Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Down the Road

"She had me with coffee."

14
12 Comments 12
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

I entered and walked to the counter of the diner, I selected one of the dozen or so chrome and vinyl clad stool and sat. The diner was like a snapshot of a place that has not aged in 30 years. Clean but definitely dated. The waitress approached, her name tag read “Sarah.”

“Coffee?”

“Yes, Sarah, black please.”

“Menu?”

“Please.”

As I waited for the coffee I checked my messages on my cellphone. Thinking to myself what a weird juxtaposition . . . using modern technology in this museum of a restaurant. Suddenly, I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked up.

“By a girl a cup-o-joe?” she asked as she slid her oversized sunglasses slightly down her nose peering at me with her chocolate brown eyes. I quickly studied her face, hair. Cute, no pretty. I inhaled deeply

“Of course, anything for a beautiful young lady.” Smiling I turned, “Sarah, please another cup for my friend.” Sarah raised her eyebrows with a brief look of distain. I know what she was thinking – he is a sucker falling for such a ploy by a girl half his age. I would not say she was wrong but…

Placing my phone in my inner suitcoat pocket, I turn toward my new acquaintance, “I’m Sam.” As the waitress silently placed two cups of coffee on the counter and slapped down a single menu.

“Bridget.” She reached out to offer me her hand as she reached for the cream with her other. She shook my hand with purpose.

“If you are going to eat breakfast with me, I would like you to take off your sunglasses. Unless, I’m being too presumptuous.”

“Are you asking me? Yes, I would love breakfast.” She smiled as she removed her glasses, “windows to the soul or something like that?”

“Something like that.” I reached for the menu and handed it to Bridget. As she perused it I watched as she moved her hand through her light brown hair brushing it back over her shoulder. My eyes were drawn to the tanned skin of her shoulder and chest, to her off white bra peeking through the sleeveless opening of her shirt. I did not notice any discernable tan lines. My eyes followed down her torso to her intentionally tattered blue jean short shorts and those long toned tanned legs. I could spend a day between those legs I thought. Then, I noticed her suitcase next to her.

“You traveling somewhere? I didn’t see another car outside.” Nodding towards her case.

“Yeah.”

“Where to?”

She stopped put down the menu and looked into my eyes. “Down the road . . . somewhere . . . (smiling) . . . everywhere . . . (the smile fading) . . . just down the road.”

Our gaze lingered until Sarah asked “Did you decide?”

I looked up to the stony glare Sarah was giving me, “Steak and eggs, medium rare, over easy, tomatoes no hash browns - two” Bridget smiled “Sounds delish.” Sarah sighed and turned.

As we waited for our meals, we chatted about nothing and everything. Our conversation flowed effortlessly. The thirty some years difference in our ages did not come up and did not appear to be a road block in our conversation. Bridget was a self-proclaimed optimist and I confessed to be in more of a pessimist, “an occupational hazard of being an attorney.”

Our breakfast arrived, but our conversation did not stall. Bridget’s down the road was eastward bound to the coast. She was looking at studying at the art institute in Boston, hitching her way there to “experience the Kerouac way of life.” I tried not to disillusion her and her quest with the realities of life, but the “grown-up” in me came through.

“I understand what you mean Sam but I can’t live my life within the strictures of society. I need to be able to do, be. You know? I want life. I want death. I want the experience of it all not just noted for the two end points.’ She paused, “Well maybe not death, at least until I’m 50 or so.”

 

“Ouch, why 50?” I responded.

“Well that would be twice my age,” realizing what she said, “Oh, I didn’t mean . . . “

 

“No it is cool, I just I didn’t know I was that close to death.” I chuckled.

 

“No, Sam. I feel you are ready to live, you just need to realize it and grab it with both hands.”

 

God she is beautiful, I thought. Fun, easy going and a great spirit. But life was impinging on our time. I had sixty-five more miles to go to get to the Podunk County Ohio Courthouse, where my client’s son was sitting in jail for being an idiot. He was being arraigned for possession with intent. A favor, one of many favors for this client, which I had to handle discretely and personally. I was tired. I had about two hours to get there. Meet with the state, do a little dance showing the prosecutor it would be best to offer the kid a deal now, get a larger than normal fine for the county’s coffers, as opposed to going through all the procedural shit I would throw at them. I was good at this but I did not want to leave this conversation. Responsibilities won.

 

“Well, Bridget,” I hesitantly said “I need to get moving. I have a client waiting for me. I am heading southeast if you want to catch a lift.” I wanted to say more. I wanted to say:

 

“Come with me, after court we can escape for the day, week, month. I’ll drive you to school. We can live free for the moment. Experience . . . “ but I did not.

 

She paused and looked up at me, sizing me up. I continued “What do you say? Want to spend another hour or so with a pessimist? I’ll try not to harsh your buzz on life anymore.”

 

“Sure let’s go.” She reach down and grabbed her case and started out the door while I paid the check. She was appeared to be an independent breed. I did not think she would not let me carry her case.

 

I walked outside. She was stretching her arms above her head and then leaned side to side. Admiring her movements. Her tan midriff exposed. She was gorgeous. What the fuck and I doing I said to myself, thinking of the look on Sarah’s face. I walked up to her, remotely unlocking the car and reached down to place her case in the back seat. She grabbed it out of my hand; yep independent. I opened the front passenger door.

 

“Hey, you don’t need to do that for me.”

 

“I’m not. I have my shit all over the seat I have to clean it off. I wasn’t expecting company.” I tossed my brief case into the back seat and gathered my CDs that were strewn on the seat and floor and placed them in the console.

 

We got in and I backed up and started out of the lot. We drove for several minutes in awkward silence. “What’s going on?” I asked. “We spoke so openly and freely in the diner and now our words are lost.”

 

“I’m just taking you in.” she said. “You come across as this professional attorney; salt and pepper hair, cut neatly, clean shaven, drives an older Caddy, quick with advice and some criticism. But . . . but, you listen to the Bob Dylan, Sex Pistols and”, as she reaches for the stack of CDs, “John Coltrane, whoever he is, and what is this, the Grateful Dead handwritten on the CD.”

 

“That my dear is the live recording of them in 1986 in Minneapolis and recorded on a reel-to-reel tape deck by yours truly.” I said.

 

“Sam, you followed the Dead? You? Mister ‘I’m a pessimist.’ ‘You got to be careful hitching across the country.’ Were you a long haired hippy freak in the day?” Bridget asked as you sat cross legged in the passenger seat turning her body to me, smiling broadly.

 

“I confess there was a time. I followed them for several years while I was in graduate school but I was not a true deadhead. I worked and would drive to the nearby concerts with an occasional road trip to see them. As for the rest, I always had an eclectic selection of music. Punk, rock and old jazz, which is what Coltrane is. That was the movement that started Kerouac, the beat generation, the musical rebellion of the fifties that ran into the sixties. It moves your core, sexy music. That is my escape back to life.” My words trailed off.

 

Our conversation dried up again for several moments; she studied me as I drove on. She reached over and slipped Coltrane into the CD player. As Blue Train flooded the car’s space with tenor sax, her hand touched my arm, “Both hands Sam, grab life with both hands.”

 

I glanced at her, well as long as one can glance as they are flying down the road at seventy miles an hour. I was again taken aback on how stunning she was. I wanted to experience life, experience her.

 

Her hand did not leave my body but ran up to my shoulder and around my neck. She pulled me towards her as she leaned over to me. I saw a clear path down the highway and turned to her and kissed her.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Stealing my breath for a moment. I snapped back and slowed down, turning off the side of the road. As we rolled to a stop she was on me kissing deeply. Our tongues intertwined, her fingers running through my hair. I stopped the car, unclicked her seatbelt and pulled her over to me, lying sideways across my lap between me and the steering wheel. We kissed like we were teenagers; bodies pressed together; hands running through the other’s hair.

 

“Get off the road.” She demanded as she slid off me.

 

I drove until I saw a gravel turn off between the corn fields. I turned and parked in the grass adjacent to the gravel road next to the tall stalks of corn. Unclicking my seatbelt I turned to her and my eyes flowed over her legs, waist, chest, face “Well we are off the road.” As I looked at here and undid the top button of my shirt and loosened my tie.

 

“Do you need your coat?” She asked. I grabbed the back collar of my coat and pulled it over my head like I was taking off a t-shirt. Tossing it in the back “Nope.”

 

“Your shirt?”

 

Unbuttoning a couple of buttons and repeating the same movement with my shirt and undershirt, “Nope.”

 

I smiled “Do you need yours?” She mirrored my movements, smiling back “Nope.”

 

I leaned over to her and we kissed again. Feeling her fingers against my bare skin and mine on hers, passionately pulling ourselves to the other. I unclasped her bra letting it fall forward my hands ran across her small firm globes and over her erect nipples. “mmmmmm” she moaned as I rolled them between my fingers.

 

My mouth moved down to her neck, nibbling and kissing, while her hands found my belt and quickly undid it. Firmly grasping my cock through my boxers, as my lips found her nipple sucking it into my mouth as I felt it harden. She roughly twisted and pulled on my ridged unit.

 

Suddenly she placed her hands on my chest and pushed me back. Unbuttoning her shorts she lifts her hips and slid them and her panties down, exposing her entire body to me. My eyes riveted to her pussy and its small strip of brown curls leading to her parting bare lips showing the juicy flower within. Admiring her naked body I muttered “I want to taste you.”

 

Bridget sucked on two of her fingers, smiling and gazing in my eyes, she moved them down over her cunt. Running them down over her clit slowly, my mouth watered as they disappeared inside her wet opening. I felt my cock pulse watching her fingers trust in and out of her and listening to the sloshing of her movements. Stopping, she pulled them out, leaning forward Bridget smeared them across my lips, they parted and she slowly slid her fingers all the way in. As I sucked her sweet juices, I moaned “more.”

 

I felt the precum oozing from my cock’s head as she turned away, “backseat.” She quickly opened the door and stepped out in all her nakedness. She opened the door to the backseat. Unceremoniously she tossed our clothes and cases to the front. “You coming? If so I want you naked when you get back here.”

 

I stepped out of the car and took my shoes and pants off the rest of the way. I did not look around to see if anyone was on the road. I didn’t give a rat’s ass if someone saw us. By the time I opened the door, she was laying on her back knees apart. I was still standing outside as I leaned into the car, kissing and biting her knee and thigh. Moving upward I smelled her aroma. I sucked on her tendon that ran to her center towards my goal. My tongue circled her lips and I lifted her to my mouth with both hands on her cheeks. Flattening my tongue, I ran it from her opening to her clit, “YESSSSS” she moaned.

 

Her fingers found the back of my head pulling my hair. “Oh god yes.” She guided my mouth by pulling and pushing the back of my head as if I was her toy. I lapped her juices as she became wetter. My fingers squeezed and massages her ass as I sucked on her clit, I ran my fingertips over her rosebud. Her hips started to buck against my face.

 

I pulled her harder against my face and felt her fingers leave my head. I looked up at her staring down at me as her hands worked her breasts. She pinched and pulled her nipples hard. Her mouth parted and she was breathing heavy. She was close. I re-gripped her ass with one hand as I plunged a finger deep inside her. Her hips went wild. Sucking on her clit, she rapidly thrusted against my hand and face. Pushing yet another finger in her, her legs began trembling uncontrollably. I pulled on her clit with my lips as my tongue grazed over its tip. She screamed as she pushed upwards in a final thrust holding her arched position shaking uncontrollably. Juices poured from her cunt and coated my hands and chin. I felt the strength of her orgasm around my fingers.

 

“Fuck me!” she said as she dropped her hips to the seat and grabbed her knees to her chest. I climbed the rest of the way in the backseat and reached back to close the door. She leaned up and pulled my cock, milking the precum out of me as she guided me to her cunt. “Fuck me!” she repeated as she licked her fingers.

 

I moved on her and pierced her dripping opening. Her pussy enveloped my cock as if it was made just for it. My hands made it to her shoulders to pull her down as I pushed up into her. We started with our bodies moving in rhythm both with the same goal. I felt her fingers and nails dig into my ass as we fucked her hard. The head of my cock slam against her cervix and the wet sounds of our collisions filled the air. Breaking out in sweat, our breathing becoming more labored and the sound of the slapping of our sex filled air was suddenly interrupted “FUCK ME!” she screamed. We fucked feverishly. Feeling her cunt grasp my cock tightly, her face contorting, I lost control and pounded harder into her. My cock pushed deep into her with its head pressed against her bottom, I released my ropes of cum. I felt the waves of her orgasm massage my cock as we held each other. My cock continued to pulse deep within. The only movement was from our chests gasping for air as we continued to hold tightly on to each other.

 

Our eyes began to open as we started to come down. We stared into each other’s eyes. “Wow” she breathlessly whispered. “Wow” I mimicked her words. I lessened my grip on her shoulders, noticing the outline of my fingers where I gripped too hard.

 

“I hope I did not bruise you.” I said semi-sheepishly.

 

“I hope I did not leave marks on you” as she released her hold of my ass.

 

We did not make love and this was not sex. There were no promises. We fucked for the pure pleasure of fucking. Fucking’s purest form. We smiled and kissed each other passionately, then softly, then another smile.

 

As my cock softened in her, I lifted up and looked out the windows around us. My cock slide out of her. She sat up against the door. “Looks like we made a bit of mess here” she said looking down at the remains of our juices spread across the seat.  

 

“Yeah, well I’m not complaining.”

 

“When do you have to be in court?” She asked.

 

I reached over the front seat finding my jacket in a ball on the floor, I pulled my phone out and saw the time. “About 15 minutes. I’m going to be a bit late but again I’m not complaining.”

 

“Will you be in trouble?”

 

“No I’ll call the clerk. It’ll make it cool.”

 

I grabbed my t-shirt and boxers. Handing her my t-shirt to clean herself up with as I wiped off my cock with my boxers and then the seat. I leaned over the front seat and grabbed the rest of our clothes. I dressed in the back seat. She stepped out and dressed outside next to the car. God she was beautiful. Uninhibited. Free.

 

I placed my shoes on and stepped out to tuck my shirt into my pants. I stood outside tying my tie, as she stood on the door jamb and looked over the car’s roof at me, topless. “Sam, you are fun.”

 

I grinned at her. “No, you are.”

 

She put on her bra and top. I brushed off my coat and put it on. We silently moved our cases to the backseat and got in.

 

I turned back on the road. As we approached a forest preserve, she slid over to me and kissed my cheek. “Pull over up here.”

 

“I can’t I really have to go.” I said.

 

“I know but I want out here.”

 

I knew what she meant. I wanted to ask her to come with me, but it would not be fair to her. I was structured, had too many obligations and promises to keep. I slowed down. I popped out Coltrane from the CD and put it in its jewel case.

 

Bridget grabbed my head and pulled me into the deepest wettest kiss I had in ages. “Both hands, Sam, both hands.” I handed her the CD. She opened the door and stepped out. She grabbed her case. “Later gator” she said as she slipped on her sunglasses.

 

“Be well my dear.”

 

I picked up my phone to pressed the digits for the clerk and put the car into drive. Starting down the road, I looked in the rear view mirror and watched Bridget put out her thumb as the next car approached.

 

Published 
Written by samg61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments