Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Hellion: Chapter One

"A slow build of intense pleasure. Vexi unleashes her inner anger and becomes an untameable brat."

2
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
648 words 648 words
Her footsteps were heavy as she begrudgingly walked through her quiet, stuffy home. A yawn and a groan followed those footsteps as she tore her shoes off.

Why is every Friday the same? I work my ass off, I kiss other people's asses, and yet nothing ever changes. I'm just some lap puppy that never gets a treat. Vexi moaned as she flopped into the couch, her face against a pillow. Vexi was nudged by something furry. A whine followed.

"Okay, okay girl." Her puppy had been alone all day and wanted attention.

Within the next few hours, Vexi fed the anxious puppy, made some food, ignored the dishes, and showered. Now, she was at the computer with a smirk on her face.

She recently joined a dating website and was reading the few messages she had received. All poorly written with terrible wit and a perverted remark hidden in cheeky words. She scoffed at the last one; he did not have a chance.

After the messages she decided to update her profile image. It was from two years ago when she had blunt bangs and brunette hair. Her current sandy blond, chunky bob was a much better representation. She also started wearing glasses.

Vexi stepped in front of her floor length mirror. Adorning her petite figure were red short shorts and a white spaghetti strap top. The few weeks she had been attending the gym was starting to show. Her ass had toned up and she had tightened her core quite a bit.

Vexi was proud. She beamed at the camera through the mirror and snapped a selfie. Or maybe twenty. She picked out the best one and quickly uploaded it to the app.

After doing so she laid down in bed and turned on some background noises as she started going through her matches.

Too tall.

Too full of himself.

Too excited.

This is exhausting, she thought. Her mood had slowly disappeared after having no luck.

Right before she exited the app, a message bubble popped open.

PoliteSir: Hello there Vexine.

SensetiveMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensetiveMary

Hope your evening has been just as lovely as yourself.

Vexi quirked an eyebrow, considering the message. Should I respond? Was that comment too pushy? And what's with his name?

She pressed onto his profile to scan it. People still lied on those though. Maybe she shouldn't respond. He could be a weirdo.

"Fuck it," Vexi whispered as she typed a quick and clumsy hello.

VexineXX: It was alright. Just another Friday. How about you? :)

Oh my god that was so lame. Vexi shook her head and groaned. He won't respond now.

A notification sounded as her eyes were closed.

PoliteSir: It wasn't extraordinary? That's a shame. My Friday was quite good. I played a round of golf with my friend and scored a new client. :) Why was yours just alright?

She thought carefully about how she should respond. Client? What does he mean? And golf? Sounds a bit lazy for a Friday afternoon.

VexineXX: Work was exhausting. I finished a folder of orders and was given another one to start. I need to relax and I don't know how.

What? Why are you opening up to him? What are you doing? Her brow furrowed as she couldn't believe she was ranting to a stranger. She never opened up. Why now?

PoliteSir: Oh you poor thing. Why not have a warm, soothing bath?

VexineXX: I just had a shower. I think that'd be wasting water. ;)

PoliteSir: Why not try a glass of wine and a hot towel on your forehead? Just try some deep breathing. Anyways. I should get some sleep. Is it okay if I message you tomorrow?

Vexi was slightly in awe of how easy the conversation felt. She sighed when she read he was leaving. Said goodbye and took his advice.

Some Moscato and a hot towel. Rest came easy that night.

Published 
Written by paletemptress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments