Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace

"My seclusion was lost with one untimely visit."

30
21 Comments 21
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My seclusion is important to me. After the loss of my wife, I had no need of visitors and well-wishers. I just wanted to be alone to suckle my misery. Even though this cabin offers me everything I wanted, I can still see her in everything I do. I feel her every day beside me. Sometimes the loneliness is so overwhelming, I do think of closing this place and moving back to civilization. Especially after the storm we just had.

Cut off from all of civilization with the roads being washed out, I was surprised by a gentle rap on the door. At first I thought I was hearing things and ignored it as my imagination. After a few minutes, it came again. Curiosity got the best of me, and shock took over as I opened the door, for standing there were two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Their smiles radiated warmth I'd not felt in a long time.

"We seem to be lost," the one on the left said. Her voice rang sweet and clear.

"Our car is somewhere down the mountain and we don't know how to get back to it," the one on the right said.

I could taste blood as I bit my lip, not sure of what to say.

"Could we please come in and get dry? We were caught in the storm and we are both drenched to the bone," said Miss Left.

Finally I found my voice and my manners and invited them in. They took off their back packs and I could see the water dripping off as they laid them by the fire. As they struggled with them, I noticed their sodden clothes hug their forms and the heat I was feeling doubled inside me. I also noticed my cock was beginning to show itself.

"Please warm yourselves by the fire. I have some clothes upstairs that might fit you. You can wear them while yours dry out," I told them.

As I went up to the loft to get some of my wife's clothes that I just could not part with, I glanced back to watch them kneel by the fire. Their smiles were a welcome sight to this lonesome soul.

"I don't know if these will fit, but they will do till yours dry. You are welcome to go to the loft to change, or the outhouse is out back. I'll make you some coffee to warm you both up," I said, my voice trembling for some reason.

"This is fine," they replied as, to my astonished look, they started to undress by the fire.

I turned around and hurried to the sink to draw the water to heat... at the fire. Oh, dear, what was I to do? I tried to keep staring out the window trying to time what I thought was enough to allow them to get dressed. When I turned around to take the water to the fire, the two were standing there smiling at me. They were totally naked.

"I'm so sorry," I stammered as I quickly turned back around, my cock stretching the front of my jeans, my face the color of autumn leaves. My mind searched to remember the sight I glimpsed. Two goddesses standing with the fire outlining their bodies. Their breasts, perky and full; their hourglass figures with flat stomachs and round hips; a mound of dark hair at the top of long, sexy legs.

Oh, I closed my eyes and longed to feel a female body next to mine again; one that I could stroke and play with. I wanted hips that I could playfully spank and pinch.

KeilaANDandrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilaANDandrew

I wanted the feminine odor of love as I felt moisture envelop my cock. I wanted to suckle breasts again. I wanted...

I heard movement behind me and thought they were getting dressed. I yearned to turn around and just watch, but just couldn't. That was not me. Then I felt a breath on my neck, followed by a kiss. Surprised, I turned around to find two perfectly formed artist's models standing there...and they were still naked.

"We want to thank you for allowing us to warm up and for being so kind to two strangers," Miss Right said as she unbuttoned my shirt.

With that said, Miss Left took hold of my belt and Miss Right took my hand while both led me to the fireplace. Blankets and pillows from the couch were on the floor, which is where I found myself eased down.

"Wait," I tried to say, but a mouth covered mine as a tongue separated my lips.

I reached up to push her away, but when my hands closed around her breasts, I was lost. As her tongue danced with mine with passion and need, I squeezed her breasts, lost in the forgotten memories of a woman's body. I played with her breasts as I squeezed and rubbed them together. Finding the nipples, I felt in heaven as I pulled and twisted, her moans pushing me over the edge of passion to lust.

In the back of my mind I realized my body was being tugged. When I felt a cool breeze, I remembered the other woman and realized she had unfastened my pants and had pulled them down over my hips. I knew my cock was in full erection, but I did not care. I was lost in the moment.

Then everything seemed to happen all at once. My nipples were burning as they were being stroked and tweaked. I felt fingernails rake my body, my legs, as something warm started at the tip of my cock and encased the shaft as it slid down.

I moved my head to the side to break the hold she had on me. I wanted to see what was being done to make me feel so good. I looked back to watch her move to my side and as she took my nipple in her mouth, I watched the other one as she took my cock deep into her mouth. I threw my head back and did not recognize the guttural moan that came from me.

The other girl released my nipple and after a kiss to the other one, she moved between my legs. I watched one suck my cock as the other began to lick, then suck my balls. Their bodies gleamed in the glow of the fire and I was mesmerized by the swaying breasts and the hips turned up to the moon.

I closed my eyes as the frenzy increased and I felt my cock start to throb. I had reached my edge and was going over. My fists clenched as I felt myself release. A finger found its way into my ass and I came again.

When I finally was able to breathe, I opened my eyes to watch these two gifts from heaven as they cleaned my cock and balls of every drop of moisture. They watched my face and I had to smile as they reached the tip of my cock, kissed each other, and with breasts swaying, crawled up each side of me and nestled in the crooks of my arms, their heads on my chest.

I felt them each playing with a nipple as I drifted off to sleep wondering what the morning would bring.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments