entire body, electrifying every part of it. She felt numb as he led her, through the crowds, along the beach, caressing her hand, her arm, her back. Finally, they reached her cottage, and he pulled her inside.

“Do you know who I am?” the man asked her, a playful edge to his very masculine voice.

“No, I truly have no idea,” Jewel replied, flustered and having trouble meeting the eyes beneath the mask.

“I could have fun with this for a long time, Jewel, but my need for you to know is too great. I desire you intensely, have desired you for a long time.” With those words, he slowly removed his mask, dramatically dropping it at her feet. Jewel looked at the mask on the floor next to her blue satin slippers, and could not look up to meet his eyes or glance at his face. She felt his fingers along her jaw, raising her eyes to his at last.

A gasp escaped her lips as she looked into the face of none other than Dmitri Apparre, the one whom she could never quite maintain control around. ‘Oh my god,’ her little inside voice whistled softly, ‘how on earth are you even going to be able to not run?’ Inner goddess came to the rescue. ‘He went to all this trouble for you, so, apparently, you’ve already impressed the hell out of him, girl. Now just go with it!’

Jewel decided to go with inner goddess on this one, so she held her ground and resisted the urge to flee in response to the wash of emotions flooding her mind. She felt Dmitri’s lips come crashing down on hers, molding, tasting, his tongue seeking the depths of her mouth, of her very being. Her world began to spin with his kiss, everything else around her became a blur, and there was just him. Nothing else in the universe even existed.

She felt him steer her toward the bedroom, felt him taking off the cloak from his costume, his shirt following swiftly. Her fingers ran along his chest, causing him to breathe faster. “Oh Jewel, I want you to be my Jewel, mine and mine alone.”

His words reverberated through her mind, but didn’t quite register, so caught up she was in the sensation of his lips on her skin. Hungry like a wolf, she thought. He stripped her of her clothing, slowly, kissing the exposed skin beneath at each piece. Dmitri got more and more demanding with his mouth, his desire mounting, until he had every last bit of clothing removed. He quickly divested of his as well, and pulled her to bed beneath him. Jewel moaned and breathed faster at his onslaught, mouth and hands everywhere at once, his intense words of desire fueling her own passion and driving her mad. Slowly he made love to her, moans coming from deep within him, passion darkening his already dark eyes as he penetrated her depths, his thick manhood throbbing within her. A new dance, and one much more intense and personal, took place that night in Jewel’s bed. The soft night wind caressed their bodies, now joined as one, over and over again until the early morning. The morning light would find them entwined so closely together that it seemed but one being instead of two.

The two new lovers spent the next few days in pure bliss, for Dmitri had gotten some time off himself, to stay with his beloved Jewel. When the real world brought them back to earth, they saw each other often and stole away together every chance they got. And eventually after a time, Jewel Connor became Jewel Apparre.

Published 
Written by MsSensuality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments