Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late for work

"He’s late for work, she doesn’t care, she wants him. Who will win?"

18
10 Comments 10
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

With your alarm sounding loudly behind you on your bedside table, you reluctantly pull your body from beside mine and get up out of bed. I begin to stir; even whilst still deep in slumber I notice your sudden absence and instantly, my world no longer feels complete.

I clumsily search for you as I wake, reaching behind my body seeking your warmth, but my hand finds only the empty sheets that up until just moments ago, had wrapped us both in peaceful, loving contentment.

“Come back baby, I don’t want you to go...” My words are sleepy but full of need.

“I have to go gorgeous. Unfortunately, work awaits. You know I never want to leave you but tonight, I must go in,” you soothe back at me, leaving me wondering who needs convincing of that more, you or me.

You sit on the edge of the bed next to where I have now curled up into a cosy cocoon and, gently moving a rogue lock of blonde hair that has fallen in front of my face, you continue: “Stay warm my gorgeous girl, I’ll be back before you know it.”

I smile, swooning over you and your deep, soothing voice and shuffle closer toward you. As I close the gap between us, the thick, luxurious sheet that had been draped loosely over me falls away and uncovers the hidden pleasures that lie beneath, exposing parts of my naked flesh.

Tempting and inviting, your eyes run hungrily down my dangerous curves and straight back up again. The urge to run your hands all over my body is intense, the need is palpable and your thoughts are suddenly impure. Big blue eyes blink sleepily at you as I resettle on your pillow to watch you shower and then dress, breathing in your earthly, familiar scent as I lay my head down.

As I watch you get ready, I’m filled with contrasting feelings. Your form is so incredibly sexy, strong and masculine. The very sight of you makes me throb with desire and, even to this day, you take my breath away when I see you. But, then my heart steals the blood supply from that deep, sexy throb and it thumps for no one but you, making me smile dreamily at this amazing man that I get to call my own. Something I fought long and hard to have, and something I’m so incredibly grateful for.

Deep feels mixed with an insatiable lust swirl demandingly through my body, creating a physical response to the sight before me, which now demands your attention. You spray your cologne and I swoon a little harder, I ache a little more and I throb a little deeper.

“Quit!” I say suddenly and loudly, breaking the subtle silence that had fallen upon the room. “Call in sick? Bomb threat? Family emergency? SORE THROAT! Yes, sore throat! You can’t go in to work with a sore throat, it’s COVID times baby, and you just can’t be too careful!” I smile demurely at you, hoping that one of the suggestions I have posed will convince you to take those pants back off and climb back into bed with your lover.

You chuckle at me and then smile sweetly, a look that tells me that although you appreciate the efforts, you still need to head in to work tonight. I can see in your eyes that you don’t want to go, that you’d much rather dive back into bed with me and spend the day fooling around like we’ve done countless times before, but you know your team awaits and thus, you need to go.

You check your reflection in the mirror as you straighten and perfect your tie. You are most definitely a man who wears a suit well, one who owns the chiselled look and let’s not a single detail fall from the high standards that you’re known for.

Mmm, you look so damn good in that...

I smile at you, knowing I’m absolutely besotted by you yet also so very seduced. You know that I’m watching you, you can feel my eyes all over you and you love every second of my attention. You want so badly to slide back in beside me, to kiss the backs of my shoulder softly, taking your time to breathe me in as you go. My soft moans escaping me unwittingly as your lips assault. My skin bare but wonderfully warm, you’d caress my womanly curves and pull me close against you. Your gorgeous cock throbs desperately against your suit pants as your thoughts distract you and you get lost in the desire to roam my body.

I move once more, this time up and onto my knees, facing you, clutching half-heartedly at the smooth linen, holding it against my aching body, barely covering much at all.

My display, too tempting to walk away from, brings you to me. I watch you approach with a demure smile on my face, a sudden transformation from the saddened pout that I had only moments ago. You come to me slowly, allowing the raw femininity of my exposed curves to seduce you a little more than it should right now.

I let the sheet fall slowly from my body as you approach, revealing my full breasts, my dangerous curves and finally, my pretty little pussy.

“Come on baby, come back to bed and claim your girl,” I purr. My words are softly spoken and delicate, yet so incredibly intense.

More torn than ever before, you hold my gaze and question your intention to leave me here. You can see the desire and need in my eyes, that raw lust that only you create and a hunger that, should it go unsatisfied, will torment us both.

You rush the last of the way to me and hungrily take me into your arms. You pull my naked body toward you, crushing me against your firm chest as you kiss me, hard. Your tongue swirls in my mouth as I moan into yours. Your hand slides up my bare back and into my long blonde hair, and you wrap a handful of it around your fist, a move that tells me that you need me just as much as I need you.

“Fifteen minutes, you Minx! I can give you fifteen minutes!” Your words are muffled as your lips are pressed firmly against mine. The words spilling from the side of your mouth as you can’t bare to pull away. Our kiss is urgent, hungry and full of lust.

“Fifteen minutes?” I ask, an air of arrogance in my response as I scoff at you, “Baby, I’ll only need ten!”

With that, I smile devilishly at you and pull you towards me, as I fall back into the warmth of the luscious sheets from where we had been sleeping peacefully not so long ago.

Expertly, I undo your tie and rip it from the collar of your shirt just as you finish unbuttoning it. You sit up from me and as I watch you strip your clothes from your incredibly firm body, I knot the tie into a perfect Windsor knot around my own neck, loosened so that the knot sits just above my cleavage. You stop for the slightest of moments to indulge in the beauty that lays before you. My hair is ruffled and my lips are full, my curvaceous cleavage sits perfectly perky and I have an undeniable look of pure seduction in my eyes. You growl a deep, throaty growl as in that very moment, an animalistic need takes over within you.

Damn, I love it when you look at me like that...

You come back at me, now completely naked and with an impressive hard-on. You scoop me up in your arms and pull me against you, quickly finding my lips once more. I giggle at your sheer desperation to have me and whilst I’m usually more than happy to submit to you, to allow you to claim me however you please, tonight I’m in the mood to tease, and right now, I’m in charge.

I allow you to kiss me a little longer, your hands roaming knowingly up my body and in search of the fullness of my impressive cleavage and tight, hard nipples. But the moment you find them, the moment you feel your palm kiss the hardened form that sits perfectly upon my breast, I bite your bottom lip playfully and as I let go, I push you up and I slide out from beneath you. You instinctively turn on to your back, knowing exactly what I’m about to do and wrapping my leg around your hip, I pull myself on top of you as you do.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

“I’ve got eight minutes baby, I’m in charge now!” I say demurely but sternly as I settle into the tight straddle I have on your hips.

“I’m all yours, cowgirl!” you respond through a wicked smile, knowing that you’re about to be devoured, enjoyed and indulged. I can feel the heat of your impressive cock against the smooth, soft skin of my bare pussy as I lean forward, placing my palms against your firm, bare chest.

I grind down on to you, making your thick manhood slide between my warm, slick folds. My need to have you is evidently wet against us both and your gorgeous cock is quickly coated in my lust.

I push my hips forward as I move against you and your swollen head quickly pushes up against my aching clit. I moan and, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, I get lost in the pleasure that you bring.

The tie that I stole from you has fallen forward and now catches your eye as it sits perfectly between my big tits. Hungrily you reach out for it, wrapping it around your fist and use it to pull me down against you.

My eyes spring open as you pull me toward you, a look of pure cheekiness beaming across your gorgeous face as you have taken back the authority in our little seductive game of power play.

I giggle at your antics as I’m all too happy to play along, and I lean forward kissing you deeply, passionately, greedily and just as you think you’ve taken control, I lift my hips and feel the sudden emptiness that comes with your beautiful cock sliding from between my wet lips and out into the cool of the air.

I look at you defiantly as my inner temptress steps up to the plate, and owning you once more, I take that power back in an all too arrogant but oh so tempting way.

“Ooooh, you are my wicked little Temptress tonight, aren’t you baby?” You soothe, lulling me into a false sense of security, allowing me to believe I have won this round. Feeling triumphant, I confidently lean down to whisper into your ear. You feel the warmth of my breath lick temptingly against the sensitive skin of your neck and then your ear, as I breathe the words, “You’re mine!”

As the words tumble from my lips, you respond with a hearty slap onto my left ass cheek, causing me to jolt forward and almost making me come right there on the spot. You wrap your hand around your full cock and, guiding my hip with the other hand, you pull me straight back and down onto your steel-like rod, impaling me on its thickness.

Your swollen head penetrates and pushes past that gorgeous initial resistance that allows my body to widen to your masculinity, and you sink deeply within me, slowly filling me as only you can.

“Mmmm,” I purr, as I sink into you and enjoy the wanton pleasure that you bring. You release the grip from my tie and I straighten back up, pushing up from your chest and sinking deeper into my hot, wet, sex.

Quickly finding our rhythm, I roll and move my hips against you, adoring the way your big cock presses at my g-spot. Being manhandled by you is one of my biggest weaknesses and I can already feel the heat of a delectable orgasm rising through my body.

Wanting to enjoy every inch of your incredible seduction, I sit up on top of you and you watch as my hands glide up my alabaster skin, following the curves of my body until I find my full breasts. I ride you quicker and harder as I feel the firmness of my nipple between my thumb and finger and I tweak it violently. My body is raging with lust as your hands follow mine and, as you wrap your hands around me, you push my impressive tits together making an even more impressive cleavage. You pull up from the bed as I lie back, securing myself with my hands on your thighs as you take to my breasts with your mouth. Hungrily you suck and lick your way across both, giving both attention in equal measure as I buck and ride you, and make your smooth balls begin to tighten.

“Oh, fuck! Yes baby, ride me! Just like that!” Your command authoritative and needful, drives me wild and I dutifully obey. You lay back against the bed and watch as I lean back further again and I give you full view into our wet sex. I grind down hard and fast on to you as you watch me fuck you, your cock glistening and slick as it pulls out of me and slams back in.

“Oh baby, fuck baby!” I moan, the words tumbling from my lips as you push me closer and closer to the delicious edge. Hearing the need in my moans you reach around me and pulling me tight against you, you kiss me deep and hard, just like the way that you’re fucking me.

The change in position gives you the leverage to take over and allows you to thrust hard and fast up into me as I lay flat against your chest. Showing me your sheer masculinity and strength, you leave no question that in this moment, and as you always do, you are claiming me. That you will take my climax and you’ll take it just how you want it, throwing me helplessly into the inky abyss.

You thrust up into me with equal measures of pace and power, the sounds of our coupling filling our big bedroom and matching perfectly to the smell of sweet sex that’s just started to linger.

I feel your strong body tightening beneath me as you growl deeply, your own orgasm surging through your veins, threatening to erupt at any second. Knowing you are so close is too much for me and as always, your pleasure entices mine and you feel my body clenching around yours.

My moans come in short bursts of breathlessness, as my climax bubbles achingly close to the surface. You know my body so well that you know exactly where I’m at, and changing angles just slightly, you fuck me hard and fast creating a whole new sensation that rips through my body.

“Ooooh, oh fuck baby!” I scream, loud enough that half the neighbourhood will know that I’m about to come.

You wrap your arm around me, holding me tightly against you as you take over completely, taking back control. With my ass held high in the air, you thrust up and into me, drilling me with your delicious cock. Unable to move and certainly not wanting too, I give up all resistance and succumb to your delicious assault.

Unrelenting, you drive in and out of my soaked sex, pushing us both closer and closer to the edge. You growl and I moan as pleasure takes over. Your balls tighten and you lose control as I clench hard around your big cock. Screaming in sheer ecstasy, my orgasm hits me like a tidal wave and rips through my body with an intensity previously unknown. My climax steals yours from you and together we reach the highest of heights and you explode your lust deep within my velvet walls.

With chests heaving and sweat beading, we collapse against one another and enjoy the delicate, electrified tingle that our orgasms have left behind.

Your mobile phone interrupts the silent bliss that surrounds us and after a few rings, you hear Siri announce that it is your boss who is calling.

Giggling, I realise you’re probably already late for work and I roll off of you as you reach to answer the phone, faking a cough as you do.

So, it turns out that you do have a sore throat, and that you do think it’s best that you don’t go in tonight because you know, it’s COVID times and you just can’t be too careful...

 

Published 
Written by Tell_a_little_tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments