Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way...Part2

"My next step in the seduction of my love."

9
9 Comments 9
10.3k Views 10.3k
784 words 784 words
After I slowly stripped my love naked as he stood blindfolded in the middle of the bedroom, I led him to the bed. He laid in the middle of the bed so I had room to move around him and work my magic. The ground rules were already set. He could not touch or hold me but he could talk to me. The blindfold had to stay in place at all times. I would not hurt him but instead give him pure pleasure.

After I had him lay on his back, I spread his arms out by his side and opened his legs. My toys were already out by the bed for some extra fun. Putting him at ease, I climbed onto the bed by his head. I ran my fingers lovingly over his forehead and down his temples. I traced his eyelids, then his eyes, his nose, the cleft between his nose and then I followed the contour of his lips. He opened them and I kissed him deep. My tongue playing a duet with his. I put all the passion into that kiss that I could. He reached up to touch me and I reminded him this was my show. He smiled and put his hand back onto the bed.

I kissed across his forehead ever so slowly, then to each eye, down his nose to his lips. I used my tongue to trace the outline of his lips. He parted them and I took the upper one between my teeth and gently pulled.. Then I did the same with the bottom one. After kissing his chin, I opened my mouth and started to suck on his neck. I felt him raise his head to allow me better access, which I took full advantage. I covered his neck with sucker marks. Oh, none that would last. Just enough to make him squirm a little.

After nibbling on his earlobes, first one then the other, and tracing his ears with my tongue, I went back to his neck. Trailing kisses across, I stopped in the middle and started to kiss gently and softly down his chest. I l moved my body slowly as I did so he would feel my kisses and not the movement of the bed. I wanted nothing to interfere with his pleasure.

When I reached his nipple line, I used my tongue to trail a wet line to his left nipple.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

I licked around it a couple of times real slow. I stopped just a second till I felt his body shiver in anticipation, then I licked across the nipple. I felt his chest arch and I responded by taking his nipple into my mouth and sucked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him turn his head to the left and saw his mouth open. I knew he was mine.

After sucking for half a minute, I took the nipple between my teeth and gently bit down. I was rewarded by a slight moan and I saw him bite his lower lip. I flicked my tongue across it and alternately kissed and licked to the other nipple and did the same thing. I looked down at his cock and saw it was standing at attention and I thought to myself, "Oh, just hold on. You are next."

After flicking my tongue across the right nipple, my lips and tongue made their way to his belly. I licked around his navel, then ran my tongue inside, coating it with my saliva. I raised my head a little and gently blew into his navel. I felt him move his hips just ever so slightly.

With my tongue, I traced a line to the base of his cock where I kissed his hair, opened my mouth and used my tongue across the base. Flicking it first on one side then the other. I felt his cock dance against my cheek. I know he thought I was going to lick his cock but I took another route first. I wanted his anticipation to build.

I licked to the back of his cock at the base, then covered his balls in kisses. I moved so that I was laying between his legs. I licked them all over, then one at a time I pulled them into my mouth and gently sucked each one in turn. I saw him throw his head back and a louder moan escaped his lips. I turned my head and nibbled his inner thigh, first one side then the other. Using one hand I raised his balls to lick the junction between them and continued up to the base of his cock. My prize was in sight.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments